April 25, 2024, 08:41:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488254 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #620 on: September 09, 2008, 10:56:22 PM »

Okay well thanks everyone for making me smile. Gonna go watch NG and big brother now and head to beddy bye.  Everyone have a great night and I will see you in the morning.

Smile

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: September 09, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

Jaaanet...caaaalling Jaaaanet!!!

I have Chilli for you!!!

Get that ice cream cake and get back in the cage!!!

Promises!  Promises!

Something akin to last night ... that handsome UPS guy arrives at your home to pick up my promised chilli and ... 

Janet

BUMP

didn't you see my cyber bowl of chilli I posted a few pages back?
Sorry, the UPS guy showed up for the pick up and he was so darned cute, I decided to keep him.
He's locked in my closet as we speak.

ssshhhhh! lol

I bet you fed him my chilli.

Anyways ... I sent the icecream cake to you by UPS.  Enjoy the gorgeous UPS guy who picked it up.  I wish I could have kept him but ...

Now tell me ... what are you going to do with two UPS guys in your closet and ... a melted ice cream cake?

Janet

If you are in need of ideas just think....What would Casey do???   ROFLMAO

EWWWW!!! You just ruined it for me!!
OK Janet, the ice cream cake, remaining chilli and two good looking UPS men are coming back your way.
The Casey visual just ruined it for me.

You can dump the chilli and ice cream cake.  The rest of the package?  I am busy cleaning out my closet in anticipation.

Good Night All!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: September 09, 2008, 10:57:59 PM »

Hello, just walked in - have they found anything?  Who paid for Casey's second bond?  Why did they take George's gun?  Sorry, I will read back later .

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 09, 2008, 10:59:14 PM »

Well looks like Ike is going to blow right over my house on Saturday night and were supposed to go on a trip Sunday morning.  We already cancelled this trip once cause Gustav hit Louisiana where were going.  I dont mean to wish that Ike would hit someone else but we dont need it here.  We will get the flooding and the tornados. I also have a huge tree in my front yard that im very worried about.  And the roads will be clogged with all the people evacuating...sorry I just had to vent a little.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: September 09, 2008, 10:59:19 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

I'm sorry, but I don't get this.  Caylee has been missing for how long now? Casey's been in custody of some kind for how long now? She's spending how many hours a day at his place - meaning he MUST be there with her. How has he NOT had time to review anything?! WTF is he doing?!?!?!?

That's what I'm thinking.  So I made a picture for you all (my husband, bless his heart, helped alot).  Here he is:

LOL, perfect...a jester! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: September 09, 2008, 11:00:10 PM »

Well looks like Ike is going to blow right over my house on Saturday night and were supposed to go on a trip Sunday morning.  We already cancelled this trip once cause Gustav hit Louisiana where were going.  I dont mean to wish that Ike would hit someone else but we dont need it here.  We will get the flooding and the tornados. I also have a huge tree in my front yard that im very worried about.  And the roads will be clogged with all the people evacuating...sorry I just had to vent a little.

Sorry Katntx - that sucks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: September 09, 2008, 11:03:13 PM »

Hello, just walked in - have they found anything?  Who paid for Casey's second bond?  Why did they take George's gun?  Sorry, I will read back later .

1.  No they haven't found anything yet (not that we know of).  There were some searching yesterday and today and allegedly something was found but we don't know if it's case related.

2.  They took George's gun because as part of Casey's bond he is not supposed to have access or be in the house with a gun.

3.  Casey's 2nd bond was paid we think by money the family got or is getting from the ABC exclusive interview.   Two separate bail bond companies came up with it but it's guarantee'd by the Anthonys.

Are you in Colorado or back home?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: September 09, 2008, 11:03:54 PM »

Okay well thanks everyone for making me smile. Gonna go watch NG and big brother now and head to beddy bye.  Everyone have a great night and I will see you in the morning.

Smile

couple more pity potties for ya!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 09, 2008, 11:04:49 PM »

be safe!!! prayers and hugs to you!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: September 09, 2008, 11:05:27 PM »

Klaas
I know you watch the television show Bones...I saw where you mentioned you were watching it one night...do you remember the episode where the woman was on that attached herself to the singing star in that nightclub and told everyone including her parents that she was marrying him.  She even went ahead and was making plans for a wedding that was not going to happen.  Then after the guy was found murdered she attached herself to Booth?  Gave him socks and all and ended up shooting him by accident when she intended to shoot Temperance? 

My reason for mentioning this is there is a scene in this show where the FBI guy is questioning her and he puts his hand on her shoulder and the psychologist, who is watching with Temperance behind the glass, says...no, no don't do that.   There is a photo of Casey with someone, I think her lawyer touching her shoulder and this strange smile is on her face....I think of that episode every single time I see that photo...gives me the creeps.  Baez better watch out...she will turn on him too if he ever breaks her trust.  Just thinking here.  Casey is loyal to nobody.

Lala's - hate to tell you this but I've never seen "Bones" 

Well poop!!  I know you said it was on one night.  I was asking you about how I could look at the football game and watch NG and listen to Palin.  Time for me to stop talking...sorry.  I must have been dreaming. Rolling Eyes
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: September 09, 2008, 11:05:52 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

Jaaanet...caaaalling Jaaaanet!!!

I have Chilli for you!!!

Get that ice cream cake and get back in the cage!!!

Promises!  Promises!

Something akin to last night ... that handsome UPS guy arrives at your home to pick up my promised chilli and ... 

Janet

BUMP

didn't you see my cyber bowl of chilli I posted a few pages back?
Sorry, the UPS guy showed up for the pick up and he was so darned cute, I decided to keep him.
He's locked in my closet as we speak.

ssshhhhh! lol

I bet you fed him my chilli.

Anyways ... I sent the icecream cake to you by UPS.  Enjoy the gorgeous UPS guy who picked it up.  I wish I could have kept him but ...

Now tell me ... what are you going to do with two UPS guys in your closet and ... a melted ice cream cake?

Janet

If you are in need of ideas just think....What would Casey do???   ROFLMAO

EWWWW!!! You just ruined it for me!!
OK Janet, the ice cream cake, remaining chilli and two good looking UPS men are coming back your way.
The Casey visual just ruined it for me.

You can dump the chilli and ice cream cake.  The rest of the package?  I am busy cleaning out my closet in anticipation.

Good Night All!

Janet

You have me ROLLING tonight Janet!!!

2 UPS Hunks comin' your way!!
Sweet dreams!!! lol

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #631 on: September 09, 2008, 11:08:23 PM »

Nite, Nite Monkey's..See you tomorrow and maybe we can talk about caylee some more..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: September 09, 2008, 11:09:07 PM »

Nite mrsrocko

Nite Janet
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 09, 2008, 11:12:52 PM »

I better call it a night too.

Thanks for the humor Monkeys, I think we all needed it.

Nite and sweet dreams to all.

Sick Monkeys, hope you all get feeling better.

All Monkeys stay safe!!

Janet...hope you like your package!!! lol

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: September 09, 2008, 11:14:13 PM »

I better call it a night too.

Thanks for the humor Monkeys, I think we all needed it.

Nite and sweet dreams to all.

Sick Monkeys, hope you all get feeling better.

All Monkeys stay safe!!

Janet...hope you like your package!!! lol

Good night ld and all others leaving.  Sweet dreams.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 09, 2008, 11:15:57 PM »

Who was it that reported at one point that they were looking for a rug and bones??  I know I read this and I thought it had either been mentioned on Greta or NG.

I may be wrong here...but I think when TES was searching they told them to also look for something along the lines of a duffle bag, rug or whatever.  It was all blended together at some point.  Then when the bones, they think is an animal, was found I think it was wrapped in a blanket. 

Now, me being the animal lover I am...when one of my doggies pass, I always wrap them up in something before I bury them...I know that is silly, but I don't care...they were part of my life and they deserve at least that much.

Bless Your Heart Lala's Mom!!!
I too have always wrapped my darlings in a pretty sheet or blanket.  We have been married 33 years and there have been several.  It never gets easier either.
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: September 09, 2008, 11:19:18 PM »

http://members.cox.net/honeysucklewine/transcriptinterviewwithamy.pdf

Pg 31

Amy: A little bit, um and then  one time at my old house that I used to live in until like homeless. Um, she brought her to a barbecue which was actually the first time I met Caylee  was at my house in, um, Oveido

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: September 09, 2008, 11:22:32 PM »

I'm just curious as to what they are doing with all those shirts & water, I mean they hold any searches so they don't have any volunteers to hand them out too. Also do the you think the book will be fiction, non fiction or true crime?

Welcome Alabamamom! The book will be 100% fiction 

I don't know about that, Klaas, but I am sure the book will be 100% friction.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: September 09, 2008, 11:24:30 PM »

The Anthony's attorney is going to New York tomorrow to start a campaign for the them to find Caylee.  I hope he is not employing Joe Taco for this case.  Would not surprise me one bit.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 09, 2008, 11:26:42 PM »

The Anthony's attorney is going to New York tomorrow to start a campaign for the them to find Caylee.  I hope he is not employing Joe Taco for this case.  Would not surprise me one bit.

I doubt it.  I am curious why we haven't heard anything from Garrison for a while though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.