April 24, 2024, 10:02:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488148 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: September 10, 2008, 12:56:14 AM »

I have looking up Jesus Ortiz stuff and came upon this: http:// www.wftv.com/video/17091476/index.html  Jesus Ortiz's blood is still at the medical examiner's and it sounds like there will be a paternity test done.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: September 10, 2008, 12:57:24 AM »

Prison in Florida 

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: September 10, 2008, 12:57:34 AM »

I cannot get my AIM email to work!! GAHHH.  Klaas would you be able to give me your email?

smklaas@hotmail.com

Does she have over 640 friends that can all view her photos?

She has 684 people on her friends list. They all can view her photos.

!~*Mar*~!

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: September 10, 2008, 12:57:50 AM »

Klaas just sent you the pictures. There are TONS of them on there.

Will - Can you take a snap shot of her page with the messages for those of us who can't see it....or is that against the rules?? 

I am not sure. I think I am just going to let Klaas decide about the pictures.

BTW: There is a picture of Caylee on there after she had a bath and she uhh has no pantys on. I find that REALLLLY disturbing that Casey would put that on her page.

um...wouldn't that fall under a deviant title"??
having a child online with no panties on?  that is disgusting......for her to do that if that is true that it's online and should be reported.
lock her butt up...once again..

ITA that it is sick. I saw that same picture on another myspace that someone has. The link was posted either here or on another site. But yeah really sick. I was appalled when I saw it.

Is someone going to send that to LE?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 10, 2008, 12:59:12 AM »

Will - Can you take a snap shot of her page with the messages for those of us who can't see it....or is that against the rules?? 

BTW: There is a picture of Caylee on there after she had a bath and she uhh has no pantys on. I find that REALLLLY disturbing that Casey would put that on her page.

As far as the messages go, just copy the ones that seem of interest.  Does she even have recent messages?    Alot of the photos are ones that I've seen around..some in videos.  Family photos of a beautiful little girl full of life.  So sad. 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: September 10, 2008, 01:00:12 AM »

I have looking up Jesus Ortiz stuff and came upon this: http:// www.wftv.com/video/17091476/index.html  Jesus Ortiz's blood is still at the medical examiner's and it sounds like there will be a paternity test done.   
Here's a copy of Jesus' obit; I don't remember seeing it before:  Jesus Escobar Marquez Ortiz, age 20 of Orlando, passed away on Tuesday May 8, 2007. He was born to Jesus A. Ortiz and Olga I. Marquez in Humacao, Puerto Rico on September 8, 1986. He is survived by his parents and sister Olga M. Ortiz. Visitation will be held from 5-9PM on Monday May 14, 2007. Funeral services will be held Tuesday May 15, 2007 at Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal, Orlando. Interment will follow at Greenwood Cemetery, Orlando.

He was a business major at UCF in Orlando

He was a doorman at the Hyatt

He was killed in an automoble accident on May 8, 2007. He and his girlfriend had just left his apartment and were going to get something to eat.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: September 10, 2008, 01:00:45 AM »

As far as the messages go, just copy the ones that seem of interest.  Does she even have recent messages?    Alot of the photos are ones that I've seen around..some in videos.  Family photos of a beautiful little girl full of life.  So sad. 

She does have comments but they are of people who are supporting her.

About reporting that photo... I would not be suprised if the LE knows about it. As KLAAS said those phots have been floating around for awhile now.

!~*Mar*~!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: September 10, 2008, 01:04:18 AM »

Was happy to hear that on NG 9/09/08 read off a number of items that LE had taken from the car with the dead body smell, one of them was the KC laptop so in my mind that adds to my theory that the car with the dead body smell was never meant to be seen by LE.

SS was right when they said that it was planned from the beginning.  The car was never supposed to be of interest to LE.

Hope all is well with you all, not much time.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: September 10, 2008, 01:04:41 AM »

I'm sorry for my outburst..but I have had it..with casey anthony!!

Caylee is used and abused in photos online...missing person at this time..presumed deceased... and it all just makes me want to get on the phone with LE myself..although I don't have the photo to forward.

If I could, I'd have that PUNK locked up, myself.

She is the lowest of the low..there's a name for non humans such as casey anthony...just not sure I can use the terminology here in this forum..also don't want my tongue to go on fire!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 10, 2008, 01:06:05 AM »

About reporting that photo... I would not be suprised if the LE knows about it. As KLAAS said those phots have been floating around for awhile now.

Those type of photos are against the law anymore.  If LE knows about it, I'm surprised they let it stay posted.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: September 10, 2008, 01:07:06 AM »

Was happy to hear that on NG 9/09/08 read off a number of items that LE had taken from the car with the dead body smell, one of them was the KC laptop so in my mind that adds to my theory that the car with the dead body smell was never meant to be seen by LE.

SS was right when they said that it was planned from the beginning.  The car was never supposed to be of interest to LE.

Hope all is well with you all, not much time.

What was she going to do with the car.  She could have dumped in a lake. I'm confused. 
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: September 10, 2008, 01:07:41 AM »

It is not abnormal for her to have that many friends.  I am from a small town and have 700.  I am sure she has met people and added them, and after this I am sure they are not deleting her.  They are nosey like us! I sent in a request..lol

Clint does alot of promos and he has TONS I think over 1000 friends.  He is nice!

We live an hour north of Fl and I remembered today that when Caylee went missing, there was an automatic call from George (in tears) asking for help in the area.  Did anyone else get that. I know that we sent that out for Tara, and it was sent within a few hundred miles radius.  I just remember it was him, and he was in tears.  We actually werent home and it went on our answering machine.

PS. I was in Gainesville for business today and SERIOUSLY considered going a little further down 75 and posting up by ths stalker cam with a sign to all my monkeys.....Lol
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: September 10, 2008, 01:10:38 AM »

It is not abnormal for her to have that many friends.  I am from a small town and have 700.  I am sure she has met people and added them, and after this I am sure they are not deleting her.  They are nosey like us! I sent in a request..lol

Clint does alot of promos and he has TONS I think over 1000 friends.  He is nice!

We live an hour north of Fl and I remembered today that when Caylee went missing, there was an automatic call from George (in tears) asking for help in the area.  Did anyone else get that. I know that we sent that out for Tara, and it was sent within a few hundred miles radius.  I just remember it was him, and he was in tears.  We actually werent home and it went on our answering machine.

PS. I was in Gainesville for business today and SERIOUSLY considered going a little further down 75 and posting up by ths stalker cam with a sign to all my monkeys.....Lol

We would have waved at you, Shell. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: September 10, 2008, 01:10:43 AM »

I am sure LE has someone monitoring facebook and myspace.  I hope they get another search warrent and confiscate the computer she is using now.  I am sure Baez has warned her but she can't help but go on.  The computer is going to be her downfall.  IMO
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: September 10, 2008, 01:11:09 AM »

Those type of photos are against the law anymore.  If LE knows about it, I'm surprised they let it stay posted.

I just cannot imagine them knowing that photo is online if it is THAT disturbing...and I certainly DO NOT want to see it.

poor little Caylee never had a chance.... does anyone here have an e-mail for LE up in Orlando?  phone# even????  can't stand this photo online for one more moment without the LAW being advised.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: September 10, 2008, 01:11:42 AM »

I am sure LE has someone monitoring facebook and myspace.  I hope they get another search warrent and confiscate the computer she is using now.  I am sure Baez has warned her but she can't help but go on.  The computer is going to be her downfall.  IMO

ITA!! And I just remembered another place I saw it:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.msg408524#msg408524

It should take you right to it. Its a post by Blondie. That is the photo Casey has on her facebook.

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: September 10, 2008, 01:12:42 AM »

I just posted the photos with Caylee from facebook here.  If 650 people have access they are no longer private IMO. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.msg444625#msg444625
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 10, 2008, 01:14:40 AM »

I just cannot imagine them knowing that photo is online if it is THAT disturbing...and I certainly DO NOT want to see it.

poor little Caylee never had a chance.... does anyone here have an e-mail for LE up in Orlando?  phone# even????  can't stand this photo online for one more moment without the LAW being advised.

http://www.ocso.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: September 10, 2008, 01:14:46 AM »

Email the info here:

CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #719 on: September 10, 2008, 01:17:53 AM »

IF it is the case that JP is Caylee's dad, I wonder if his being latino was the real reason that paternity testing wasn't done in an attempt to get child support.

We've all heard how Granny Hammerhead feels about anyone hispanic......

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.