April 26, 2024, 06:07:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488279 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: September 10, 2008, 01:18:56 AM »

It is not abnormal for her to have that many friends.  I am from a small town and have 700.  I am sure she has met people and added them, and after this I am sure they are not deleting her.  They are nosey like us! I sent in a request..lol

Clint does alot of promos and he has TONS I think over 1000 friends.  He is nice!

We live an hour north of Fl and I remembered today that when Caylee went missing, there was an automatic call from George (in tears) asking for help in the area.  Did anyone else get that. I know that we sent that out for Tara, and it was sent within a few hundred miles radius.  I just remember it was him, and he was in tears.  We actually werent home and it went on our answering machine.

PS. I was in Gainesville for business today and SERIOUSLY considered going a little further down 75 and posting up by ths stalker cam with a sign to all my monkeys.....Lol

We would have waved at you, Shell. 

I would have taken a screen capture and saved it forever 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: September 10, 2008, 01:19:44 AM »

Klaas just sent you the pictures. There are TONS of them on there.

Will - Can you take a snap shot of her page with the messages for those of us who can't see it....or is that against the rules?? 

I am not sure. I think I am just going to let Klaas decide about the pictures.

BTW: There is a picture of Caylee on there after she had a bath and she uhh has no pantys on. I find that REALLLLY disturbing that Casey would put that on her page.

As far as the messages go, just copy the ones that seem of interest.  Does she even have recent messages?    Alot of the photos are ones that I've seen around..some in videos.  Family photos of a beautiful little girl full of life.  So sad. 

She does have comments but they are of people who are supporting her.

About reporting that photo... I would not be suprised if the LE knows about it. As KLAAS said those phots have been floating around for awhile now.

Those type of photos are against the law anymore.  If LE knows about it, I'm surprised they let it stay posted.

I just cannot imagine them knowing that photo is online if it is THAT disturbing...and I certainly DO NOT want to see it.

poor little Caylee never had a chance.... does anyone here have an e-mail for LE up in Orlando?  phone# even????  can't stand this photo online for one more moment without the LAW being advised.

What photo are you gus refering to? 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: September 10, 2008, 01:19:50 AM »

I have an e-mail here from a few..I met up there...just found it...but no photo to forward...

Just can't stand this much longer..gonna burst here.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 10, 2008, 01:20:22 AM »

Will - Can you take a snap shot of her page with the messages for those of us who can't see it....or is that against the rules?? 

BTW: There is a picture of Caylee on there after she had a bath and she uhh has no pantys on. I find that REALLLLY disturbing that Casey would put that on her page.

As far as the messages go, just copy the ones that seem of interest.  Does she even have recent messages?    Alot of the photos are ones that I've seen around..some in videos.  Family photos of a beautiful little girl full of life.  So sad. 

About reporting that photo... I would not be suprised if the LE knows about it. As KLAAS said those phots have been floating around for awhile now.

Those type of photos are against the law anymore.  If LE knows about it, I'm surprised they let it stay posted.

I just cannot imagine them knowing that photo is online if it is THAT disturbing...and I certainly DO NOT want to see it.

poor little Caylee never had a chance.... does anyone here have an e-mail for LE up in Orlando?  phone# even????  can't stand this photo online for one more moment without the LAW being advised.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=who;sort=user

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: September 10, 2008, 01:21:33 AM »

I have looking up Jesus Ortiz stuff and came upon this: http:// www.wftv.com/video/17091476/index.html  Jesus Ortiz's blood is still at the medical examiner's and it sounds like there will be a paternity test done.   
Here's a copy of Jesus' obit; I don't remember seeing it before:  Jesus Escobar Marquez Ortiz, age 20 of Orlando, passed away on Tuesday May 8, 2007. He was born to Jesus A. Ortiz and Olga I. Marquez in Humacao, Puerto Rico on September 8, 1986. He is survived by his parents and sister Olga M. Ortiz. Visitation will be held from 5-9PM on Monday May 14, 2007. Funeral services will be held Tuesday May 15, 2007 at Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal, Orlando. Interment will follow at Greenwood Cemetery, Orlando.

He was a business major at UCF in Orlando

He was a doorman at the Hyatt

He was killed in an automoble accident on May 8, 2007. He and his girlfriend had just left his apartment and were going to get something to eat.

I'm glad his family is doing the paternity test.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 10, 2008, 01:22:59 AM »

I think they are talking about the one you mentioned where Caylee didn't have any pants on.  The one NOT posted here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: September 10, 2008, 01:24:26 AM »

I have an e-mail here from a few..I met up there...just found it...but no photo to forward...

Just can't stand this much longer..gonna burst here.

WillenFan
- can you forward the photo from Casey's facebook of Caylee without pants to LE?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: September 10, 2008, 01:24:46 AM »

Thanks Klaas - I have never seen that one and would rather not. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 10, 2008, 01:24:49 AM »

I have looking up Jesus Ortiz stuff and came upon this: http:// www.wftv.com/video/17091476/index.html  Jesus Ortiz's blood is still at the medical examiner's and it sounds like there will be a paternity test done.   
Here's a copy of Jesus' obit; I don't remember seeing it before:  Jesus Escobar Marquez Ortiz, age 20 of Orlando, passed away on Tuesday May 8, 2007. He was born to Jesus A. Ortiz and Olga I. Marquez in Humacao, Puerto Rico on September 8, 1986. He is survived by his parents and sister Olga M. Ortiz. Visitation will be held from 5-9PM on Monday May 14, 2007. Funeral services will be held Tuesday May 15, 2007 at Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal, Orlando. Interment will follow at Greenwood Cemetery, Orlando.

He was killed in an automoble accident on May 8, 2007. He and his girlfriend had just left his apartment and were going to get something to eat.

HEY.  has anyone looked up his my space page since the guy is the video said it is still able to be viewed...I'd like to see what the comment was from casey on there..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: September 10, 2008, 01:25:14 AM »

I think they are talking about the one you mentioned where Caylee didn't have any pants on.  The one NOT posted here.

Klaas:

This is the one I was talking about:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.msg444625#msg444625

Edited to fix link.  Yours was the who's online link, LOL 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 01:30:11 AM by klaasend » Logged

!~*Mar*~!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 10, 2008, 01:27:14 AM »

OOOPS!! that was the online list LOL. Here this is the picture I was talking about.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.msg408524#msg408524

That thread was one of the places I saw it.

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: September 10, 2008, 01:27:24 AM »

HEY.  has anyone looked up his my space page since the guy is the video said it is still able to be viewed...I'd like to see what the comment was from casey on there..

Here's his Myspace site.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: September 10, 2008, 01:28:27 AM »

Just making a touch& go Drop off 

I know I should not but the OldF  is    right now 
If you click on the (More info)   the lyrics are there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqBvedQvE
I still want to think this is Caylee  alive wanting answers from her family  (if not now later),   NOT strangers in love with her, wanting answers of her family.

What is it TES says   ~ Lost is not Alone~   or something close to that 

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: September 10, 2008, 01:28:38 AM »

I wonder if JP will have a paternity test done.  Has anyone heard anything from him and the case?

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: September 10, 2008, 01:31:54 AM »

Just making a touch& go Drop off 

I know I should not but the OldF  is    right now 
If you click on the (More info)   the lyrics are there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqBvedQvE
I still want to think this is Caylee  alive wanting answers from her family  (if not now later),   NOT strangers in love with her, wanting answers of her family.

What is it TES says   ~ Lost is not Alone~   or something close to that 

OldF

Yes OldF... very true..

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: September 10, 2008, 01:32:34 AM »

I am shocked that Casey's "camp" would even discuss the money offers.  That is really going make people crazy. Some crazy is going to take a shot her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: September 10, 2008, 01:33:16 AM »

I'm tired...GOODNIGHT ALL!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: September 10, 2008, 01:34:16 AM »

I'm tired...GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night Klaas....sweet dreams.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #738 on: September 10, 2008, 01:34:20 AM »

I read somewhere that some searchers had found a little green wagon. Now I can't find that post.

Those pictures of Caylee in a little green wagon took my breath away.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #739 on: September 10, 2008, 01:34:38 AM »

same nose.....same mouth.......many of the same features. He's the daddy.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.