April 19, 2024, 03:15:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487712 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #760 on: September 10, 2008, 02:00:31 AM »

Goodnight, Nut.  Goodnight, Janet.

I probably should hit the ole sack too, but I said the same thing about an hour ago and here I still am........     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: September 10, 2008, 02:04:06 AM »

Night Nuts and Janet!

I think JP is the daddy, if we are taking a poll. 

You have my vote!
Well I admit she does favor him, but who knows with this crazy girl....it could be someone we havent even seen yet....I wouldnt be surprised if it turned out to be a married man or even a one nite stand because I dont think it mattered to Casey who it was just as long as she was getting some attention.....I just cannot stand that girl...there's something wrong with her and with this entire story.....I cant wait until it all comes out....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #762 on: September 10, 2008, 02:08:36 AM »

Night Nuts and Janet!

I think JP is the daddy, if we are taking a poll. 

You have my vote!
Well I admit she does favor him, but who knows with this crazy girl....it could be someone we havent even seen yet....I wouldnt be surprised if it turned out to be a married man or even a one nite stand because I dont think it mattered to Casey who it was just as long as she was getting some attention.....I just cannot stand that girl...there's something wrong with her and with this entire story.....I cant wait until it all comes out....

I was never good at being patient, and this waiting game is making me crazy.  I hope that LE is taking their sweet time with good reason -  I do believe that is the case, so I'm keeping the faith!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: September 10, 2008, 02:09:00 AM »

I have a feeling something is going to happen this week.  I sure hope i'm right!

I hope something comes out of the bones the searchers found.  It would at least put some closure to this case.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: September 10, 2008, 02:09:10 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

This site has lots of info on the case, but I'm not sure who it is.

She is safe.. I recognize some from the search team in Orlando. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 10, 2008, 02:12:56 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

Did you turn in the photo of Caylee without pants to LE?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: September 10, 2008, 02:29:36 AM »

I have a feeling something is going to happen this week.  I sure hope i'm right!

I hope something comes out of the bones the searchers found.  It would at least put some closure to this case.I  certainly hope so...but geez how long can it take to find out about the bones...at least if they are human and from female or male...gosh..this is making me crazy....at least i havent missed any work yet.......I'm a single mother and cant afford to but I just cant help being involved in this case...I so want little CAYLEE found and the person or persons who are responsible to get whats coming to them...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: September 10, 2008, 02:36:11 AM »

Ya know..I met over 2000 people up in Orlando this passed week..each one loves Caylee as much as we do.

Each searcher gave it their blood sweat and/or tears.. I honor them for every step they took.  With as many folks that went out day after day..none complained ... not once about the weather, the sweat.....the bugs..snakes, alligators..filth, germs, etc..

Caylee belongs to each and every one of us..and it just goes to show...WE WOULD DO ANYTHING..WALK ANYWHERE TO FIND HER.  A handful got tired...but every one else was ready willing and able to go back out and do it all over again..in a matter of minutes....minutes.....NOT days... there was a very short recovery period for each person..and we all were eager to assist TES and LE in finding Caylee.

We were her parents then... just as SM is right here.

I admire everyone's strength in searching for Caylee... I am  honored to be able to just breathe the same air as each and every one of those individuals. Took my breath away to see how many folks came from such a distance to search for Caylee..while the A people played their little game with LE.

Hey Lil Caylee is out there somewhere... people just don't evaporate.
I can't wait to go help to try to find her again, just waiting on my Team.
She's part of my life as she is yours.

BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: September 10, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »

I hope something comes out of the bones the searchers found.  It would at least put some closure to this case.I  certainly hope so...but geez how long can it take to find out about the bones...at least if they are human and from female or male...gosh..this is making me crazy....at least i havent missed any work yet.......I'm a single mother and cant afford to but I just cant help being involved in this case...I so want little CAYLEE found and the person or persons who are responsible to get whats coming to them...

Didn't they say on NG, there was clothes found next to the bones?
It's making me crazy too, I really need to be asleep

Prayers for Caylee
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: September 10, 2008, 02:39:37 AM »

I don't have the photo.........if I did...I would have sent it already.
it was suppose to be a disturbing one..one which I do not have.

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: September 10, 2008, 02:43:20 AM »

I wouldn't want it posted even... if someone has the photo kindly forward it to OCSO..if it is of truly disturbing nature. please.

PLEASE.!!??
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 10, 2008, 02:45:10 AM »

Gosh...I cant believe anyone would post pictures on the internet of their daughter without clothes on...I have pictures of both my son and daughter in the bathtub when they were little just for blackmail purposes to show to there future wife and husband lol...but I would never post them for others to see....

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: September 10, 2008, 02:57:45 AM »

Gosh...I cant believe anyone would post pictures on the internet of their daughter without clothes on...I have pictures of both my son and daughter in the bathtub when they were little just for blackmail purposes to show to there future wife and husband lol...but I would never post them for others to see....
Truly understandable..
me neither.
Caylee was defiled enough..more than enough.
What is going on is horrible.

There was a case not too many years back, where a family had thought nothing of photos they had of their child online..in a bathtub. They were charged with multiple charges..child removed..forever.
In this instance...Caylee is already removed from the home..supposedly. NO one knows where she is.. except Casey, as far as is known.
She isn't talking..
We can't hear God..telling us where she is.
My heart breaks for Caylee..  Not one LEO up there in Orlando can honestly dismiss my concern...mine among thousands of others concerns...so....if the photo indeed exists...it ought to be turned over immediately.
While it is so distressful to know Casey is footloose...and the child is not in clear view, Caylee needs an ARMY to fight for HER.
I could care less to be honest about what happens to casey.....she's got to pay the piper someday.
She'll have a court date...whoopdeedoo....

What will Caylee have though....she needs an army to defend her...and that Army needs to fight to the finish.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: September 10, 2008, 03:21:37 AM »

personal note..

I just want justice for Caylee.
no harm to the idiot that birthed Caylee.
Hope C lives a very long long time... each day reminded of Caylee.

That would only cause attention and put a smile on Casey's face.

Caylee deserves this Justice..heck we all know that already.

Now if C confessed.....I'd feel a bit different... but this is pretty horrible and the truth needs to be told...by Casey.
It's the only way to not live eternity in hell.

JMO of course.....because I do believe there is a Heaven and a Hell.
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: September 10, 2008, 04:41:11 AM »

Klaas
I know you watch the television show Bones...I saw where you mentioned you were watching it one night...do you remember the episode where the woman was on that attached herself to the singing star in that nightclub and told everyone including her parents that she was marrying him.  She even went ahead and was making plans for a wedding that was not going to happen.  Then after the guy was found murdered she attached herself to Booth?  Gave him socks and all and ended up shooting him by accident when she intended to shoot Temperance? 

My reason for mentioning this is there is a scene in this show where the FBI guy is questioning her and he puts his hand on her shoulder and the psychologist, who is watching with Temperance behind the glass, says...no, no don't do that.   There is a photo of Casey with someone, I think her lawyer touching her shoulder and this strange smile is on her face....I think of that episode every single time I see that photo...gives me the creeps.  Baez better watch out...she will turn on him too if he ever breaks her trust.  Just thinking here.  Casey is loyal to nobody.

Lala's - hate to tell you this but I've never seen "Bones" 

I started watching reruns this summer...love it!! But missed that episode.

I saw that episode just the other day.  You are right - that is a creepy thought.  She seems to attach to men fast.  I hope he knows what he's doing.
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: September 10, 2008, 04:47:58 AM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

I'm sorry, but I don't get this.  Caylee has been missing for how long now? Casey's been in custody of some kind for how long now? She's spending how many hours a day at his place - meaning he MUST be there with her. How has he NOT had time to review anything?! WTF is he doing?!?!?!?

That's what I'm thinking.  So I made a picture for you all (my husband, bless his heart, helped alot).  Here he is:

LOL, perfect...a jester! 

Thank You Klass.  I thought nobody liked it because I didn't see any response.  I was looking for the picture and didn't see it in your comment.  Hee, hee.  That was fun.   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #776 on: September 10, 2008, 05:25:43 AM »

I have never thought that Jesus Ortiz was the daddy anyway. She just found it convenient to fit him into her web of lies of a life. Pathetic.
I just don't understand why the father is such a mystery...my God everything with this girl is either lies or something made up........dang we know she didnt make Caylee by herself...so I just dont understand the great secret here....gee

HigherHope...I would tend to think....if the Daddy is really alive...at this point with the high dollar money offers for *any* story that could be proven *true* about this case...anyone who slept with Casy...and thought they might even be the Daddy...would get in line with DNA samples to try and *prove* he was the Daddy.....for the Money alone....JMHO...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #777 on: September 10, 2008, 05:39:22 AM »

I have never thought that Jesus Ortiz was the daddy anyway. She just found it convenient to fit him into her web of lies of a life. Pathetic.
I just don't understand why the father is such a mystery...my God everything with this girl is either lies or something made up........dang we know she didnt make Caylee by herself...so I just dont understand the great secret here....gee

HigherHope...I would tend to think....if the Daddy is really alive...at this point with the high dollar money offers for *any* story that could be proven *true* about this case...anyone who slept with Casy...and thought they might even be the Daddy...would get in line with DNA samples to try and *prove* he was the Daddy.....for the Money alone....JMHO...Des

It is because the daddy is a family member. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: September 10, 2008, 05:49:50 AM »

Gale St. John Being Investigated

Psychic Investigating Caylee Disappearance Now Under Investigation
A psychic involved in the Caylee Anthony case faces a criminal investigation. (09/09/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17432761/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #779 on: September 10, 2008, 06:12:38 AM »

Gale St. John Being Investigated

Psychic Investigating Caylee Disappearance Now Under Investigation
A psychic involved in the Caylee Anthony case faces a criminal investigation. (09/09/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17432761/index.html

I stumbled across this.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=753

G'morning Mrs Kub!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.