April 17, 2024, 06:17:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487489 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #780 on: September 10, 2008, 06:22:18 AM »

NANCY GRACE SHOW recap    9/9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O95OEYwGJxI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggq5_yQeq-8

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 10, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

Gale St. John Being Investigated

Psychic Investigating Caylee Disappearance Now Under Investigation
A psychic involved in the Caylee Anthony case faces a criminal investigation. (09/09/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17432761/index.html

I stumbled across this.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=753

G'morning Mrs Kub!

Good Mornin' Darlin'. This just gets sicker and sicker, Carpe. I am so tired of people trying to get their 15 minutes or $15 million off of the loss of this poor baby. It really saddens me that this is what the world has become for my children and grandchildren. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 10, 2008, 06:38:14 AM »

Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents:

'Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims'

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

*victims my big toe.

George and Cindy Anthony's new lawyer left Orlando on Tuesday to launch a round of national TV appearances aimed at redirecting public attention away from the couple's family drama to the effort to find their 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.

The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #783 on: September 10, 2008, 06:45:40 AM »

Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents:

'Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims'

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

*victims my big toe.

George and Cindy Anthony's new lawyer left Orlando on Tuesday to launch a round of national TV appearances aimed at redirecting public attention away from the couple's family drama to the effort to find their 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.

The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Victims of Casey.... Maybe

So, they are not helping anyone find Caylee to preserve their own sanity. I'm sorry I would not be a rabbit it the headlights, I would fight. Are they cowards?

Their are very few things worse than cowardice. One is Casey.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: September 10, 2008, 06:48:07 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: September 10, 2008, 06:57:53 AM »

NeJame Defends Casey's Parents On TV
Attorney Compares Case To JonBenet Ramsey

POSTED: 6:26 am EDT September 10, 2008
UPDATED: 6:41 am EDT September 10, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17435955/detail.html

snip its>

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando attorney Mark NeJame will turn to national television on Wednesday to discuss the search for Caylee Anthony.

NeJame will appear on NBC's "Today" show at 10 a.m., but he spoke with WESH 2 News first.

As far as George Anthony facing battery charges for shoving two protesters, NeJame said he doesn't believe charges will be filed.

"He thought they were on his property. They may have been, and if they weren't, it was a confusing line. There is clearly no intent," NeJame said.

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: September 10, 2008, 07:11:51 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 10, 2008, 07:17:00 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

You Go Tomm!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: September 10, 2008, 07:25:15 AM »

You Go Tomm!

Sorry, and thank you.

One final thing NeJames.

I went, I served and I EARNED my rights and freedoms as a citizen. I also earned the right to discuss veterans, you I am very sure DID NOT. I also earned free VA care for the rest of my life, NeJames, to me you do not exist.

Where is that damn angry monkey face???

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 10, 2008, 07:27:49 AM »

-Mark NeJame

No offense taken, Tom. I am offended by it too!

Now let's take NeJame's wheelbarrow load of lies and juxtapose

it with reality and see what we get.

Here is a picture of George Anthony searching through the jungles of Vietnam

to find little Caylee!!! (pic snapped on 9/9/2008 - washing his cars.)

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: September 10, 2008, 07:29:47 AM »

-Mark NeJame

No offense taken, Tom. I am offended by it too!

Now let's take NeJame's wheelbarrow load of lies and juxtapose

it with reality and see what we get.

Here is a picture of George Anthony searching through the jungles of Vietnam

to find little Caylee!!! (pic snapped on 9/9/2008 - washing his cars.)

Carpe, you crack me up. Thanx for the smile, I needed it.

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: September 10, 2008, 07:30:50 AM »

Looks like the new spokesperson is getting off to a great start. Now maybe the spokesperson needs a spokesperson.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #792 on: September 10, 2008, 07:31:11 AM »

I have never thought that Jesus Ortiz was the daddy anyway. She just found it convenient to fit him into her web of lies of a life. Pathetic.
I just don't understand why the father is such a mystery...my God everything with this girl is either lies or something made up........dang we know she didnt make Caylee by herself...so I just dont understand the great secret here....gee

HigherHope...I would tend to think....if the Daddy is really alive...at this point with the high dollar money offers for *any* story that could be proven *true* about this case...anyone who slept with Casy...and thought they might even be the Daddy...would get in line with DNA samples to try and *prove* he was the Daddy.....for the Money alone....JMHO...Des

It is because the daddy is a family member. 

Hands Carpe giant sugar cookie.....good Carpe...You got it right!....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 10, 2008, 07:36:59 AM »

If any of you listened to the mp3 link I posted the other day, Gale St. John is supposedly being accused of all kinds of things, by this one lady named Deborah (sp?) who it is claimed wanted to be on the Body Hunter show, but was told no.  She got pi$$ed, and started going nuts in retaliation.  (This lady claims she's part of the Dreamin' Demon site, on the board of directors  ).

Previously, there was an incident at the La Quinta Hotel.. where this lady Deborah claimed that she was overcharged like $1,000 or something, on her credit card (for rooms).  Not to mention, it was claimed that Gale was taking donations to buy these rooms, and to buy fancy dinners- when in fact, this Deborah person said she was going to pay for the rooms.. and I think somebody else actually took Gale and the other searchers (like 15 people) out to eat. 

Now the Deborah person (despite being asked by Gale and Brian) is NOT showing receipts showing she was overcharged, and La Quinta states there was no such charge on her cc.

THEN, this current incident.

"NEWS:  Apparently Gale had a visit from Channel 9 and the local Sherriff's Department being accused for stealing a credit card...Deborah's credit card...who was the search coordinator for this case.  She says they are being arrested.   Debra who was fired for not being able to prove a $1,300 charge on her credit card...she said she would get even...well I guess she did.

Gale did nothing wrong and this is the work of Deborah Davis and a small group of her online friends to bring down the team...will post all I have on this matter here.

Brian

It's all on this page http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm  (scroll way down)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: September 10, 2008, 07:37:47 AM »

I have never thought that Jesus Ortiz was the daddy anyway. She just found it convenient to fit him into her web of lies of a life. Pathetic.
I just don't understand why the father is such a mystery...my God everything with this girl is either lies or something made up........dang we know she didnt make Caylee by herself...so I just dont understand the great secret here....gee

HigherHope...I would tend to think....if the Daddy is really alive...at this point with the high dollar money offers for *any* story that could be proven *true* about this case...anyone who slept with Casy...and thought they might even be the Daddy...would get in line with DNA samples to try and *prove* he was the Daddy.....for the Money alone....JMHO...Des

It is because the daddy is a family member. 

Hands Carpe giant sugar cookie.....good Carpe...You got it right!....Des Wink

Des, think of how long that line would be. They would need a parade permit...

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: September 10, 2008, 07:38:28 AM »

Statement Analysis

Caylee Anthony's Disappearance
August 22, 2008

Casey Anthony resides in the Orlando, Florida area and is the mother of two-year-old Caylee Anthony. Casey claims that on June 9, 2008 she left Caylee with friend and nanny Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Casey said she lost contact with Zenaida and has not seen her daughter Caylee since June 9. For some reason, Casey did not tell anyone including the police that her daughter was missing until July 15, 2008. The following day, July 16, Caylee was arrested on suspicion of child neglect, providing false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation. She remained in jail until being released on bond August 21, 2008. While Casey is at home under electronic monitoring Caylee is still missing.

I have not seen any transcripts of the police interviews with Casey. There are two documents we can review. On July 15, 2008, Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, called 911 to report Caylee was missing. She made two phone calls to 911 that day. During the second call the 911 operator asked to speak to Casey.

911:    Hi. What can you...can you tell me what's going on a little bit?
Casey:  I'm sorry?
911:    Can you tell me a little bit what's going on?
Casey:  My daughter's been missing for the last 31 days.
911:    And you know who has her?
Casey:  I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received
        a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service.
        I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute.

The first thing we see is that Casey answered a question with a question, "I'm sorry?" Answering a question with a question usually means the person was asked a sensitive question. This is a stall tactic giving the person time to think about how to answer the question. Remember Casey's mother called 911. Casey probably was not expecting to get on the phone.

The next thing that jumps out at me is the statement, "I actually received a phone call today." The shortest sentence is the best sentence. Extra words give us extra information. "I received a phone call today" is a good statement. Why did Casey add the word "actually"? The word "actually" is used when a person is comparing two thoughts. For example, "Is your car blue?" "Actually, my car is red." In this answer, the person is comparing blue with red. When the interviewer has not proffered anything and the person uses the word "actually" we then have some undisclosed information. Casey is comparing receiving a phone call today with what? Not receiving a phone call? There is no reason to use the word "actually" unless she is thinking about something else. She uses the word to bolster her statement but instead it indicates she is being deceptive.

She then goes on to say that the number that called her that very day is no longer in service.

Casey was arrested on July 16, 2008 and made a telephone call to her mother from the Orange County Jail. The practice of most detention centers is to record any phone calls made by an inmate. On July 25, the Orange County Jail released Casey's 13-minute telephone call. During the call Casey made the following statements.

"I have no clue where Caylee is."

"That I have no clue where my daughter is? Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

Twice Casey said she had "no clue" where her daughter is. She was not repeating what someone else has said. This is her own language. It is hard to believe a person when he or she says, "I have no clue" or "I have no idea." Most people have an idea on just about everything. I don't know how we can successfully send a man to Mars but I have an idea. My idea probably will not work because I am not a rocket scientist but I do have an idea. Casey also has to have an idea or clue as to where Caylee is. Doesn't she believe Caylee is with Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez? This is a strong indication she is withholding information.

We saw the same thing with Senator Joe Biden. He is on the list as a possible running mate with Barack Obama. On August 20, 2008, Biden was asked by the press if he was going to be the Democratic vice presidential candidate. He responded, "I promise you I don't know anything. I have no idea." I will bet you he does become the Democratic vice presidential candidate and I will bet you Casey Anthony is withholding information on her daughter's disappearance.

http://www.statementanalysis.com/caylee/

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: September 10, 2008, 07:46:06 AM »

She then goes on to say that the number that called her that very day is no longer in service.

Wow, phones that don't work can make calls........

Is that like Voice Over Internet Protocol????

Casey the engineer, check your SIM card sweetie

Moron

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: September 10, 2008, 07:52:14 AM »

Morning Monkeys!
MrsKub you have hotmail..
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: September 10, 2008, 08:09:30 AM »

Lisa Nowak and her lawyer

Casey and her lawyer

I think they are both doing the Horizontal Bop

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 10, 2008, 08:09:36 AM »

Again, thank you Carpe and good morning!

Good morning Monkeys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.