April 25, 2024, 08:14:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488199 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #800 on: September 10, 2008, 08:13:13 AM »

I have never thought that Jesus Ortiz was the daddy anyway. She just found it convenient to fit him into her web of lies of a life. Pathetic.
I just don't understand why the father is such a mystery...my God everything with this girl is either lies or something made up........dang we know she didnt make Caylee by herself...so I just dont understand the great secret here....gee

HigherHope...I would tend to think....if the Daddy is really alive...at this point with the high dollar money offers for *any* story that could be proven *true* about this case...anyone who slept with Casy...and thought they might even be the Daddy...would get in line with DNA samples to try and *prove* he was the Daddy.....for the Money alone....JMHO...Des

It is because the daddy is a family member. 

Hands Carpe giant sugar cookie.....good Carpe...You got it right!....Des Wink

Des, think of how long that line would be. They would need a parade permit...

Thanks for the cookie, Des.

Tom, that is Casey's favorite song, right?

76 big trombones? 

http://www.endresnet.com/76Trombones.txt

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #801 on: September 10, 2008, 08:15:06 AM »

I have never thought that Jesus Ortiz was the daddy anyway. She just found it convenient to fit him into her web of lies of a life. Pathetic.
I just don't understand why the father is such a mystery...my God everything with this girl is either lies or something made up........dang we know she didnt make Caylee by herself...so I just dont understand the great secret here....gee

HigherHope...I would tend to think....if the Daddy is really alive...at this point with the high dollar money offers for *any* story that could be proven *true* about this case...anyone who slept with Casy...and thought they might even be the Daddy...would get in line with DNA samples to try and *prove* he was the Daddy.....for the Money alone....JMHO...Des

It is because the daddy is a family member. 

Hands Carpe giant sugar cookie.....good Carpe...You got it right!....Des Wink

Des, think of how long that line would be. They would need a parade permit...

Thanks for the cookie, Des.

Tom, that is Casey's favorite song, right?

76 big trombones? 

http://www.endresnet.com/76Trombones.txt

76, that would be for May only

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: September 10, 2008, 08:21:26 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 10, 2008, 08:22:51 AM »

OMGGG!!! Casey Anthony just added me on Facebook!

LOL OMGGGG!! I hope she dont read this Smile LOL 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: September 10, 2008, 08:26:17 AM »

What is www.kidfindersnetwork.com doing to help find Caylee besides the obvious rolling billboard?  There website says they have all kinds of services.   Not one post on their blog.  Just curious.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #805 on: September 10, 2008, 08:29:24 AM »

OMGGG!!! Casey Anthony just added me on Facebook!

LOL OMGGGG!! I hope she dont read this Smile LOL 

I would be calling the police and letting them know she is on facebook.. Like the garbage picker said they should still be checking that stuff.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #806 on: September 10, 2008, 08:32:08 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

BRAVO!!!!!!!

i think i'm in love.......

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #807 on: September 10, 2008, 08:32:43 AM »

A book about this mess is inevitable. So, let's play name the book ...

"Social Dandruff: The Life and Times of Casey Anthony" 

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: September 10, 2008, 08:34:40 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

BRAVO!!!!!!!

i think i'm in love.......

Des

Thanx Des, you are too kind

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: September 10, 2008, 08:35:57 AM »

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: September 10, 2008, 08:38:03 AM »

ROFLMAOAC

Roll on floor laughing my a$$ off and choking..

Peace Monkeys
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: September 10, 2008, 08:42:05 AM »

You Go Tomm!

Sorry, and thank you.

One final thing NeJames.

I went, I served and I EARNED my rights and freedoms as a citizen. I also earned the right to discuss veterans, you I am very sure DID NOT. I also earned free VA care for the rest of my life, NeJames, to me you do not exist.

Where is that damn angry monkey face???

That was a horrible comparison and I tell you I have been involved with POW/MIA affairs for 40 years and will definitely pass that on to veterans and families. Totally a stupid thing to say and a bit "desperate" on his part. These people in this soap opera are grabbing at straws but that was the wrong one to pick.

Also if anyone did not watch Nancy Grace last night please read the transcript today or the youtube video. What a great guest to have.... the roommate of her boyfriend who Casey lived with after Caylee went "missing" until her mom found her. They guy isisn't wanting fame because they didn't show his face so that is a plus considering family members looking for big bucks on this tragedy.

There is no comparison to Jon Benet Ramsey case since her body was left in the house and made to look like an outsider came in. It was very apparent someone in the house did it but evidently there was some power(money) that covered that up. (My personal opinion of that one....her brother did it and the mom wrote the ransom note)

Let's hope little Caylee is found soon because I think things at the Anthony house are about boiling over ....inside and out. There could be further tragedy.

There was another post that mentioned Nejame did not think charges would be filed on the attack George did the other night but the 65 yr old lady was interviewed and she did file charges *I believe it was on NG the other night). It will be a few weeks before it is decided if there is enough reason to go forward with them. I really believe it will be anytime before that where Casey will have further charges and that might be why they are waiting to decide. I think LE is spoonfeeding out the charges right now just making their case stronger.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #812 on: September 10, 2008, 08:43:11 AM »

Jeeezz...he wears more make-up than I do.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: September 10, 2008, 08:45:02 AM »

Hey, I found Mary's observation on the FP pretty interesting.

mary on September 10th, 2008 5:25 am

Just noticed something, Lee was carrying Casey’s
computer for her on the way into Baez’s office.
I
wonder if shes going to leave it there 5 days and take it home on week-ends, or does she go there 7
days a week

What is wrong with the internet connection at home CASEY???? 

You have broadband, so said Elmo's source.

------------------
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: September 10, 2008, 08:45:57 AM »

So wizzer guy is back on the stalker cam.

I hope he pees on Georgie today when he comes outside.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: September 10, 2008, 08:48:13 AM »

I
wonder if shes going to leave it there 5 days and take it home on week-ends, or does she go there 7
days a week

There is no way that she leaves it there... didn't someone see her on MySpace at like 3:10 am the night before last?
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #816 on: September 10, 2008, 08:50:40 AM »

ROFLMAOAC

Roll on floor laughing my a$$ off and choking..

I just woke up .....I just got here.....is this a JOKE????? please tell this is a joke and that she is NOT wearing a shirt that says this?????? 

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: September 10, 2008, 08:52:11 AM »

I
days a week

And I thought Casey was a Network Engineer. What a dope.

Every computer, every computer, has a unique ID like DNA. It is called the MAC address. Every MAC address in the world is unique.

The standard (IEEE 802) format for printing MAC-48 addresses in humanly-friendly form is six groups of two hexadecimal digits, separated by hyphens (-) or colons (Smile, in transmission order, e.g. 01-23-45-67-89-ab, 01:23:45:67:89:ab. This form is also commonly used for EUI-64. Other less common conventions use three groups of four hexadecimal digits separated by dots (.), e.g. 0123.4567.89ab; again in transmission order.

It does not matter where she logs in, all connections poit straight at her laptop. There are no secrets in cyber space....

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: September 10, 2008, 08:52:45 AM »

I did a little photoshoppie dealie on Cindy's shirt! LOL  I am guilty.

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: September 10, 2008, 08:55:38 AM »

I did a little photoshoppie dealie on Cindy's shirt! LOL  I am guilty.

No..... !!!

Can someone please post it on Casey Facebook, or MySpace, whichever stupid site is appropriate.

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.