March 28, 2024, 11:30:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 484894 times)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #820 on: September 10, 2008, 08:56:26 AM »

Night Nuts and Janet!

I think JP is the daddy, if we are taking a poll. 

You have my vote!

Oh no a poll! I dont think any of these guys are the "daddy" I think it was a guy she hooked up with~ and probably no money, no job, no future kind of thing going on, so why persue child support. Also I think he probably wasn't up to par for someones standards too. If you go for child support then the dad has the right to see the child too usually. So lets just forget about him all together that he doesnt exist and he wont. Thats my theory of what happened Smile

Perhaps he was into drugs or something and he had no interest maybe not even knowing she was pregnant. If he thinks there might be a chance now, could be he still into drugs and still wants to stay out of it.

I guess you could go for welfare or some kind of support and say you have no idea who the daddy is, but would Cindy allow that in her perfect family??

Thats what I think the lies are about....jmo Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: September 10, 2008, 08:58:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys!
MrsKub you have hotmail..

Answered. Thanks!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: September 10, 2008, 09:08:17 AM »

Why else would George yell "that was not my granddaughter in that car"
Maybe because CAYLEE is HIS DAUGHTER as well as Casey?
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: September 10, 2008, 09:11:25 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

This site has lots of info on the case, but I'm not sure who it is.

She is safe.. I recognize some from the search team in Orlando. 

Did you turn in the photo of Caylee without pants to LE?

I don't have the photo.........if I did...I would have sent it already.
it was suppose to be a disturbing one..one which I do not have.

Gosh...I cant believe anyone would post pictures on the internet of their daughter without clothes on...I have pictures of both my son and daughter in the bathtub when they were little just for blackmail purposes to show to there future wife and husband lol...but I would never post them for others to see....

LOL your funny " blackmail purposes"!!! I too have have pics of my little ones undressed....I love those little baby bodies, the little rolls and all! Also in the tub. No, I would not put them online because of sickos out there. However, I'm not 22. I just don't think she thought of it that way. Casey seems very immature and no motherly instincts. All the "happy pictures" were posed. I see nothing that made her look like a good Mom.

Oh Cindy said it! Then contradicted herself of course

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: September 10, 2008, 09:11:59 AM »

After watching NG last night, I must have slept with it on my mind, because I woke up during the night thinking about the last time Caylee was seen alive with someone OTHER than Gramma or Casey.....which would have been June 15th at the Nursing home. This has been verified! Now my question would be, what happened between when they left the nursing home and the next day when all the cell phone calls were made? All we have is CA & GA's account of what happened, but they are liars, so you can't go by what they have said. Maybe Cindy stashed her somewhere, so Casey couldn't take her away and that was part of the big fight June 15th.....Finally maybe Cindy told her where she was, Casey went and got her, and killed her so her mother wouldn't get custody...

My mind runs wild sometimes.....but we really don't know where Caylee was after the Nursing Home video.....Nobody can verify seeing her other than the Anthony's!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #825 on: September 10, 2008, 09:13:15 AM »

Please take a moment to vote in this poll.

Are George and Cindy victims.

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/17436479/index.html

Please remember, vote early and vote often....

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #826 on: September 10, 2008, 09:15:25 AM »

Please take a moment to vote in this poll.

Are George and Cindy victims.

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/17436479/index.html

Please remember, vote early and vote often....

Woops, if you agree that they ARE victims, please ignore this post and do NOT vote.

TIA

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #827 on: September 10, 2008, 09:21:29 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Answered. Thanks!

Mornin' Mrs Kub!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
VagrantGuru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: September 10, 2008, 09:25:12 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

BRAVO!!!!!!!

i think i'm in love.......

Des

Thanx Des, you are too kind

That's incredible.  If George and Cindy weren't so invested in protecting Casey, they wouldn't be criticized.  If they didn't adopt whatever ridiculous story Casey spouts off, if they admitted that she was dead, if they helped search, if they would have given TES a personal item of Caylee's to help the search, then it would be better.  Accept reality, kick Casey out of the house, disown her until she opens her yap and says what the hell happened to their granddaughter.  Then they'll get sympathy.  It's not like the families of POWs are impeding investigations into their disappearances and defending VC soldiers blindly.  Holy cow.

It takes real talent to say something that intellectually dishonest with a straight face.

"...Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought --a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"- Mark Twain
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: September 10, 2008, 09:25:27 AM »

Anyone know why they are searching that new are?
Was it cellphone pings? or what?   

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: September 10, 2008, 09:27:30 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

This site has lots of info on the case, but I'm not sure who it is.

Wasen't Clint Tony roommate he was  the one greta's right?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: September 10, 2008, 09:30:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Answered. Thanks!

Mornin' Mrs Kub!

Good Mornin' Des. Got that seat belt fastened tight?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: September 10, 2008, 09:32:19 AM »

Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents:

'Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims'

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

*victims my big toe.

George and Cindy Anthony's new lawyer left Orlando on Tuesday to launch a round of national TV appearances aimed at redirecting public attention away from the couple's family drama to the effort to find their 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.

The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Good Morning Varpe and all monks!  Can someome please explain how donations to this foundation can LEGALLY be used to hire a high profile attorney when they clearly state on their website....

Contributions to support the efforts of the Never Lose Hope Foundation are welcome and greatly appreciated. To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc., and note that the donation is for the Never Lose Hope Foundation fund. A receipt will be provided for your tax records.

Something stinks about this.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 10, 2008, 09:32:44 AM »

Anyone know why they are searching that new are?
Was it cellphone pings? or what?   

I believe it was. They said these were areas that were out of the "norm" for her to be.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 10, 2008, 09:33:05 AM »

After watching NG last night, I must have slept with it on my mind, because I woke up during the night thinking about the last time Caylee was seen alive with someone OTHER than Gramma or Casey.....which would have been June 15th at the Nursing home. This has been verified! Now my question would be, what happened between when they left the nursing home and the next day when all the cell phone calls were made? All we have is CA & GA's account of what happened, but they are liars, so you can't go by what they have said. Maybe Cindy stashed her somewhere, so Casey couldn't take her away and that was part of the big fight June 15th.....Finally maybe Cindy told her where she was, Casey went and got her, and killed her so her mother wouldn't get custody...

My mind runs wild sometimes.....but we really don't know where Caylee was after the Nursing Home video.....Nobody can verify seeing her other than the Anthony's!

I have wondered this myself - and if on the 15th Casey stormed out withOUT Caylee and left her in the care of George and Cindy.  Did something happen then?  Or did Caylee tell them something about her mother leaving her sleeping in the car, or sleeping the the same bed with Ricardo & mommy, or was George abusing Caylee and something awful happened while she was with George and Cindy and NOT Casey?

But then I come back to the fact that Casey is a selfish tramp and if something happened to Caylee at the hands of her grandparents, there is NO WAY that she would have been sitting in jail taking the fall.

Though I just keep coming back to the statement from Casey to Cindy "You don't know what MY involvement is???"  Isn't she stressing the MY INVOLVEMENT as if to say YOU are involved and YOU KNOW IT?

I don't know... wishful thinking, I guess, that Caylee is just being hidden somewhere... though "evidence" would indicate otherwise.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: September 10, 2008, 09:33:23 AM »

I did a little photoshoppie dealie on Cindy's shirt! LOL  I am guilty.

No..... !!!

Can someone please post it on Casey Facebook, or MySpace, whichever stupid site is appropriate.

Me too I want to be a friend

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #836 on: September 10, 2008, 09:34:48 AM »

A book about this mess is inevitable. So, let's play name the book ...

"Social Dandruff: The Life and Times of Casey Anthony" 

The Virgin Skank...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: September 10, 2008, 09:36:40 AM »

Destiny...Did you see the Diario article and Jossy comments in Natalee's thread?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: September 10, 2008, 09:39:21 AM »

A book about this mess is inevitable. So, let's play name the book ...

"Social Dandruff: The Life and Times of Casey Anthony" 

The Virgin Skank...

Her theme song - "Crime of the Century" by none other than SUPERTRAMP

Crime Of The CenturyNow they're planning the crime of the century
Well what will it be?
Read all about their schemes and adventuring
It's well worth a fee
So roll up and see
And they rape the universe
How they've gone from bad to worse
Who are these men of lust, greed, and glory?
Rip off the masks and let's see.
But that's no right - oh no, what's the story?
There's you and there's me
That can't be right

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: September 10, 2008, 09:40:02 AM »

Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents:

'Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims'

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

*victims my big toe.

George and Cindy Anthony's new lawyer left Orlando on Tuesday to launch a round of national TV appearances aimed at redirecting public attention away from the couple's family drama to the effort to find their 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.

The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Good Morning Varpe and all monks!  Can someome please explain how donations to this foundation can LEGALLY be used to hire a high profile attorney when they clearly state on their website....

Contributions to support the efforts of the Never Lose Hope Foundation are welcome and greatly appreciated. To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc., and note that the donation is for the Never Lose Hope Foundation fund. A receipt will be provided for your tax records.

Something stinks about this.......

The Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc. was organized as a Florida nonprofit on April 30, 2007, exclusively for charitable purposes. Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc.’s 501(c)(3) status is currently pending with the Internal Revenue Service, but the organization has secured fiscal sponsorship from Citylinks 4Charities, Inc., a nonprofit organization based in Orlando, Florida. Through this program, City Links will provide oversight and allocation of all funding for our activities until we have received our 501 determination.

http://www.neverlosehopefoundation.org/fiscalsponsorship.html

There's only 2 entries on Google for them and 1 link is down for maintainence. Their site also states that they cover the cost for flyers and billboards.

We may make contributions to cover the cost of fliers and/or billboards containing the victim’s image and description in order to assist in making the general public aware of the situation and to generate leads.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.