March 29, 2024, 08:03:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 484965 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #840 on: September 10, 2008, 09:41:56 AM »

I did a little photoshoppie dealie on Cindy's shirt! LOL  I am guilty.

No..... !!!

Can someone please post it on Casey Facebook, or MySpace, whichever stupid site is appropriate.

Me too I want to be a friend

We all want to be a "friend" of Casey. She always leaves a wake of death and destruction....

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: September 10, 2008, 09:42:32 AM »

Morning Monkeys!
MrsKub you have hotmail..

Answered. Thanks!

Mornin' Mrs Kub!

Good Mornin' Des. Got that seat belt fastened tight?
I do I am hoping for a bumpy ride today..Its been too slow!!!
Thanks Mrskub for the reply...
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: September 10, 2008, 09:46:05 AM »

The new attorney for Cindy and George was just on the Today show....he is claiming that they are distraught over their grandchild and have been searching for her everyday.....(where, because I wasnt aware they left the house?)
They are being victimized...they are wanting everyone to continue looking for her, whether that be in the woods or elsewhere(being alive).....He claims that since his involvement there have been 2 leads, but did not go into detail about them.....

What a waste!!!!  Good thing they are getting him for 1/2 rate!!! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #843 on: September 10, 2008, 09:46:30 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Answered. Thanks!

Mornin' Mrs Kub!

Yeppers...any tighter...my butt would invert....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: September 10, 2008, 09:48:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Answered. Thanks!

Mornin' Mrs Kub!

Yeppers...any tighter...my butt would invert....Des Wink

Oh My Stars! What a visual! 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #845 on: September 10, 2008, 09:50:45 AM »

I just saw the NBC Today Show interview, what a softball slush-fest!

We wanna keep the focus on the search for Caylee, but poor us, people are so mean,
we are the victims.

It is just disgusting. The Anthony's are the scum at the bottom of the bucket.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #846 on: September 10, 2008, 09:51:17 AM »

A book about this mess is inevitable. So, let's play name the book ...

"Social Dandruff: The Life and Times of Casey Anthony" 

The Virgin Skank...

"Leeches, Parasites and Maggots: How the Media Put the Nails in the Coffin and Casey Did Nothing Wrong, Nothing at All"    By Cindy Anthony

Spell checker wants to change "skank" to "skunk" hmmm ....

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #847 on: September 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I have to run and get a kiddo ready for school and myself ready for a few hours at work this a.m.  Sorry that I don't have time to give you guys a link, but last night on the MyFoxOrlando site I watched video of an interview with a Judge Napolitano and I really want to see what the Monkeys think of it.

He discusses the fact that the leaks don't even have to have any truth to them - that it's not against the law for LE to leak total nonsense in order to obtain info from Casey and Crew as a result.....

Can someone find that interview and post a link to it?  I really would like to hear your thoughts.

Alright, I'll see y'all in a few hours or so!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #848 on: September 10, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »

A book about this mess is inevitable. So, let's play name the book ...

"Social Dandruff: The Life and Times of Casey Anthony" 

I liked the Social Dandruff one, too!! 

The Virgin Skank...

"Leeches, Parasites and Maggots: How the Media Put the Nails in the Coffin and Casey Did Nothing Wrong, Nothing at All"    By Cindy Anthony

Spell checker wants to change "skank" to "skunk" hmmm ....

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #849 on: September 10, 2008, 09:53:50 AM »

Ummmm, my last post looked nothing like that when I hit post......Sorry!! 

I made the comment about liking the Social Dandruff title!

Okay, now I'm REALLY outta here!

The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: September 10, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »

I just saw the NBC Today Show interview, what a softball slush-fest!

We wanna keep the focus on the search for Caylee, but poor us, people are so mean,
we are the victims.

It is just disgusting. The Anthony's are the scum at the bottom of the bucket.
I agree!!! I think he just made it worse for them......where is that dumba$$ Garrison?????  Can they not find anyone that wont just tell them to face the music...your daughter killed your granddaughter!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #851 on: September 10, 2008, 09:55:04 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #852 on: September 10, 2008, 09:55:09 AM »

Destiny...Did you see the Diario article and Jossy comments in Natalee's thread?

Headin' over there just one tab away Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: September 10, 2008, 09:57:22 AM »

Morning MONKEYS, So I see the circus just keeps getting bigger!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: September 10, 2008, 09:58:54 AM »

Morning MONKEYS, So I see the circus just keeps getting bigger!!

Morning Lisa!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #855 on: September 10, 2008, 10:01:13 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Very well stated.  I could NOT agree more.  Do we have an email for this latest attempt at an attorney?  I would LOVE to give him a piece of my mind.  ( I am running out of pieces to give though with this case!)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #856 on: September 10, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »

Ummmm, my last post looked nothing like that when I hit post......Sorry!! 

I made the comment about liking the Social Dandruff title!

Okay, now I'm REALLY outta here!

thanks flossy had that random thought while driving to work
flaky, annoying, superficial, you brush it aside but it keeps coming back, sounds like casey and some of her "friends"
maybe casey really wanted to be a writer, the way she spins these stories, who knows

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: September 10, 2008, 10:03:32 AM »

The new attorney for Cindy and George was just on the Today show....he is claiming that they are distraught over their grandchild and have been searching for her everyday.....(where, because I wasnt aware they left the house?)
They are being victimized...they are wanting everyone to continue looking for her, whether that be in the woods or elsewhere(being alive).....He claims that since his involvement there have been 2 leads, but did not go into detail about them.....

What a waste!!!!  Good thing they are getting him for 1/2 rate!!! 

Well it was purely a PR campaign probably for their book deal to go through. It couldn't have lasted 5 min and I noticed Ann seemed uncomfortable and I think it was because she was not allowed to ask any real questions. I did like the way they showed Cindy with the hammer when they were talking about protestors outside their house and Ann commented she had a hammer. I also noticed they said Cindy was a former nurse. Do both of these people now not work. Another set of "Professional Victims" ..just what we needed.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: September 10, 2008, 10:04:06 AM »

::MonkeyEek::We may make contributions to cover the cost of fliers and/or billboards containing the victim’s image and description in order to assist in making the general public aware of the situation and to generate leads.

The above was a quote, but did they mean to say "Cover the cost of Liars
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #859 on: September 10, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »

After watching the NBC Today show sympathy airing of Pitty the Anthony's...can someone please tell me already, as I have asked numerous times...

Why the hell do they have a DEFENSE ATTORNEY as their MEDIA PUBLICIST?!?! 

Would you not have a media liason for the media and a defense attorney for your defense??  Why is this being done this way, is there any inckling of idea to the reasoning behind this?

As for the bs about them looking..I am sorry but if I were in their situation and I got as many tips a damn day as Cindy states she has...my ass would be in my car or on a plane to the ends of the Earth and beyond in search of this child.  I can hardly stand still when I am unable to reach my hubs on his cell phone for more than 30 mins...this would be killing me. 
WHAT A LIAR!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.