April 17, 2024, 06:50:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487490 times)
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: September 10, 2008, 10:06:17 AM »

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

Okay maybe I missed something in this comment, what is so bad about it?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: September 10, 2008, 10:07:26 AM »

The new attorney for Cindy and George was just on the Today show....he is claiming that they are distraught over their grandchild and have been searching for her everyday.....(where, because I wasnt aware they left the house?)
They are being victimized...they are wanting everyone to continue looking for her, whether that be in the woods or elsewhere(being alive).....He claims that since his involvement there have been 2 leads, but did not go into detail about them.....

What a waste!!!!  Good thing they are getting him for 1/2 rate!!! 

Well it was purely a PR campaign probably for their book deal to go through. It couldn't have lasted 5 min and I noticed Ann seemed uncomfortable and I think it was because she was not allowed to ask any real questions. I did like the way they showed Cindy with the hammer when they were talking about protestors outside their house and Ann commented she had a hammer. I also noticed they said Cindy was a former nurse. Do both of these people now not work. Another set of "Professional Victims" ..just what we needed.

You said  BOOK  DEAL  ??  The title:  "IF I DID IT"  Part two,  Another Murderer in Florida tells her story.  Forward by OJ Simpson.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: September 10, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »

Anyone got the link to Casey's myspace?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: September 10, 2008, 10:07:41 AM »

Morning everyone!  I have to work today so dont post alot until I get home...lol! 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: September 10, 2008, 10:09:00 AM »

Morning everyone!  I have to work today so dont post alot until I get home...lol! 

Morning Katntx

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: September 10, 2008, 10:10:09 AM »

Good morning everyone !!!   Any interesting news this morning???
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #866 on: September 10, 2008, 10:10:25 AM »

What is this "work" you speak of?  LOL   I am in the same boat as you..sneaking in to peak at every possible moment!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: September 10, 2008, 10:13:32 AM »

Morning monkeys...so what's the topic today?  Casey again?  What about Caylee?  Does anyone in that family ever look for Caylee?  I want to know how you search over the phone for a missing child...someone please tell me.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: September 10, 2008, 10:13:42 AM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I have to run and get a kiddo ready for school and myself ready for a few hours at work this a.m.  Sorry that I don't have time to give you guys a link, but last night on the MyFoxOrlando site I watched video of an interview with a Judge Napolitano and I really want to see what the Monkeys think of it.

He discusses the fact that the leaks don't even have to have any truth to them - that it's not against the law for LE to leak total nonsense in order to obtain info from Casey and Crew as a result.....

Can someone find that interview and post a link to it?  I really would like to hear your thoughts.

Alright, I'll see y'all in a few hours or so!

Whoa .......
During the course of an investigation, the police are allowed to lie, cheat and commit fraud....not allowed to break the law directly.....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7394244&version=1&locale=EN-US

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: September 10, 2008, 10:15:20 AM »

Hello Desttiny - missed you too!  Thought about you, sipping my coffee on the deck looking at the Blue River........  Does anyone think the reason Casey erased the pictures of Caylee earlier is because they were all nudes?????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: September 10, 2008, 10:15:21 AM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I have to run and get a kiddo ready for school and myself ready for a few hours at work this a.m.  Sorry that I don't have time to give you guys a link, but last night on the MyFoxOrlando site I watched video of an interview with a Judge Napolitano and I really want to see what the Monkeys think of it.

He discusses the fact that the leaks don't even have to have any truth to them - that it's not against the law for LE to leak total nonsense in order to obtain info from Casey and Crew as a result.....

Can someone find that interview and post a link to it?  I really would like to hear your thoughts.

Whoa .......
During the course of an investigation, the police are allowed to lie, cheat and commit fraud....not allowed to break the law directly.....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7394244&version=1&locale=EN-US

I heard him say that a few weeks ago also.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #871 on: September 10, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

Okay maybe I missed something in this comment, what is so bad about it?

I would say in a POW/MIA situation those families do not have any way of contacting an individual who can tell them where their loved one is.  And there is no evidence that the person is dead.  The Anthony's situation is different in that the person who was responsible for Caylee, and who last saw her, is sitting under their roof.  Also, evidence points to the fact that Caylee is most likely dead.  George and Cindy can easily get to the bottom of what happened to Caylee, yet they continue to obfuscate and lie for Casey.

Lisa
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: September 10, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »

Morning monkeys...so what's the topic today?  Casey again?  What about Caylee?  Does anyone in that family ever look for Caylee?  I want to know how you search over the phone for a missing child...someone please tell me.

The attorney was stupid to even say they are looking everyday He knows the whole world is watching them and they never leave the house besides to take Casey to an appointment

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 10, 2008, 10:16:40 AM »

Whoa .......

so does it mean the leaks may not be true?????

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: September 10, 2008, 10:19:40 AM »

Whoa .......

so does it mean the leaks may not be true?????

They are not going to lie about DNA and that they think Caylee is dead because that will come back to bite them at trial
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #875 on: September 10, 2008, 10:19:45 AM »

The attorney was stupid to even say they are looking everyday He knows the whole world is watching them and they never leave the house besides to take Casey to an appointment

TOTALLY! These people are being watched and blogged 24/7.

THEY DO NOTHING

Cindy washes pants and knives.

George washes cars.

Casey washes something everyday at Baez's office for roughly 6 hours time.

The Anthony's are scum of the earth!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #876 on: September 10, 2008, 10:21:43 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Thanx Des, since you appear to be the "De Facto" phone lady, here are some numbers:

Orange County VFW - maps.google.com - (407) 296-2553

Vietnam Veterans - (407) 297-0603

American Legion - (407) 859-1460

Disabled American Veterans - (407) 843-3722

Please email Sarah Lundy at the Orlando Sentinel - slundy@orlandosentinel.com
*****Please be very polite to Sarah, she is just the messenger here*****

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #877 on: September 10, 2008, 10:23:02 AM »

Hello Desttiny - missed you too!  Thought about you, sipping my coffee on the deck looking at the Blue River........  Does anyone think the reason Casey erased the pictures of Caylee earlier is because they were all nudes?????????

Welcome back Twisted....

Errr, I mean Always 1

I missed you

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: September 10, 2008, 10:25:08 AM »

Anyone got the link to Casey's myspace?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: September 10, 2008, 10:25:19 AM »

Thanks Tomm, I think..........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.