April 23, 2024, 06:41:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488046 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: September 10, 2008, 10:38:02 AM »

impression of Cindy Anthony:

Help me find my granddaughter!!! Help!!!! Help !!!!!!  What? Nope, sorry can’t tell you who Casey gave her to. Uh, NOOOO,   we can’t tell you where she dropped her off either. Sorry, we just can’t tell you  the phone number or the real name of the person who took her.

We can’t give you any of the necessary information because if we do, they will hurt her!!!!  And we are terrified !!!!!!    But if you find her without our help and barge in to get her, THAT will be ok.

You hit the nail right on the head, Abbey...

(Careful with that hammer!!!) 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #901 on: September 10, 2008, 10:38:16 AM »

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

Okay maybe I missed something in this comment, what is so bad about it?

I would say in a POW/MIA situation those families do not have any way of contacting an individual who can tell them where their loved one is.  And there is no evidence that the person is dead.  The Anthony's situation is different in that the person who was responsible for Caylee, and who last saw her, is sitting under their roof.  Also, evidence points to the fact that Caylee is most likely dead.  George and Cindy can easily get to the bottom of what happened to Caylee, yet they continue to obfuscate and lie for Casey.

Lisa

Why can't we just let George and Cindy believe that Caylee is alive?  No one knows what goes on inside that house.  I truly believe that if it where that easy to get Casey to talk it would have happened already.  I will not take away their love and hope of finding Caylee.  As far as those who say they don't do anthing thing to find Caylee they are not out searching, they did not help TES, well maybe that just has to do with they don't want to or are not ready to look for a dead body.

I think that if we give George and Cindy the benefit of the doubt that Caylee is alive, then they should give us some information as to who they think was the dead body in the back of their daughter's car. 

At least a hint and who it might have been would be nice... after all, they were the first ones to report the smell.  Some answers would be nice.

What answers?  And ot the benefit of the doubt, just let them believe that Caylee is alive.  The majority in this room including myself think she is dead.  Caylee is their Granddaughter their flesh and blood not ours, theirs.  What I am saying is why bash them for holding out hope?

Because they are not just holding out hope, they are actively covering up for Casey.

They are liars. That has been proven over and over, even under oath.

They are displaying behaviors that are just as sick as their daughter's.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: September 10, 2008, 10:38:39 AM »

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

I would say in a POW/MIA situation those families do not have any way of contacting an individual who can tell them where their loved one is.  And there is no evidence that the person is dead.  The Anthony's situation is different in that the person who was responsible for Caylee, and who last saw her, is sitting under their roof.  Also, evidence points to the fact that Caylee is most likely dead.  George and Cindy can easily get to the bottom of what happened to Caylee, yet they continue to obfuscate and lie for Casey.

Lisa

Why can't we just let George and Cindy believe that Caylee is alive?  No one knows what goes on inside that house.  I truly believe that if it where that easy to get Casey to talk it would have happened already.  I will not take away their love and hope of finding Caylee.  As far as those who say they don't do anthing thing to find Caylee they are not out searching, they did not help TES, well maybe that just has to do with they don't want to or are not ready to look for a dead body.

Jenn, lying, attacking, covering up and deceit are not any part of grieving. There is no therapist on the face of this earth that would encourage them to continue as they are, given the forensics and the situation. At some point, no matter how painful, reality has to set in and you have to deal with it. They are protecting Casey by any means possible. Is that fair to Caylee?

When Cindy started going on TV and begging for help, she had a sympathetic audience. She's now charging for her appearances. Does this sound like a grieving grandmother?

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: September 10, 2008, 10:39:20 AM »

Help me find my granddaughter!!! Help!!!! Help !!!!!!  What? Nope, sorry can’t tell you who Casey gave her to. Uh, NOOOO,   we can’t tell you where she dropped her off either. Sorry, we just can’t tell you  the phone number or the real name of the person who took her.

We can’t give you any of the necessary information because if we do, they will hurt her!!!!  And we are terrified !!!!!!    But if you find her without our help and barge in to get her, THAT will be ok.

Please the best way to find Caylee is to wear this T shirt and carry a hammer

Remember, you have to pay the Anthony's for the DONATED t-shirt!

Lisa

My best Elvis impression:   Thank you,  Thank you very much
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #904 on: September 10, 2008, 10:39:48 AM »

Pretty much...yes

From my observation, not personal experience as thank God I have not had to go through this, but would'nt "kidnapper" be calling with demands, and um would'nt it be frowned upon to have this much media exposure?  I mean if they are going to go this route they might as well give up the goose given that they already jeopardized her life by squeeling to the media, so the LE would be the only hopes of a rescue in this case.  IT MAKES NO EFF'IN SENSE!!!! 

For those that believe one bit of this mess is truth, then I am sorry for the snickering,  but you deserve it.

IF you want me to believe this bull-oney then the ONLY possible way that this would be even remotely true is if she was taken by a friend or family member who you TRULY KNOW would not hurt Caylee even with the media exposure.  NO kidnappers would be down for this, and some demands would be made.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #905 on: September 10, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »

Where did Rob have to go to buy a new recliner.......ARUBA????

Just like the Brady's - - Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

Always - - Rob, Rob, Rob... Carpe, Carpe, Carpe

Let's try, Oh Tom, Tom, Tom

I know you missed me.......

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: September 10, 2008, 10:40:55 AM »

Lisa

I think that if we give George and Cindy the benefit of the doubt that Caylee is alive, then they should give us some information as to who they think was the dead body in the back of their daughter's car. 

At least a hint and who it might have been would be nice... after all, they were the first ones to report the smell.  Some answers would be nice.

What answers?  And ot the benefit of the doubt, just let them believe that Caylee is alive.  The majority in this room including myself think she is dead.  Caylee is their Granddaughter their flesh and blood not ours, theirs.  What I am saying is why bash them for holding out hope?

Because they are not just holding out hope, they are actively covering up for Casey.

They are liars. That has been proven over and over, even under oath.

They are displaying behaviors that are just as sick as their daughter's.

Carpe -  You DA MAN!!!!

Ditto

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: September 10, 2008, 10:41:59 AM »

Lisa

I don't think that people are bashing them for holding out hope, I think people are bashing them for lying.

JMO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: September 10, 2008, 10:43:19 AM »

Anthonys get no sympathy from me any longer.  I tried that route early on and have eaten so much crow I gained 20 lbs.  They can believe all they want about Caylee being alive..but you have to go with the evidence and where it leads...right now this is what I know..

There was a decomposing body in the trunk of the Anthony's car.
There is evidence that chloroform was used at some point and it settled in the trunk of the car.
Casey lied about all her many jobs.
There is no evidence that Zenaida was ever a nanny to Caylee.
Casey cleared out her friend Amy's bank account.
Casey has several versions of what happened and how Caylee was taken by the nanny.
Caylee is still missing and Casey won't talk.

As far as I am concerned there are no more chances for this family for me. MOO
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: September 10, 2008, 10:44:31 AM »

Rob should return shortly.

Seems he decided to go with a whole new workstation instead of just a recliner.

Soon as he gets wiring done, he will be cruising the internet in style.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: September 10, 2008, 10:44:37 AM »

Where did Rob have to go to buy a new recliner.......ARUBA????

I was thinking the same thing this morning!!

Welcome back always 1!!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: September 10, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: September 10, 2008, 10:46:41 AM »

Rob should return shortly.

Seems he decided to go with a whole new workstation instead of just a recliner.

Soon as he gets wiring done, he will be cruising the internet in style.

Is this from Sharper Image??
I MUST get one of these for my husband for Xmas!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #913 on: September 10, 2008, 10:47:48 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #914 on: September 10, 2008, 10:47:49 AM »

You should see the "If you believe Caylee is alive thread" over at WS.   Denile aint just a river in Egypt!

Lisa
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: September 10, 2008, 10:47:58 AM »

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO

Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: September 10, 2008, 10:48:49 AM »

Jenn, not to be a beotch, but are you watching the news at all?  Are you hearing all of the conflicting statements that are continuously coming out of these peoples mouths?  Have you seen the altercations that they are having with the press, protestors, etc? 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: September 10, 2008, 10:49:20 AM »

Anthonys get no sympathy from me any longer.  I tried that route early on and have eaten so much crow I gained 20 lbs.  They can believe all they want about Caylee being alive..but you have to go with the evidence and where it leads...right now this is what I know..

There was a decomposing body in the trunk of the Anthony's car.
There is evidence that chloroform was used at some point and it settled in the trunk of the car.
Casey lied about all her many jobs.
There is no evidence that Zenaida was ever a nanny to Caylee.
Casey cleared out her friend Amy's bank account.
Casey has several versions of what happened and how Caylee was taken by the nanny.
Caylee is still missing and Casey won't talk.

As far as I am concerned there are no more chances for this family for me. MOO

I am with you.  I believe George is up to his eyeballs in this thing because I dont think Casey is smart enough to use chloroform for anything and i dont believe she is strong enough to dig a hole deep enough to bury a person.  Chloroform is a real out of the box idea that most 22 year olds wouldn't think of.  But, let's say they are not involved, then there is no crime for believing your daughter and being stupid.  But that is also a reach.  George is involved and that is why he has kept his mouth shut for the most part
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: September 10, 2008, 10:49:32 AM »

I just saw the NBC Today Show interview, what a softball slush-fest!

We wanna keep the focus on the search for Caylee, but poor us, people are so mean,
we are the victims.

It is just disgusting. The Anthony's are the scum at the bottom of the bucket.

Lower than POND SCUM, my grammy used to say

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 10, 2008, 10:49:50 AM »

DITTO

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.