April 24, 2024, 01:49:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488132 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: September 10, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO

I'm sorry you feel this way Jenn. This is a message board where we speculate and discuss any and all possibilities.  I too have seen many theories I don't agree with but that's part of the game. We all share and throw things out for contemplation. That's the way it works.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: September 10, 2008, 10:53:16 AM »

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO

Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry when I joined I was told this was a discussion forum and everyone has their own opinions.  If you really want me to leave fine I will.  I happen to have a different opinion about the Grandparents,  and if you can't handle that i'm sorry for you.  But it's my right to free speech and I truly believe that.  My husband fights for it and you everyday.  So you want the person with a diferent opion to leave fine.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: September 10, 2008, 10:54:47 AM »

Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry when I joined I was told this was a discussion forum and everyone has their own opinions.  If you really want me to leave fine I will.  I happen to have a different opinion about the Grandparents,  and if you can't handle that i'm sorry for you.  But it's my right to free speech and I truly believe that.  My husband fights for it and you everyday.  So you want the person with a diferent opion to leave fine.

I said if you you think we are COLD why come here if you don't like our cage???

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: September 10, 2008, 10:55:57 AM »

Umm Jenn you started on us about why we feel the way we do about Cindy and George..Why cant you handle our opinions???
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #924 on: September 10, 2008, 10:56:29 AM »

Hiya monkeys - how are you all doing this morning?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: September 10, 2008, 10:56:56 AM »

One thing you must develop is a thick skin if you want to post on a forum...it's a necessity. Everyone has an opinion and as we all know they are a dime a dozen.  I still fight with a lot of the veteran's around here.  I admire you for sticking to your guns...if you truly believe what you say...you stick around and see this to conclusion...then all of us will know who is what and what is where. 
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: September 10, 2008, 10:57:30 AM »

No you didn't you said

"Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: September 10, 2008, 10:57:38 AM »

By all appearances, Cindy and George are covering up the death of their granddaughter to protect their child.  IMO this action makes them accessories and not victims.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: September 10, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »

Good job Lala's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: September 10, 2008, 10:58:55 AM »

BTW we have to stay on topic today or I have to put your names in my book...shhhhhh!  Don't let Klaas know I told....shhhh!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #930 on: September 10, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »

If there is a mob mentality going on here that goes against liars, I am happy to
be down with the mob then.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: September 10, 2008, 10:59:21 AM »

No you didn't you said

"Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thats exactly what I said like you said it's a free world so if you don't like our board you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: September 10, 2008, 10:59:54 AM »

OOOPS!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 10, 2008, 11:00:12 AM »

By all appearances, Cindy and George are covering up the death of their granddaughter to protect their child.  IMO this action makes them accessories and not victims.

WELL SAID KLAAS.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: September 10, 2008, 11:00:13 AM »

As of a few minutes ago MOST agree:

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 10, 2008, 11:00:25 AM »

WTF????

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: September 10, 2008, 11:00:35 AM »

If there is a mob mentality going on here that goes against liars, I am happy to
be down with the mob then.

You and me Both

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #937 on: September 10, 2008, 11:00:36 AM »

I lost my sympathy for George, Lee, and Cindy when they chose to denigrate Tim and TES.  Here you have a man who lost his daughter, using his own time and money to search for their grandaughter and what thanks or gratitude does he get from the Anthon's?  None. Only grief.  They are living off the donations of kind hearted strangers and asking people to pay for t-shirts that were donated to them.  They aren't stressed over Caylee!  She's already down the memory hole!  Their only concern is covering up and lying for their pampered princess Casey. 

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: September 10, 2008, 11:00:54 AM »

Does anyone have an idea of when we should be hearing more info? If LE charges casey in the muder of caylee will they  do it before her pre-trial for neglect?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #939 on: September 10, 2008, 11:01:24 AM »

Casey

Cindy

Lee

George

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.