April 16, 2024, 02:54:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487307 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #960 on: September 10, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

Jenn, if you're still here:

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Can you help me to understand this? I am not being mean here - this is just the A #1 thing that really bothers me night and day regarding this.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #961 on: September 10, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here. 

We are DEFINITELY not of mob mentality, nor are we cold and callous. This group are about the most loving and caring people I have ever met. Have you visited the donations thread to see how many Monkeys spent days on the phone or giving of their own money in an attempt to locate Caylee? Have you read about the Monkeys that actually went to Orlando to trample through water infested with snakes, mosquitoes and alligators, in attempt to find Caylee?

Show me 1 other family that was innocent of any wrongdoing that has acted like this family. Show me just 1 Jenn.

Don't call me cold and callous because I don't by the crap. And don't accuse me of being a part of a mob mentality. I have a very sharp mind and will not be led by anything except my own facts and ideals.

Can we please get a clapping monkey smiley for this one!!!  AMEN

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: September 10, 2008, 11:14:52 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

Please continue to post, and do not be afraid to stand up for what you are thinking.  Every little bit helps.

Also, never take a banana away from a monkey, you are likely to get poo thrown at you.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #963 on: September 10, 2008, 11:15:39 AM »

The I HAS A SHUVEL one was especially hysterical, Tom!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #964 on: September 10, 2008, 11:16:01 AM »

GUYS,  I understand denial.  My sister's decomposed body was found in a wooded area of a park several years ago and the coronor's office and funeral home would not allow me to see her.  I found it very difficult to accept that it was her unless i could see her.  I kept expecting a phone call from her.  I kept calling the detective and asking over and over if they were sure it was her.  I did not believe them for a long time.
BUT, that does not mean that I dont think that with the mounting eveidence that the Anthonys should deny completely.  They must come to terms with this for the sake of their grandchild.

oh my, Abby, how awful. Hugs and prayers to you for what you went through.

Sorry for your loss, Abby.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: September 10, 2008, 11:16:59 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Can you help me to understand this? I am not being mean here - this is just the A #1 thing that really bothers me night and day regarding this.

Why would I answer that for you?  Not meaning it in any way to mean or smart.  I can't tell you why I feel the way I do.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: September 10, 2008, 11:17:09 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

YEAH!!! KNAY KNAY IS BACK!!!   

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: September 10, 2008, 11:17:43 AM »

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO

Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry when I joined I was told this was a discussion forum and everyone has their own opinions.  If you really want me to leave fine I will.  I happen to have a different opinion about the Grandparents,  and if you can't handle that i'm sorry for you.  But it's my right to free speech and I truly believe that.  My husband fights for it and you everyday.  So you want the person with a diferent opion to leave fine.

I said if you you think we are COLD why come here if you don't like our cage???

No you didn't you said

"Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jenn, don't you dare leave!!! We love all of our Monkeys!! Just don't get frustrated or take it personally when others aren't feeling the compassion you have for this family!!

Hey!! They threw nanners at me too..lol...and I KNOW they LOVE ME and couldn't live w/out me!!! hahahahaha

It's a hard emotional case for everyone. Don't lose your compassion for this family, I haven't, but don't judge the ones who have, that is their right too. Learned that the hard way.

Just because most Monkeys don't have any feelings for the family, don't take that to mean they don't have feelings. TRUST ME!!! is and when you ever have a problem and need a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, a hand to hold, you will NEVER find better people than you will find in this cage. Getting all teary eyed now!!! Can't see the screen!! lol

Love My Monkeys!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:03 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

Why would I answer that for you?  Not meaning it in any way to mean or smart.  I can't tell you why I feel the way I do.

LOL Sounds like something the Anthony's would say!    Just a joke still got some humor in me.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:13 AM »

Daddy always said "stand up for what you believe in, and if you are wrong be man or woman enough to admit it".

I've had to do this a few times over my lifetime.  Didn't like it so much.  I'm pretty strong willed.  I'll surely do it this time if I'm wrong.  Doubt it though.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: September 10, 2008, 11:21:34 AM »

ldstlou....Lisa  I'm still waiting on an email out the sperm donor. lol 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: September 10, 2008, 11:22:19 AM »

GUYS,  I understand denial.  My sister's decomposed body was found in a wooded area of a park several years ago and the coronor's office and funeral home would not allow me to see her.  I found it very difficult to accept that it was her unless i could see her.  I kept expecting a phone call from her.  I kept calling the detective and asking over and over if they were sure it was her.  I did not believe them for a long time.
BUT, that does not mean that I dont think that with the mounting eveidence that the Anthonys should deny completely.  They must come to terms with this for the sake of their grandchild.

oh my, Abby, how awful. Hugs and prayers to you for what you went through.

Thank you so much.  I had to walk away for a minute.  It is a terrible thing, BUT we the living must accept and live our lives.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: September 10, 2008, 11:22:26 AM »

Not to get off subject...but does anyone have the same feeling as me that Caylee wont be found, just b/c of the simple fact that Casey is too damned smug and confident...she KNOWS that she wont be found???

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: September 10, 2008, 11:22:50 AM »

Daddy always said "stand up for what you believe in, and if you are wrong be man or woman enough to admit it".

I've had to do this a few times over my lifetime.  Didn't like it so much.  I'm pretty strong willed.  I'll surely do it this time if I'm wrong.  Doubt it though.

When and if I am wrong I will admit it i'm am not to proud.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #974 on: September 10, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

LOL Sounds like something the Anthony's would say!    Just a joke still got some humor in me.

Um..........okay. I guess I must have misunderstood then. I thought you were attempting to get us to see some empathy regarding the Anthony Family? If so, then can you tell me why? I'm just trying to see it from all sides. That's me!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: September 10, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

I find it hard to explain also why I haven't given up hope and prayer for Cindy, George and Lee. The only thing I can come up with, is that I feel if I do, then I become like Casey.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #976 on: September 10, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »

Love is love it’s felt deep in the heart and can’t be blocked out. Casey’s parents love her and they love Caylee we all love our kids and grandkids. I say let them feel that love because it’s natural.

They know what there brain is telling them but that love in their hearts are over riding what is true.
They need to hold onto that hope that baby Caylee is still alive because it’s to much for the heart to handle.
But please LOOK for her don’t keep telling everyone else to look for her and you sit and do nothing hold onto that love you feel for Caylee and search till your dieing day just do something anything. Little Caylee is not going to be found with you all washing the car Caylee needs you not a clean car.
Don’t ask us for sympathy you just want it so you can feel better about what you know in your brain (our Caylee is gone and our daughter did it) our sympathy will not make Casey look better she is what she is.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: September 10, 2008, 11:24:45 AM »

Not to get off subject...but does anyone have the same feeling as me that Caylee wont be found, just b/c of the simple fact that Casey is too damned smug and confident...she KNOWS that she wont be found???

I think there is no perfect murder, there is something somewhere and who knows LE might already have that little bit of info that could break it.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #978 on: September 10, 2008, 11:25:38 AM »

The I HAS A SHUVEL one was especially hysterical, Tom!

Thanx

We all contribute in our own special way

Peace Monkeys
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: September 10, 2008, 11:26:07 AM »

I think there is no perfect murder, there is something somewhere and who knows LE might already have that little bit of info that could break it.

......yes, I agree...but if LE had it...wouldn't she be ARRESTED???

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.