March 28, 2024, 08:26:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 484888 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: September 09, 2008, 10:04:32 AM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 01:12:47 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17431720/detail.html

Is Casey Anthony Leaving Home Because It's Bugged?

POSTED: 4:24 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 5:34 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Who's listening to Casey Anthony? Has her house been bugged? She spent six hours meeting with her attorney Tuesday and it's leaving some to wonder if she's afraid to speak inside her own home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CASEY VISITS ATTORNEY: Images From September 9 Visit
WOMAN TAKES TRASH: See Images | Watch Interview
"ANGEL KILLER" PROTESTERS: See Images | Watch Interview
VOTE: Allow Casey To Leave? | George Justified? | Find Caylee?
TEAM COVERAGE: Casey Leaves Anthony House; Neighbor Searches Trash
ARCHIVE: Read Previous Reports On Anthony Case
MESSAGE BOARD: Talk About Anthony Case
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News covers criminal cases every day, but never before has a lawyer and a client met so often and for so long.

CASEY VISITS ATTORNEY
Images From Sept. 9 Visit

Caylee Anthony was first reported missing 55 days ago. Eyewitness News has new information about three places detectives believe Casey may have left Caylee's body. Now, Casey's own neighbors are starting to turn against her by digging through her trash.

Casey Anthony spent five hours at her attorney's office Tuesday and Monday and plans to every day this week. That's a lot of billable hours for her attorney if they're working on the case the whole time.

The amount of time begs the question: Does Casey not feel comfortable being at home for some reason? The jail says Casey Anthony has every right to work on her case with her attorney and her house arrest cannot interfere with that, but several hours every day for a child neglect case?

When Casey left jail the first time, her attorney told Eyewitness News she doesn't feel comfortable speaking freely at the jail, even though she meets with him in total privacy there, suggesting the jail could be bugged.

But what about the Anthony's house? Are they worried it's bugged? Could it be?

Law enforcement experts told Eyewitness News that investigators would have a tough time convincing a state or federal judge to allow them to do it. Casey is a "person of interest" in daughter Caylee's disappearance, but the law says investigators would have to show that Casey is revealing real evidence about the case at home and the only way for them to get it is to secretly record her. But investigators say all she's done is lie to her family and friends.

Investigators apparently will have to find some other way to explain why, two days after Caylee disappeared, Casey traveled to an area near UCF where there are woods and water, and to similar areas by the airport and Jay Blanchard Park, out of the way places for her considering her routine.

Investigators will also have to find some other way to find out why Casey had a dinnerware knife in the car that she abandoned, the car where investigators now say they believe Caylee's body had been.

!~*Mar*~!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 06:06:15 PM »

Klaas,

I had to click a second time on the photo link to get it to work, but it finally did.

I Stand With The Girl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 06:06:54 PM »

Lee is now Pack Mule for the DIVA

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 06:08:24 PM »

My head hurts bad today BUT does Casey have a wig on?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 06:08:55 PM »

Bringing this over from the other thread:

There has been a rumor that 20/20 paid the Anthony's $1,000,000 for the pics and videos they showed on there program the other night. I am sure that they paid something for them since they showed personal photos and videos, some of which had not been seen on TV. My daughter had dinner with some friends Saturday evening, one of whom apparentl was in the Anthony's inner circle of friends. She came up with a shocker that blew us all away! Remember when all the fuss was made about who Caylee's father is? Well get this: Take Ca..y out of Casey's name, then add brother Lee, and you get Caylee. It apparently is common knowledge among there close friends that Caylee belongs to Lee! Absolutely sickening, but that might explain why the name and whereabouts of the father seems so mysterious!

Photo of Lee and Casey taken at Fusion just days after Caylee died. Lee testified under oath that he thought Casey was out of town at the beach. Guess he never figured this photo would surface. Was this a "going away" Party for Caylee? Notice the blue dress and DJ in background. Lee has a DUI history. Could Casey and Lee have put all the money she stole up their noses?

http://www.freewebs.com/equalizeyou/apps/photos/photo.jsp?photoID=10444697&prev=1

!~*Mar*~!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 06:09:03 PM »

FOX 35 at house
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 06:09:25 PM »

Skank's volunteer B!tch for the day....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 06:09:39 PM »

Hey George,

The grass in the median looks brown.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 06:10:39 PM »

That does not look like Lee in that picture.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 06:11:27 PM »

There has been a rumor that 20/20 paid the Anthony's $1,000,000 for the pics and videos they showed on there program the other night. I am sure that they paid something for them since they showed personal photos and videos, some of which had not been seen on TV. My daughter had dinner with some friends Saturday evening, one of whom apparentl was in the Anthony's inner circle of friends. She came up with a shocker that blew us all away! Remember when all the fuss was made about who Caylee's father is? Well get this: Take Ca..y out of Casey's name, then add brother Lee, and you get Caylee. It apparently is common knowledge among there close friends that Caylee belongs to Lee! Absolutely sickening, but that might explain why the name and whereabouts of the father seems so mysterious!

Photo of Lee and Casey taken at Fusion just days after Caylee died. Lee testified under oath that he thought Casey was out of town at the beach. Guess he never figured this photo would surface. Was this a "going away" Party for Caylee? Notice the blue dress and DJ in background. Lee has a DUI history. Could Casey and Lee have put all the money she stole up their noses?

http://www.freewebs.com/equalizeyou/apps/photos/photo.jsp?photoID=10444697&prev=1

That link still isn't working.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 06:11:57 PM »

Early this morning, the webcam was on the same side of the street as the Anthony's house. The house next door, on the left, had a for sale by owner sign on the lawn. I think Carpe got a screen shot of it.

I can't imagine they're going to have too many offers.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 06:11:58 PM »

That's not Lee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 06:12:06 PM »

If they were talking about the first picture shown that is not Lee
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 06:12:46 PM »

That's not Lee.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 06:12:46 PM »

We've been hearing vague reports that skeletal remains and clothing have been found. These little teaser hints have been going on since Sunday afternoon.  We've also been hearing that it can't be determined whether the skeletal remains are animal or human.  Does anyone besides me find it a little unusual that coroners and forensic scientists can't determine the difference between an animal and a human skeleton?  Something is going on in Orlando and I think that it's about time that LE made some kind of an official announcement.  Orlando LE has done such an exemplary job so far, I hope they don't start causing trouble by playing cat and mouse games.

I'm sure LE knows the difference....if not they should call Bones to check it out 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 06:13:06 PM »

Skank's volunteer B!tch for the day....
Lee's carrying Casey's backpack(light colored bag),laptop bag and purse.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 06:13:35 PM »

Early this morning, the webcam was on the same side of the street as the Anthony's house. The house next door, on the left, had a for sale by owner sign on the lawn. I think Carpe got a screen shot of it.

I can't imagine they're going to have too many offers.

I think it was a joke.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 06:15:08 PM »

Here I did a print screen and saved it that way so I could re-upload it to a different site. I don't think it is Lee.

http://i36.tinypic.com/10eeip1.jpg

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 06:15:33 PM »

This is NOT Lee Anthony:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.