May 23, 2024, 04:01:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 492417 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: September 10, 2008, 11:26:33 AM »

GUYS,  I understand denial.  My sister's decomposed body was found in a wooded area of a park several years ago and the coronor's office and funeral home would not allow me to see her.  I found it very difficult to accept that it was her unless i could see her.  I kept expecting a phone call from her.  I kept calling the detective and asking over and over if they were sure it was her.  I did not believe them for a long time.
BUT, that does not mean that I dont think that with the mounting eveidence that the Anthonys should deny completely.  They must come to terms with this for the sake of their grandchild.

oh my, Abby, how awful. Hugs and prayers to you for what you went through.

Thank you so much.  I had to walk away for a minute.  It is a terrible thing, BUT we the living must accept and live our lives.

You certainly are honoring your sister!!! Your love for her comes out in your posts. Big, big hugs to you.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: September 10, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

Jenn, if you're still here:

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Can you help me to understand this? I am not being mean here - this is just the A #1 thing that really bothers me night and day regarding this.

Why would I answer that for you?  Not meaning it in any way to mean or smart.  I can't tell you why I feel the way I do.

I find it hard to explain also why I haven't given up hope and prayer for Cindy, George and Lee. The only thing I can come up with, is that I feel if I do, then I become like Casey.

Not a chance. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #982 on: September 10, 2008, 11:27:13 AM »

"He thought they were on his property. They may have been, and if they weren't, it was a confusing line. There is clearly no intent," NeJame said.

Don't ya just love that lawyer-ese... NeJame is all defense lawyer alright!

Sheriff's Dept. has watched the Channel 9 tape and said they were clearly
on public property.

Yet, NeDouchebag is just gonna leave it as CONFUSING.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: September 10, 2008, 11:27:29 AM »

Not to get off subject...but does anyone have the same feeling as me that Caylee wont be found, just b/c of the simple fact that Casey is too damned smug and confident...she KNOWS that she wont be found???

I think Caylee will be found.  Casey is just a spoilt rotten .........well you know.  She thinks she is above everyone.  The whole family does.  JMO.

The defense will be that zanny the nanny killed Caylee.  JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: September 10, 2008, 11:27:34 AM »

Webcam #1 - looks like Dugga's place 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Webcam #2 - working but not much action

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #985 on: September 10, 2008, 11:27:42 AM »

GUYS,  I understand denial.  My sister's decomposed body was found in a wooded area of a park several years ago and the coronor's office and funeral home would not allow me to see her.  I found it very difficult to accept that it was her unless i could see her.  I kept expecting a phone call from her.  I kept calling the detective and asking over and over if they were sure it was her.  I did not believe them for a long time.
BUT, that does not mean that I dont think that with the mounting eveidence that the Anthonys should deny completely.  They must come to terms with this for the sake of their grandchild.

Thank you so much.  I had to walk away for a minute.  It is a terrible thing, BUT we the living must accept and live our lives.

You certainly are honoring your sister!!! Your love for her comes out in your posts. Big, big hugs to you.

Abbey - I cannot even begin to imagine what you've been through! I'm sorry for the things you've had to endure. Everyone here will surround you with monkey love.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: September 10, 2008, 11:28:18 AM »

ldstlou....Lisa  I'm still waiting on an email out the sperm donor. lol 

how about lunch instead...too much to write...and I don't type well!! lol

jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: September 10, 2008, 11:28:46 AM »

Not to get off subject...but does anyone have the same feeling as me that Caylee wont be found, just b/c of the simple fact that Casey is too damned smug and confident...she KNOWS that she wont be found???

I think there is no perfect murder, there is something somewhere and who knows LE might already have that little bit of info that could break it.

......yes, I agree...but if LE had it...wouldn't she be ARRESTED???

They may not know they have it yet iut could be sitting right under their noses.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: September 10, 2008, 11:28:50 AM »

When I was gone, 2020 had a story on about this case.  Did you all see it?????  A psy said Casey lives in a fairy tale every day, she makes up her own story and life every time she wakes up.  Thats how she deals with all of this.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #989 on: September 10, 2008, 11:29:31 AM »

The I HAS A SHUVEL one was especially hysterical, Tom!

Thanx

We all contribute in our own special way

I has a shuvel made me crack up. Thank you!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: September 10, 2008, 11:29:33 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Can you help me to understand this? I am not being mean here - this is just the A #1 thing that really bothers me night and day regarding this.

Why would I answer that for you?  Not meaning it in any way to mean or smart.  I can't tell you why I feel the way I do.

I find it hard to explain also why I haven't given up hope and prayer for Cindy, George and Lee. The only thing I can come up with, is that I feel if I do, then I become like Casey.

Not a chance. 

Thanks!!

Cliobella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: September 10, 2008, 11:30:34 AM »

This is my first ever post, so please be gentle with any technical errors.  OK.  I have been lurking on this site for months, I found it with Natalee and came back for Caylee.  I had to respond to Jenn's comments.  I too have compasion, for Cindy, George, Lee and even Casey.  But compassion does not equal tolerance.  A child is missing, and in all likelyhood is gone - I still can't bring myself to say the real word in relation to a baby.  I am sure the family feels pain at the fact that this precious little girl is not with them and I'm sorry for the pain they feel for that.  That is compassion.  But I just can't tolerate the endless efforts to mislead and misdirect, the half-truths and blatent lies that have come out of the mouths of everyone in this family!  My compassion for the family ends with the pain they feel at having lost Caylee, it does not extend to everything they seem to have done since then.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #992 on: September 10, 2008, 11:31:08 AM »

this case is emotionally draining the life out of me....i dream about it....im gonna have to walk away and try and think of something else if something dont change or im gonna go crazy LOL 
Don't feel so bad NaNa Penny I too dream about the whole thing at nite.  Begging for caylee's memory to haunt her mom till she spills her guts then I dream about Casey having the time of her life in her lawyers office and the parents, well I dreamt they finally woke up.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #993 on: September 10, 2008, 11:31:49 AM »

Possible card to send to Orlando....

I love this little guy...

Peace Monkeys
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: September 10, 2008, 11:31:52 AM »

For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know-or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous SOCIOPATH are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually INVISIBLE to the group. She can easily hide in plain sight.
From the book "The Sociopath Next Door"
 DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ANYONE WE KNOW??????

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: September 10, 2008, 11:32:14 AM »

Thank you so much.  I want to tell you all that there is a wierd psychology that happens to you when something like this happens.  For some reason I felt embarrassed when it happened and didn't want to talk to anyone or tell anyone.  I almost felt like it was my fault because me and my family didn't do something to protect her.  I can not explain it.  It took me two years to finally tell someone.  I didn't even tell people i worked with.  Now I can talk about it a little.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: September 10, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

Not a chance. 

Thanks!!

But dont cha think it is sad Jenn that you and I have more feeling and compassion for her family than Casey does???!!! If she cared one ounce for her parents and brother, she would end this charade. But we know she doesn't, she is allowing her daughter to...well...can't even say it, but Caylee deserves to be laid to rest, with dignity, and grace.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: September 10, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

ldstlou....Lisa  I'm still waiting on an email out the sperm donor. lol 

how about lunch instead...too much to write...and I don't type well!! lol

Sounds good.  Can't this week.  Tomm is baby boys 19th birthday.  Next week one day we have to go to Nashville to pick up a company car.  Not sure what day.  Will email you and Sunny,k?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #998 on: September 10, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »

Hiya and welcome Cliobella! I agree, I also still have lingering compassion for them as far as losing their granddaughter. For me though, reconciling that to the fact that they are not just ignoring everything and everyone to find this baby just boggles my mind.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #999 on: September 10, 2008, 11:33:16 AM »

Possible card to send to Orlando....

I love this little guy...

Loves it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.