April 28, 2024, 05:16:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488600 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: September 10, 2008, 03:02:43 PM »

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm
(the last post)

"I have been reading note from your web page.  I thought you might find this of importance.  Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles.  If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles.  On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds.  This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news.  We  did a blind drive and came a crossed this area."

I read that post to, wonder what that wagon looked like?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: September 10, 2008, 03:03:53 PM »

No webcam of the lawyers office today?  Did she go?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1302 on: September 10, 2008, 03:05:06 PM »

Even joseph Jordan over at weblueths said the world would be shocked with the complete and conclusive DNA results..... Why does everyone else have this info???????

Just a thought if this is true and it's a shocker could Casey not even be Caylee's mother she swiched her at birth

I would seriously doubt that.  IMO Caylee looks just like Cindy.

Cindy, did you say Cindy

Cindy used to be a man, both children are adopted. She/he is post-op now.

Tom my dear I am nominating you to go on Last Comic Standing (the Monkey version) you and Carpe.  I swear to God I have to change my panties atleast once a day because of the 2 of you.

YES I SAID CINDY!!  Caylee looks like Cindy in some of her pictures...not like horse faced Casey.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1303 on: September 10, 2008, 03:05:12 PM »

Read this

If George were on this forum. What would his avatar look like???

Close your eyes for a moment.....

Ok, you can open them now

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: September 10, 2008, 03:05:45 PM »

NOTICE: 

Asking nicely......Please if you are going to be OFF TOPIC try to take your posts to the MUSING thread. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.msg442299#new

It get's very busy in here and it's hard for people to catch up, even harder when they have to go through unrelated posts.

I know it's hard but please try to make use of the MUSINGS forum.  I don't want to have to start moving posts.  TIA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: September 10, 2008, 03:06:19 PM »

WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered

I agree.  The other day Cindy referred to Caylee as her grandson.  That was also out of stress/ frustration.

I cannot stand up in front of the congregation at my church with out messing up my words and .... many of the members I have known for over twenty years.

Think about it.  Casey was 19 years old when Caylee was born ... not thirteen.  Logic dictates that Casey was not being sexually abused  by Lee or George at 19 years of age.  The only other possiblity ... Casey was having a consenual sexual relationship with either her father or brother and ... I DON'T THINK SO.

As I said ... unless there is credible backup ... I contend something is very wrong about the specualation that is taking place in regards to this topic.  Especially when the implication is that the life of  a three year old little girl name Caylee Marie ... was the outcome of act of incest.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1306 on: September 10, 2008, 03:06:38 PM »

Destiny...next time you talk to Padilla please ask him on what he bases his 'thought' that Lee is Caylee's father??  I, for one, am still not sold on the incest theory. I am more inclined to think Casey doesn't know who the daddy is and that's why she hasn't gone after him for $$$$'s.

I don't believe it.  I don't think she would have gotten the paternity test with Jesse done if that were the case.  JMO.

Jesse...got the paternity test...court ordered...not Casy...sorry I don't have the link to that post...it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: September 10, 2008, 03:06:54 PM »

Even joseph Jordan over at weblueths said the world would be shocked with the complete and conclusive DNA results..... Why does everyone else have this info???????

Just a thought if this is true and it's a shocker could Casey not even be Caylee's mother she swiched her at birth

Cindy, did you say Cindy

Tom my dear I am nominating you to go on Last Comic Standing (the Monkey version) you and Carpe.  I swear to God I have to change my panties atleast once a day because of the 2 of you.

YES I SAID CINDY!!  Caylee looks like Cindy in some of her pictures...not like horse faced Casey.

Panties, what about panties? Then what do you do with them????? 

Never mind, I already made up an answer.....

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: September 10, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »

Looks like they have truck cam 20 on the building:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck20mobilecam.html

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: September 10, 2008, 03:08:10 PM »

NOTICE: 

Asking nicely......Please if you are going to be OFF TOPIC try to take your posts to the MUSING thread. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.msg442299#new

It get's very busy in here and it's hard for people to catch up, even harder when they have to go through unrelated posts.

I know it's hard but please try to make use of the MUSINGS forum.  I don't want to have to start moving posts.  TIA

Sorry mom..... I will be good now

Peace Monkeys
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: September 10, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »

Hiya and welcome Cliobella! I agree, I also still have lingering compassion for them as far as losing their granddaughter. For me though, reconciling that to the fact that they are not just ignoring everything and everyone to find this baby just boggles my mind.
I also had compassion for the family, never Casey.  I kept thinking they were acting this way just so Casey would talk. I emailed them and offered to help when this first started.  They were asking for volunteers, I offered many time through emails with my phone number.  I couldn't understand , why if they needed help they never responded specially since I have done this type of work before.  This is when we all still thought Caylee was alive.  Then things started getting crazy, and I realized they didn't really want the help, that they were begging for on TV.  They were covering up for Casey.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: September 10, 2008, 03:09:35 PM »

Cindy, have you seen that dog???
Yes George, he is emailing Zanny

uh huh Tomm...he's PEMAILING....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: September 10, 2008, 03:12:37 PM »

Looks like they have truck cam 20 on the building:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck20mobilecam.html

Gosh I wonder what this building is.....anyway gotta get ready for work now...hope we get some news really fast and I'll talk to everyone tonite when I get back................I'll be praying for little Caylee...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1313 on: September 10, 2008, 03:13:01 PM »

Janet,
If the abuse started when she was young, yes she would still be having sex with her father at 18, 19.  You can't fathom it or understand it, and I can't either.  I know for a fact it happens as I have read a lot about this very situation.  My cousin was abused and I could not understand why she would move in and live with her father (she could have had other options) while this was occurring.  It's sad because before I read up on it, it disgusted me to think she was still doing it at that age.  If you're really curious, google about incest and you'll learn more than you ever care to.  If you prefer to just believe it could not happen, then shake the sand out of your hair every now and then.  It does happen so this is not a valid argument.  You are of course entitled to your opinion, I just wanted to tell you that it does happen.

WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered

I agree.  The other day Cindy referred to Caylee as her grandson.  That was also out of stress/ frustration.

I cannot stand up in front of the congregation at my church with out messing up my words and .... many of the members I have known for over twenty years.

Think about it.  Casey was 19 years old when Caylee was born ... not thirteen.  Logic dictates that Casey was not being sexually abused  by Lee or George at 19 years of age.  The only other possiblity ... Casey was having a consenual sexual relationship with either her father or brother and ... I DON'T THINK SO.

As I said ... unless there is credible backup ... I contend something is very wrong about the specualation that is taking place in regards to this topic.  Especially when the implication is that the life of  a three year old little girl name Caylee Marie ... was the outcome of act of incest.

Janet

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: September 10, 2008, 03:13:55 PM »

One would "assume" George is saying "yeah, there was a body there".  That was one thought, and "it was not my granddaughter", was another thought.  Taken separately, he acknowledges that he believed there was a body in the trunk.  He also denies it was his granddaughter.

Do what you will with it. 

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19
« Reply #1231 on: Today at 01:20:07 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: klaasend on Today at 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: higherhopes on Today at 01:01:30 PM

He's flustered

o.k   so does this mean that he is aware that a body was really in the back of the car, and that he knows who that person was and that it wasnt his grand daughter...just sayin because he doesnt dispute that there was a body back there..just that it wasnt her...
yea.. i see ...if he is actually saying that he knows there was a body in the trunk then i wonder just who in the heck he thinks it is......did casey kill someone else and put them in the truck...gosh....they are crazy....

OMG...this is true....Cindy claimed that the Towing company stuck a body in there while her car was stored there...then took it out before George picked up the car....honest....I can't make this crap up!

Des

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: September 10, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm
(the last post)

"I have been reading note from your web page.  I thought you might find this of importance.  Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles.  If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles.  On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds.  This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news.  We  did a blind drive and came a crossed this area."

I read that post to, wonder what that wagon looked like?

OMG. There is a picture on Casey's facebook of Caylee in a little green wagon. She is on the beach. Here this is what it is:

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983414_1107.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983415_1442.jpg

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1316 on: September 10, 2008, 03:14:05 PM »

Cindy, did you say Cindy

Panties, what about panties? Then what do you do with them????? 

Never mind, I already made up an answer.....

ROFLMAO 

Ok Klaas...move this post!  LOL

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: September 10, 2008, 03:14:24 PM »

Those last pictures show Caylee wearing more polka dots.... just confirming to me that those clothes found in the park were Caseys and Caylees.  Also, I kept talking about how the baby was taken to the park and Klaasend said perhaps a stroller but the wagon works just as well.  We know the truth, we have the gosh, what is the word I'm looking for????  We know, we know!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: September 10, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »

The nursing home thing was real????

I thought Carpe was being funny....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=32&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Nothing is funnier than the truth.

Peace Monkeys
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: September 10, 2008, 03:15:23 PM »

I think Caylee looks like Cindy too.  I hate to say this but what if Casey hated her mother so much she was stoned on Meth and hit her thinking it was Cindy?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.