April 27, 2024, 11:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488439 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: September 10, 2008, 04:49:31 PM »

let me pose a question... anyone may answer.

in this case we have a family of lying connivers. They steal money from the good citizens of the country on the premise that they are conducting a search. We all know they have never lifted one finger to look for anyone since the minute Cindy Anthony located Casey at the apartment. They claim to be providing water and other necessities to those searching.

We have heard deny after deny after deny from all of them.

There have been denials as to who body was located in the trunk of the car... and denials and more denials.

It is quite apparent that they're reading what is written about them as "Lorraine" has yanked the garbage.

THEY KNOW THEY ARE BEING TALKED ABOUT IN THIS FASHION.

now -

This incest theory has been circulating for three weeks or more -

why no denial? - where's the outrage that they are being unjustly accused?

all I ask is - why no denial?

have at it.

Only reason I can think of Rob is possible lawsuit against LP for even mentioning it.  Maybe?  Seems funny to me that shortly after his comment they announce retaining a high power defense attorney.  If they talk about it they may jeopardize the case.  Just thinking ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: September 10, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted or not.

http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg

Screen shot of Cindy Anthony Myspace page.  Interesting she signed up for Myspace on 07/03/2008 and also left that message for Casey to see on the same date.  (forgive me if this is old news. I have a hard time keeping up...you guys move fast.)

I hadn't realized that she JUST created that myspace on July 3rd.  I had seen her message of July 3rd.

Interesting.......so it would lead me to believe that Cindy had not been in communication with Cayse as we have been led to believe?  And setting up a myspace account was the only way to reach her?  hhhmmmm.....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: September 10, 2008, 04:51:19 PM »

The moniker means "trying for the bullseye" if you note the avatar is a dartboard.  It's a dart term, thanks for "asking"??
Anyway, you said you were "JOKING" so I joked back.  Apparently you were not considering the tone in this post  My bad.
Maybe you missed my last post, in defense of my prior post that has you disgruntled.  I'm not one to take my ball and go home, like I said sling away.

thanks. noted...as i said, i thought it was interesting. you are confused...that was my first response to you...I am not disgruntled at all....you would KNOW it if I was....get the chip off your shoulder ...... for goodness sakes! So what do you think happened to Caylee??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1463 on: September 10, 2008, 04:51:20 PM »

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm
(the last post)

"I have been reading note from your web page.  I thought you might find this of importance.  Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles.  If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles.  On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds.  This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news.  We  did a blind drive and came a crossed this area."

I read that post to, wonder what that wagon looked like?

OMG. There is a picture on Casey's facebook of Caylee in a little green wagon. She is on the beach. Here this is what it is:

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983414_1107.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983415_1442.jpg

Are you a friend of Casey's on Faceboook? her profile is private so how are you getting her photo's on facebook

Yep. She added me last night.

Is the slore in your extended network? Oh no wait, that is My Space!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: September 10, 2008, 04:51:48 PM »

Maybe my brain is stuck on stupid right now, but I am stuck on a topic brought up earlier.  Was it LE that said when they opened the trunk Flies and Maggots where in it, or was it Cindy?

I thought it was the tow-truck driver who had spotted this.  Someone anyone with this info??  Its within the 400 pages of docs (that made my brain go mush)

Don't remember if tow guy mentioned the maggots, but did throw the trash bag over the fence to dumpsters....Cindy was not the first to open the trunk...good ole' George was

So if Casey did not have access to the car after George and Cindy picked it up, technically Casey would not have been the one who used the Chloroform?  I know it was brought up earlier about flies and maggots being able to survive in that much chloroform.  So I don't know I am thinking too hard.  Was there really enough time for anyone to order the Chloroform and try to clean the car before LE got to it?  I think I am having a hard time trying to figure out when the Chloroform came into play.

I say let's just wait for LE to explain the chloroform. 
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1465 on: September 10, 2008, 04:53:26 PM »

Rob should return shortly.

Seems he decided to go with a whole new workstation instead of just a recliner.

Soon as he gets wiring done, he will be cruising the internet in style.

WOW!!!  That setup is totally hot!  Do you think we can get a group discount????   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: September 10, 2008, 04:56:27 PM »

http://www.local6.com/index.html

Woman With St. Bernard Posts Huge Sign Outside Missing Girl's House
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 12:53 pm EDT September 10, 2008
UPDATED: 4:53 pm EDT September 10, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman with a St. Bernard camped outside the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents on Wednesday, posting a huge sign that said, "I wouldn't let my dog go missing for 1 month without looking!"

Three-year-old Caylee Anthony was last seen in mid-June, and her mother, Casey Anthony, was arrested on child neglect charges in mid-July after reporting her daughter's disappearance.

Casey Anthony and Caylee lived at the home of George and Cindy Anthony but would often stay elsewhere. Casey is out on $500,000 bond and is on home confinement at the house, although she is allowed to visit her attorney, Jose Baez.

The woman with the dog, who was not identified, set up a chair on the grassy area between the road and the sidewalk outside the home and said she is on public property and does not have to move.

Cindy Anthony called the Orange County Sheriff's Office about the situation, and four deputies were dispatched to the home, but the woman was still there as of 4 p.m.

George and Cindy Anthony's house has become the center of attention in the missing girl case, and earlier Wednesday, 10 senior citizens visited the home after requesting a field trip there.

A bus from the Village Oaks Assisted Living Community in Winter Springs pulled up to the Anthonys' home on Wednesday, but the seniors -- all of whom are Alzheimer's disease patients -- left disappointed.

"They were kind of disappointed that the protesters were not here. They want to see exactly what's going on," said Amanda Booth, who works at the assisted living facility.

Protesters have frequented George and Cindy Anthony's home ever since Casey Anthony, 22, bonded out of the Orange County Jail.

The senior citizens did not see Casey Anthony on their visit to the house because she was again meeting with her attorney, which is allowed under the rules of her home confinement.

A few demonstrators have visited the home on Wednesday, including a man who said he was there to pray.

(snipped)
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: September 10, 2008, 04:56:41 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted or not.

http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg

Screen shot of Cindy Anthony Myspace page.  Interesting she signed up for Myspace on 07/03/2008 and also left that message for Casey to see on the same date.  (forgive me if this is old news. I have a hard time keeping up...you guys move fast.)

I hadn't realized that she JUST created that myspace on July 3rd.  I had seen her message of July 3rd.

Interesting.......so it would lead me to believe that Cindy had not been in communication with Cayse as we have been led to believe?  And setting up a myspace account was the only way to reach her?  hhhmmmm.....

Looking at that screenshot a little closer she also "last updated" her myspace page on 07/16/2008. Updating a page can be changing something just really small with myspace..like your age etc.  Not sure how that might fit into anything.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: September 10, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »

Think about it.  The implication is that Caylee Marie was the result an incest.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  Without credible backup ... I firmly believe that this type of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet
[/quote]

THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU 100%--IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHEN THE TRUTH OF ALL THIS COMES OUT AND THE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT INCEST END UP NOT TRUE THINK ABOUT IT--FOREVER LEE & GEORGE WILL BE BRANDED BY WHAT HAS BEEN TYPED ON BLOGS AND REPORTS FOREVER THAT IS JUST AS SAID BEFORE CROSSING THE LINE.
[/quote]

I, too, must agree with both of you.  While there is, IMO, much evidence which points to certain family members being implicated in the disposal of Caylee's body and helping Casey avoid facing the consequences of what appears to be her daughter's murder,  I see no evidence whatsoever that even hints at incest and I think it is so unfair to, as Janet said, cross this boundary.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: September 10, 2008, 04:58:03 PM »

A spokesman for Baez confirmed that they have received all kinds of offers some over $1 million for book rights, movie rights, even some sort of pay per view special.

So far, spokesman Todd Black said all they're doing is listening to those offers and filing them away.

However, he said, a defense fund for Casey Anthony has been established. A Web site is being put together and might consider taking one of those offers to fund Casey Anthony's defense, depending how expensive that defense effort will be.

Baez is in charge of this whole defense fund idea!  He will accept the highest offer and charge Casey accordingly!  Casey will never see a penny of it ... she won't need to where she's going ... Baez will have control of the account and become a VERY RICH man!  No wonder he is kissing her a$$

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: September 10, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »

Out4Bull - Unfortunately your statistics are pretty close to correct .... remember, statistics only count REPORTED cases ... there are thousands more, yes thousands of cases that are NEVER REPORTED .....

As a "former" worker for the child abuse registry for the State of Pa, I am all to privy to the sick details of incest .... and believe you me, it is MORE COMMON then anyone could imagine!  I was very naive in thinking that we heard about every case on television ... trust me when I say WE DON'T!

While I am on the fence regarding this case ... I can tell you that Casey does exhibit tendencies that would meet the criteria of being sexually abused. 

I do agree that Casey was an adult (of age) when she conceived Caylee ... but remember the abuse (if any) did not start then!  Some children that have endured years of sexual abuse carry and this burden with them for the rest of their life.  Promiscuity is a way of "coping" to some young women BEFORE they speak up, come to terms with what has happened to them and seek help.

(I no longer work for this agency as it made me physically sick to read these reports on a daily basis ... GOD love the people that can)

Good post and just as it's hard to fathom why after the age of 18 a person would allow this to continue, it's not about them consenting or allowing, it's so much deeper, I don't know why it happens, it just does as well I've got 2 female family members who were molested by their father, different fathers, what do they do? They both took their own daughters to their fathers not just for visits but to let them babysit alone! unbelievable, unfathomable but it happens.

And statistics, mean nothing. I know for sure 1 of these girl's molestation never got reported as for the other, I don't know as she married into my family.

As to Lee or George being the father? I just don't know. I say it's possible and ironic we were discussing it before Padilla even brought it up.And nothing surprises me with this family.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: September 10, 2008, 04:58:27 PM »

Casey's Attorney Files Motion To Block Testing Of More Evidence

POSTED: 4:12 pm EDT September 10, 2008
UPDATED: 4:36 pm EDT September 10, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez filed a motion Wednesday afternoon attempting to stop investigators from testing any more evidence in the case of missing girl Caylee Anthony

Courthouse sources told Eyewitness News the move was a "publicity stunt" that won't stop investigators from moving forward with the case.

The move comes after results already back on some tests revealed proof that Caylee Anthony's dead body had been in the trunk of her mother's car. Baez argues that he wants input on which labs are selected to perform any further tests.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1472 on: September 10, 2008, 04:59:28 PM »

Lots of pics on this site that I have never seen of Casey...Again...I might be behind..lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/

I've seen them all but others may not have.  Most if not all were at one time on Casey's photobucket account that she has now either set to private or deleted.

I would copy everything she has on that page...You never know it may end up being something..She may even delete them
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: September 10, 2008, 04:59:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Files Motion To Block Testing Of More Evidence

POSTED: 4:12 pm EDT September 10, 2008
UPDATED: 4:57 pm EDT September 10, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney now wants detectives to stop all evidence testing in the case. Eyewitness News first reported two weeks ago that recent evidence tests show that Caylee is dead and that she had been in the trunk of Casey's car.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed the motion Wednesday asking Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to order a halt to all forensic testing so that he can have a say in where and how the evidence is tested.

Eyewitness News found reaction to the filing ranging from "it's a publicity stunt" to "it's ridiculous." Pne source close to the case said, "Baez needs to go back to law school."

While many question what Casey Anthony is doing at her lawyer's office all day, every day, one of the things he's done is file a motion to force investigators to stop testing evidence. Attorney Jose Baez is trying to convince the judge that forensic testing can damage so much of the evidence that there wouldn't be enough left for the defense to test effectively and that mistakes could prevent them from doing their own testing.

Baez wrote to the judge: "The cost of a given method/procedure could involve cost and timing that are not of paramount interest to the defendant who seeks unbiased and scientifically objective testing."

Baez wants the judge to force investigators to let him weigh in on all testing before it's done.

(snipped)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: September 10, 2008, 05:00:38 PM »

Think about it.  The implication is that Caylee Marie was the result an incest.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  Without credible backup ... I firmly believe that this type of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet

THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU 100%--IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHEN THE TRUTH OF ALL THIS COMES OUT AND THE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT INCEST END UP NOT TRUE THINK ABOUT IT--FOREVER LEE & GEORGE WILL BE BRANDED BY WHAT HAS BEEN TYPED ON BLOGS AND REPORTS FOREVER THAT IS JUST AS SAID BEFORE CROSSING THE LINE.
[/quote]

I, too, must agree with both of you.  While there is, IMO, much evidence which points to certain family members being implicated in the disposal of Caylee's body and helping Casey avoid facing the consequences of what appears to be her daughter's murder,  I see no evidence whatsoever that even hints at incest and I think it is so unfair to, as Janet said, cross this boundary.
[/quote]

What boundary?

------------------
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: September 10, 2008, 05:01:11 PM »

Maybe my brain is stuck on stupid right now, but I am stuck on a topic brought up earlier.  Was it LE that said when they opened the trunk Flies and Maggots where in it, or was it Cindy?

It was in the documentation, from the guy at the tow yard I believe. Cindy spoke of maggots being there because of pizza IIRC.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: September 10, 2008, 05:01:27 PM »

Rob,

Wouldnt the defense challenge all of the for. evidence anyway?  I am confused as to why they are filing this motion to "preserve" evidence.  Dont they do that anyway?  As you can see, I am not in the legal profession...

Hi Jen, yes they will, but they are going to attempt to run their own tests to reach an outside conclusion. When the outside conclusion is reached they will claim the LE samples are compromised and raise reasonable doubt.

that's what attorneys do.

They are essentially requesting a portion of the sample for their own testing. They are also requesting that all the samples may not be used for multiple testing.

for instance - if a test comes back as inconclusive - what would you do?

you run the test again and see if there was an error and then repeat the test a third time.

so, the defense is making sure that there will not be multiple tests done as there is only so much material to test.

make sense?

example- but not a very good one.
if you pull someone over and find a small rock of crack - you place it in the crack tester and check for cocaine. If it turns blue there is a positive match. If the sample is small it will not allow for two tests let alone three. The "new" defense there is that the defense did not get a chance to independently check the sample and it "could" be tainted.

it's a round about way to screw with the testing and the forensics.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: September 10, 2008, 05:03:16 PM »

Just checking back in....

4:53 PM ET - A man got the woman's sign out of the garbage and brought it back to her.

4:48 PM ET - Lee just took the sign of the woman with the dog. He took it one door down from his home and put it in the garbage

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: September 10, 2008, 05:03:27 PM »

I know that I dont know a lot about the law and stuff, but seriously....if YOU OR I had a decomposing body in the trunk of our car, and LE had evidence of that...would WE be out on bond?
I just don't understand why they can't get her w/ even like manslaughter or something related to a corpse being in her trunk...couldn't that be SOME sort of charge?!?!?!?
SOOO FRUSTERATING the more I think about it!

dejasade  ... you and I would be in a cell represented by a public defender or ... an attorney on his way up ... with charges accumulating but ... somehow since this high profile lawfirm/ attorney was retained by the Anthonys ... both the district attorney's office and the judicial are backtracking ... appeasing Casey Anthony.  I suspect that the "powers that be" within the investigation realize that the Legal Eagles are watching their every move ... listening to their every words in the press releases ... from a legal perspective.

The fear of lawsuits filed by high profile lawfirms have a paralyzing affect in the prevailing of justice when a small local district attorney's office is where it is at.  The case of Jonbenet Ramsey is a perfect example.  The entire resignation letter of the former lead detective in the investigation is an excellent read.

I pray I am wrong in my speculating in regards to the Caylee Marie investigation but ... happenings and lack of happenings of the past week ...

Janet

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way?

Entire Letter:
http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: September 10, 2008, 05:05:48 PM »

Just checking back in....

4:53 PM ET - A man got the woman's sign out of the garbage and brought it back to her.

4:48 PM ET - Lee just took the sign of the woman with the dog. He took it one door down from his home and put it in the garbage

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.