April 25, 2024, 06:52:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488248 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: September 10, 2008, 10:18:05 PM »

That Jacksonville body was found June 26, 2008.  You would think we'd know by now if it was Caylee

http://www.news4jax.com/news/16720670/detail.html

I had no idea, as the date for the article wasn't posted. But it's good to know!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: September 10, 2008, 10:18:50 PM »

They are dark and shallow... the pool area has a deck that goes over the lake... very curious areas... the other one has duck poo everywhere... I smelt like duck poop for 2 days... because it got all over my shoes and pants while I was wading through the water... only the one with duck poo has a small gator... the other one didn't seem to have one....

Here are some duck poop trashbags......
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: September 10, 2008, 10:20:08 PM »

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

First of all welcome to all the new monkeys.

Tomm you must be so proud of your daughter and her compassion.

IDSTLOU, Nice story on you and your neighbor.

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

Sam..you are an angel...you know that don't you!!!

Thanks for the delivery room low down. As most know...I was alone when I had Nicholas...the a-hole just showed up in May and now he wants partial custody. 

My brother is my best friend in the world. He was born on my birthday, so the best present I ever received, next to Nicholas of course.

When my Momma passed of cancer at the age of 49, I was 28 and my brother was 20. There were 6 of us kids, 5 of my Mother's, and the nephew I told you she raised of her own. When it was time to let her go, it was only my brother and I in that room. I held her hand, and he held my shoulders. I said she brought me into this world, and as heart broken as I was, I was going to be there as she left this world. Mt brother, my "Bubba", was there with me too.

When I was pregnant and alone, my brother stood by me every step of the way. He was my birthing partner. He didn't cut the cord...probably would have passed out..lol...but he listened to me scream and curse...and held on to me as Nicholas came into this world. He also was the first to greet my little man.

My brother and I held my Momma as she left this world..and held each other when Nicholas entered. Yes, the same guy who took my Monkey to catch his first fish!! lol Maybe why it is why I still hold out for compassion for this family. I know no matter what I did, my brother would be there holding my hand.

Would I ever do what Casey did? Hell no. But it still doesn't take away my brother's love for me, or my love and adoration for him, and right or wrong, my brother would always be by my side. I couldn't explain earlier, why I still feel for Cindy, George and Lee...I just do. I know the circumstances are different, but I also know the love of a brother a Mother, and a Dad, and I do feel for this family because of that.

My brother was my hero in that birthing suite. My brother always was and always will be my hero. Thanks for explaining it so beautifully Sam.

This is my Bubba and my Monkey. Don't fault Lee for doing what he is supposed to do, believing in his sister and being her hero, fault Casey for bastardizing his love for her.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: September 10, 2008, 10:20:33 PM »

CASEYSINNOCENT
Sep 10, 2008 | 8:24 PM EVIDENCE WILL BECOMING OUT VERY SHORTLY THAT WILL PROVE THAT CASEY IS INNOCENT AND THAT CAYLEE IS ALIVE! YOU PEOPLE SIT HERE ALL DAY, SMUG, JUDGEMENTAL, AND ARROGANT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THIS MEDIA TELLS YOU. YOU PEOPLE CAME TO THIS BLOG FOR A GREAT AND JUST CAUSE, THAT IS TO FIND AN INNOCENT BABY. HOWEVER MANY OF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR TONE FROM CONCERN TO HATE. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE DEPTHS AND COMPLEXITY OF THIS CASE. I SWEAR TO YOU, IT IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS

(LMAO!)

-------------------

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2270
VeritasInMorte
Sep 10, 2008 | 9:51 PM To FOX Blog Community,
For legal and obvious reasons we cannot release certain details at this time concerning the search for Caylee Anthony. We do however understand and acknowledge your concerns and ask for your patience just a little bit longer so justice can be served in its appropriate manner to those involved. While we cannot confirm nor deny LE_informant's information here, we believe we have reached an important milestone in Caylee's case. God Bless Caylee and those who have helped through out this emotional ordeal.

----------------

justmelaura13
Sep 10, 2008 | 10:01 PM

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Homicide detectives were called to an overgrown lot on Leon Road in East Arlington Thursday afternoon after what appeared to be human remains were found.

A tree-trimming crew clearing the lot said they found a garbage bag with bones inside.

"One of my guys grabbed a bag, and when he did, we noticed something that fell out," crew foreman Jeff Osborn said. "They haven't determined for sure, but it appears to be a human skull."

Police removed the big, black garbage bag and other evidence from the scene.

Detectives would not say much, but did confirm a skull and other bones were in the bag.

The work crew said there were also children's toys -- building blocks -- in the bag, but investigators said they did not see any toys.

The remains were turned over to the medical examiner, who will try and determine the person's identity and cause of death.

---------

How do you put an entire person's body in a garbage bag unless it is  a child
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: September 10, 2008, 10:22:27 PM »

justmelaura13

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Homicide detectives were called to an overgrown lot on Leon Road in East Arlington Thursday afternoon after what appeared to be human remains were found.

A tree-trimming crew clearing the lot said they found a garbage bag with bones inside.

"One of my guys grabbed a bag, and when he did, we noticed something that fell out," crew foreman Jeff Osborn said. "They haven't determined for sure, but it appears to be a human skull."

Detectives would not say much, but did confirm a skull and other bones were in the bag.

The work crew said there were also children's toys -- building blocks -- in the bag, but investigators said they did not see any toys.

The remains were turned over to the medical examiner, who will try and determine the person's identity and cause of death.

Very good question..  I want to know if any word has come back on that case at all? Of course I don't think Caylee would have been bones w/in 2 weeks.

slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: September 10, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »

I see we have some more new monkeys - hmmmm dayolddonut - that makes me hungry and DonnaKaren- love the panty hose - not so much the perfurme!!!!!!

Thank you , Always1. Ha! I wish I was as wealthy as DonnaKaran..
 I've only posted a few times. I've been lurking every day, trying to let all this sink in. All this is getting the best of me.
In fact, I did post the other night, but it was over looked, when we were all concerned about the search being called off. But that's ok, I truly understand. It wasn't that important anyway.

I'm a little shy, that's why I don't post that often. I'll try to do better, at least stop in to say hello.

Being in South Carolina, I feel helpless, just wish there was something that I could do. I have been doing something...., I pray for that precious baby everynight. I pray for everyone thats searching for Caylee.

This is a great place! I love being in this cage with all you monkeys!! You guys are the best!

Keep up the good work!!
OK, back to lurking mode.

Welcome Donna!  Don't feel bad if your post gets overlooked it happens to all of us especially when it's busy!

Hello Monkeys, another newbie here.  I have been following this case since it broke in the news.  Never have I seen anything to compare with this madness.  Just wanted to say hello and let you know how much I have enjoyed reading here.  Following a few other forums also and this is just mind boggeling.  Will go back to reading now and thanks again for having me here.. Janice Smile
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: September 10, 2008, 10:24:41 PM »

justmelaura13

Very good question..  I want to know if any word has come back on that case at all? Of course I don't think Caylee would have been bones w/in 2 weeks.

Yeah, your right
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: September 10, 2008, 10:25:09 PM »

Is the camera working yet?  Somebody posted that someone else saw a car leaving Casey's house...  and they were curious if maybe it was Baez taking Casey to turn herself in, so as not to cause a scene.. as last time,  it was such a big production. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1948 on: September 10, 2008, 10:25:50 PM »

So, let us recap the day...

For all of the Anthony garbage pickers in the HOWWWWWWZE!!!!!

Today, emcee Stubby Mc Dope-Nutz just showed everybody

the neighbor's house that the Anthony's are currently using for their

garbage pick-up location. * doo dee dooooooo   *** please make a note of it!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: September 10, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »

The "other" side of NeJame ... well he is a defense attorney ... he is sucking the life out of somebody!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: September 10, 2008, 10:26:33 PM »

WELCOME JANICE

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: September 10, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »

The question:  "How do you put an entire person's body in a garbage bag unless it is  a child". 

I can think of a number of cases where adult bodies have been found in garbage bags.  Sometimes they are curled up, sometimes they are in parts.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1952 on: September 10, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »

So, let us recap the day...

For all of the Anthony garbage pickers in the HOWWWWWWZE!!!!!

Today, emcee Stubby Mc Dope-Nutz just showed everybody

the neighbor's house that the Anthony's are currently using for their

garbage pick-up location. * doo dee dooooooo   *** please make a note of it!

Stubby Mc Dope-Nutz  

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: September 10, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »

The question:  "How do you put an entire person's body in a garbage bag unless it is  a child". 

I can think of a number of cases where adult bodies have been found in garbage bags.  Sometimes they are curled up, sometimes they are in parts.    

Ohhhhh,  YUKKERS
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: September 10, 2008, 10:28:54 PM »

Slowsouthernrain - welcome, that's a pretty name, but what do we call you for short?????  My name is Always1, but Rob dubbed me A-1......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: September 10, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »

Slowsouthernrain - welcome, that's a pretty name, but what do we call you for short?????  My name is Always1, but Rob dubbed me A-1......

A lil' steak sauce on your kitty?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: September 10, 2008, 10:30:53 PM »

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed the motion Wednesday asking Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to order a halt to all forensic testing so that he can have a say in where and how the evidence is tested.

Eyewitness News found reaction to the filing ranging from "it's a publicity stunt" to "it's ridiculous." Pne source close to the case said, "Baez needs to go back to law school."

I love this!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1957 on: September 10, 2008, 10:31:04 PM »

I have a question for anyone who recently may have been inside the Anthony house...as in the past 3 weeks...

Is Caylee's room still being left untouched?  Are there still pictures of Caylee out on end tables, walls, refrigerator doors? 

We see them wear her face on their shirts, but what about the photo's in the home, in Casey's room....she deleted Caylee from her photobucket, what about from her home?

I am just curious, that sort of reminder might be hard to look at when trying to fall asleep at night.

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1958 on: September 10, 2008, 10:31:14 PM »

Is the camera working yet?  Somebody posted that someone else saw a car leaving Casey's house...  and they were curious if maybe it was Baez taking Casey to turn herself in, so as not to cause a scene.. as last time,  it was such a big production. 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

This one is working.  I just want to mention that I've only been here for a couple of weeks, and really think this is a great bunch of people.  I also belong to WS, but find myself here more than any other forum.  If someone thinks they are being ignored it could just be that people like me jump over pages sometimes.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: September 10, 2008, 10:31:38 PM »

A lil' steak sauce on your kitty?

I'm trying to think of a response to that, but I can't right now.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.