March 28, 2024, 06:07:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 297879 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: September 09, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:40:44 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 11:19:31 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 11:21:02 AM »

The website of Diario shows today's date, but the articles are 1 1/2 months old!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 11:23:01 AM »

Seems I remember this happening a while back when 'breaking news' or an important Nat story was about to be published. I forget when...but it was this year.

kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 11:23:26 AM »

Let's pray that this is the thread that gives us some answers, and some resolution and peace to the Holloway family.

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 11:31:27 AM »

Seems I remember this happening a while back when 'breaking news' or an important Nat story was about to be published. I forget when...but it was this year.

Due to past work experience, I still suspect that today's version was not put into production correctly and that's perhaps why all articles are not refreshed or changed.  I see articles with today's date, but Jossy's editorial was from August. 

Maybe Destiny will get some info. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 12:07:03 PM »

I think paul vd sloot will stop the publication of the story .
He also visit forums and RG and Julia in the rehab also .
He can go to the court and ask the judges (in a short-relief-Kort geding ) for
a publication ban.
Or is Our Ben involved again ? 
His friend Bob Wit ? 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 12:25:13 PM »

The website of Diario shows today's date, but the articles are 1 1/2 months old!

LOL...it's Aruba, remember ?   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 12:36:46 PM »

a publication ban.
His friend Bob Wit ? 

That is not Ben Vocking..that is a priest that has been mistaken for some time to be him.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 12:40:42 PM »

oh really ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 12:44:55 PM »

O/T - I just started a thread for this.  There are people in Texas that need assistance per TES

There are 2 ten story buildings in Houston that are housing the elderly with no electrity, food or water. These buildings have people with  all types of medical problems so medical attention is also needed.

They have asked US to do what we can to help these people.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3391.0
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 12:45:40 PM »

oh really ?

Yes, we went through this same scenario in Shango long time ago...give me a minute and I will the pull the info and post it here...if I can find it.  Mum is much better at this than me, but she's having internet problems today and can't get online.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 12:56:27 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 01:05:03 PM »

The gentleman in the red sweater is a Dominican priest.  I can't find his name at this time.  He was mistaken often for Ben Vocking and even identified as Ben King by some people on Aruba that obviously did not know him at the time.  It was posted in the Aruban Who's Who incorrectly at one time...corrected by *******.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 01:17:19 PM »

Snipped this from Mum's work on the index to Shango 3:

Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2007, 10:15:28 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Also_Dutch at RU:

Also_Dutch Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:29 am   

Quote:

Wednesday June 15th 2005
Later I hear from my parents that they searched the house today. Suddenly a horde of police, plain clothes detectives and press stand in front of our door.

Ben King, a good friend of my father's is visiting us with his wife. We know him for 15 years and my mothers is best friends with his wife. I also attended middle school together with their eldest daughter. He took two weeks off from work to avoid work and private to mix up. He works as policy-assistant at the Openbaar Ministerie, but as a non-jurist he is working on completely different cases, than the Holloway case.

The above quote is taken from page 165 of Joran's book. This cleares the matter of Judges at the Van der Sloot residence. Ben King is a civil servant and not a lawyer, judge or (A)DA.

I think I don't ahve to explain further

So it seems Ben King took time off his Aruban government ministry job immediately after Natalee disappeared and his sole intent was to derail the case, and was staying at the Van der Sloot house.

It is obvious, Klaas. This was a cover-up assisted by the government.

One more thing. The judge refused to a full search of the Van der Sloot  house FOR A SECOND TIME when PAULUS WAS ARRESTED.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 01:18:21 PM »

Rob
Scared Monkey

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #977 on: April 25, 2008, 04:32:59 PM »

Ben King, a good friend of my father's is visiting us with his wife. We know him for 15 years and my mothers is best friends with his wife. I also attended middle school together with their eldest daughter. He took two weeks off from work to avoid work and private to mix up. He works as policy-assistant at the Openbaar Ministerie, but as a non-jurist he is working on completely different cases, than the Holloway case.
-------------
Texasmom
this says it all about Ben Voc / King's involvement. If Moses called me up tonight and asked me to take two weeks off of work I would say NO!!! I would never ever ever participate in the delay, stall cover-up tactics of a friend. If that makes me a snitch or a rat...I can live with that. That's probably why I don't have those kind of people calling me..

I'm calling the police PRONTO!!!  This goes to show you how serious this situation was. Ben Voc / King knew it all. He would be the first person I would have deposed if I were Bram Moskovitz. Step right up!!!
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »

a publication ban.
His friend Bob Wit ? 

That is not Ben Vocking..that is a priest that has been mistaken for some time to be him.

To: FoxHillDsn@aol.com
Sent: 2/23/2008 5:06:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
Subj: RE: ? For Peter De Vries..Sure he already has info on this

Thanks for your input. We will not follow this lead. Greetings. Peter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Fri 2/22/2008 1:01 PM
To: Peter Schouten
Subject: ? For Peter De Vries..Sure he already has info on this

Re:  NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

What’s the connection between Jacobs and Vocking? Vocking has to be the one that instructed Jacobs to get rid of Joran’s initial interrogation. Vocking is the cover-up master since he changed the most crucial evidence seeking activity of the investigation. He got his friend judge to refrain ALE form accessing the main v/d Sloot house.

Vocking is the KEY to uncovering the police cover-up and the worst thing is that he and the role he played, seem to be forgotten by the prosecution authorities.

This is an email I sent to Peter Schouten...the producer for Peter DeVries show when the interviews hit the news.....there you can see the response for yourself.   Interesting.......

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 01:38:50 PM »

working again >>http://diario-aruba.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 01:48:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

Lost electricity again yesterday at about 1:45pm...just now got to check in.  Internet is down at work also!   I'm on my lunch break so I'm going to try to speed read and catch up.  I feel like I've been cut-off from the world.  Only good thing is the estimated time for power restoration was Friday the 19th at 8pm 
I thought I was going to have a heart attack.  But thank goodness I'm back in business for now.  Hubby has been trying to find a generator all morning...he said for the refrigerator but I bet if he'd been able to find one the TV and satellite would have been hooked up to it for the Cowboys kickoff tonight. 

Hopefully we won't have to worry about that now.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 01:57:24 PM »

Due to past work experience, I still suspect that today's version was not put into production correctly and that's perhaps why all articles are not refreshed or changed.  I see articles with today's date, but Jossy's editorial was from August. 

Maybe Destiny will get some info. 

amigo's still showing the l3th too,  both papers are slow posting sometimes. 
dennisintn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.