April 27, 2024, 02:45:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 299625 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2008, 04:58:29 PM »

Was it Wonder Woman or that Miz something that got so upset
when the Masonic Lodge was mentioned early on?

Magnolia - the Freemasons are a branch of the original Knights Templar.  I am a direct descendant of Sir William St. Clair of Roslyn, Scotland, who was the founder of the Masonic order.  All of my grandfathers and great grandfathers going way back were very high degree Masons.  I am not at all upset by what is happening.  If those jerks on Aruba are Masons and they buried Natalee in the Masonic Cemetery, then we need to go in there and get her out.  If they were following the true Masonic codes on Aruba, Natalee would still be alive and we wouldn't have a need to be looking for her in their cemetery.

I am sneaking a peek at work but just wanted to confirm Magnolia's memory... SOMEONE went ballistic whenever this topic came up... I am thinking it was not Wonder Woman.. but the crazy gal from the south (US) who's avatar was of a little stick figure of a woman with a purse and she argued with Bondia alot.  She always threatened to leave and then she'd always come back and beetch some more.  God I can't remember her name.  Klaas and crew will remember based on my description I bet.  LOL

Hey Frijole....was it Macramae?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »

What about a Fluere de Lis Cross?....combination of cross and lily.
Spear like ends on the cross.

That is the French version of the Christian cross, ie: Roman Catholic.  As in New Orleans' insignia as New Orleans was founded by the Roman Catholic French.

But we are talking about an island that is predominately Catholic.
They would not know from Methodist crosses or symbols.

That's true....also, the Roman Catholic cross always has the crucifix.   CAPS was asking what religion Natalee was.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM »

binnen de muren van het gebouw eigenlijk vrijwel alles kan, veel meer dan in de maatschappij.

Behind the walls of their building is everything  allowed, more than in the normal world (society)
                        Really, like what?????

they start as students (studenten corps ) and they learn there that there is a ranking.
Befel is befel like in the army
every woman is a slut etc etc .

The corps is a hard world with a merciless selection and correction. Who had not understood, corrected. In Leiden is that more verbal and less physical than in other cities

Behind closed doors, the most incredible atrocities. Soon, the feut become victim who defended himself against a rotten organization, driven to the individual to break.
Then come  stories of girls out about group rapes

Freemasonry is a metaphysical and spiritual way of life.  Unfortunately, some groups do not follow the true path and principles of Freemasonry and some have abused their power within the groups.  What you are describing is not the true meaning of the Freemasons.  There are about 32 degrees of learning and the masons progress through these degrees.  The true code of the Freemasons involves loyalty, trust, and service. There is a women's organization called The Eastern Star that is aligned with the Masons. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2008, 05:04:49 PM »

Darleen of Alabama?  Stick figure with a purse and a crown.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2008, 05:05:36 PM »

What about a Fluere de Lis Cross?....combination of cross and lily.
Spear like ends on the cross.

That is the French version of the Christian cross, ie: Roman Catholic.  As in New Orleans' insignia as New Orleans was founded by the Roman Catholic French.

But we are talking about an island that is predominately Catholic.
They would not know from Methodist crosses or symbols.

I would be very surprised if her body was laid to rest with an ounce of respect...
As gruesome as it sounds, I feel her body was disrespected like a sack of potatoes...

I agree.....but suppose they hid her within a cemetery which had certain symbols...I think that's what CAPS might be getting at, or something like that.  It sounds like CAPS is trying to identify her particular spot ?  I dunno....am confused.        LOL.   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2008, 05:10:09 PM »

binnen de muren van het gebouw eigenlijk vrijwel alles kan, veel meer dan in de maatschappij.

Behind the walls of their building is everything  allowed, more than in the normal world (society)
                        Really, like what?????

they start as students (studenten corps ) and they learn there that there is a ranking.

The corps is a hard world with a merciless selection and correction. Who had not understood, corrected. In Leiden is that more verbal and less physical than in other cities

Behind closed doors, the most incredible atrocities. Soon, the feut become victim who defended himself against a rotten organization, driven to the individual to break.

Freemasonry is a metaphysical and spiritual way of life.  Unfortunately, some groups do not follow the true path and principles of Freemasonry and some have abused their power within the groups.  What you are describing is not the true meaning of the Freemasons.  There are about 32 degrees of learning and the masons progress through these degrees.  The true code of the Freemasons involves loyalty, trust, and service. There is a women's organization called The Eastern Star that is aligned with the Masons. 

ss can you translate this for me ??

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/stopchildrape.net/coreofrape.html

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2008, 05:12:28 PM »

Really, like what?????

ss can you translate this for me ??

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/stopchildrape.net/coreofrape.html

i don't know if this is about Freemasons

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2008, 05:13:43 PM »

Magnolia - the Freemasons are a branch of the original Knights Templar.  I am a direct descendant of Sir William St. Clair of Roslyn, Scotland, who was the founder of the Masonic order.  All of my grandfathers and great grandfathers going way back were very high degree Masons.  I am not at all upset by what is happening.  If those jerks on Aruba are Masons and they buried Natalee in the Masonic Cemetery, then we need to go in there and get her out.  If they were following the true Masonic codes on Aruba, Natalee would still be alive and we wouldn't have a need to be looking for her in their cemetery.

My grandfather was a 32nd degree Knights Templar and I agree, Natalee would still be alive.  So many fine and famous people throughout History have been Masons,  Geo. Washington, George S. Patton,  Douglas Mac Arthur, etc. etc. etc.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2008, 05:14:22 PM »

Most people don't realize that many of our founding fathers were Masons - George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, etc.  The back of our one dollar bill has a pyramid and an eye.  These are Masonic symbols.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2008, 05:15:24 PM »

I was a Rainbow Girl myself.  My favorite cousin just died and had a Masonic
Funeral complete with Masonic Rites.
One cannot judge normal people by what transpires on Aruba.

I concur. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2008, 05:15:50 PM »

Darleen of Alabama?  Stick figure with a purse and a crown.

Maybe so...it's been so long.   I had angst at first, as the Masons are wonderful.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2008, 05:16:32 PM »

Most people don't realize that many of our founding fathers were Masons - George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, etc.  The back of our one dollar bill has a pyramid and an eye.  These are Masonic symbols.

Very true....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2008, 05:17:10 PM »

Some people think that Masons is a cult.....hubby and his uncles are Masons...I don't think the "normal" mason is a cult...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2008, 05:17:14 PM »

CAPS are you saying NH was buried with another person but maybe they put her Church symbol as well on the tomb????  Do you have a picture??   Some of the more modern Churchs here use a modern flame with a dot in it////

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2008, 05:21:21 PM »

Some people think that Masons is a cult.....hubby and his uncles are Masons...I don't think the "normal" mason is a cult...

You're right...It's not a cult~!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2008, 05:23:29 PM »

Y'all,  I gotta go run to the bank - don't post 'til I get back!  LOL.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2008, 05:25:16 PM »

I am sneaking a peek at work but just wanted to confirm Magnolia's memory... SOMEONE went ballistic whenever this topic came up... I am thinking it was not Wonder Woman.. but the crazy gal from the south (US) who's avatar was of a little stick figure of a woman with a purse and she argued with Bondia alot.  She always threatened to leave and then she'd always come back and beetch some more.  God I can't remember her name.  Klaas and crew will remember based on my description I bet.  LOL

DarleenofAlabama  - yep, she's the one 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »

Hey Frijole....was it Macramae?

Nope, she was from Bama and she was the one that always talked about her husband getting her a set of pearls.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2008, 05:30:02 PM »

Ok, let's not get into this Mason's/Freemason's are good/are bad discussion again.

It has nothing to do with the Mason's in general and everything to do with Aruba and a corrupt few.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »

DarleenofAlabama  - yep, she's the one 

WE HAVE A WINNER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.