April 27, 2024, 06:41:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 299669 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2008, 06:37:59 PM »

Caps - is Natalee in her own crypt or is she sharing one with someone else? The Grand Master for Aruba in 2005 was Karel Wever.  Is this connected to Jalitza Wever who was buried on June 6th?  Is Natalee in a Wever crypt?  Is this why the Wever and Oduber headstones were damaged in the other cemetery?  Was it retaliation by someone who knew what had happened?

I asked the same thing the other day.  CAPS didn't respond.....perhaps he doesn't know the answer.  It was a question discussed back when the crypts were vandalized, here at SM.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »

i think the freemasons are the higer power on Aruba

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2008, 06:42:33 PM »

Translated:

On St.Eustasius already existed from 1755, a Dutch lodge under the name 'La Parfaite Union. "

In 1757 followed the creation of the "Loge St. Peter and St. John the Evangelist" on the same island. In 1757 it was on Curacao Loge "The Friendship". In 1777, the Dutch Grand Groomeester a National Executive to appoint, since on the various islands of the Dutch Antilles were already 10 Loges, however, different Constitution. The Netherlands had then only 23 Loges. At the same time, there was also a Deputy Provincial Grandmaster British constitution drawn to the Windward Islands.

Currently there are six lounges in this area working under the Grand Orient of the Netherlands. Three in Curacao, one in St.Martin, both falling within provincale grootloge for the Caribbean, and two lounges in Aruba.
Directors provincial grootloge

Provincial Grandmaster

Th.A.Beaujon

prov-grootmr.carib area @ vrijmetselarij.nl
Gedeputeerd.Provinciaal Grandmaster

K. A. Arndell

plvprov-grootmr.carib area @ vrijmetselarij.nl
1st Provincial Grootopziener

D. E. Panneflek

2nd Provincial Grootopziener

H.A.Th.Cruden

2eprov-grootopz.carib area @ vrijmetselarij.nl
Provincial Grootredenaar

D.J.van Bekkum

prov-grootred.carib area @ vrijmetselarij.nl
Provincial Grootsecretaris

H. Schotte

prov-grootsecr.carib area @ vrijmetselarij.nl
Provincial Grootthesaurier

H. A. Parisius

prov-grootthes.caribisch area @ vrijmetselarij.nl
Provincial Grootdekker

R.Th.Branding

Provincial Grootceremoniemeester

H. G. Genaro

prov-grootceremmr.carib area @ vrijmetselarij.nl

Under these grootloge resorteren four loges:

The Vergenoeging nr.22

Willemstad Curacao

P. O. Box 3417
Email: @ secretaris.loge022 vrijmetselarij.nl
Dutch

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vrijmetselarij.nl%2FOrganisatie%2Ftabid%2F59%2FDefault.aspx&sl=nl&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2008, 06:43:42 PM »

Caps - are DTKM and Voking Masons?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2008, 06:46:03 PM »

Caps - is Natalee in her own crypt or is she sharing one with someone else? The Grand Master for Aruba in 2005 was Karel Wever.  Is this connected to Jalitza Wever who was buried on June 6th?  Is Natalee in a Wever crypt?  Is this why the Wever and Oduber headstones were damaged in the other cemetery?  Was it retaliation by someone who knew what had happened?

I asked the same thing the other day.  CAPS didn't respond.....perhaps he doesn't know the answer.  It was a question discussed back when the crypts were vandalized, here at SM.
e war

A singing war will be a lost war.....can answer now...carefull here....to much info is bad for the war
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2008, 06:46:06 PM »

i think the freemasons are the higer power on Aruba

You are probably right. Are they also the Babylonians?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2008, 06:48:02 PM »

They all belong to this order of Law Making and yes they are.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2008, 06:51:01 PM »

yes be carefull caps

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2008, 06:52:41 PM »

yes be carefull caps

there are 16 Guests 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »

If we aren't careful we are going to get booted into the Shango thread. LOL  There are those that think Shango has nothing to do with what happened to Natalee. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »

They all belong to this order of Law Making and yes they are.

The Masonic groups, worldwide, have very, very deep pockets.  Lots of money.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2008, 07:00:00 PM »

Freemasons

Its Roots & Links to the Occult
When Masons first join a lodge, they worship G.A.O.T.U, which they are told is the god of their own religion. When they have progressed, they are told that G.A.O.T.U. stands for the Grand Architect of the Universe. Then they search for the true name of God, which they are told was lost. In the process, they are taught that the God of the Bible is the same as the old pagan gods:
“The masonic doctrine of the unity of God teaches that: (1) The names of the different nature gods (Brahma, Baal, Om, On, Dagon, Osiris, Allah, Molech, and Shango), along with Jehovah, all denote the generative (reproductive) principle in nature. (2) All religions are essentially the same in their ideas of the divine. (3) It is for this express purpose that the simple Mason is instructed to look upon every man’s religion as his own.” (C. F. McQuaig and James D. Shaw, “The Masonic Report,” page

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2008, 07:01:29 PM »

I just thought of something.  If I recall, the Sloots are Roman Catholic.  Historically, Roman Catholics are not part of the Masons, although I understand that this is changing.  About 900 years ago, one of the Popes ordered the death of all Knights Templars in France.  For centuries, there was animosity between the two groups.  If Urine is Catholic, those protecting him might not be the Masons.

You're right....the Masons historically are Protestant only.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2008, 07:03:58 PM »

I just thought of something.  If I recall, the Sloots are Roman Catholic.  Historically, Roman Catholics are not part of the Masons, although I understand that this is changing.  About 900 years ago, one of the Popes ordered the death of all Knights Templars in France.  For centuries, there was animosity between the two groups.  If Urine is Catholic, those protecting him might not be the Masons.

nono
Not only is Freemasonry a religion, its highest authorities claim that it is superior to Christianity. Freemasonry is considered to be the highest and purest form of religion

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »

e war

A singing war will be a lost war.....can answer now...carefull here....to much info is bad for the war

In other words :   "Loose lips sink ships."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2008, 07:06:29 PM »

I was raised Catholic and my father always warned me to stay away from the Masonic Temple and any Masons.  He claimed it wasn't safe and they hated Catholics.   

I'm not sure how "catholic" the Sloots were/are.  Paulus quoted existentialism and Anita was into Buddhism.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2008, 07:06:38 PM »

O/T
Please send this to TV and Radio stations:

There are 2 ten story buildings in Houston that are housing the elderly with no electrity, food or water. These buildings have people with  all types of medical problems so medical attention is also needed.

They have asked US to do what we can to help these people.

Contact TES:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Texas EquuSearch Office

4013 FM 517, Suite B Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2008, 07:09:41 PM »

If we aren't careful we are going to get booted into the Shango thread. LOL  There are those that think Shango has nothing to do with what happened to Natalee. 

nothing ? huh ?

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2008, 07:13:16 PM »

caps do you think Shango is a Freemasons ?
I will say yes or was part of the organiszation and probably still is but wrote it for the world to solve. he can not talk but wrote it in a way that we have to puzzel it out.

or knew alot about the organization, to the point where he knew we could follow shango with free masonry
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2008, 07:16:00 PM »

heute,today ,ce soir,awe   Freemasons special

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.