April 26, 2024, 11:46:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 299594 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2008, 07:17:30 PM »

I just thought of something.  If I recall, the Sloots are Roman Catholic.  Historically, Roman Catholics are not part of the Masons, although I understand that this is changing.  About 900 years ago, one of the Popes ordered the death of all Knights Templars in France.  For centuries, there was animosity between the two groups.  If Urine is Catholic, those protecting him might not be the Masons.

You're right....the Masons historically are Protestant only.

I was raised Catholic and my father always warned me to stay away from the Masonic Temple and any Masons.  He claimed it wasn't safe and they hated Catholics.   

I'm not sure how "catholic" the Sloots were/are.  Paulus quoted existentialism and Anita was into Buddhism.

That's the animosity that lasted for centuries.  After the Crusades, the Knights Templar started the first banking system in Europe.  They were a tremendously wealthy group.  Some feel that a lot of the gold, etc. was brought back from the Temples in Jerusalem when they returned from the Crusades.  The Templars and the Pope got into a power struggle.  Most of the Templars were living in France, and the Pope ordered all of them killed on the same day. If I recall it was a Friday the 13th which started that superstition.  Those who managed to survive headed for Scotland which is where the Masons were started in Roslyn.  Some of this was brought out in the DaVinci Code book.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2008, 07:19:00 PM »

caps do you think Shango is a Freemasons ?
I will say yes or was part of the organiszation and probably still is but wrote it for the world to solve. he can not talk but wrote it in a way that we have to puzzel it out.

or knew alot about the organization, to the point where he knew we could follow shango with free masonry

Yes he mislead those who it deserve

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2008, 07:32:55 PM »

This is the crypt of Sir William St. Clair (Sinclair) at Roslyn Chapel in Roslyn, Scotland.  He is my 16th great grandfather and the founder of the Freemasons.  He was a Knights Templar.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2008, 08:16:44 PM »

I just thought of something.  If I recall, the Sloots are Roman Catholic.  Historically, Roman Catholics are not part of the Masons, although I understand that this is changing.  About 900 years ago, one of the Popes ordered the death of all Knights Templars in France.  For centuries, there was animosity between the two groups.  If Urine is Catholic, those protecting him might not be the Masons.

nono
Not only is Freemasonry a religion, its highest authorities claim that it is superior to Christianity. Freemasonry is considered to be the highest and purest form of religion

I don't believe that Masons think their religion is higher than God's....if that's what you are saying....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2008, 08:27:12 PM »

Ok, let's not get into this Mason's/Freemason's are good/are bad discussion again.

It has nothing to do with the Mason's in general and everything to do with Aruba and a corrupt few.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »

Does anyone know if Beth's father or Dave Holloway are Masons?  If so, this could have been the motivation for the higher powers in Aruba to bury Natalee in a Masonic Cemetery.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2008, 08:33:30 PM »

Is there any proof at all to this "Natalee being buried in a Masonic Cemetary?...please post it if there is....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2008, 08:38:33 PM »

Is there any proof at all to this "Natalee being buried in a Masonic Cemetary?...please post it if there is....

You're kidding right?
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2008, 08:40:54 PM »

I guess I am..."loose lips sink ships"...right?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: September 15, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »

The speculation comes from good sources.  We have 15 "guests".
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: September 15, 2008, 08:42:39 PM »

I see....   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: September 15, 2008, 08:47:05 PM »

nono
Not only is Freemasonry a religion, its highest authorities claim that it is superior to Christianity. Freemasonry is considered to be the highest and purest form of religion

Here is a terrific site regarding all aspects of Freemasonry:

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/mackeyfr.html

My grandfather was in the Scottish Rite :
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: September 15, 2008, 08:54:40 PM »

From Masonic funerals the line that I always remember is:

"And the melancholy truth is the moment we are born we begin to die."

I love the melancholy truth part.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2008, 08:55:15 PM »

I was raised Catholic and my father always warned me to stay away from the Masonic Temple and any Masons.  He claimed it wasn't safe and they hated Catholics.   

I'm not sure how "catholic" the Sloots were/are.  Paulus quoted existentialism and Anita was into Buddhism.

I know...

As far as the official religious affiliations of the parents Sloot,  that's always been a mystery to me.   There certainly is an apparent lack of morals which seems to permeate their lives, in my opinion, so  either they have cast aside any early Christian childhood training, [ if there was any], or they are just basically opportunistic pragmatic heathens. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »

I know...

As far as the official religious affiliations of the parents Sloot,  that's always been a mystery to me.   There certainly is an apparent lack of morals which seems to permeate their lives, in my opinion, so  either they have cast aside any early Christian childhood training, [ if there was any], or they are just basically opportunistic pragmatic heathens. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2008, 09:00:12 PM »

This is the crypt of Sir William St. Clair (Sinclair) at Roslyn Chapel in Roslyn, Scotland.  He is my 16th great grandfather and the founder of the Freemasons.  He was a Knights Templar.

That is fantsatic, SS.  I applaud your love of History and of family legacy. [ I am a fellow Scot. ]   That is a treasure.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2008, 09:00:26 PM »

I am sneaking a peek at work but just wanted to confirm Magnolia's memory... SOMEONE went ballistic whenever this topic came up... I am thinking it was not Wonder Woman.. but the crazy gal from the south (US) who's avatar was of a little stick figure of a woman with a purse and she argued with Bondia alot.  She always threatened to leave and then she'd always come back and beetch some more.  God I can't remember her name.  Klaas and crew will remember based on my description I bet.  LOL

Bless her heart 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »

The Knights Templars were tortured and killed in France on Friday, October 13, 1307 by King Philip IV and Pope Boniface VIII.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2008, 09:16:12 PM »

I am sneaking a peek at work but just wanted to confirm Magnolia's memory... SOMEONE went ballistic whenever this topic came up... I am thinking it was not Wonder Woman.. but the crazy gal from the south (US) who's avatar was of a little stick figure of a woman with a purse and she argued with Bondia alot.  She always threatened to leave and then she'd always come back and beetch some more.  God I can't remember her name.  Klaas and crew will remember based on my description I bet.  LOL

Bless her heart 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2008, 09:18:50 PM »

Bless her heart 

Now THAT is funny.
She drove me BONKERS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.