April 27, 2024, 06:37:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 299667 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: September 17, 2008, 11:24:34 AM »

Do we have pictures of Joran wearing the so called "pimp shirt" after this time????

I believe we do. Sorry I do not have time now to scour through all my photos and all here in SM to find it. I am sure of it, though.

There is a photo of Joran in the same shirt after the fact.  It is in the very earliest stuff around August or September.  I am not going back and look for it because it is in the Lively threads and that is way too much trouble.  I do remember much discussion of him and his wardrobe at the time.
We all know Joran tried to find a "replacement shoe"  - would not surprise me if he fond a "replacement shirt."

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: September 17, 2008, 11:24:54 AM »

Caps - where were the rest of the party-goers?  At what point did Natalee die?  Did she die in the Matty Apts.?

The fight, the sex film , the rape, the killing happend at matty.

the party goers ran away but all got called in for questioning. and record clean-up

this goes for the Gray honda. when they took the gray honda was not for forensic but to clean it up....

all who was involved was called in ..and who ever did not cooperate, got either a tast of jail time or got paid to shut up and ship out.

This case can not be seen that OM did not do any thing. They had to leave open ended issues to make it look like they were investigating and we call it a patch but if we applied reverse engeneering method, you can see that I they never said that there was a group gang bang but left it open. The reason we know about of the others are that some ex FBI hot shot let it out in the news and from there they called all one by one not for questioning but to secure that the case will not come to light.

Continuing here...if everyone will just think..they can figure out the names of the party goers.....something for you non- Shango believers to think about. 

Once again I am liking these theories of Caps". This explains the need for a government wide cover-up including Justice Ministry, Prosecutor, ALE, AHATA, and the Dutch Judiciary. Too many people involved connected to many important families, and in Aruba there is bound to be a Mafia connection in there somewhere paying the bills.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 17, 2008, 11:27:42 AM »

Caps - where were the rest of the party-goers?  At what point did Natalee die?  Did she die in the Matty Apts.?

The fight, the sex film , the rape, the killing happend at matty.

the party goers ran away but all got called in for questioning. and record clean-up

this goes for the Gray honda. when they took the gray honda was not for forensic but to clean it up....

all who was involved was called in ..and who ever did not cooperate, got either a tast of jail time or got paid to shut up and ship out.

This case can not be seen that OM did not do any thing. They had to leave open ended issues to make it look like they were investigating and we call it a patch but if we applied reverse engeneering method, you can see that I they never said that there was a group gang bang but left it open. The reason we know about of the others are that some ex FBI hot shot let it out in the news and from there they called all one by one not for questioning but to secure that the case will not come to light.

Continuing here...if everyone will just think..they can figure out the names of the party goers.....something for you non- Shango believers to think about. 

Come on, Lalas, just tell us who was there.  You are the Shango expert. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #503 on: September 17, 2008, 11:29:23 AM »

he went home to change his clothes. before he went to school.

Hi Caps,

are you sure and how do you know?

your witness said he watched him walk away until he didn't see him any longer... right?

so, how you anyone know if he went home?

I think he changed clothes at Lorenzo's house...it was very near where Joran was picked up for school that morning....also...something I was told on a phone call to Aruba a few weeks ago...and it is not in either Diario Article...is that the first time Joran was seen running under the street light....is that....Joran had blood all over his shirt...hmmm...Des

Hi Des, maybe we're both wrong... but good lawd, it sure makes a lot of sense now doesn't it?

Ya know, there is an explanation - and one that will not be extremely complicated. If the explanation was extremely complicated - Joran and Paulus would not even be implicated... so the truth is there - somewhere. It's just right below the surface and slightly concealed by those enablers. I believe the clothes were found at Lorenzo's because when we discovered the real simian, he was my friend from Aruba and he was the first to give a list of what was owned by Lorenzo and what was searched. We later found out that clothing "allegedly belonging to Natalee was found" but that was not true as far as we could determine - so it makes sense that there was clothing found, but it's Joran's clothing....this makes more sense, but it's not confirmed.

No. no. no!!  Don't say Lorenzo!  Rolling Eyes
[/quote]

LORENZO!!! only spent 8 days in jail...on a major bust of drugs and automatic weapons of all kinds...and got out after a *private* meeting all by his little lonesome behind closed doors with an unamed judge........

Lorenzo...Lorenzo...Lorenzo....Lorenzo....Lorenzo

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!....Lala's....there I said it Girl...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: September 17, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

I think that the Kalpoe washed the car becuase after MATTY, his car was used to move the body, all went to the sloot home and from there after they give instructions to the  Kalpoes what to say if question by the authorities the next day...all got instruction around the pool that night at paules home.

After Kalpoes Left, the Babylonians (Paules in the Jeep, Frans Deutekom and van Straten in his Black Blazer, Vonking and Joran in Gray honda) deside to despose of the body since they are the Authority and can sing any tune in this case.

In which car was Natalee after was moved to the pond?. the gray honda.

Joran and Ben king wich also has dirtyfeed helped Joran to carry her to the pond. From this site, Vonking left leaving Joran alone at the pond and in the act of desposing the body.

When Joran came out from the pond, he was dirty and can't go home and was looking for the Jeep but the jeep was not there.

the jeep could not be over the soccer field since the honda just left and there are 2 guard on the other side of the street. watching the 2 banks. so he had no other choice to use the scondary road and run and walk till he can find where the road merges with the main road were his father came to pick him up near Mcdonalds and from there they went back home.

CAPS

Caps, I like your thinking. It certainly explains why so many powerful people on Aruba, from government to to law enforcement to judiciary, fought for the Van der Sloots for so long, even at the total ruination of their island's economy and image. But then, I doubt these people really care about Aruba, they only care about their selfish interests.

Bumping forward Caps' theory of people involved in the disposal. More reasons for a widespread cover-up!

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 17, 2008, 11:32:53 AM »

Do we have pictures of Joran wearing the so called "pimp shirt" after this time????

I believe we do. Sorry I do not have time now to scour through all my photos and all here in SM to find it. I am sure of it, though.

There is a photo of Joran in the same shirt after the fact.  It is in the very earliest stuff around August or September.  I am not going back and look for it because it is in the Lively threads and that is way too much trouble.  I do remember much discussion of him and his wardrobe at the time.
We all know Joran tried to find a "replacement shoe"  - would not surprise me if he fond a "replacement shirt."

Wreck, for the shirt, I think he had to go as far as his closet.

A former brother-in-law is 6'4".  It's not easy to find clothing in the size.  Not easy in the U.S. and would be much more difficult in Aruba.

I'd bet Joran had another shirt just like it in his closet.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 17, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »

Wreck, for the shirt, I think he had to go as far as his closet.

A former brother-in-law is 6'4".  It's not easy to find clothing in the size.  Not easy in the U.S. and would be much more difficult in Aruba.

I'd bet Joran had another shirt just like it in his closet.
You are probably right!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: September 17, 2008, 11:47:38 AM »

Deepak 5/31/05 PV

On your question if you can me tell what the girl wore, I answer you the following: She wore a blue jeans skirt and she wore a pale blue blouse. I wore a blue nail trousers and a red top

This is a great explantion for the red T'shirt. regardless of whether Joran is that much bigger than Deepak, in a pinch he could wear a T'shirt much smaller, especially if his other shirt need to be destroyed due to blood or fluid evidence. I like to wear an X-Large size T'shirt  but can fit into a Medium if I have to. I can very easily see Joran commandeering Deepak's T'shirt that night. It would be no problem for him to go down two or three sizes.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: September 17, 2008, 11:49:21 AM »

Good boy had three shirts that were all identical on the computer screen. However, when magnified, the shirts were different. Each had a small colored thread that became clear.

One shirt had a small red thread interlaced with the blue plaid. One had a small magenta thread interlaced with the blue plaid, and I can't remember what color the other shirt's thread was.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: September 17, 2008, 11:55:33 AM »

In the famous car picture, Deepok is wearing red tshirt- Joran has on one of the plaid shirts.  What day is it????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
angelalala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: September 17, 2008, 11:57:31 AM »

I thought I'd let all of you know I finally received an email from TIM MILLER. It is short... but so good to hear they are up and recovering...

To: Angela

We are all good here.  Lots to clean up and things to do to get our area back up to par.

There IS no place like home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: September 17, 2008, 12:11:57 PM »

Good boy had three shirts that were all identical on the computer screen. However, when magnified, the shirts were different. Each had a small colored thread that became clear.

One shirt had a small red thread interlaced with the blue plaid. One had a small magenta thread interlaced with the blue plaid, and I can't remember what color the other shirt's thread was.

At least 3 different blue and white plaid shirts with different plaid patterns.  The first photo when he was detained.  The second photo was from Easter 2005 before Natalee got to Aruba.  The third photo is from Christmas 2004.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 17, 2008, 12:12:31 PM »

I thought I'd let all of you know I finally received an email from TIM MILLER. It is short... but so good to hear they are up and recovering...

To: Angela

We are all good here.  Lots to clean up and things to do to get our area back up to par.

Thanks Angelala
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 17, 2008, 12:13:11 PM »

In the famous car picture, Deepok is wearing red tshirt- Joran has on one of the plaid shirts.  What day is it????

That was before Natalee was in Aruba.

Here is the Bailey Ann thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=663.0
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 12:17:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 17, 2008, 12:14:28 PM »

Capslock - do not feel obligated to answer anyones questions here.  Might not be a good idea right now.

I'm sorry....it's just a name that I have that doesn't really have anything to do with all this discussion here lately...I would just like to be able to either put it to rest or keep trying to figure this person out....it's not directly related to the discussion lately....

If the name you have doesn't pertain to the NH case then for what purpose could you want to know if Caps knows this person?  I can only think of one reason and that's to identify who Caps is. 

Now please don't start jumping to conclusions....I don't care who CAPS is as long as he's/she's trying to solve the case...

Yes the name has to do with the case...just not the discussion....or should I say topic...that is going on now...

I can't say much more because I don't want to discuss it on the boards....that's all I can say....take it how you want to....

Would you be referring to the mystery man, Reality?

LOL...I don't think so....he's no mystery is he?...

I was never one of the desperate and lonely ones who fell under his "spell."

Reality liked Blonde, Faith, Loveslilac, Debbie, anglelalala
But I don't see any of those women as desperate or lonely. Just my humble opinion.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: September 17, 2008, 12:18:39 PM »

It makes a lot of sense, Rob.  Also, with the McDonald's being so close to the Allegro it makes sense why the uniforms of those security guards were described in the initial lie.  Someone had recently seen one of those guards...maybe as they were waiting for their ride.

Do you remember if this pic was taken at CnC's the night Natalee left there with Joran?  If so, where did the red t-shirt come from?

YES IT was taken at C&C he night Natalee left there with Joran.

Do you think this is the same guy as above with Joran?

My point in asking if you thought it was the same guy was because their is a MB girl in this first picture,on the right of him, then we would know it was from the same night.

Natalee with that same girl.

Yes but that photo was photoshopped before it was originally posted at RWV so I don't know what to believe in it.

I do believe the original photo was shown briefly at RWV.

At the time, I was aware that something was going on in Aruba; but not aware that time was expanding/contracting, that photos were shape-shifting.  The original bar photo was taken down very fast.  All I remember about the original was that the guy at the bar looked like Joran.  His face and ears were flushed (darkish pink.)

When the RWV photo appeared as a tall, thin photo . . . I was amazed.  WTH was going on.  Changing the photo was a shock that stuck in my memory.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: September 17, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »

That was before Natalee was in Aruba.

Here is the Bailey Ann thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=663.0
    Thank you..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 17, 2008, 12:23:25 PM »

Deepak 5/31/05 PV

On your question if you can me tell what the girl wore, I answer you the following: She wore a blue jeans skirt and she wore a pale blue blouse. I wore a blue nail trousers and a red top

This is a great explantion for the red T'shirt. regardless of whether Joran is that much bigger than Deepak, in a pinch he could wear a T'shirt much smaller, especially if his other shirt need to be destroyed due to blood or fluid evidence. I like to wear an X-Large size T'shirt  but can fit into a Medium if I have to. I can very easily see Joran commandeering Deepak's T'shirt that night. It would be no problem for him to go down two or three sizes.

Also, we've seen Deepak in larger shirts.  A large Deepak shirt might be snug on Joran . . . but would be very possible, imo.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 17, 2008, 12:32:46 PM »

Deepak 5/31/05 PV

Also, we've seen Deepak in larger shirts.  A large Deepak shirt might be snug on Joran . . . but would be very possible, imo.

NOTE:  My 24yr old stepson is 6'4", he should wear a size XL t-shirt at least but insists upon wearing a medium.  He looks really stupid, IMO.  My point is although it would look silly Joran could certainly put on a medium or large t-shirt of Deepak's or anyone else.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: September 17, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »

ok, so no one answered the question about the 8th. I'm sure it's because no one knows. that's ok...

is that when Aruba gets plan B rammed up sunshine cove? any guesses?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.