April 27, 2024, 02:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 299621 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: September 17, 2008, 05:44:44 PM »

Thanks Destiny.   Wreck did you see my new signature line????

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 17, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »

I may have to stick to the "Nat" forum -- the girls at "Caylee" are calling "45" year old guys - "ancient"!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: September 17, 2008, 05:49:12 PM »

I may have to stick to the "Nat" forum -- the girls at "Caylee" are calling "45" year old guys - "ancient"!! 

LOL, I saw that 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: September 17, 2008, 05:57:57 PM »

I was almost offended too... but I'm only 43...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: September 17, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »

I was almost offended too... but I'm only 43...
Yep.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: September 17, 2008, 05:59:33 PM »

So am I, 43,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: September 17, 2008, 06:01:39 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thanks for having me on your great forum!
I`ve been reading here for about 1,5 yr now and was sometimes anxious to respond to your posts or answering questions made.

I`m pretty exited about the latest developments referring to the new(old witness) and am highly amazed Dutch media didn`t yet picked it up.

I have great confidence in Peter de Vries(he proved to have a big heart) and think PvdEem, although he has a criminal mind, did a great job help showing the real Joran and bring all attention back to the Natalee case.

Now up to the next step: PROVIDING JUSTICE TO NATALEE, NATALEE`S FAMILY and unravel the corrupt Aruban cover-up.

I love you all and be blessed . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: September 17, 2008, 06:03:51 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I`ve been reading here for about 1,5 yr now and was sometimes anxious to respond to your posts or answering questions made.

I`m pretty exited about the latest developments referring to the new(old witness) and am highly amazed Dutch media didn`t yet picked it up.

I have great confidence in Peter de Vries(he proved to have a big heart) and think PvdEem, although he has a criminal mind, did a great job help showing the real Joran and bring all attention back to the Natalee case.

Now up to the next step: PROVIDING JUSTICE TO NATALEE, NATALEE`S FAMILY and unravel the corrupt Aruban cover-up.

Welcome Bastibro!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: September 17, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Welcome Bastibro!
I recognize Paulus and Vocking in your Avatar -- who's the other guy?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #569 on: September 17, 2008, 06:06:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Welcome to the Monkey Cage....I was told that Peter de Vries *is* part of what is going on.....

Are You Aruban by Birth?....I hope so!

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: September 17, 2008, 06:10:13 PM »

welcome bastibro

make yourself at home.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: September 17, 2008, 06:11:18 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Welcome Bastibro!

Antonio Carlo

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: September 17, 2008, 06:12:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Welcome to the Monkey Cage....I was told that Peter de Vries *is* part of what is going on.....

Destiny

Des, is De Vries the ONLY Dutchman involved -- or is the Hague also?? (please tell me The Hague and/or KLPD!!!!)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: September 17, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Welcome Bastibro!

Antonio Carlo
Thanks, I thought the slimeball looked familiar!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: September 17, 2008, 06:14:24 PM »

Des this is o/t sorta, you have to see the latest video Carpe posted of George's house, one whole wall in the garage is plastic boxes.  Sorry for o/t.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: September 17, 2008, 06:14:54 PM »

[/quote]
Welcome Bastibro!
[/quote]

Carlo, then Joran`s attorney and the one who made the appointment with and did meet Karin Jansen to tell her he knew Joran was guilty but said it was up to them(ALE) to come with the evidence.

Thanks for havin me

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #576 on: September 17, 2008, 06:19:12 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/archive/?service=archive&articleID=2769596

published on www.utrechtsnieuwsblad.nl - Monday, 5 29-6

Google Translation:

6/29/2005

"I do not believe that she is still alive '

By Dick Hofland / SPD

ORANJESTAD - Commissioner Jan van der Straten leads in Aruba investigating the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway. Hope for a successful outcome for the missing girl he has not meer.Aandachtig he listens to someone who tipt him by phone about the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway. ,, O, jaja. Well, I have nothing to psychics.''

He shakes his head. ,, I've just something about facts.''At his office in the northern district in Aruba hangteen time line, where the conduct of the investigation to follow; who was where at any moment, who has who, when, where gezien.Dertien year He now works in Aruba and next month he will retire. Occasionally, there was a murder, usually in the family, who sometimes had to do with drugs. Furthermore happens not so much. ,, Arubans are kind people, diegeweld forearmed.''The last five years, he has been entrusted with the reorganization of the police on the tropical island.

-- A cinch? ,, Ha. So I would not like to mention. If you are here as Dutchman you should not say so it must. You need the people there always involve .- It is a close-knit community, including the justitiewereldje. Is that not link? ,, It is a small island, everyone knows everyone. Judges, lawyers, I'll receptions against them all.''- So Paul van der S., who has been directly for a while on suspicion of involvement in the disappearance? ,, Yes, I know him well. Maarzoals they say here: lei pa un, lei pa tur. The law is a law for all. If there are reasons to arrest someone, then you do that.''

-- What does the disappearance of Natalee Holloway you? ,, I find it appalling to the parents, it is not nothing if you lose your child. Maarik keep business: this is an investigation.''- Men begin to be impatient. ,, A good investigation comes tijd.Bij almost nobody is served. If you go force, the chance of error is too great .- Do you still hope for a successful outcome? ,, Hope you always have, but I do not think we will find Natalee alive.''- Why not? ,, Because I know the investigation.''

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 17, 2008, 06:22:44 PM »

I watch the videos...not sure about that one captured shot...but the video and total of shots I've seen....say Paulus.  I don't see Jan VDS at all.  I'm not into disinfo. If IIRC, John QKelly and Kimberly G, and Jossy, who would have seen the best video clips, thought Paulus, also.  There may be more clarity, that I am not aware of, but I have not seen or read about it.

I agree.

It wouldn't be the first time a 'photoshopped' pic was posted.

Someone played with the pic and the colors. This does not look like the originals released.

It's Paulus.  imo

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: September 17, 2008, 06:24:28 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Destiny

Hi Des, no i`m not Aruban. I`m just a Dutch guy from Amsterdam, Holland.
If i lived there i would probably be in jail now for assault on the Kalpoe`s
Peter is working on the case, i`m sure.

God bless U Des

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #579 on: September 17, 2008, 06:25:18 PM »

Email just in from Aruba...followed up by phone call from to them.....Des...

*reply from Aruba to what I sent today*

Hallo xxxxxxx;

We have had not any comment about this article.But I think no news is good news. But I think in a few days we have more information I feel it.
But as soon I know something I shoot it to you.

Bye
xxxxxxx

*what I sent today*
    Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008,

Hello xxxx,

I read a translated copy of the article in Diario...Part2....EXCELLENT ARTICLE!!!

Is Mos leaving for vacation?  Is Paulus upset with the article....What are people in Aruba saying about the article?

Thanks,

Have a Great Day!

xxxxxx

I called Aruba right after this email reply to me....the excitement level is so thick you can cut it with a knife...when I said that Mos maybe had to change his underware after reading this article....after major laughs...I was told wail 'till after the next article in a few days....LOL

I was told that not much info could be given to me on the phone today...but they think I will be very happy with the news....when I asked if this was a joint effort between Holland and USA...there were more laughs...the good kind....and was told that what will happen is very big....

That's it for today....Destiny

Thanks Destiny!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.