April 27, 2024, 05:12:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 299651 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: September 17, 2008, 07:34:44 PM »

AND...Paulus went to work as an attorney in Carlo's office.  Convenient.

I wonder whether that was an arranged marriage?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: September 17, 2008, 07:38:17 PM »

Welcome to the Monkey Cage....I was told that Peter de Vries *is* part of what is going on.....

Are You Aruban by Birth?....I hope so!

Destiny

Des, is De Vries the ONLY Dutchman involved -- or is the Hague also?? (please tell me The Hague and/or KLPD!!!!)

Wreck in league with the big guns...gotta win that TV award Ya know.....Des...LOL

We do know with certainly that this case was dead in the water until DeVries came along. Holland was clueless until he woke them up from their dream sleep. I very much hope he is part of what's coming down.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: September 17, 2008, 07:42:48 PM »

Johan - the bank = gold bricks (midway down the list)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: September 17, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/archive/?service=archive&articleID=2769596

published on www.utrechtsnieuwsblad.nl - Monday, 5 29-6

Google Translation:

6/29/2005

"I do not believe that she is still alive '

By Dick Hofland / SPD

ORANJESTAD - Commissioner Jan van der Straten leads in Aruba investigating the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway. Hope for a successful outcome for the missing girl he has not meer.Aandachtig he listens to someone who tipt him by phone about the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway. ,, O, jaja. Well, I have nothing to psychics.''

He shakes his head. ,, I've just something about facts.''At his office in the northern district in Aruba hangteen time line, where the conduct of the investigation to follow; who was where at any moment, who has who, when, where gezien.Dertien year He now works in Aruba and next month he will retire. Occasionally, there was a murder, usually in the family, who sometimes had to do with drugs. Furthermore happens not so much. ,, Arubans are kind people, diegeweld forearmed.''The last five years, he has been entrusted with the reorganization of the police on the tropical island.

-- A cinch? ,, Ha. So I would not like to mention. If you are here as Dutchman you should not say so it must. You need the people there always involve .- It is a close-knit community, including the justitiewereldje. Is that not link? ,, It is a small island, everyone knows everyone. Judges, lawyers, I'll receptions against them all.''- So Paul van der S., who has been directly for a while on suspicion of involvement in the disappearance? ,, Yes, I know him well. Maarzoals they say here: lei pa un, lei pa tur. The law is a law for all. If there are reasons to arrest someone, then you do that.''

-- What does the disappearance of Natalee Holloway you? ,, I find it appalling to the parents, it is not nothing if you lose your child. Maarik keep business: this is an investigation.''- Men begin to be impatient. ,, A good investigation comes tijd.Bij almost nobody is served. If you go force, the chance of error is too great .- Do you still hope for a successful outcome? ,, Hope you always have, but I do not think we will find Natalee alive.''- Why not? ,, Because I know the investigation.''

What Does van der Straten Know About Natalee Holloway?

h/t to Hasibokus - read more there.

In a Dutch interview Aruban Police Superintendent Jan van der Straten told the reporter that he doesn’t believe that Natalee is still alive.

With regard to Natalee’s status, van der Straaten gave the following statement to a Dutch reporter:

Translation:

Rep: Any hopes for a positive outcome?

Jan: You always have to be hopeful, but I don’t believe anymore that we will find Natalee alive.

Rep: Why not?

Jan: Because I know the details of the investigation and you don't!

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/what_does_van_d.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: September 17, 2008, 07:59:18 PM »

In a Dutch interview Aruban Police Superintendent Jan van der Straten told the reporter that he doesn’t believe that Natalee is still alive.

With regard to Natalee’s status, van der Straaten gave the following statement to a Dutch reporter:

Translation:

Jan: You always have to be hopeful, but I don’t believe anymore that we will find Natalee alive.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/what_does_van_d.html

We know Van der Straten is a crook, only question is, "Who gave him his marching orders?" It had to go way over his head. Remember his comment (sic), "It would have been solved the first week but some people didn't want to cooperate." Certainly he didn't expect the criminals to cooperate, so who the hell was he talking about?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: September 17, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »

Welcome to Bastibro! I hope you have a seatbelt.   

Lots of Questions....

Des - do you know if the Dutch papers have picked up the Diario articles or will they just let Peter drop the September bomb that he's been promising?

Klaas - Did you notice in the picture of the arrested juvenile that his hands were cuffed behind him?  Meanwhile Urine and the Pimps commit murder and their handcuffs are in the front!

Lala's - if you get in trouble, just blame it on me and then I'll blame it on someone else.

I read once that van der Straten was Godfather for the youngest Sloot.  I think I also read that Antonio Carlo is Urine's Godfather.  Does anyone else have any information about this?
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: September 17, 2008, 08:27:16 PM »

Email just in from Aruba...followed up by phone call from to them.....Des...

*reply from Aruba to what I sent today*

Hallo xxxxxxx;

We have had not any comment about this article.But I think no news is good news. But I think in a few days we have more information I feel it.
But as soon I know something I shoot it to you.

Bye
xxxxxxx

*what I sent today*
    Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008,

Hello xxxx,

I read a translated copy of the article in Diario...Part2....EXCELLENT ARTICLE!!!

Is Mos leaving for vacation?  Is Paulus upset with the article....What are people in Aruba saying about the article?

Thanks,

Have a Great Day!

xxxxxx

I called Aruba right after this email reply to me....the excitement level is so thick you can cut it with a knife...when I said that Mos maybe had to change his underware after reading this article....after major laughs...I was told wail 'till after the next article in a few days....LOL

I was told that not much info could be given to me on the phone today...but they think I will be very happy with the news....when I asked if this was a joint effort between Holland and USA...there were more laughs...the good kind....and was told that what will happen is very big....

That's it for today....Destiny

Oh Destiny,
This is fantastic news and can't wait to hear about this next article. YeeeeHaaaa! The cowboys are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: September 17, 2008, 08:31:59 PM »

I may have to stick to the "Nat" forum -- the girls at "Caylee" are calling "45" year old guys - "ancient"!! 

Hey Wreck,
They just don't know that wine is better when it's aged. LOL!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: September 17, 2008, 08:34:03 PM »

So am I, 43,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Always, Rob & Wreck, I'm 12 forever & never plan on growing up!
coolhand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: September 17, 2008, 08:39:05 PM »

There is a lot of discussion on the red shirt.  When party goers go to the raves, they dance all night etc.  They sweat profusely because of the drugs and dancing.  Most experienced ravers bring extra clothes because it doesn't take long to soak them.  This could be the case here>
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: September 17, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »

There is a lot of discussion on the red shirt.  When party goers go to the raves, they dance all night etc.  They sweat profusely because of the drugs and dancing.  Most experienced ravers bring extra clothes because it doesn't take long to soak them.  This could be the case here>

Is this based on experience...

Just kidding...
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 17, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »

Capslock - do not feel obligated to answer anyones questions here.  Might not be a good idea right now.

I'm sorry....it's just a name that I have that doesn't really have anything to do with all this discussion here lately...I would just like to be able to either put it to rest or keep trying to figure this person out....it's not directly related to the discussion lately....

If the name you have doesn't pertain to the NH case then for what purpose could you want to know if Caps knows this person?  I can only think of one reason and that's to identify who Caps is. 

Now please don't start jumping to conclusions....I don't care who CAPS is as long as he's/she's trying to solve the case...

Yes the name has to do with the case...just not the discussion....or should I say topic...that is going on now...

I can't say much more because I don't want to discuss it on the boards....that's all I can say....take it how you want to....

Would you be referring to the mystery man, Reality?

LOL...I don't think so....he's no mystery is he?...

I was never one of the desperate and lonely ones who fell under his "spell."

Reality liked Blonde, Faith, Loveslilac, Debbie, anglelalala
But I don't see any of those women as desperate or lonely. Just my humble opinion.

I wasn't referring to any of them.  They were smart enough to see through his act.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #612 on: September 17, 2008, 08:57:19 PM »

Reality hated me from the beginning because the freak knew I was onto him. PITA!!! PMing smart remarks and all. FREAK!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: September 17, 2008, 08:58:53 PM »

Where is Mum?  Is she still having internet problems?
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: September 17, 2008, 09:01:35 PM »

Cage dwellers I have been away but have been watching and reading diligently, you all should be commended on your dedication and relentlessness. I, like you, am waiting patiently for this thing to break wide open.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #615 on: September 17, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »

wb blade

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: September 17, 2008, 09:07:47 PM »

Cage dwellers I have been away but have been watching and reading diligently, you all should be commended on your dedication and relentlessness. I, like you, am waiting patiently for this thing to break wide open.

Missed your smiling face!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: September 17, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »

Translation:

We know Van der Straten is a crook, only question is, "Who gave him his marching orders?" It had to go way over his head. Remember his comment (sic), "It would have been solved the first week but some people didn't want to cooperate." Certainly he didn't expect the criminals to cooperate, so who the hell was he talking about?

DTKM[/b]
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: September 17, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »

Toady snickers 'til she snorts. "reality always adored me best."

Yeah. Uh-huh. Mmmhmm.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 17, 2008, 09:58:27 PM »

Toady snickers 'til she snorts. "reality always adored me best."

Yeah. Uh-huh. Mmmhmm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.