April 27, 2024, 05:31:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 299655 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #700 on: September 18, 2008, 06:39:04 PM »

REMINDER

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Search for other upcoming episodes

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation--the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee's mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee's body ever be found? Why can't authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #701 on: September 18, 2008, 06:52:30 PM »

Thanks for the reminder Nut44x4!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: September 18, 2008, 06:56:24 PM »

REMINDER

Upcoming Airings:

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation--the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee's mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee's body ever be found? Why can't authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

I didn't realize it was on TONIGHT -- I was thinkin' it was a ways off! Thanks! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 18, 2008, 06:57:33 PM »

The girl with the hat looks like Karen Martinez, but I'm not positive.  The girl in the lower pic is Flor.

Yes, it is Karen Martinez.  They like to share 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 18, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »

they have red tee-shirts there at montanja 19
oh and who was this girl  ?    an old film star? LOL

Val looks young in that picture...but the wet spot on his shirt is in the same spot that I've seen on many who have been in Senor Frog's getting booze poured or squirted in their mouths.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: September 18, 2008, 07:04:13 PM »

or..... perhaps Karen drooled on him 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: September 18, 2008, 07:05:58 PM »

You are welcome. I won't be able to watch till Sunday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 18, 2008, 07:20:19 PM »

or..... perhaps Karen drooled on him 

Could Be.....ewwwww! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: September 18, 2008, 07:21:49 PM »

If I can keep my eyes open that long I plan to watch it tonite and record it.  May need to make a pot of coffee.  It's been a long week.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: September 18, 2008, 07:21:51 PM »

REMINDER

Upcoming Airings:

It seems that this documentary is strategically planned at a time when things are finally moving again in this case.  Is this to bring Natalee's case to the public's attention again?  Will we learn anything new?  (hope so) Very thankful that people have not forgotten Natalee, looks like there has been a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes.

Wink
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 18, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »

Can someone help me clarify something?!?  IIRC Sebastian is the youngest brother, Val the middle brother. Right?  Okay, the pictures that I remember of Sebastian, he was chubby or were those of Val?  In three years they have both changed so much IMO  that I THINK that Sebastian was chubby but has since slimmed up? 

Anyone?  TIA

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: September 18, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I see you guys!   cyclops
coolhand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: September 18, 2008, 07:43:20 PM »

Klaas,

Did CAPS say when we could expect acts 3,4 and 5.  The suspense is killing me!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: September 18, 2008, 07:47:12 PM »

Klaas,

Did CAPS say when we could expect acts 3,4 and 5.  The suspense is killing me!

I think it will be soon.  Hopefully it will be one more cog in the wheels of justice turning.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: September 18, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »

OOPS!  Sorry, meant to say I am not Klaas, but I answered anyway...maybe she won't notice I did that....er....um....slinking off now.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #715 on: September 18, 2008, 07:49:03 PM »

If I can keep my eyes open that long I plan to watch it tonite and record it.  May need to make a pot of coffee.  It's been a long week.

Hey TM...I'll be drinking coffee by then too.....So This is a new documentary...Is that Correct?...... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: September 18, 2008, 07:49:50 PM »

Sebastian (chubby) is the youngest brother, Val the middle brother.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 18, 2008, 08:02:50 PM »

Has anyone ever heard anything about the results of the contents of the lobster cage?  Ale and the Dutch Coast Guard confiscated it right under the noses of Persistence and the crew.  Simian said that Natalee had been decapitated.  I'm sorry, and I know that this is gruesome, but has any information leaked out?  We all saw what looked like a human skull in those photographs.  Tim Miller thought it was a human skull.  Someone's remains were in that cage.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: September 18, 2008, 08:04:10 PM »

Hey TM...I'll be drinking coffee by then too.....So This is a new documentary...Is that Correct?...... 
Hey Hotping!  Good to see you!  As far as I know, this is a new documentary....I sure hope it is!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: September 18, 2008, 08:07:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I see you guys!   cyclops

Hi KYcat! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.