April 24, 2024, 07:46:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 299533 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: September 16, 2008, 06:21:43 PM »

he went home to change his clothes. before he went to school.

Hi Caps,

are you sure and how do you know?

your witness said he watched him walk away until he didn't see him any longer... right?

so, how you anyone know if he went home?
[/quote]

Didn't a neighbor report seeing the Slootmobile at 4ish?  Was it coming and/or going?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2008, 06:23:44 PM »

Kon ta Bai Caps ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2008, 06:45:02 PM »

he went home to change his clothes. before he went to school.

Hi Caps,

are you sure and how do you know?

your witness said he watched him walk away until he didn't see him any longer... right?

so, how you anyone know if he went home?
[/quote]

4:05 pickup at MCDee and from there they drove to home....his cloths where all wet and dirty and was missing a shoe.

Now before that is beeing worked on right now....where was he.gone from C&C...there is only 3 places that he could have gone with natalee...

and from those 3 places, 2 can be used to make a movie and 1 is 100% sure.

and looking at the time from 1:45 - till 4:05 ----to make movie, to rape, to party, to cleanup and move, dispose off
max 2 hrs.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: September 16, 2008, 06:46:06 PM »

LIST OF POSSIBLE WITNESSES...

THE GARDENER

The gardener signed a statement with the police saying that between 2:30 am and 3:00 am he past by the racquet club and saw Deepak’s car. Joran in driver’s seat, Deepak, beside him, and Satish in back.

While in jail, a fellow inmate says the following to Deepak, “Hey, my gardener saw all 3 of you at the racquet club that morning” and Deepak gets mad and throws the dominoes all over the table.

What I had heard on the news was they did this voice thing on the guy who supposedly witnessed her being placed at the dump. He showed no deception.

It was reported that the "gardener" was an illegal alien and after the deposition this man was going to be sent back to his country. When the gardener didn't show everyone reported that maybe he got scared and left Aruba. NOW, a judge has ordered a deposition from the gardener this week. After the deposition the "gardener" will be arrested and deported!

JOGGER

Aruba Police Search For Anonymous Jogger In Holloway Disappearance...

The man called a few days after Holloway disappeared and claimed to have seen something, said police spokesman Edwin Comenencia. Police want him to provide sworn testimony about what he says he saw, Comenencia said. The man told the hot line operator he lived near the Marriott Hotel - around the area where Holloway was last seen - and often went jogging there late at night, police said. Comenencia declined to say what the man claimed to have seen or how long police have been looking for him.

WOMAN NEAR RACKET CLUB

TJ Ward said that a woman witnessed the boys about 10 PM 3 or 4 times around going in and out of the racket club. They believe the boys were following up to see if the body was still there.  The witness, a woman living in the neighborhood of the racketball club, and she was able to describe the car to a “t.” And what was interesting that stuck out was the taillights — who had custom taillights on it with clear covers over red lights. And not only did she describe those taillights, but she described it all the way down to the wheels of the silver Honda.

The woman probably told the PI the truth, but someone has threatened her since. It couldn't be that difficult to figure out who she is given the neighborhood is primarily uninhabited. The suspicion is that she was threatened.  Someone is still trying to make sure that this case goes no where.

ANOTHER WITNESS

In early June 2005 there was a witness who came forward and said he helped bury Natalee with two others using a tarp,white Pickup and buried her in a shallow grave with two others. One of the helpers worked at the Marriott. This witness was then locked up in a Mental Hospital in Aruba.

MOUNTAIN BROOK STUDENT(S)

Quote:
I'm in Mountain Brook and from the people who have recently returned from Aruba is that Van der Sloot's dad was seen at a McDonald's at 3 a.m. the night Natalee disappeared.

Natalee goes missing at about 1 to 1:30 a.m. and the Van der Sloot's dad is seen at a McDonalds at 3a.m. I assume the dad has a job and would have to be at work the next day. There to me it is very suspicious

KALPOE NEIGHBOR

An eyewitness who saw both Kalpoe brothers thoroughly washing out their vehicle, at a location beside their home, which was termed "unusual." It was suggested the location was not the normal one they used and would help to obscure any view of their efforts from the street.

DUMP WITNESS

The media is reporting that they have "witness" that says he saw the body of a blond haired woman being removed from the Holiday Inn on the morning that NH went missing. Says the body was put in a white truck and headed north toward the lighthouse.

The other "witness" has a white truck placing something that looked like a body in the municipal dump at the southeast end of the island.

The witness claimed he saw more than one person dump into the landfill something he believes could have been a covered body, CNN has learned from sources briefed on the investigation. The witness also gave police a license tag number that reportedly belonged to a white pickup truck.

Police tell CNN that a tag check found that the vehicle was not at the landfill at or around the time the witness claimed

THE POND WITNESS

TJ Ward
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

T.J. WARD, INVESTIGATOR HIRED BY NATALEE`S FAMILY: Well, I don`t know how she could change her story because when I took her statement from her, she described a car to a T. And then about 30 minutes later, I came back with a picture from law enforcement that was used when they took the -- Deepak`s car into custody and took pictures of it. And she specifically said, That`s the car. That`s the car that I saw a week after the 28th -- I mean, the 29th and 30th of May, that was seen three times in the subdivision of the racquet club, where she lives, and was around the subdivision ...

The funny thing about this is if the gardener`s story is correct ... then this, in fact, would put this in the vicinity where it`s happened.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2008, 06:46:57 PM »

johan

In my heart of hearts, I do not believe that Natalee would have willingly headed to Joran's house.  I believe she thought he was a tourist, like her and heading to the hotel.  I believe she is no longer here because she didn't cooperate.  I don't believe the "she died of alcohol and/or drugs".  I think she was given a drug but was also hurt...."they will see that shit"....

buckeye, i believe you are exactly right.
dennisintn
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2008, 06:50:38 PM »

johan

In my heart of hearts, I do not believe that Natalee would have willingly headed to Joran's house.  I believe she thought he was a tourist, like her and heading to the hotel.  I believe she is no longer here because she didn't cooperate.  I don't believe the "she died of alcohol and/or drugs".  I think she was given a drug but was also hurt...."they will see that shit"....

buckeye, i believe you are exactly right.
dennisintn

and I will 3rd that motion. ITA

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »

Earlier reports have suggested that a search at the home of Joran Van der Sloot turned up a shoe which may have been covered with mud, or muck. The shoe had no match.

From the get-go, authorities claimed Joran lost his shoe in the pond as the water was very low at the time

Natalee Holloway Update: Missing Shoe
I've been informed that at a press conference today investigators have asked anyone that may have information as regards a sneaker - K-SWISS (White and Blue) size 14 possibly seen or found near the Marriott or the Fisherman's Hut area to please contact the Police.
Earlier reports have suggested that a search at the home of Joran Va der Sloot turned up a shoe which may have been covered with mud, or muck. The shoe had no match. The last bit of information hasn't been independently confirmed.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 05:53 PM

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:rnxST6SPorwJ:www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/index.html+search+at+the+home+of+Joran+Van+der+Sloot+turned+up+a+shoe+which+may+have+been+covered+with+mud,&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: September 16, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »

It makes a lot of sense, Rob.  Also, with the McDonald's being so close to the Allegro it makes sense why the uniforms of those security guards were described in the initial lie.  Someone had recently seen one of those guards...maybe as they were waiting for their ride.

Do you remember if this pic was taken at CnC's the night Natalee left there with Joran?  If so, where did the red t-shirt come from?

YES IT was taken at C&C he night Natalee left there with Joran.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: September 16, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »

It makes a lot of sense, Rob.  Also, with the McDonald's being so close to the Allegro it makes sense why the uniforms of those security guards were described in the initial lie.  Someone had recently seen one of those guards...maybe as they were waiting for their ride.

Do you remember if this pic was taken at CnC's the night Natalee left there with Joran?  If so, where did the red t-shirt come from?

How do we know the photo was taken that night?  Because someone told Dan RWV that?  I'm skeptical of alot of the info we got early on in the case.  I may very well have been taken that night but I'd like to see more proof.  We know Joran frequented CnC and wore that shirt often.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: September 16, 2008, 07:03:03 PM »

Well, did he wear a t shirt under his shirt?   Maybe that plaid shirt is missing also?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2008, 07:07:30 PM »

Well, did he wear a t shirt under his shirt?   Maybe that plaid shirt is missing also?????

That's his Pimpin' shirt...he probably has it framed and hanging on his wall in Thailand Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #291 on: September 16, 2008, 07:10:40 PM »

That's his Pimpin' shirt...he probably has it framed and hanging on his wall in Thailand Rolling Eyes
Yep, wouldn't surprise me!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »

oh, I just wondered.  Some guys always wear a white tshirt underneah.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2008, 07:18:38 PM »

Caps is this guy  in charge of the Apts  ?  Carlos H?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »

No T-shirt for Joran under other shirt. He must show off is manboob manly chest Rolling Eyes

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2008, 07:23:26 PM »

Always1,
In most of the pics I have of him, he doesn't appear to have an undershirt on; but I did find this one.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2008, 07:23:38 PM »

No T-shirt for Joran under other shirt. He must show off is manboob manly chest Rolling Eyes
Ick ick ick

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2008, 07:27:17 PM »

Always1,
In most of the pics I have of him, he doesn't appear to have an undershirt on; but I did find this one.

Exactly, so if he was only wearing a Tshirt, maybe it got ripped off of him.....

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: September 16, 2008, 07:27:20 PM »

Do you think this is the same guy as above with Joran?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: September 16, 2008, 07:30:05 PM »

He could have had on part of a red devil costume...similar to the DVD...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.