June 16, 2024, 10:06:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through 9/20/08  (Read 303675 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: September 19, 2008, 10:49:57 AM »

Why is it when the place behind the huts is shown I only see lots of grass and weeds..never that much room...it must be the angle of the camera that makes it look like that.  Your photo is much better.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #881 on: September 19, 2008, 11:23:53 AM »

ok I am thinking of when Tim was there during the sea search and the fisherman said the cage was stored behind the hut, then the camera showed the location. Anyone remember this or did I dream it?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: September 19, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »

ok I am thinking of when Tim was there during the sea search and the fisherman said the cage was stored behind the hut, then the camera showed the location. Anyone remember this or did I dream it?

Nut...I think...LOL...I recall the Thoughtprint guy discussing it, not sure???
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: September 19, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »

Carpe, thank you for this.  I had read Nut's reminder and checked in briefly last night before going to sleep.  Yep, completely forgot.  Will hope to catch it Sunday afternoon, though. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #884 on: September 19, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »

Johan...From Joran's book re Karen Martina

CHAPTER 5 – GIRLFRIENDS

page 3:

during that time Joran also met Karen. Koen and he went to watch the baseball world series at this girls house, they made a bet and Karen won that bet and wanted to go with Joran to the movies.
-   
page 4:

- nothing happened during the movie. Karen knew he was going steady. He also knew that but it did not stop him kissing her at the end of the movie. The text messaged for a long time, they emailed for a long time and then she started writing him love-letters. She fell in love with him, he did not fall in love with her but they did have sex together and decided to not tell Melody about this. In this manner Joran could do them both.

during a trip with a party bus (decorated bus with drinks and loud music that drives around the island) the whole mess came to a head. Both Melody and Karen were on the bus and when Joran saw David and Karen heavily kissing he confronted his friend and after some words had fallen it ended up in a fight. Joran thought David had done it to get back at him for stealing Melody from David and that Karen did it to make Joran jealous. Melody had been told by Karen that she and Joran were getting it on but Melody did not believe it. Most of Joran's friends however knew about his affair with Karen.

- In hindsight Joran says he should have let things go before it got into a fight, that he should have shut the hell up and he would have been free of Karen.
page 5:

- Melody did not understand the fight, Karen cried and walked over to me after the fight and not to David, that was the worst of it all.

- Karen demanded that Joran would dump Melody but Joran was in love, he did not want to. Karen threatened she would take action otherwise.

- then Karen flipped. She and Melody went to the same school. Karen got into Melody's face and confronted her. When Joran picked Melody up from school that day and she told him that Karen had said they had been sleeping together.

- Joran took Melody to see Karen and acted all innocent and said "why the shit would you say something like that" to Karen. Karen and I swore not to tell and she broke that promise. Joran kept denying denying denying.
-   
-   Melody believed Karen however, as Joran said, Melody knew when he was lying

page 6:

Joran was angry at Karen even though he was to blame too. He wanted nothing to do with her anymore and he made that clear to her. But somehow they still kept meeting each other. She would come to his door with "gifts" and still wanted to be with him, well, what is a boy to do then if that is the situation.

- Soon after splitting with Melody I got a new girlfriend and dumped Karen proper, she then went on to be David's girlfriend

- David remained a good friend and later we laughed loudly at what had happened

Johan..."Only David left the Den alive"

MumInOhio thanks a lot !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #885 on: September 19, 2008, 11:52:10 AM »

Joran buried Natalee and her remains, as he stated himself, can be found.
So I am still waiting for the ALE to follow their first impression at the time that the VDSresidence was the crimescene.

Maybe Johan555 can put a map image of the area. Close to the VDShome [ just around the corner is a large open space with what seems to be a fence around it.
They never searched there or other spots nearby. Private property I guess.
So is there someone who can tell us what was or is going on there ?
It is a possible burial spot.

As Joran stated several times: 'That night I became a man.'

i will put a map here Jonathan 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 19, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »

I think that Kyle might have posted a picture of the place where the trap had
been with the new trap(reconstructed) sitting in the spot.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #887 on: September 19, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »

Joran buried Natalee and her remains, as he stated himself, can be found.
So I am still waiting for the ALE to follow their first impression at the time that the VDSresidence was the crimescene.

Maybe Johan555 can put a map image of the area. Close to the VDShome [ just around the corner is a large open space with what seems to be a fence around it.
They never searched there or other spots nearby. Private property I guess.
So is there someone who can tell us what was or is going on there ?
It is a possible burial spot.

As Joran stated several times: 'That night I became a man.'

i will put a map here Jonathan 

VD Sloot House Area

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: September 19, 2008, 12:26:25 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com:80/article/1049107/natalee_holloways_disappearance_has.html

Natalee Holloway's Disappearance Has Ongoing Effect on Travel to Aruba
By Kelly Herdrich
Thursday night saw the premiere of What Happened to Natalee Holloway? hosted by Bill Kurtis and examining the situation surrounding the 2005 disappearance of the 18-year-old tourist. My family has watched the Holloway case with curiosity since it took caught the media's eye over three years ago. My sister and her future in-laws spend two weeks in Aruba every year. Though we know another Natalee Holloway situation isn't likely to happen to her, we still hold our breath a little every year when she boards the plane for Aruba, and only release it when she returns home safely.

We aren't the only ones who have taken Natalee Holloway's disappearance to heart. The 2005 disappearance of Holloway resulted in a steady decline of tourists to the region. Go Caribbean reported in 2007 that there had been a 9% reduction in tourism in 2006 after the reported disappearance of Holloway. Though disappearances like Natalee's have happened throughout the world, the attention that hers received has stuck with travelers and tourists. Add to it the declining US economy, the increase price for air travel, and the reduced rate of foreign travel overall, and it makes sense that Aruba still hasn't managed to woo many Americans back.

The special What Happened to Natalee Holloway?, produced and aired on A&E, was an hour long and included interviews with Natalee Holloway's mother, as well as police and investigators who have continued to search for answers surrounding the girl's mysterious disappearance. Though there have been occasional leads and developments suggested in the case, as of today, the disappearance of Natalee Holloway remain a mystery.
For travelers interested in heading to Aruba, they are reminded that the Natalee Holloway case doesn't appear to have been an attack of terrorism or geared towards Americans specifically and could have happened anywhere in the world (and does). However, as we remind my sister every June, it's always important to be aware of your surroundings, travel with family and friends, and be vigilant. This is true not just of travelers to Aruba, but anyone leaving home for travel abroad.

Natalee Holloway's disappearance is fresh on the minds of Americans following What Happened to Natalee Holloway? Effects on Aruba's tourism may still be seen, and as long as there is mystery surrounding her disappearance, may never fully fade.

Resources:
TV Today; Philadelphia Inquirer; http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/television/20080918_TV_Today.html
Go Caribbean; Aruba Tourism: The Holloway Effect; http://gocaribbean.about.com/b/2007/02/05/aruba-tourism-the-holloway-effect.htm
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: September 19, 2008, 12:54:19 PM »

LoL ... no, not what I was thinking of.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: September 19, 2008, 01:08:10 PM »

Will bump this later if pages go by really slow.......

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: September 19, 2008, 01:12:50 PM »

LOL...I said I think!...Never paid a whole lot of attention to that area, so my recall is very limited, obviously!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: September 19, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »

Rob, did you tell Nut what I did?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: September 19, 2008, 01:27:47 PM »

I saw it .... eewwwwwwwwww smooch

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: September 19, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »

Im so sorry!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: September 19, 2008, 01:51:36 PM »

Im so sorry!!!!

No problem A-1 
Will contact Klaas to keep eye on thread change time, I have to go out.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: September 19, 2008, 01:52:42 PM »

I am not sure, but I think Kyle posted a picture of the grassy spot.
Then another with the replica cage that they had built.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: September 19, 2008, 02:17:29 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: September 19, 2008, 02:35:20 PM »

I am not sure, but I think Kyle posted a picture of the grassy spot.
Then another with the replica cage that they had built.

That's what I remember too, Magnolia.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: September 19, 2008, 02:58:47 PM »

Hmmmm. kinda quiet in here today.  Wonder when we will get another update from Diario.  Sitting on pins and needles here....can't wait for the next one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.