April 19, 2024, 10:51:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360220 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: September 11, 2008, 03:41:58 PM »

I have to run out too!!  Play pretty while Im gone...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1041 on: September 11, 2008, 03:44:31 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: September 11, 2008, 03:45:42 PM »

HAHA  For some reason this struck me as funny

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: September 11, 2008, 03:48:04 PM »

I hope Casey's Grandmother is the one pressing charges, or at least her bank.

You know it's coming.

Maybe, or the Assisted living facility.  You know Cindy isn't going to press any charges she will just say it's okay sweetie.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: September 11, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: September 11, 2008, 03:48:56 PM »

Rob 

---

Hey,

If they wait til tonight to arrest Slore Anthony...

Could Baez spring her as early as tomorrow... or would she be stuck until Monday?

didn't mean to skip this bro...

I'm not sure. I think if she is arrested for murder tonight - she's not getting out at all.

I think the other stuff is not all that relevant anymore as they just keep paying her bond.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1046 on: September 11, 2008, 03:50:31 PM »

From your youth Rob, I see you about 43?.

43?  Geezzzz...  He's just a pup.   

sillymonkey - glad you decided to stay...

your bedtime is 11pm sharp... you hear me? 

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: September 11, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »

OCSO Update

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #12             September 11, 2008

Investigators have not made an additional arrest on the defendant and cannot provide any projection on case developments until it is proper to do so. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office as received multiple inquiries pertaining to the information that was released this morning by the Orange/.Osceola State Attorney’s Office pertaining to the charges that have been levied against Defendant Casey Anthony.

The information charged by the State Attorney is in regards to the economic crimes cases that the defendant was arrested for on 8/29/08 and 9/03/08 respectively. The information charged will speak for itself and we will not be able to respond to their consolidation as this is the purview of the SA. I have included their release as a courtesy for those who may not have it.

The Anthony residence on Hopespring Drive continues to receive media, protestors and curiosity seekers attention at every turn in this investigation. While we recognize an individual’s right to express their views, we want to remind all involved that the residents (parents/children) of this community also have an interest in going about their business with as little disturbance to their daily lives as possible. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office will handle the calls for service with this in mind and we will not disrupt an otherwise legal action unless it is a violation of law. This includes any infractions and violations that are observed at the time of our involvement or reported to us, if appropriate. Sheriff Kevin Beary remains committed with protecting and exercising all proper enforcement efforts to this end.

We are requesting that any reference regarding the location to call in tips be sent to www.cfcrimeline.com where the caller can click on Caylee’s photo and provide the information the caller feels is pertinent. We have made this request previously, but continue to see the telephone number advertised. We are making this request because the telephone lines are receiving calls that are clearly not regarding any viable tips, but are speculative and assisting sleuths who are offering their ideas, and occasionally it is also mistaken for the particular programs call-in line. Anyone wanting to provide monetary assistance can donate to Crimeline.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Office of Media Relations
Ofc. 407-254-7350
http://www.ocso.com
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: September 11, 2008, 03:51:51 PM »

Well, they have 10 minutes to arrest Casey or Jose Baze said he is taking his Ken doll on going home. He said he doesn't want to play no more!!! 

------------------
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: September 11, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2376

According to Fox News Headquarters in New York: Casey is no longer considered "just a person of interest", if you google FOX NEWS Not The Fox Orlando affiliate on this site, they said police are now calling her "A SUSPECT" in Caylee's disappearence! The Fox news station in New York also announced murder charges could be soon.
Thanks Mammy - I hope murder charges will be filed.
But where oh where has that little girl Caylee gone?

I hope they do not go ahead with any murder charges until we find the body of Caylee.  Just like Nancy Grace broke it down last night, and I am so very glad that she did.  With the little evidence the LE has right now, it may not be enough to convict. By holding off on pressing charges they give themselves time to locate Caylee, which would be the FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN (according to Cindy).  If they go ahead now with what they have and press charges the defense could motion for their right to a speedy trial, and we all know what that could lead to! 
Lets let them play this little game with her, if anything its great viewing material. 
"The Fox News station in New York also announced murder charges could be filed soon"
Fox news said soon.  I did not. 
My hope is they will however, be filed.  I trust that when and if LE files murder charges they will have a solid case.

Since she will be locked up at some point for a few years they can take there time.  There is no statute of limitations on murder.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: September 11, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »

i wish we could see what the sign says on it...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: September 11, 2008, 03:52:31 PM »

New Charges Posted on Public Records

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1052 on: September 11, 2008, 03:54:21 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!

DolceHow's that boobala? Rub your belly for me k?

RobSend me the link for y our ad/spyware thingy again? Please?

Was reading back on the NH case and wow - I had no idea the stuff that went on during all that.

bay bay knay knay

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

we have a computer health thread set up and there are more tools there.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=113.0

this one is pretty good too -

http://lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

I use them both.

OMG Thank  you and Mrs - it already found 278 infections on a quick scan. Sheesha Louisa!!!!

You guys are my heroes/heroines

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: September 11, 2008, 03:54:23 PM »

Tomm - Here's another picture in that same computer room   

LURVE IT 

+++

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: September 11, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »

If convicted, Anthony's charges -- one grand theft count, three fraud counts and six forgery counts -- could mean 50 years in prison.

Wesh.com

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: September 11, 2008, 03:55:22 PM »

If Cindy and George and NoJame have a PR team.

Why do they allow their home to look like a crime scene?

It's like when you were little and you whined someone was picking on you.

What did your mommy tell you???

"Just ignore them, the will stop then."

They are creating their own hell on earth

No one can be that STUPID

Except them I guess.

I was thinking - if they would just accept that the area from the curb to the place where their lawn meets the sidewalk is actually county property, that would get rid of some of the tape and problem.  Then get a fencing company to put up a little 3 foot fence around their property.  That way they wouldn't have to be out there messing with that silly tape everyday.  My husband said they could probably get the fence for free (advertising value for the fence co. with all those cameras, etc.)  But then maybe it wouldn't be wise to be associated with them.... Sorry for the rambling.  These people can make you talk to yourself. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: September 11, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »

I hope Casey's Grandmother is the one pressing charges, or at least her bank.

You know it's coming.

Maybe, or the Assisted living facility.  You know Cindy isn't going to press any charges she will just say it's okay sweetie.
Well now the Grandparents have to press charges because Casey took all their money and they have nowhere to live and so if they can get her out of that house they can move into the house of horrors and have her bedroom....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: September 11, 2008, 03:57:23 PM »

New Charges Posted on Public Records

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Thanks mrskub.

I am not sure I understand the news release.

Does it mean that Casey will not be arrested.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: September 11, 2008, 03:58:22 PM »

Blonde...that collage just made me cry.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: September 11, 2008, 04:00:03 PM »

OCSO Update

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #12             September 11, 2008

Investigators have not made an additional arrest on the defendant and cannot provide any projection on case developments until it is proper to do so. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office as received multiple inquiries pertaining to the information that was released this morning by the Orange/.Osceola State Attorney’s Office pertaining to the charges that have been levied against Defendant Casey Anthony.

The information charged by the State Attorney is in regards to the economic crimes cases that the defendant was arrested for on 8/29/08 and 9/03/08 respectively. The information charged will speak for itself and we will not be able to respond to their consolidation as this is the purview of the SA. I have included their release as a courtesy for those who may not have it.

The Anthony residence on Hopespring Drive continues to receive media, protestors and curiosity seekers attention at every turn in this investigation. While we recognize an individual’s right to express their views, we want to remind all involved that the residents (parents/children) of this community also have an interest in going about their business with as little disturbance to their daily lives as possible. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office will handle the calls for service with this in mind and we will not disrupt an otherwise legal action unless it is a violation of law. This includes any infractions and violations that are observed at the time of our involvement or reported to us, if appropriate. Sheriff Kevin Beary remains committed with protecting and exercising all proper enforcement efforts to this end.

We are requesting that any reference regarding the location to call in tips be sent to www.cfcrimeline.com where the caller can click on Caylee’s photo and provide the information the caller feels is pertinent. We have made this request previously, but continue to see the telephone number advertised. We are making this request because the telephone lines are receiving calls that are clearly not regarding any viable tips, but are speculative and assisting sleuths who are offering their ideas, and occasionally it is also mistaken for the particular programs call-in line. Anyone wanting to provide monetary assistance can donate to Crimeline.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Office of Media Relations
Ofc. 407-254-7350
http://www.ocso.com
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

Thank you mskub

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.