April 25, 2024, 07:56:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360885 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1060 on: September 11, 2008, 04:00:46 PM »

OMG Thank  you and Mrs - it already found 278 infections on a quick scan. Sheesha Louisa!!!!

You guys are my heroes/heroines

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME...

when you restart it will remove the ones that were not wiped clean on the initial run and wait til you see how fast your computer is after that first run.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: September 11, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2376

According to Fox News Headquarters in New York: Casey is no longer considered "just a person of interest", if you google FOX NEWS Not The Fox Orlando affiliate on this site, they said police are now calling her "A SUSPECT" in Caylee's disappearence! The Fox news station in New York also announced murder charges could be soon.
Thanks Mammy - I hope murder charges will be filed.
But where oh where has that little girl Caylee gone?

I hope they do not go ahead with any murder charges until we find the body of Caylee.  Just like Nancy Grace broke it down last night, and I am so very glad that she did.  With the little evidence the LE has right now, it may not be enough to convict. By holding off on pressing charges they give themselves time to locate Caylee, which would be the FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN (according to Cindy).  If they go ahead now with what they have and press charges the defense could motion for their right to a speedy trial, and we all know what that could lead to! 
Lets let them play this little game with her, if anything its great viewing material. 
"The Fox News station in New York also announced murder charges could be filed soon"
Fox news said soon.  I did not. 
My hope is they will however, be filed.  I trust that when and if LE files murder charges they will have a solid case.

Since she will be locked up at some point for a few years they can take there time.  There is no statute of limitations on murder.
I fully trust LE'S judgement that they will file when they are convinced charges will stand up in court.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1062 on: September 11, 2008, 04:03:40 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: September 11, 2008, 04:06:42 PM »

Quote from: carpe noctem on Today at 02:11:04 PM
Baez said the sheriffs office told him they will allow him to take Casey to the jail, but he says he is not sure they will hold up to that.

Casey Anthony is currently speaking with her attorney. She will remain there until just before 4:00 p.m. unless she is arrested before then. Baez says he is ready to bail her out again and said he could have it done in 24 hours.

I hope not I want to see it LIVE ON NANCY GRACE AGAIN   

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: September 11, 2008, 04:07:04 PM »

mistix5,
I wasn't able to find a link back when they were saying the chloroform searches were linked to Casey's laptop specifically, but they did say it,lol, however, I'm glad I went and looked at things because you are right, her laptop is not the one George handed over, he handed over a tower and some of the reports I was reading said the searches were found on a computer taken just hrs after her arrest, so who knows? Will be interesting to find out.

Here's the link about George handing over the tower.
http://members.cox.net/debbiesaffold/georgeanthonywrittenstatements.pdf

Note he does not initial he will prosecute as to Caylee missing.

Here is the link for the evidence taken from Casey's car-laptop

http://members.cox.net/debbie312202/evidenceandpropertyreport.pdf

while waiting forever for this thing to load, I noticed the white trash bag they took from the towing company, so I guess they did retrieve that bag of pizza and maggots.

Also the VHS tape from Chuckee Cheese, says resteraunt entrance, anyone know if this is by the Amscot, Sawgrass or they think she was there?

jmo

Thank You!!For some reason I could not find it...Thanks again I dont know about Chuckee Cheese...I will have time to look later..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: September 11, 2008, 04:07:54 PM »

Well, they have 10 minutes to arrest Casey or Jose Baze said he is taking his Ken doll on going home. He said he doesn't want to play no more!!! 
well, maybe thats why Casey spends so much time at his office ...they are playing with dolls.....I bet Casey is barbie and Biaz is ken.....or they could just have blow up dolls...heehee

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: September 11, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »

Quote from: carpe noctem on Today at 02:11:04 PM
Baez said the sheriffs office told him they will allow him to take Casey to the jail, but he says he is not sure they will hold up to that.

Casey Anthony is currently speaking with her attorney. She will remain there until just before 4:00 p.m. unless she is arrested before then. Baez says he is ready to bail her out again and said he could have it done in 24 hours.

I hope not I want to see it LIVE ON NANCY GRACE AGAIN   

Is Baez the unknown person who bailed her out the second time?

Trying to catch up.  Looks like they are trying to take her back in on check charges and fraud?
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: September 11, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »

Well, they have 10 minutes to arrest Casey or Jose Baze said he is taking his Ken doll on going home. He said he doesn't want to play no more!!! 
well, maybe thats why Casey spends so much time at his office ...they are playing with dolls.....I bet Casey is barbie and Biaz is ken.....or they could just have blow up dolls...heehee

Well Barbie is blonde so it can't be Casey.  Who was Barbie's brunette friend????  Skipper???  I think ken is playing when Barbie isn't around.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: September 11, 2008, 04:13:12 PM »

With all that crowd outside the Anthony's home I can't believe no one has a close up of that sign yet !!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: September 11, 2008, 04:13:13 PM »

somebody left this the other day on one of my you tubes

You can reach AIM media (press corps media is the same thing or atleast thwe same address) at 118 16th ave south Nashville Tn 37215 and their phone number (which says they are "pressently on location???) at 615-259-1111 or in another search I found their number as 254-1400. Another search listed the above numbers to an American media incorporated in Nashville TN which is owned by the parent company of both the enquirer and the Star tabloids.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: September 11, 2008, 04:13:44 PM »

mistix5,
I wasn't able to find a link back when they were saying the chloroform searches were linked to Casey's laptop specifically, but they did say it,lol, however, I'm glad I went and looked at things because you are right, her laptop is not the one George handed over, he handed over a tower and some of the reports I was reading said the searches were found on a computer taken just hrs after her arrest, so who knows? Will be interesting to find out.

while waiting forever for this thing to load, I noticed the white trash bag they took from the towing company, so I guess they did retrieve that bag of pizza and maggots.

Also the VHS tape from Chuckee Cheese, says resteraunt entrance, anyone know if this is by the Amscot, Sawgrass or they think she was there?

jmo

Thank You!!For some reason I could not find it...Thanks again I dont know about Chuckee Cheese...I will have time to look later..

Weird, that is the first thing that I saw about Chuck E. Cheese too... I can't read the handwriting, but it looks like the city name has two names in it?  Also, the date of the tape looks to be July 16th...
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: September 11, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »

Midge is Barbie's brunette friend. Skipper is Barbie's kid sister.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1072 on: September 11, 2008, 04:15:36 PM »

mistix5,

jmo

Weird, that is the first thing that I saw about Chuck E. Cheese too... I can't read the handwriting, but it looks like the city name has two names in it?  Also, the date of the tape looks to be July 16th...

The video tape was of the inside of Chuck E Cheeses where someone thought they saw Caylee - it turned out not to be her.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: September 11, 2008, 04:16:22 PM »

With all that crowd outside the Anthony's home I can't believe no one has a close up of that sign yet !!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr

ye...i WANNA SEE WHAT IT SAYS....gosh if it is so flexable Lee just might be able to tear this one up when he gets ready to show off again today...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1074 on: September 11, 2008, 04:16:45 PM »

somebody left this the other day on one of my you tubes

You can reach AIM media (press corps media is the same thing or atleast thwe same address) at 118 16th ave south Nashville Tn 37215 and their phone number (which says they are "pressently on location???) at 615-259-1111 or in another search I found their number as 254-1400. Another search listed the above numbers to an American media incorporated in Nashville TN which is owned by the parent company of both the enquirer and the Star tabloids.

Why does that not surprise me? Princess Casey now huh? (Princess Diana) sorry no offense. Just a joke about the papparazzi

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: September 11, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

The more the merrier!!!! That is what Casey says.

------------------
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: September 11, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »

That is what I remember hearing, that it was a laptop and it was Casey's. I hadn't thought of that, though, that someone might have been researching how to destroy DNA. Might have been something George remembered from his cop days but needed to refresh himself on. One thing is for sure, LE knows the dates of the searches, so if it was researched after the car was retrieved, they know there was a major cleanup.

from David Westerfeild trial;
<snipped>

"Bleach will very effectively destroy DNA," Peer said.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/westerfield/062002_ctv.html

++++++++++

New Haven, Conn. — Protein toxins found in bacteria that are the most common culprit in food poisoning attack and destroy DNA, a study by Yale researchers shows.

http://opa.yale.edu/news/article.aspx?id=3376

++++++++++

On 6 Aug 1996, Barn wrote:

I have heard diametrically opposed statements about the
effectiveness of
standard steam autoclaves in terms of destroying DNA (on microtubes,
forceps,
pestles, etc.) such that PCR will not amplify any DNA that may have been
on the autoclaved items.  One group says that 15-20 min in the autoclave at
121C
YES, autoclaving will destroy DNA.  To be sure, autoclave small batches for
30-45 minutes.  121C is beyond the melting point of any DNA.

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/mol-evol/1996-August/004610.html

++++++++++

Rapists throw chemicals on girl 'to destroy DNA'
12:00 AEST Wed Jan 16 2008
239 days 1 hour ago
By ninemsn staff

A schoolgirl was gang raped and then doused in chemicals to destroy DNA evidence, in an attack that English police described as "the most horrific thing imaginable".

The 16-year-old was beaten and raped in an empty house in Tottenham, North London, by five youths last Wednesday, The Sun reports.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=360454

+++++++++++

just some of the articles I found by googling "how to destroy DNA". I also found that chloroform and caustic soda among others can be used.

You know, something just occurred to me.  What if the chloroform was put in the trunk also to confuse the senses of the cadaver dogs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: September 11, 2008, 04:19:23 PM »

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: September 11, 2008, 04:20:28 PM »

Midge is Barbie's brunette friend. Skipper is Barbie's kid sister.

That's right.  It has been ages since the Barbie days.  However, if you look at Baez age and Casey's age...i think it is Skipper he is messing with....LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1079 on: September 11, 2008, 04:21:17 PM »

You know, something just occurred to me.  What if the chloroform was put in the trunk also to confuse the senses of the cadaver dogs

well, it had the opposite effect.

>>>more snickering<<<

it probably only kept them out of George's underwear drawer.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.