April 18, 2024, 08:59:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360155 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: September 11, 2008, 04:21:19 PM »

wonder what Mr.NoGame has to say about the protesters?? LOL

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1081 on: September 11, 2008, 04:21:37 PM »

How many NO TRESPASSING signs does one family need?

gee zuessss   that looks like hell. I know that HOA over there

must be pulling their hair out!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1082 on: September 11, 2008, 04:24:30 PM »

Okay all - going to curl up with the puppies - will check in later.

Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1083 on: September 11, 2008, 04:24:42 PM »

at Boca Del Vista? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: September 11, 2008, 04:25:41 PM »

hurry  if they pull their hair out someone steel the garbage again,,,we can use it for DNA........lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: September 11, 2008, 04:26:15 PM »

Midge is Barbie's brunette friend. Skipper is Barbie's kid sister.

That's right.  It has been ages since the Barbie days.  However, if you look at Baez age and Casey's age...i think it is Skipper he is messing with....LOL

Baez is closer to the age of Skipper from Gilligan's Island...

and so is his little buddy!!! 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: September 11, 2008, 04:26:18 PM »

mistix5,
I wasn't able to find a link back when they were saying the chloroform searches were linked to Casey's laptop specifically, but they did say it,lol, however, I'm glad I went and looked at things because you are right, her laptop is not the one George handed over, he handed over a tower and some of the reports I was reading said the searches were found on a computer taken just hrs after her arrest, so who knows? Will be interesting to find out.

Here's the link about George handing over the tower.
http://members.cox.net/debbiesaffold/georgeanthonywrittenstatements.pdf

Note he does not initial he will prosecute as to Caylee missing.

Here is the link for the evidence taken from Casey's car-laptop

http://members.cox.net/debbie312202/evidenceandpropertyreport.pdf

while waiting forever for this thing to load, I noticed the white trash bag they took from the towing company, so I guess they did retrieve that bag of pizza and maggots.

Also the VHS tape from Chuckee Cheese, says resteraunt entrance, anyone know if this is by the Amscot, Sawgrass or they think she was there?

jmo

Thank You!!For some reason I could not find it...Thanks again I dont know about Chuckee Cheese...I will have time to look later..

Weird, that is the first thing that I saw about Chuck E. Cheese too... I can't read the handwriting, but it looks like the city name has two names in it?  Also, the date of the tape looks to be July 16th...

The video tape was of the inside of Chuck E Cheeses where someone thought they saw Caylee - it turned out not to be her.

Ah, darn it.

thanks for the clarification, KnayKnay
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: September 11, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »

That is what I remember hearing, that it was a laptop and it was Casey's. I hadn't thought of that, though, that someone might have been researching how to destroy DNA. Might have been something George remembered from his cop days but needed to refresh himself on. One thing is for sure, LE knows the dates of the searches, so if it was researched after the car was retrieved, they know there was a major cleanup.

from David Westerfeild trial;
<snipped>

"Bleach will very effectively destroy DNA," Peer said.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/westerfield/062002_ctv.html

++++++++++

New Haven, Conn. — Protein toxins found in bacteria that are the most common culprit in food poisoning attack and destroy DNA, a study by Yale researchers shows.

http://opa.yale.edu/news/article.aspx?id=3376

++++++++++

On 6 Aug 1996, Barn wrote:

I have heard diametrically opposed statements about the
effectiveness of
standard steam autoclaves in terms of destroying DNA (on microtubes,
forceps,
pestles, etc.) such that PCR will not amplify any DNA that may have been
on the autoclaved items.  One group says that 15-20 min in the autoclave at
121C
YES, autoclaving will destroy DNA.  To be sure, autoclave small batches for
30-45 minutes.  121C is beyond the melting point of any DNA.

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/mol-evol/1996-August/004610.html

++++++++++

Rapists throw chemicals on girl 'to destroy DNA'
12:00 AEST Wed Jan 16 2008
239 days 1 hour ago
By ninemsn staff

A schoolgirl was gang raped and then doused in chemicals to destroy DNA evidence, in an attack that English police described as "the most horrific thing imaginable".

The 16-year-old was beaten and raped in an empty house in Tottenham, North London, by five youths last Wednesday, The Sun reports.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=360454

+++++++++++

just some of the articles I found by googling "how to destroy DNA". I also found that chloroform and caustic soda among others can be used.

You know, something just occurred to me.  What if the chloroform was put in the trunk also to confuse the senses of the cadaver dogs

Sounds very logical.  Great thought.  I crashed last night.  Did anyone post scientific proof that the chloroform had to be in trunk after maggots removed?

Did anyone research whether chloroform is big amongst youngsters as a new way to get "high" or huff now-a-days?  Just stretching arm outside the cage again. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: September 11, 2008, 04:27:55 PM »

Okay all - going to curl up with the puppies - will check in later.

Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon.

Later Knay Knay... you too!

------------------
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: September 11, 2008, 04:28:41 PM »

That's right.  It has been ages since the Barbie days.  However, if you look at Baez age and Casey's age...i think it is Skipper he is messing with....LOL

Oh stop it....There goes that stress incontinence again...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: September 11, 2008, 04:30:55 PM »

hey  yea   and cindy and goerge can be Mr. and Mrs. Howell...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1091 on: September 11, 2008, 04:31:07 PM »

That is what I remember hearing, that it was a laptop and it was Casey's. I hadn't thought of that, though, that someone might have been researching how to destroy DNA. Might have been something George remembered from his cop days but needed to refresh himself on. One thing is for sure, LE knows the dates of the searches, so if it was researched after the car was retrieved, they know there was a major cleanup.

<snipped>

++++++++++

New Haven, Conn. — Protein toxins found in bacteria that are the most common culprit in food poisoning attack and destroy DNA, a study by Yale researchers shows.

++++++++++

effectiveness of
forceps,
121C

++++++++++

239 days 1 hour ago
By ninemsn staff

A schoolgirl was gang raped and then doused in chemicals to destroy DNA evidence, in an attack that English police described as "the most horrific thing imaginable".

The 16-year-old was beaten and raped in an empty house in Tottenham, North London, by five youths last Wednesday, The Sun reports.

+++++++++++

just some of the articles I found by googling "how to destroy DNA". I also found that chloroform and caustic soda among others can be used.

You know, something just occurred to me.  What if the chloroform was put in the trunk also to confuse the senses of the cadaver dogs

Sounds very logical.  Great thought.  I crashed last night.  Did anyone post scientific proof that the chloroform had to be in trunk after maggots removed?

Did anyone research whether chloroform is big amongst youngsters as a new way to get "high" or huff now-a-days?  Just stretching arm outside the cage again. 

I know that it is used in refrigerants, and I know that kids around here were sniffing airconditioner lines to the point that public places were keeping their outdoor AC under lock and key.  So maybe its the chloroform they are sniffing and getting high off of in the AC lines...why not just get the straight stuff??

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1092 on: September 11, 2008, 04:31:42 PM »

hey  yea   and cindy and goerge can be Mr. and Mrs. Howell...

Be politically correct.."Lovey"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: September 11, 2008, 04:33:20 PM »

mistix5,
I wasn't able to find a link back when they were saying the chloroform searches were linked to Casey's laptop specifically, but they did say it,lol, however, I'm glad I went and looked at things because you are right, her laptop is not the one George handed over, he handed over a tower and some of the reports I was reading said the searches were found on a computer taken just hrs after her arrest, so who knows? Will be interesting to find out.

while waiting forever for this thing to load, I noticed the white trash bag they took from the towing company, so I guess they did retrieve that bag of pizza and maggots.

Also the VHS tape from Chuckee Cheese, says resteraunt entrance, anyone know if this is by the Amscot, Sawgrass or they think she was there?

jmo

Thank You!!For some reason I could not find it...Thanks again I dont know about Chuckee Cheese...I will have time to look later..

Weird, that is the first thing that I saw about Chuck E. Cheese too... I can't read the handwriting, but it looks like the city name has two names in it?  Also, the date of the tape looks to be July 16th...

It's very hard to read, had to squint,lol. It does say July 16th- 11 am-can't read what time, wonder if they meant June 16th because she'd been with LE from the 15th til she was arrested, so July 16th would be moot. Be nice when we have more info.

You're welcome mistix5 and yes, if you can find anything, that would be great.TIA

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1094 on: September 11, 2008, 04:33:29 PM »

Also wiki states:

"Small amounts of chloroform are used as a solvent in the pharmaceutical industry and for producing dyes and pesticides."

Would a maggot and fly be considered a pest?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: September 11, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »

Blonde...that collage just made me cry.
I know  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: September 11, 2008, 04:35:08 PM »

Also wiki states:

"Small amounts of chloroform are used as a solvent in the pharmaceutical industry and for producing dyes and pesticides."

Would a maggot and fly be considered a pest?
Yes   especially flies......

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: September 11, 2008, 04:35:08 PM »

I count 7 no trespassing signs just in my camera shot alone.

.... and I don't think that is all of them.

I don't think the Anthony's forgive those that trespass against them!

------------------
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: September 11, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »

mistix5,

jmo

The video tape was of the inside of Chuck E Cheeses where someone thought they saw Caylee - it turned out not to be her.

Ah, darn it.

thanks for the clarification, KnayKnay

Thank you knay,knay, somehow I missed that one.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: September 11, 2008, 04:37:36 PM »

<snipped>

++++++++++

++++++++++

effectiveness of
forceps,
121C

++++++++++

239 days 1 hour ago
By ninemsn staff

+++++++++++

I know that it is used in refrigerants, and I know that kids around here were sniffing airconditioner lines to the point that public places were keeping their outdoor AC under lock and key.  So maybe its the chloroform they are sniffing and getting high off of in the AC lines...why not just get the straight stuff??

Just out on a monkey tree limb...maybe getting too hard to get?  I know the big thing now is kids huffing "dust-off" spray used to clean computer keyboards.  Parents bring it home and it is gone in a day.  Kids say they used it to clean their computer off.

I may be totally wrong but I know that some kids are always looking for a new or different high (experience).  Can it be used as the new date rape drug?  Who knows?  But, why did that one guy have it on his my space or facebook that the way to win over a woman was with chloroform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.