April 26, 2024, 02:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360900 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: September 11, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »

I count 7 no trespassing signs just in my camera shot alone.

.... and I don't think that is all of them.

I don't think the Anthony's forgive those that trespass against them!
like anyone cares.......they  can get glad in the same pants they got mad in...or change clothes.....all the cryin they have done hasnt changed a thing as far as the protesting goes......good enough for them I say lolololol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: September 11, 2008, 04:39:39 PM »

Wow, why's everybody looking over at the neighbor's house?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1102 on: September 11, 2008, 04:40:48 PM »

That is what I remember hearing, that it was a laptop and it was Casey's. I hadn't thought of that, though, that someone might have been researching how to destroy DNA. Might have been something George remembered from his cop days but needed to refresh himself on. One thing is for sure, LE knows the dates of the searches, so if it was researched after the car was retrieved, they know there was a major cleanup.

from David Westerfeild trial;
<snipped>

"Bleach will very effectively destroy DNA," Peer said.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/westerfield/062002_ctv.html

++++++++++

New Haven, Conn. — Protein toxins found in bacteria that are the most common culprit in food poisoning attack and destroy DNA, a study by Yale researchers shows.

http://opa.yale.edu/news/article.aspx?id=3376

++++++++++

On 6 Aug 1996, Barn wrote:

I have heard diametrically opposed statements about the
effectiveness of
standard steam autoclaves in terms of destroying DNA (on microtubes,
forceps,
pestles, etc.) such that PCR will not amplify any DNA that may have been
on the autoclaved items.  One group says that 15-20 min in the autoclave at
121C
YES, autoclaving will destroy DNA.  To be sure, autoclave small batches for
30-45 minutes.  121C is beyond the melting point of any DNA.

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/mol-evol/1996-August/004610.html

++++++++++

Rapists throw chemicals on girl 'to destroy DNA'
12:00 AEST Wed Jan 16 2008
239 days 1 hour ago
By ninemsn staff

A schoolgirl was gang raped and then doused in chemicals to destroy DNA evidence, in an attack that English police described as "the most horrific thing imaginable".

The 16-year-old was beaten and raped in an empty house in Tottenham, North London, by five youths last Wednesday, The Sun reports.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=360454

+++++++++++

just some of the articles I found by googling "how to destroy DNA". I also found that chloroform and caustic soda among others can be used.

You know, something just occurred to me.  What if the chloroform was put in the trunk also to confuse the senses of the cadaver dogs

Sounds very logical.  Great thought.  I crashed last night.  Did anyone post scientific proof that the chloroform had to be in trunk after maggots removed?

Did anyone research whether chloroform is big amongst youngsters as a new way to get "high" or huff now-a-days?  Just stretching arm outside the cage again. 

I know that it is used in refrigerants, and I know that kids around here were sniffing airconditioner lines to the point that public places were keeping their outdoor AC under lock and key.  So maybe its the chloroform they are sniffing and getting high off of in the AC lines...why not just get the straight stuff??

Just out on a monkey tree limb...maybe getting too hard to get?  I know the big thing now is kids huffing "dust-off" spray used to clean computer keyboards.  Parents bring it home and it is gone in a day.  Kids say they used it to clean their computer off.

I may be totally wrong but I know that some kids are always looking for a new or different high (experience).  Can it be used as the new date rape drug?  Who knows?  But, why did that one guy have it on his my space or facebook that the way to win over a woman was with chloroform?

For some guys it may be the only way they can get a girl......

Of course I do not mean any of the guys here on this board..............

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1103 on: September 11, 2008, 04:41:19 PM »

I count 7 no trespassing signs just in my camera shot alone.

.... and I don't think that is all of them.

I don't think the Anthony's forgive those that trespass against them!

They are BIG time church goers!!!!

I am sure the PR team advised to make their home look like a crime scene so as not to attract undo attention.

Was Caylee's Great Grandfather on that bus yesterday?

He wants to see how his money is being spent....

Peace Monkeys
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: September 11, 2008, 04:42:19 PM »

Those dress up days with my girls were the best.  So innocent and they thought they looked fantastic.  I remember even taking my girls to mall or stores after they dressed themselves.  Every mom I met smiled and knew just what transpired that morning during clothing time.

Priceless !!!  I just wish Caylee could do it again.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1105 on: September 11, 2008, 04:42:28 PM »

Did Skipper make it home or did Baez throw her back?  Perhaps he is tired of her hanging out at the office!  I don't understand the press release either.  Does that mean they aren't arresting her for these, just mashing them altogether?  Man, I bet she is mad at Amy!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: September 11, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »

Something going on next door?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: September 11, 2008, 04:44:19 PM »

I fully trust LE'S judgement that they will file when they are convinced charges will stand up in court.

I wish I could be as confident.  can ... I am very skeptical that the State Attorney will ever allow this case to go forward.

The legal expertise within high profile lawfirms is often overwhelming for a local prosecutor ... a local LE.  The legal expertise within high profile lawfirms often has a paralyzing effect on an investigation when it is considered that all efforts in the pursuant of justice for the victim are being scrutinized from every angle from a legal perspective ... when it is considered any wrong move from a legal perspective can result in lawsuits being filed by high profile lawfirms on behalf of their clients.

When you consider the connection between all members of the Anthony family in regards to this case ...I contend that the high profile lawfirm representing Cindy and George Anthony ... is also working behind the scenes supporting Jose Baez and ... his obscure lawfirm ... in his defense of Casey Anthony.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: September 11, 2008, 04:45:26 PM »

Did Skipper make it home or did Baez throw her back?  Perhaps he is tired of her hanging out at the office!  I don't understand the press release either.  Does that mean they aren't arresting her for these, just mashing them altogether?  Man, I bet she is mad at Amy!
I bet she is too....Amy better be careful about anything she is smelling...heck casey might send her some beautiful fllowers soaked in cloraform.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: September 11, 2008, 04:47:30 PM »

That is what I remember hearing, that it was a laptop and it was Casey's. I hadn't thought of that, though, that someone might have been researching how to destroy DNA. Might have been something George remembered from his cop days but needed to refresh himself on. One thing is for sure, LE knows the dates of the searches, so if it was researched after the car was retrieved, they know there was a major cleanup.

from David Westerfeild trial;
<snipped>

"Bleach will very effectively destroy DNA," Peer said.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/westerfield/062002_ctv.html

++++++++++

New Haven, Conn. — Protein toxins found in bacteria that are the most common culprit in food poisoning attack and destroy DNA, a study by Yale researchers shows.

http://opa.yale.edu/news/article.aspx?id=3376

++++++++++

On 6 Aug 1996, Barn wrote:

I have heard diametrically opposed statements about the
effectiveness of
standard steam autoclaves in terms of destroying DNA (on microtubes,
forceps,
pestles, etc.) such that PCR will not amplify any DNA that may have been
on the autoclaved items.  One group says that 15-20 min in the autoclave at
121C
YES, autoclaving will destroy DNA.  To be sure, autoclave small batches for
30-45 minutes.  121C is beyond the melting point of any DNA.

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/mol-evol/1996-August/004610.html

++++++++++

Rapists throw chemicals on girl 'to destroy DNA'
12:00 AEST Wed Jan 16 2008
239 days 1 hour ago
By ninemsn staff

A schoolgirl was gang raped and then doused in chemicals to destroy DNA evidence, in an attack that English police described as "the most horrific thing imaginable".

The 16-year-old was beaten and raped in an empty house in Tottenham, North London, by five youths last Wednesday, The Sun reports.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=360454

+++++++++++

just some of the articles I found by googling "how to destroy DNA". I also found that chloroform and caustic soda among others can be used.

You know, something just occurred to me.  What if the chloroform was put in the trunk also to confuse the senses of the cadaver dogs

Sounds very logical.  Great thought.  I crashed last night.  Did anyone post scientific proof that the chloroform had to be in trunk after maggots removed?

Did anyone research whether chloroform is big amongst youngsters as a new way to get "high" or huff now-a-days?  Just stretching arm outside the cage again. 

I know that it is used in refrigerants, and I know that kids around here were sniffing airconditioner lines to the point that public places were keeping their outdoor AC under lock and key.  So maybe its the chloroform they are sniffing and getting high off of in the AC lines...why not just get the straight stuff??

Just out on a monkey tree limb...maybe getting too hard to get?  I know the big thing now is kids huffing "dust-off" spray used to clean computer keyboards.  Parents bring it home and it is gone in a day.  Kids say they used it to clean their computer off.

I may be totally wrong but I know that some kids are always looking for a new or different high (experience).  Can it be used as the new date rape drug?  Who knows?  But, why did that one guy have it on his my space or facebook that the way to win over a woman was with chloroform?

For some guys it may be the only way they can get a girl......

Of course I do not mean any of the guys here on this board..............

LMAO...Nah, these guys know wees got claaaaas (cracking my gum out the side of my mouth).  All we need is guuud "Boonesfarm" wine.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1110 on: September 11, 2008, 04:48:28 PM »

OK, I'm still working, but am peeking in. I know what you all are doing. Post the webcam link please and pass the popcorn..........

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: September 11, 2008, 04:48:52 PM »

can someone walk me through inserting a pic into text, p lease? I havent learned how....

"God dont like ugly"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: September 11, 2008, 04:50:08 PM »

Mrs...how do you get a picture?  all I can get is that dang box with a red X...please keep us posted

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1113 on: September 11, 2008, 04:51:07 PM »

Mrs...how do you get a picture?  all I can get is that dang box with a red X...please keep us posted

If I was standing out there I would totally bring a hammer....one can never be too safe!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: September 11, 2008, 04:51:27 PM »

.they  can get glad in the same pants they got mad in...o

OMG !!  Glad in their mad pants... I have not heard that expression in forever.
Almost fell outta my chair when I read it.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1115 on: September 11, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »

4937 Hopespring Dr.    4 BR / 2 BA

Backyard Pool

Scenic Views

Protestors

Police Tape

No Trespassing Signs

Centrally located - minutes away from Winn-Dixie and Tar-Jayyyy!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: September 11, 2008, 04:51:46 PM »

I bet she is too....Amy better be careful about anything she is smelling...heck casey might send her some beautiful fllowers soaked in cloraform.....

Casey is just mad because she can't skim off of Amy anymore and her "friends".  It's OK, she moved on to higher stakes now.  She'll get over it since she does not have a conscience.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: September 11, 2008, 04:52:44 PM »

4937 Hopespring Dr.    4 BR / 2 BA

Backyard Pool

Scenic Views

Protestors

Police Tape

No Trespassing Signs

Centrally located - minutes away from Winn-Dixie and Tar-Jayyyy!!!!

Currently in foreclosure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: September 11, 2008, 04:53:23 PM »

OK, I'm still working, but am peeking in. I know what you all are doing. Post the webcam link please and pass the popcorn..........

Keeps going down but alot of people out front of the Anthonys right now
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: September 11, 2008, 04:54:22 PM »

I fully trust LE'S judgement that they will file when they are convinced charges will stand up in court.

I wish I could be as confident.  can ... I am very skeptical that the State Attorney will ever allow this case to go forward.

The legal expertise within high profile lawfirms is often overwhelming for a local prosecutor ... a local LE.  The legal expertise within high profile lawfirms often has a paralyzing effect on an investigation when it is considered that all efforts in the pursuant of justice for the victim are being scrutinized from every angle from a legal perspective ... when it is considered any wrong move from a legal perspective can result in lawsuits being filed by high profile lawfirms on behalf of their clients.

When you consider the connection between all members of the Anthony family in regards to this case ...I contend that the high profile lawfirm representing Cindy and George Anthony ... is also working behind the scenes supporting Jose Baez and ... his obscure lawfirm ... in his defense of Casey Anthony.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

JONBENET RAMSEY CASE

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way?

Entire Letter:
http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.