March 28, 2024, 07:49:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 359125 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: September 11, 2008, 05:33:20 PM »

OMG!!!

Someone on another website just brought up something that OSCO should look into. Casey claims the Zanny watched Caylee for 2 years. OK if this is the case then WHO was paying for the babysitter because Casey obviously didn't have a job. Also is it possible that whoever was watching Caylee that those checks Casey stole could have been used to pay the babysitter?

!~*Mar*~!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1161 on: September 11, 2008, 05:34:13 PM »

Well, this shoots my theory if it's true.

FloridaYiaYia
Sep 11, 2008 | 3:51 PM

Forget about my theory of Caylee's grandparents using chloroform to clean out the trunk.

I spoke to a well know Board Certified Forensic Entomologist today and was very enlightened.

A human can die from "Chloroform" but "Flies" and "Larva" cannot. I hope no one takes offense to what I am writing because it may be delicate in nature to why we are here, for Caylee.

After speaking with this very helpful professional , I learned a few things and one in particular that surprised me.

Flies and larva (maggots) are not drawn to pizza because the toppings are already cooked. The most important thing I learned is, Flies dead or alive and Larva can be check for DNA. Not only their DNA, but what they were feeding off. I sure hope LE collected that pizza thrown in the dumpster. I hope you know what I am saying here because I do not want to get too graphic.

God bless you Caylee.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2387
One of the news stations covered the pizza thing.. They put a pizza in the trunk of a car and it just dried out.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: September 11, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »

OMG!!!

Someone on another website just brought up something that OSCO should look into. Casey claims the Zanny watched Caylee for 2 years. OK if this is the case then WHO was paying for the babysitter because Casey obviously didn't have a job. Also is it possible that whoever was watching Caylee that those checks Casey stole could have been used to pay the babysitter?

I dont get it.  I thought it was a foregone conclusion that there was no babysitter, so then there wouldn't be any checks made out to her
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: September 11, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »

Image removed because it didn't work 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 06:20:25 PM by klaasend » Logged

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: September 11, 2008, 05:36:36 PM »

it didnt work!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1165 on: September 11, 2008, 05:36:42 PM »

FloridaYiaYia

Forget about my theory of Caylee's grandparents using chloroform to clean out the trunk.

I spoke to a well know Board Certified Forensic Entomologist today and was very enlightened.

A human can die from "Chloroform" but "Flies" and "Larva" cannot. I hope no one takes offense to what I am writing because it may be delicate in nature to why we are here, for Caylee.

After speaking with this very helpful professional , I learned a few things and one in particular that surprised me.

Flies and larva (maggots) are not drawn to pizza because the toppings are already cooked. The most important thing I learned is, Flies dead or alive and Larva can be check for DNA. Not only their DNA, but what they were feeding off. I sure hope LE collected that pizza thrown in the dumpster. I hope you know what I am saying here because I do not want to get too graphic.

God bless you Caylee.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2387
One of the news stations covered the pizza thing.. They put a pizza in the trunk of a car and it just dried out.

Thanks for the other info...I hope they were smart enough to..Maybe that is what has not been made public yet do to the nature
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: September 11, 2008, 05:38:25 PM »

someone delete that link....

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1167 on: September 11, 2008, 05:38:29 PM »

OMG!!!

I don't think anyone will find a paper trail. I think she paid her in Zanny Da Nanny dollars.

I dont get it.  I thought it was a foregone conclusion that there was no babysitter, so then there wouldn't be any checks made out to her

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: September 11, 2008, 05:38:29 PM »

Is that Cindy out?
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: September 11, 2008, 05:38:41 PM »

Fox Orlando Live News 6pm

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: September 11, 2008, 05:38:47 PM »

Will Casey Anthony be charged with the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie?

Current forecast: 77% chance

Keeps getting stranger..web site is making predictions

http://www.hubdub.com/m12404/Will_Casey_Anthony_be_charged_with_the_murder_of_her_twoyearold_daughter_Caylee_Marie

Is Vegas giving odds yet?   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: September 11, 2008, 05:38:52 PM »

FloridaYiaYia

God bless you Caylee.

Yes, I understand Mrsk and I do believe the information posted in your last para. has been mentioned hear before.
Thank you for the information and for all the research you share here.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: September 11, 2008, 05:39:12 PM »

FloridaYiaYia

God bless you Caylee.

Thanks for the other info...I hope they were smart enough to..Maybe that is what has not been made public yet do to the nature

I remember a little from zoology classes many years ago that the stage of larvae can pinpoint the exact date a person dies by counting back days and stages of larvae / flies. Sorry to sound gross
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: September 11, 2008, 05:40:36 PM »

Also, maggots can be tested for drugs..For example, you can collect maggots at a death scene, put them in a blender, puree them, put them on a slide and run drug tests..it will tests what drugs was in the system of the corpse they were feeding on.....

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: September 11, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »

OMG!!!

There is still the issue in regards to the fact there is not one shred of evidence this nanny ever existed.

1.  no cell phone communication.
2.  no photographs
3.  no address
4.  not one family member ... not one friend ... who had met the nanny.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: September 11, 2008, 05:41:04 PM »

FloridaYiaYia

God bless you Caylee.

I suspected as much.  Flies and larva are not affected by the same chemicals we are.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: September 11, 2008, 05:41:33 PM »

OMG!!!

Well I know that but was money being givin to Casey and she was using it for something else? I don't know what I was thinking LOL. I know there was no babysitter but what I am saying is when you hire a babysitter you usuually pay them for watching the child but in this case there was no babysitter. I mean how could the family not see that as a red flag?  I dont know hard to exlain i guess.

!~*Mar*~!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: September 11, 2008, 05:42:39 PM »

In regards to paying the nanny... she would not have to pay the Nanny since there is no real nanny right?!
If there had been a real Zanny then it was a very good thought.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: September 11, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »

OMG!!!

Imaginary checks for imaginary nanny/sitter......

No proof of any nanny/sitter ever existed...only in Casey's fantasy world

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: September 11, 2008, 05:45:56 PM »

OMG!!!

Well I know that but was money being givin to Casey and she was using it for something else? I don't know what I was thinking LOL. I know there was no babysitter but what I am saying is when you hire a babysitter you usuually pay them for watching the child but in this case there was no babysitter. I mean how could the family not see that as a red flag?  I dont know hard to exlain i guess.

Oh i get ya.  You mean.... why didn't Cindy and George ever pick up that there wasn't any money going to the babysitter.  Speaking of..... Do we know if Casey even had a checking account???  Anybody know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.