April 23, 2024, 11:58:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360707 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: September 11, 2008, 07:45:50 PM »

The trolls are alive and well.  Support for Casey is the focus.  The victim ... Caylee Marie ... is a non issue.

If Casey is accessing her Facebook account while at Jose Baez office each afternoon ... would that not be a breach of her bail conditions.  I would have assumed the relaxing her "home confinement" condition to allow her each afternoon at her attorney's office implied that discussion regarding her defence was where it was at.

After all ... Baez claims that he is billing for these hours.

I do believe that Baez is taking full advantage of the Gravey Train that has allegedly rolled into Station Anthony.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Casey Anthony has hundreds of online supporters 

Last Edited: Thursday, 11 Sep 2008, 6:00 PM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 11 Sep 2008, 6:00 PM EDT

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer. 

Fox 35 reporter Holly Bristow made the discovery.

Holly’s sources tell her that when Casey is at home and even sometimes at her attorneys office, she spends some time on her computer and on one site in particular, Facebook.

Holly looked her up on the site where she found that Casey’s account is only accessible to friends. Holly sent her a friend request from her Facebook account and Casey accepted.

Casey's Facebook page is dedicated it to her missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee. On Facebook Casey has a growing list of friends leaving messages of support. She is getting lots of support from strangers from Leesburg to London. 

Amanda wrote: “Keep your head up mom…I’ve been in your shoes before.  It’s not the best place to be behind the pointed finger….There is a rainbow after the storm.”

Maegyn from Michigan wrote…”There is not a night that I don’t pray that when I wake see that she was brought homes safe and sound…”

It does say at the top of Casey’s pages that the site that says only positive comments.  The site is being monitored and her friends from around the world seem to respect that.

One new friend Rhonda even offered advice:

“Keep your head held high. Tell your parents to hang in there. Tell George...he should water the grass with a water sprinkler and point it in their direction. (Protesters) If they want to stand on your grass then I would hate for them all to get soaked.  God will bring her home. I pray for her everyday. And for you, hang in there girl it’s going to be ok!!!  -Rhonda”

When Casey accepted Holly’s friend request on Wednesday, Casey had roughly 650 friends. A day later the number of friends has more than doubled.   

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7411172&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Likely, Casey created most of those "supportive" Facebook accounts herself.  Similar to all the fake Yahoo accounts she created for her "boss" and "co-workers" at Universal in order to prove she was working.  Aside from the 6 hours a day she spends with Jose she really has nothing better to do than talk to herself online.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: September 11, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »

I fully trust LE'S judgement that they will file when they are convinced charges will stand up in court.

I wish I could be as confident.  can ... I am very skeptical that the State Attorney will ever allow this case to go forward.

The legal expertise within high profile lawfirms is often overwhelming for a local prosecutor ... a local LE.  The legal expertise within high profile lawfirms often has a paralyzing effect on an investigation when it is considered that all efforts in the pursuant of justice for the victim are being scrutinized from every angle from a legal perspective ... when it is considered any wrong move from a legal perspective can result in lawsuits being filed by high profile lawfirms on behalf of their clients.

When you consider the connection between all members of the Anthony family in regards to this case ...I contend that the high profile lawfirm representing Cindy and George Anthony ... is also working behind the scenes supporting Jose Baez and ... his obscure lawfirm ... in his defense of Casey Anthony.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

I know Janet.  It's hard not to become cynical and what you say certainly has merit, and has probably happened before.
I think LE will take it's time and do it right knowing those that have been added to the Anthony team will try to discredit them at every turn.
For now, that is my hope. 

Janet, your concerns very much have merit..but here's what gives me hope.  While these high priced law firms have talent and expertise, this is just another job for them.  Many of these legal eagles cut their teeth working for a governmental body.  But, the State has unlimited financial resources.
In a case like this, they too have talent to call upon.   And one more thing - this case is so high profile and LE and state attorneys are working so hard that it has become personal for them.  They will give it the last ounce they can and then give it some more.  I have had personal experience as a witness in a court case in Miami.  I learned very quickly what could be done with unlimited financial resources.  I also learned how zealously governmental attorneys and LE pursue a criminal..it's "doing God's work" for them.   I'm thinking it's time for the Good Guys to win one!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1362 on: September 11, 2008, 07:48:30 PM »

As some of you know, I've been on vacation this week and haven't been able to post much.  I just found out today that Casey approved me as a friend on facebook.  Interesting, eh?

Anything new other than the gun, strangers digging in the Anthony trash, the search being suspended and rumours about a movie/book deal?
Bones and clothes were found.. Lee tore up a protestors sign and tried to run a lady and her baby over..Usual anthony behavior
Don't forget..Lee also took an INNOCENT dog's water AWAY in this ~~HEAT~~.  Lordy Lordy.....things get stranger by the day.

btw...hello everyone... reading on a branch here..
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: September 11, 2008, 07:48:57 PM »

Does anyone know aht else was found in the anthony's trash?

just what was previously posted
Any word on the green wagon?

didn't know there was a green wagon...

I thought they got rid of most of Caylee's stuff when the dumped all the smoke filled donated stuff animals.

They threw away all of her stuff?!?!  Poor Caylee, down the memory hole!

Lisa
No. No Just they donated stuff that smelled like smoke not her stuff she had

Throwing away the donated stuff is pretty crappy.

Lisa

Not surprised they threw that kind of thing out. All they care about is cash. They could have at least washed it (we know how Cindy likes to wash things) and donated it to a hospital or homeless shelter. SOMEONE would have appreciated the items even if the Anthonys don't.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: September 11, 2008, 07:49:00 PM »

Rob,

Did you have an address for the Lauren in Oviedo, FL??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1365 on: September 11, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »

As some of you know, I've been on vacation this week and haven't been able to post much.  I just found out today that Casey approved me as a friend on facebook.  Interesting, eh?

Anything new other than the gun, strangers digging in the Anthony trash, the search being suspended and rumours about a movie/book deal?
Bones and clothes were found.. Lee tore up a protestors sign and tried to run a lady and her baby over..Usual anthony behavior
Don't forget..Lee also took an INNOCENT dog's water AWAY in this ~~HEAT~~.  Lordy Lordy.....things get stranger by the day.

Slap me silly! How could i forget the water..
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: September 11, 2008, 07:51:12 PM »

Rob,

Not ignoring you i don't know it..sorry wish i did
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: September 11, 2008, 07:53:01 PM »

Does anyone know what all the lady found that took the anthony's trash???

http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7392658&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: September 11, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »

Hey girls....hot, toned man muscles on cam now........look but don't touch.

Crap.  I had 5 minutes of excitement and it is down again.

Green,  Let me know when you get that foot out of your mouth.  Hee, hee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: September 11, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »

Does anyone know aht else was found in the anthony's trash?

just what was previously posted
Any word on the green wagon?

didn't know there was a green wagon...

I thought they got rid of most of Caylee's stuff when the dumped all the smoke filled donated stuff animals.

They threw away all of her stuff?!?!  Poor Caylee, down the memory hole!

Lisa
No. No Just they donated stuff that smelled like smoke not her stuff she had

Throwing away the donated stuff is pretty crappy.

Lisa

Not surprised they threw that kind of thing out. All they care about is cash. They could have at least washed it (we know how Cindy likes to wash things) and donated it to a hospital or homeless shelter. SOMEONE would have appreciated the items even if the Anthonys don't.
that would have been our way not the anthony's.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: September 11, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »

Last night i emailed the picture of the woman with the big dog to my whole family asking them if it reminded them of our mom / granny.  My mom is 70 with a big dog.  Her dog has BFFs that they text message.  It is sooo funny.  The only reply was from my mom screaming:  Can you believe they took that poor St. Bernard's water.  ILMAO.  Maybe mom can get that lady's cell so her dog can be BFF with my mom's dog
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1371 on: September 11, 2008, 07:54:11 PM »

Confrontation Erupts Between Lee Anthony, Protestors
HOA Wants Limits On Activity At Anthony House

POSTED: 5:15 pm EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 7:37 pm EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Commotion erupted Thursday between Lee Anthony, brother of Casey Anthony, and some of the many protesters that have become permanent fixtures at the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

Video: Commotion Erupts At Anthony Home

When Lee Anthony arrived at his parents' house to the usual group of protesters, one woman claimed that he almost clipped her and she spun around as he pulled into 

the driveway.

She said he would not stop.

"Because I had the baby in my hands. He was right next to me and he didn't even stop. Of course I hit the car to make him stop because there's a baby. What is he going to do run us over?" protester Stephanie Phillips said.

Lee Anthony said that was what he had been waiting for.

"Yes, for someone to walk into the driveway," he said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17451811/detail.html

Casey Anthony arrived home a little before 4 p.m. and was greeted by a young girl holding a sign saying, "How could you kill a baby like me?" and make-shift tombstone made by a protester.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: September 11, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »

She's accepting everybody, then deleting and reporting anyone who does not leave "supportive comments" - in other words, she's deleting anyone in contact with reality.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1373 on: September 11, 2008, 07:54:35 PM »

Likely, Casey created most of those "supportive" Facebook accounts herself.  Similar to all the fake Yahoo accounts she created for her "boss" and "co-workers" at Universal in order to prove she was working.  Aside from the 6 hours a day she spends with Jose she really has nothing better to do than talk to herself online.

plus she put a 12 year old in the hospital with her unusual usual shenanigans.

someone should cut her link...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1374 on: September 11, 2008, 07:56:31 PM »

Rob,

not anymore - I can look again

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: September 11, 2008, 07:57:12 PM »

Geeez.. I'da charged him with cruelty to animals if I could..  poor doggie.  I saw that, and being the animal lover I am...made me so angry.   Especially now every time I see a wonderful doggie like that...I think of a search dog.  And how much work they all put into searching for lil Caylee..  Made me wonder just a bit if Lee had it in him to connect a dot to another dot just like that.
Cruel...just cruel.  The whole lot of those A'$....  worthless.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: September 11, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Commotion erupted Thursday between Lee Anthony, brother of Casey Anthony, and some of the many protesters that have become permanent fixtures at the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

When Lee Anthony arrived at his parents' house to the usual group of protesters, one woman claimed that he almost clipped her and she spun around as he pulled into 

the driveway.

"Because I had the baby in my hands. He was right next to me and he didn't even stop. Of course I hit the car to make him stop because there's a baby. What is he going to do run us over?" protester Stephanie Phillips said.

Casey Anthony arrived home a little before 4 p.m. and was greeted by a young girl holding a sign saying, "How could you kill a baby like me?" and make-shift tombstone made by a protester.

What's killing one more baby when you've already killed one?  And they evidently LIKED that one.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1377 on: September 11, 2008, 08:02:15 PM »

Geeez.. I'da charged him with cruelty to animals if I could..  poor doggie.  I saw that, and being the animal lover I am...made me so angry.   Especially now every time I see a wonderful doggie like that...I think of a search dog.  And how much work they all put into searching for lil Caylee..  Made me wonder just a bit if Lee had it in him to connect a dot to another dot just like that.
Cruel...just cruel.  The whole lot of those A'$....  worthless.

I'm betting the dog did not like him.  They tend to be very good judges of character.

Lisa
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: September 11, 2008, 08:02:24 PM »

Rob,

not anymore - I can look again

Would be great if you would, TIA!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1379 on: September 11, 2008, 08:03:35 PM »

the driveway.

What's killing one more baby when you've already killed one?  And they evidently LIKED that one.

Are Casey and Lee trying to one-up each other?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.