March 28, 2024, 09:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 359127 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: September 11, 2008, 09:12:00 PM »

I thought NG was gonna ask the million dollar question.  Is GA or LA the pa pa.  She came close

yeah, I think she's working up to it.  Maybe tomorrow she'll have the balls to address the question to the bounty hunter, who has openly proclaimed DNA points to a family member.  What a can of worms that would be.  I think Nancy should go for it.  Just get it out there, for goodness sakes.

They all came pretty close when they all said it was more lies about who the father is

OMG.     Do you all think that is the reason JB wants them to stop all DNA testing??

Ding, ding, ding.  We have a winner.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1461 on: September 11, 2008, 09:12:06 PM »

Magic-cat wrote:
I have found a little tidbit in the discovery documents concerningthe pic of Caylee and the Grandpa in the assisted living facility where the picture was copied to Casey's laptop on June 17th at 3:31..

Found this post at W/S & found this very interesting, didn't the bf room mate's say that the skank worked at the apt sometimes on her lap top?  So, again if true then indicates parental involvement much earlier than 7/15, the, imo, staged 911 calls with the big screw up of disclosing the car with the dead body smell.

Apologize if this has been discussed, down to reading everyother page these days, so I could have missed.

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean.  I'm not sure who's camera it was that took that photo.  Casey had her laptop with her.  If it was her camera then she simply uploaded the photo taken on the 15th to her laptop and I don't think anything of it.  What am I missing?

Well it was my understanding that the GreatGrandpa photo was taken by Cindy with her camera 7/15 12:03 PM, in reading further in the thread that I found the above post, it is stated that the photo copied onto KC's was done directly from the camera memory stick 6/17 3:01 PM, not downloaded from the internet or e-mail.  GA's bs story he see's KC & Caylee 6/16 & 6/24.  I don't believe for one moment that those people don't know when someone has been in their home when they have been out. 

The first telling of the GreatGrandpa photo to OCSO was I believe that it was taken on either 5/28 or 6/09, not sure, but OCSO discovered discrepancies, from what I have read. 

Apologize just found it interesting to my mind.  Not a big deal.

I see what you're saying.  I guess I'm already of the mindset that Cindy and George have been lying and covering for Casey.  It is possible though that Casey could have come to the house on 6/17 and gotten the camera and uploaded to her laptop in the afternoon when nobody was home.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/rttrrtr77gd77.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1462 on: September 11, 2008, 09:12:45 PM »

Mark Klaas took a polygraph to eliminate himself as a suspect when Polly went missing.  Many people take them when asked.  Lots of the family took them in the Liz Smart case.  People who do not take them are those who know they could be suspects.

I Can Only Imagine... the questions on that test... hmmm... too bad they didn't OFFER to take a test months ago.. just to clear their good decent loving innocent names...yuck!  Darn, something like a TINY little lie detector test could have cleared them.. but NOOOO... well, like I typed....LOW ROAD..  the only road they know I guess.
What a sham....and a shame.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: September 11, 2008, 09:12:45 PM »

[
[/quote]

I see what you're saying.  I guess I'm already of the mindset that Cindy and George have been lying and covering for Casey.  It is possible though that Casey could have come to the house on 6/17 and gotten the camera and uploaded to her laptop in the afternoon when nobody was home.
[/quote]Does anyone have on hand the date Casey borrowed the shovel from neighbor?
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1464 on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:02 PM »

You know, something just occurred to me.  What if the chloroform was put in the trunk also to confuse the senses of the cadaver dogs

well, it had the opposite effect.

>>>more snickering<<<

it probably only kept them out of George's underwear drawer.

You're such a naughty boy 

Silly MOnkey:  Is your kitty waiving good bye to Casey??? 

Careful!  Kitty scratches when you say "that word"!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:02 PM »

GOODNIGHT MONKEYS!!!!
Seeme I did send you one last email but I am turning in I am exhausted..Maybe I can help more 2morrow if you dont get an answer...

Thanks....got it!
Good night!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »

Crap - it's time for whats-his-name to come home, and I havent done last nite's dinner dishes yet- Crap crap crap!!!!

Always, you OK?  You get kilt for not doing dishes????

Oh, the joys of singlehood.  Dishes piled high, dust bunnies in every corner, cereal for dinner, expecting a nastygram from the HOA any day because the grass hasn't been cut.  My sweet little guinea pigs don't mind, and neither do I!!!

SWITCHY..we have alot in common..except i have dogs and kids..but, ahhhh the single life..and I live in SC too...lol

"God dont like ugly"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: September 11, 2008, 09:14:37 PM »

I found this from the ToPix blog.......

I'm so far behind, but this comment cracked me up.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: September 11, 2008, 09:15:18 PM »

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: September 11, 2008, 09:15:28 PM »

Of all the stupid stories Casey has told, the funniest one is the one about the script that Zanny and her evil sister Sam handed her when they snatched Caylee from her arms at the park.  I swear, that is a real hoot.  Just what must that script have looked like.  Let me imagine.

USE THIS SCRIPT OR THE KID WILL GET IT AND YOU AND YOUR DOPEY FAMILY, TOO.

YOU:  The baby sitter took her.  (Yes, you can tell them my name.  Why not?  There must be thousands of Zanny's in Orlando alone.)

THEY:  Who is this woman Zanny?

YOU:  Someone I've known for three or four years.  (Yes, tell them you know me well. Otherwise you will look like a total ninny.)

THEY:  How can we locate her?

YOU:  (When asked this take them to the Sawgrass Apt. and tell them that I live in a certain one.  Look really cute when you point up at the place.  Tell them I have a roomie named Raquel.  Those stooges will never check.)

THEY:  Where do you work? 

YOU : (Tell them you are an event planner at Universal Studios.  Either that, or the President of IBM.  Like your mom, they will believe any lie you tell them.)

THEY:  Where is Zanny from? 

YOU:  Zanny is from New York but she frequently travels to the mountains of North Carolina, the state of Texas and the island of Puerto Rico.  *chuckle*

THEY:  Why did she take Caylee?

YOU:  She loves her but she wants to hurt her and kill me and my family.

THEY :  Why did you wait so long to call 911?

YOU :  I am being threatened by a group of people who don't like me and want to hurt me and my mommy and daddy.

THEY:  Did you try to find her?

YOU:  Yes, I exhausted myself looking at Fusion, under the sheets at Tony's house, and in my parents' backyard.  I even borrowed a shovel to find her in the backyard, but she was not there.  Zanny loved Fusion so I went their every night.  And I heard she might be in a bed somewhere with a tattooed guy.

THEY:  Why did you steal from so many people?

YOU :  I stole to get money to find whats her name.  Oh, yeah.  Caylee.  She's been gone so long I forgot.

THEY:  Are you worried about your daughter?

YOU:  Not really.  I talked to her today.  She read me a book.  I guess she is all right.

NOW, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS CLOSELY.  DO NOT DEVIATE.  DO NOT TELL YOUR MOTHER.  ABANDON YOUR CAR IF IT STARTS TO SMELL FOR SOME ODD REASON.

This might be the funniest thing I have read on SM. 
EVER.
You are a freaking riot!

I am laughing so hard, I am crying.  Can't even speak.  Someone send me some new undies and not the ones of Caseys they found in the woods please
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1470 on: September 11, 2008, 09:15:34 PM »

I dont know, Ive never had a missing child, thankfully, but being as familiar as I am with law enforcement I know how it all works and there are totally times I would  tell LE to stick it when it came to a poly. I know about the Smart case I know about Mark taking his poly...I also know what it is like to be tricked........... CindyA dealt with this child of hers for many many years, as did GeorgeA, they know what this child is capable of..They are in major denial and they freaking know, they ABSOLUTELY know what the beeeeyotch did.
Okay I am really finished venting this time. I think I had a bad day at work or something lol.

From Day One..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: September 11, 2008, 09:16:24 PM »

I found this from the ToPix blog.......

Dad just told me that Lee tried to hit a lady and her baby with his car, and investigators are there talking to everyone, and Cindy called CPS on the lady for bringing her baby there?!?!?!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T05QKB7VTUV7MBH61/p1040

I seriously hope someone floors that penis.

Sorry...Messed up the previous quote:

I'm so far behind, but this comment cracked me up.   

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1472 on: September 11, 2008, 09:17:29 PM »

Crap - it's time for whats-his-name to come home, and I havent done last nite's dinner dishes yet- Crap crap crap!!!!

Always, you OK?  You get kilt for not doing dishes????

Oh, the joys of singlehood.  Dishes piled high, dust bunnies in every corner, cereal for dinner, expecting a nastygram from the HOA any day because the grass hasn't been cut.  My sweet little guinea pigs don't mind, and neither do I!!!

SWITCHY..we have alot in common..except i have dogs and kids..but, ahhhh the single life..and I live in SC too...lol

I have a daughter as well.  Her father and I rotate time with her every other week.  This is my off week, so I only have the demands of the pigs - and they really don't care if I sit on the internet 24/7.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: September 11, 2008, 09:17:49 PM »

I thought NG was gonna ask the million dollar question.  Is GA or LA the pa pa.  She came close

yeah, I think she's working up to it.  Maybe tomorrow she'll have the balls to address the question to the bounty hunter, who has openly proclaimed DNA points to a family member.  What a can of worms that would be.  I think Nancy should go for it.  Just get it out there, for goodness sakes.

They all came pretty close when they all said it was more lies about who the father is

OMG.     Do you all think that is the reason JB wants them to stop all DNA testing??

That is a very good question. Someone should get that question to NG...I would love to see her attack that fresh off the topic tonight.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: September 11, 2008, 09:18:35 PM »

Of all the stupid stories Casey has told, the funniest one is the one about the script that Zanny and her evil sister Sam handed her when they snatched Caylee from her arms at the park.  I swear, that is a real hoot.  Just what must that script have looked like.  Let me imagine.

USE THIS SCRIPT OR THE KID WILL GET IT AND YOU AND YOUR DOPEY FAMILY, TOO.

YOU:  The baby sitter took her.  (Yes, you can tell them my name.  Why not?  There must be thousands of Zanny's in Orlando alone.)

THEY:  Who is this woman Zanny?

YOU:  Someone I've known for three or four years.  (Yes, tell them you know me well. Otherwise you will look like a total ninny.)

THEY:  How can we locate her?

YOU:  (When asked this take them to the Sawgrass Apt. and tell them that I live in a certain one.  Look really cute when you point up at the place.  Tell them I have a roomie named Raquel.  Those stooges will never check.)

THEY:  Where do you work? 

YOU : (Tell them you are an event planner at Universal Studios.  Either that, or the President of IBM.  Like your mom, they will believe any lie you tell them.)

THEY:  Where is Zanny from? 

YOU:  Zanny is from New York but she frequently travels to the mountains of North Carolina, the state of Texas and the island of Puerto Rico.  *chuckle*

THEY:  Why did she take Caylee?

YOU:  She loves her but she wants to hurt her and kill me and my family.

THEY :  Why did you wait so long to call 911?

YOU :  I am being threatened by a group of people who don't like me and want to hurt me and my mommy and daddy.

THEY:  Did you try to find her?

YOU:  Yes, I exhausted myself looking at Fusion, under the sheets at Tony's house, and in my parents' backyard.  I even borrowed a shovel to find her in the backyard, but she was not there.  Zanny loved Fusion so I went their every night.  And I heard she might be in a bed somewhere with a tattooed guy.

THEY:  Why did you steal from so many people?

YOU :  I stole to get money to find whats her name.  Oh, yeah.  Caylee.  She's been gone so long I forgot.

THEY:  Are you worried about your daughter?

YOU:  Not really.  I talked to her today.  She read me a book.  I guess she is all right.

NOW, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS CLOSELY.  DO NOT DEVIATE.  DO NOT TELL YOUR MOTHER.  ABANDON YOUR CAR IF IT STARTS TO SMELL FOR SOME ODD REASON.

This might be the funniest thing I have read on SM. 
EVER.
You are a freaking riot!

I am laughing so hard, I am crying.  Can't even speak.  Someone send me some new undies and not the ones of Caseys they found in the woods please

Here's a pair of Casey's... but no worries... they are clean - see, they still have the tags on!
Unless she was going to return them to Target that is...
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: September 11, 2008, 09:18:43 PM »

I dont know, Ive never had a missing child, thankfully, but being as familiar as I am with law enforcement I know how it all works and there are totally times I would  tell LE to stick it when it came to a poly. I know about the Smart case I know about Mark taking his poly...I also know what it is like to be tricked........... CindyA dealt with this child of hers for many many years, as did GeorgeA, they know what this child is capable of..They are in major denial and they freaking know, they ABSOLUTELY know what the beeeeyotch did.
Okay I am really finished venting this time. I think I had a bad day at work or something lol.

I agree...

and something else...you may not be finished venting.  LOL...  hold onto your branch the night is still young...
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: September 11, 2008, 09:19:46 PM »

just as we suspected....It doesnt bode well for the Van Der Anthony's what Padilla said tonight..they agree to take the poly, then Lee talks to them and they bail out..hmmm...they all know something.....
van der....

From Day One..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: September 11, 2008, 09:20:36 PM »

That is a very good question. Someone should get that question to NG...I would love to see her attack that fresh off the topic tonight.

Yipeeee for me.   I can hear the applause
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1478 on: September 11, 2008, 09:23:33 PM »

Remember how mad I was at Dr. Phil for deleting my message on the boards well hold on to your hats

Dr. Phil McGraw will look to Central Florida in several ways in coming weeks.

First up: a "Dr. Phil" show on the Caylee Anthony story. A "Dr. Phil" team is in Central Florida gathering material for a show to tape next week. The episode will be a "Behind the Headlines" look at several news stories.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/dr-phil-to-look.html

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: September 11, 2008, 09:24:35 PM »

I agree...

and something else...you may not be finished venting.  LOL...  hold onto your branch the night is still young...
Im finished  Thanks for allowing me to vent..Those who know me know Im usually on " the other side". Wink

From Day One..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.