April 18, 2024, 03:00:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360166 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1540 on: September 11, 2008, 10:03:42 PM »

wait...who said they cancelled the searches?
Could it be due to weather?
was it TES that called it off or LE?
   I can almost bet it was that high priced lawyer that got it all called off

A defense lawyer can not call off a search in an ongoing criminal investigation....
But cant they start threatening law suits ? Scaring the elected officials.

ahh GOOD ONE DOLCE!!!!!  on your toes tonight Smile

Lawsuites for what?  Doing an investigation???? 
That is as insane as saying that the defense is going to tell the LE how to run testing on DNA and when they can and cannot do it..(that has happened in this case and was laughed at) 

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: September 11, 2008, 10:04:38 PM »

i'm sorry but I dont think that the search has been called off due to anything significant being found.
I'm hoping i'm wrong...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: September 11, 2008, 10:05:57 PM »

Nancy Grace show: All searches have been called off.

Is this true?

That is what Nancy reported tonight, yes.

Must have found something good.  That is all I can think.  I mean they were not going to stop until Caylee was found.
I belive they would have to notify next of kin , and that would have been done by now , and we would know ....... The big dogs got it called off, JMO They had to many people looking it was starting to make them panick , and without any real evidence , they should be looking for alive also.... That why there statements started to change

Not nessessarily.  It would be considered as evidence and right now the entire Anthony family has lawyered up.  On that same note, how do we know that they have not...its not like it would make any difference to the family, the do not believe evidence anyways.
Your post is confusing me as well.  Are you saying the LE called off the search due to not having real evidence?  DNA hair samples and possitive testing of decomp is not evidence?  Please explain yourself as I am not following you.
  Ill try to but I am really not that great at this posting thing I like to sit back and read , But this ole thing makes me sick to my stomach and Me Myself personally Im tired of looking at picturs of KC partying I think in her sick mind she loves all th attention.......

Some of the LE statments have changed since the statment that there was decomp int the trunk and they belive that to be Caylee, Then the weekend evrybody was searching and the wek leading into the weekend it was called of some of them where saying that they need to be searching for her either alive or dead , not in them exact words , the simple fact is we have a missing child i what i think they said. No one will come out and say she dead and we are looking for a body. That is why they say they are looking at all tips . If they have evidence she is dead why would they be following tips? To pasifie the GP's? even Dracula said last night they had 2 tips but LE ask him what is was.  I just do not get it. I wish someone would help me understand better

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: September 11, 2008, 10:09:12 PM »

Is this true?

Must have found something good.  That is all I can think.  I mean they were not going to stop until Caylee was found.
I belive they would have to notify next of kin , and that would have been done by now , and we would know ....... The big dogs got it called off, JMO They had to many people looking it was starting to make them panick , and without any real evidence , they should be looking for alive also.... That why there statements started to change

No.  I know from experience that they will not notify until they have made a definitive identification and even then they can take time til deputies are available to go speak to the family.  Sometimes a coroner will take a week or two

Oh I did not know that ... Thank you

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1544 on: September 11, 2008, 10:10:56 PM »

Is this true?

Not nessessarily.  It would be considered as evidence and right now the entire Anthony family has lawyered up.  On that same note, how do we know that they have not...its not like it would make any difference to the family, the do not believe evidence anyways.
Your post is confusing me as well.  Are you saying the LE called off the search due to not having real evidence?  DNA hair samples and possitive testing of decomp is not evidence?  Please explain yourself as I am not following you.
  Ill try to but I am really not that great at this posting thing I like to sit back and read , But this ole thing makes me sick to my stomach and Me Myself personally Im tired of looking at picturs of KC partying I think in her sick mind she loves all th attention.......

Some of the LE statments have changed since the statment that there was decomp int the trunk and they belive that to be Caylee, Then the weekend evrybody was searching and the wek leading into the weekend it was called of some of them where saying that they need to be searching for her either alive or dead , not in them exact words , the simple fact is we have a missing child i what i think they said. No one will come out and say she dead and we are looking for a body. That is why they say they are looking at all tips . If they have evidence she is dead why would they be following tips? To pasifie the GP's? even Dracula said last night they had 2 tips but LE ask him what is was.  I just do not get it. I wish someone would help me understand better

Ok, now I get what you are asking and saying...you were confusing me with all the "they"s and "them"s.

Personally, and this is JMO, the LE has probably been told by the "powers that be" to not go along with the mob mentallity and keep their "neutral" stance.  The LE was looking pretty one sided there for a while, as the rest of the world is.  The LE can not be a one sided unit, they must be neutral and let the evidence do the talking.  Since the evidence is leading them in one direction and tips are leading them in another, they MUST follow all possible leads that are credible, otherwise the defense can then turn that against them during trial and say that it was all whitch hunt for Casey. 
The sherriff is an elected official and the last thing he would want is for this case to go sour due to his playing the game while following his feelings and not procedures.
AGAIN IMOO

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: September 11, 2008, 10:13:33 PM »

Jess0927,

Hi,

Anymore tidbits you can share tonight?

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1546 on: September 11, 2008, 10:13:58 PM »

A defense lawyer can not call off a search in an ongoing criminal investigation....

That is as insane as saying that the defense is going to tell the LE how to run testing on DNA and when they can and cannot do it..(that has happened in this case and was laughed at) 

Could they do the ramsey thing and sue the city for looking in the wrong direction an blaming the family , dint that happen I have no clue........ Putting the pressure on the family when there might me a chance to find her and over looking other clues that she might be alive because they believe she is gone ....... Believe me when I say this this child is gone and it is sad to say , nothing would surprise me at this point ......It is sickening to watch this play out the way it is and that baby is lying out there somewhere being ravaged by nature.. and they sleep in ther comfy bed , eat , an enjoy the limelight

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: September 11, 2008, 10:15:39 PM »

Is this true?

Ok, now I get what you are asking and saying...you were confusing me with all the "they"s and "them"s.

Personally, and this is JMO, the LE has probably been told by the "powers that be" to not go along with the mob mentallity and keep their "neutral" stance.  The LE was looking pretty one sided there for a while, as the rest of the world is.  The LE can not be a one sided unit, they must be neutral and let the evidence do the talking.  Since the evidence is leading them in one direction and tips are leading them in another, they MUST follow all possible leads that are credible, otherwise the defense can then turn that against them during trial and say that it was all whitch hunt for Casey. 
The sherriff is an elected official and the last thing he would want is for this case to go sour due to his playing the game while following his feelings and not procedures.
AGAIN IMOO
Thank you finally somebody got what I was trying to say , can you come teach my hubby how to do that

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: September 11, 2008, 10:16:17 PM »

I just emailed Joseph Jordan to see if he has heard anything about the searches canceled.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: September 11, 2008, 10:17:32 PM »

Is this true?

AGAIN IMOO
Thank you finally somebody got what I was trying to say , can you come teach my hubby how to do that

I will agree that the Anthonys are one huge lump of collective waisted skin
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: September 11, 2008, 10:18:11 PM »

Could they do the ramsey thing and sue the city for looking in the wrong direction an blaming the family , dint that happen I have no clue........ Putting the pressure on the family when there might me a chance to find her and over looking other clues that she might be alive because they believe she is gone ....... Believe me when I say this this child is gone and it is sad to say , nothing would surprise me at this point ......It is sickening to watch this play out the way it is and that baby is lying out there somewhere being ravaged by nature.. and they sleep in ther comfy bed , eat , an enjoy the limelight

It is possible, as anything is possible.  However, with the Ramsey case the body was there.  This is a missing body, a missing child, this is why I think they are looking at every possible source at this time.  Caylee could be anywhere and the LE has to stay neutral.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: September 11, 2008, 10:19:48 PM »

Dolce - I totally agree w/ everything you're saying!
just a FYI   

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: September 11, 2008, 10:20:14 PM »

Jess0927,

Hi,

Anymore tidbits you can share tonight?

I dunno much of anything today..Kio and I only talked for a few so...i dunno
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1553 on: September 11, 2008, 10:21:40 PM »

here is my take - for whatever it is worth.

The LE has said from the beginning that the truth lies with Casey Anthony and she is not talking except to lie. The LE did check out her story and it is nothing but one lie on top of another - we all know that. The LE did search the main areas of interest and they did not find Caylee. Independent search teams (such as Mr. Joseph Jordan and his crew) searched quite a few areas for the last few weeks. Joseph Jordan said last night that the majority of the areas have been searched and he was thinking of looking in other areas.

With TES and the volunteers and Joseph Jordan all looking, they have cleared a good portion of the areas they thought were of primary interest. Red told us all that some areas were still underwater and could not be searched at that time.

Caylee may have been found or she may still be out there. We just don't know. It sure isn't from lack of effort - I know that. Sometimes people are found years later when someone just stumbles over them or a dog digs up a bone. That's how it happens sometimes.

The LE is not going to launch an all out search for a person they believe is deceased and the info is with the last person to be known to be in her company. They either need info from Casey, which is not forth coming, or they need someone with info that is willing to talk and actually has relevant info.

The search could have been stopped for a number of reasons and I wouldn't read too much into what occurred today.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: September 11, 2008, 10:22:40 PM »

It is possible, as anything is possible.  However, with the Ramsey case the body was there.  This is a missing body, a missing child, this is why I think they are looking at every possible source at this time.  Caylee could be anywhere and the LE has to stay neutral.
Do you think that LE has already told the Anthony's that She is probably gone and that they are just in denial and holding onto hope , out of neccesity , not wanting to face the truth ,.....that is the stages of greif isnt it? I reaaly need to use the spell check in this thing

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1555 on: September 11, 2008, 10:25:38 PM »

Do you think that LE has already told the Anthony's that She is probably gone and that they are just in denial and holding onto hope , out of neccesity , not wanting to face the truth ,.....that is the stages of greif isnt it? I reaaly need to use the spell check in this thing

I do not think that the LE would sit there and tell the family to snap out of denial.  I think they might give them the information in regards to what the evidence is showing.
Now, their new lawyer has stated on national television that the Anthony's are in denial, but for LE its not their place, they are only there to investigate and bring in evidence and justice to Caylee Anthony.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: September 11, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »

here is my take - for whatever it is worth.

The LE has said from the beginning that the truth lies with Casey Anthony and she is not talking except to lie. The LE did check out her story and it is nothing but one lie on top of another - we all know that. The LE did search the main areas of interest and they did not find Caylee. Independent search teams (such as Mr. Joseph Jordan and his crew) searched quite a few areas for the last few weeks. Joseph Jordan said last night that the majority of the areas have been searched and he was thinking of looking in other areas.

With TES and the volunteers and Joseph Jordan all looking, they have cleared a good portion of the areas they thought were of primary interest. Red told us all that some areas were still underwater and could not be searched at that time.

Caylee may have been found or she may still be out there. We just don't know. It sure isn't from lack of effort - I know that. Sometimes people are found years later when someone just stumbles over them or a dog digs up a bone. That's how it happens sometimes.

The LE is not going to launch an all out search for a person they believe is deceased and the info is with the last person to be known to be in her company. They either need info from Casey, which is not forth coming, or they need someone with info that is willing to talk and actually has relevant info.

The search could have been stopped for a number of reasons and I wouldn't read too much into what occurred today.

Well stated.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: September 11, 2008, 10:28:37 PM »

again............if her body was burned?  Then what???

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: September 11, 2008, 10:29:21 PM »

Dolce - I totally agree w/ everything you're saying!
just a FYI   

Thanks, sometimes I just babble...its the 10pm Pepsi.   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: September 11, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »

When your body is burned, there is still bones left in the ashes, if they could find that, they still could convict.  But as in an Okla. case, they did not need the body to confict.  I don't know the wording they use, but Rob probably would.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.