April 18, 2024, 01:36:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360164 times)
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: September 11, 2008, 12:02:54 AM »

We didn't search over by her house there was a location set up by a hotel that i went to and they gave us some stuff and i pretty much followed everyone else

HMMMMM....very interesting... so..you pretty much just followed along? like all day.. or just for a little while..

I got there at liek 10 and didn't get back to the apartment until like 5. It was me and like 10 other people.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2008, 12:05:35 AM »

We didn't search over by her house there was a location set up by a hotel that i went to and they gave us some stuff and i pretty much followed everyone else

HMMMMM....very interesting... so..you pretty much just followed along? like all day.. or just for a little while..

I got there at liek 10 and didn't get back to the apartment until like 5. It was me and like 10 other people.

what day was that... ? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2008, 12:06:44 AM »

How in the world could Casey do something with Caylee that outsmarts LE, all the searchers and the bloggers and "the" monkeys?  It just seems like she's not smart enough
to carry this off; yet, she's done a stellar job of it for two 3 months now.

Not really. I believe OSCO has a boatload of evidence.  They continue to collect more.  There's no hurry.  Casey's not going anywhere.  They will put this case together and then file charges.  We can wait.

I totally agree with all of your comments.  I was just mulling over the fact that Caylee's not been found yet. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2008, 12:07:12 AM »

Nite Always1
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2008, 12:07:56 AM »

what day was that... ? 

It was last week...um saturday maybe or friday...it was one of those two days..
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2008, 12:08:56 AM »

Im going to sleep too - Good night and Bless all the monkeys.

Good night Always!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2008, 12:09:07 AM »

Well here is Jess's first post if anyone is giving out any info on her friend it would be Jess

Let me first off explain something to everyone. I have known Kiomarie J. Torres my entire life. Second of all most of the information you have is incorrect.

1. Her myspace page.
 She's only had two for ages:
www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86
was her first myspace and she forgot the password after we went on vacation for a while.

www.myspace.com/misskio

is the myspace she uses now.

2. Where she lives.
   She lives five minutes away from the airport on Bent Pine Drive. She's lived there since the beginnning of the year and I know this because I helped her and her fiancee and roommate move in.

3. She knows she cannot have children because she had an accident when she was 13 years old where she fell from the room and shattered her pelvic bone and her uterus is not in the right position. THe doctor she should not have children because it would be dangerous for both her and the baby. That's why she's always considered adoption.

4. She has no idea who this Zenaida is and is not related to her. (we looked over the family tree on both sides of the family to see if she was and she isn't)

5. Babysitting.....That's funny she doesn't have the time or patience to babysit with her new job. She works from 6 am to about 5 pm and is usuallly passed out by 8 pm. Plus, the only person she's ever babysat for is her 15 year old. That's it and we haven't been appart for more than a few hours a day in the last five years.

6. She is 22 years old. Not 24. She was born July 24, 1986 in Carolina, Puerto Rico and has lived in the states since she was six months old. Spanish yes but she doesn't act like a Puerto Rican (not trying to be rude) but she acts more like a white girl than anything. She loves Country music and Broadway music.

So before you start talking wrongly about my friend why don't you get the information correct. She doesn't care what happens to Casey she cares mostly about finding Caylee because she has a 2 1/2 year old sister who was best friends with Caylee and she's been upset for almost 2 months now.

My goodness, anyone giving out so much information on a friend, is no friend IMHO

Almost 3 year old Caylee had a bestfriend? 

She did..sorry if this bothers you but when kio called to check up on her sis she asked her stepmom hows shes handled it and she was upset. The had a common thing between the two of them Dora the explorer and Belle the disney princess (which happens to be kio's fav, she found that funny when she took her sis for the first time) other than that i dunno how long they hung out or anything

It doesn't bother me at all!  I have a childhood best friend - we have been friends since I was 5 years old.  Many, Many, Many years.

How did they have the opportunity to play together?
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2008, 12:10:08 AM »

Well here is Jess's first post if anyone is giving out any info on her friend it would be Jess

Let me first off explain something to everyone. I have known Kiomarie J. Torres my entire life. Second of all most of the information you have is incorrect.

1. Her myspace page.
 She's only had two for ages:
www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86
was her first myspace and she forgot the password after we went on vacation for a while.

www.myspace.com/misskio

is the myspace she uses now.

2. Where she lives.
   She lives five minutes away from the airport on Bent Pine Drive. She's lived there since the beginnning of the year and I know this because I helped her and her fiancee and roommate move in.

3. She knows she cannot have children because she had an accident when she was 13 years old where she fell from the room and shattered her pelvic bone and her uterus is not in the right position. THe doctor she should not have children because it would be dangerous for both her and the baby. That's why she's always considered adoption.

4. She has no idea who this Zenaida is and is not related to her. (we looked over the family tree on both sides of the family to see if she was and she isn't)

5. Babysitting.....That's funny she doesn't have the time or patience to babysit with her new job. She works from 6 am to about 5 pm and is usuallly passed out by 8 pm. Plus, the only person she's ever babysat for is her 15 year old. That's it and we haven't been appart for more than a few hours a day in the last five years.

6. She is 22 years old. Not 24. She was born July 24, 1986 in Carolina, Puerto Rico and has lived in the states since she was six months old. Spanish yes but she doesn't act like a Puerto Rican (not trying to be rude) but she acts more like a white girl than anything. She loves Country music and Broadway music.

So before you start talking wrongly about my friend why don't you get the information correct. She doesn't care what happens to Casey she cares mostly about finding Caylee because she has a 2 1/2 year old sister who was best friends with Caylee and she's been upset for almost 2 months now.

My goodness, anyone giving out so much information on a friend, is no friend IMHO

Almost 3 year old Caylee had a bestfriend? 

She did..sorry if this bothers you but when kio called to check up on her sis she asked her stepmom hows shes handled it and she was upset. The had a common thing between the two of them Dora the explorer and Belle the disney princess (which happens to be kio's fav, she found that funny when she took her sis for the first time) other than that i dunno how long they hung out or anything

It doesn't bother me at all!  I have a childhood best friend - we have been friends since I was 5 years old.  Many, Many, Many years.

How did they have the opportunity to play together?

i dunno id have to find out for ya
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: September 11, 2008, 12:11:12 AM »

How in the world could Casey do something with Caylee that outsmarts LE, all the searchers and the bloggers and "the" monkeys?  It just seems like she's not smart enough
to carry this off; yet, she's done a stellar job of it for two 3 months now.

Not really. I believe OSCO has a boatload of evidence.  They continue to collect more.  There's no hurry.  Casey's not going anywhere.  They will put this case together and then file charges.  We can wait.

I totally agree with all of your comments.  I was just mulling over the fact that Caylee's not been found yet. 

I don't think Casey has outsmarted anyone.  The girl is a dumb as a stump.  She had 31 days advantage - that's all.  31 days of Caylee at the bottom of the landfill, with now about 70 tons of trash dumped on top of her.  It helped that Casey's parents and friends were as dumb as stumps, too.  If any of these morons had noticed Caylee was missing that first day, Casey would not have a prayer.  She got lucky she was surrounded by blind, deaf, dumb, and in denial family and friends.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: September 11, 2008, 12:12:12 AM »

Published: Sep 10, 2008
Caylee Anthony Mom Casey Arrested Again? Source: "Any Moment"
by Toshiba Reynolds

New Developments in the Case of Missing Caylee Anthony - Casey Anthony is set to be re-arrested any moment, according to a source.

Casey Anthony, who was bailed out of jail just days ago by a second bail bondsman, is reportedly set to be re-arrested tonight (Wednesday) ...

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212171202.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2008, 12:13:54 AM »

what day was that... ? 

forgive me, but I'm a bit puzzled by your statement as to not knowing where to go.... pertaining to a suspended search..  friday or saturday.... 
you should have had a destination.. among other things...I am puzzled here.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2008, 12:14:55 AM »

by Toshiba Reynolds

New Developments in the Case of Missing Caylee Anthony - Casey Anthony is set to be re-arrested any moment, according to a source.

Casey Anthony, who was bailed out of jail just days ago by a second bail bondsman, is reportedly set to be re-arrested tonight (Wednesday) ...

Post Chronicle - 3 hours ago

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: September 11, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »

by Toshiba Reynolds

NG had that scrolling on her show 4 hours ago.  She never mentioned what that was about.
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2008, 12:17:12 AM »

each group was given a map and directions our group got n the van and left at about 1130 i had never been to this wooded area b4 but we were there for a while sorry wish i could give u more

what day was that... ? 

forgive me, but I'm a bit puzzled by your statement as to not knowing where to go.... pertaining to a suspended search..  friday or saturday.... 

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2008, 12:17:12 AM »

Gosh darn it!! Everytime I get sucked into the abyss of watching this skank cam it gets stuck!!  It drives me crazy, but I don't want to miss anything.  Oh my goodness between this thread and Natalee thread I don't know how any work is going to get done around here. lol
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »

what day was that... ? 

Yeah, you and me both.  I don't expect a straight answer though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2008, 12:17:30 AM »

by Toshiba Reynolds

Yeah I keep trying to watch the cam 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 11, 2008, 12:18:11 AM »

ok, ok, but I sure would not want such personal information put on the net. JMO, didn't mean to be rude. Sorry if I was.

Shell, the interviews OCSO did with Kio are available on the net, too.  Interesting information there.

I found it interesting, too.  I've never quite figured out why Kio inserted herself into this investigation in the first place.  Especially when it turned out, "Oooops....it was a different Casey who tried to borrow money from me."  Ummmmm.......OK.  Wasn't that her?

Yes, I think that's the same Kio.  She met with and talked to an investigator, and then when asked for more specifics, said she meant a Casey Williams!  Oops...wrong Casey.  Simple mistake--anyone could make.  Right.

BRING NATALEE HOME
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2008, 12:18:56 AM »

what day was that... ? 

I'm patient...I'll wait....for an honest answer...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: September 11, 2008, 12:20:17 AM »

what day was that... ? 

Jesse - it was so hot out.  I would never have lasted that long.  You must have exhausted.  Did you search TES?  Or just some friends?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.