April 26, 2024, 10:17:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360914 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1680 on: September 12, 2008, 12:17:30 AM »

Uh oh! Casey has almost 1450 friends.  When I added her and it showed on my feed, my friends called me and said that I need to get off the computer if I am trying to make new friends that are murderers....lol
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: September 12, 2008, 12:19:11 AM »

Uh oh! Casey has almost 1450 friends.  When I added her and it showed on my feed, my friends called me and said that I need to get off the computer if I am trying to make new friends that are murderers....lol
please give me her address so I can become her *friend*.....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1682 on: September 12, 2008, 12:21:46 AM »

On Facebook or myspace?
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: September 12, 2008, 12:22:03 AM »

Those using a Mac can use command shift F4 and are able to immediately outline any part of a page and it copies to the desktop.  if you wish the whole page then just substitute F3

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: September 12, 2008, 12:23:20 AM »

On Facebook or myspace?

Same thing happened with Joran.   the kooks come out of the woodwork.     

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: September 12, 2008, 12:29:00 AM »

On Facebook or myspace?
my space,,,thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1686 on: September 12, 2008, 12:29:46 AM »

I just want to say one more thing about Casey's pregnancy, then I am going to drop it.  I was also told that KC and family didn't tell anyone about her pregnancy because they were all going to a family members wedding and just thought it would be better to announce it after the wedding.  But because she was showing (5 months pregant) many made the observation.  It asn't this big secret like her CA's brother claimed.  It supposedly was out of respect for the bride and groom.  "It was ther day!"

If this is true, then I can understand that.  Trust me, I am not an Anthony supporter in any way, but the truth is bad enough without the "mis-truths."
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: September 12, 2008, 12:31:48 AM »

Facebook
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238&ref=ts

And she changed her update
Casey Anthony:we are asking that you don't waste our time, with negativity. for those with positive messages, we thank you for your support. BRING CAYLEE HOME. :6h ago
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: September 12, 2008, 12:32:55 AM »

I just want to say one more thing about Casey's pregnancy, then I am going to drop it.  I was also told that KC and family didn't tell anyone about her pregnancy because they were all going to a family members wedding and just thought it would be better to announce it after the wedding.  But because she was showing (5 months pregant) many made the observation.  It asn't this big secret like her CA's brother claimed.  It supposedly was out of respect for the bride and groom.  "It was ther day!"

If this is true, then I can understand that.  Trust me, I am not an Anthony supporter in any way, but the truth is bad enough without the "mis-truths."
I understand about the wedding thing ...but why wait for 5 months....anybody that has ever told me they were preg...had just found out  and thats was between 2 month to 3 months....so I'm just sayng it is strange to wait until after 5 months to tell anybody...

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: September 12, 2008, 12:33:49 AM »

I will delete if it is not okay, but here are all of her posts recently.  Some are funny,
Bobbie Page wrote at 12:26am
i hope you find that sweet lil girl soon i have 4 kids and i am praying that she is safe.

Darlos Wallinga wrote at 11:23pm
If I can help in ANY way please let me know.

Darlos Wallinga wrote at 11:23pm
I am praying everyday for your family. I have faith that Caylee will be found and brought home to you. Caylee has touched my heart more than I can say. I do not judge...I just feel.

Mary Paradise wrote at 11:16pm
i'm praying for the best. innocent till proven guilty so no judgement towards anyone because it is a life that needs to be looked for, not a life that needs to be judged

Cari Crain wrote at 10:32pm
I'm really not sure what to say to you. If you know where she is, PLEASE for the love of God tell someone!
I think this whole circus is crazy, but you are feeding it!

Milka Ramirez wrote at 10:23pm
I couldn't sleep last night. Again. I kept having dreams about Caylee. I don't even remember what they were about, but I remember seeing her face and hearing her name. I'd wake up 3 or 4 times last night and each time, I thou...  Read Moreght of Caylee. I can't wait until we get some closure. 

Shea Petersen Heath wrote at 10:20pm
You intrigue me....

Annie Van Apeldoorn wrote at 10:18pm
The TRUTH will come out! And her parents will finally come out of denial! That poor beautiful baby!

Lani Bennett Pfaff wrote at 9:56pm
i love looking at your pictures, THAT'S LOVE!! I don't care what anybody says you can't fake that kind of Love..........she's YOUR baby.....God will take care of everything just DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH, these times are the easi...  Read Moreest times to give up but don't you have a lot of people behind you wanting Caylee to come home so keep your faith and keep praying and HE will take care of the rest!! I couldn't possibly imagine what you are going through right now and I'm not going to act like I know so we are just praying for you and ya'll will get through this!! Keep your chin up sweetheart Smile

Jaq Zepeda wrote at 9:25pm
I am shocked that the law allows ppl to stand in front of someone's home and taunt them...do these ppl really think they are "helping" the situation? Your family needs compassion and understanding for what they are going thro...  Read Moreugh. (((big hugs))) for each and every one of you.
My heart goes out to your father...he has been amazingly strong not to have gone totally berserck on that crowd outside. I think each and every protester outside should be arrested for disturbing the peace. Does the USA not have laws for this sort of thing?

Jaq Zepeda wrote at 9:25pm
I am shocked that the law allows ppl to stand in front of someone's home and taunt them...do these ppl really think they are "helping" the situation? Your family needs compassion and understanding for what they are going thro...  Read Moreugh. (((big hugs))) for each and every one of you.
My heart goes out to your father...he has been amazingly strong not to have gone totally berserck on that crowd outside. I think each and every protester outside should be arrested for disturbing the peace. Does the USA not have laws for this sort of thing?

Colina Hess wrote at 9:03pm
Hi, we are praying for Caylee every day! Any leads yet??

Jacqueline Croasdale Carrier wrote at 8:33pm
Hi Casey, Have you done a identikit yet of what the nanny looked like?

Ashley Thompson Dodson wrote at 8:07pm
Im praying that what so many are saying isnt tue I have a daughter who will be 3 in october I dont know what i would do if i didnt have her and i didnt know where she was, i hope and pary she comes home soon

Shelli Tharp wrote at 8:06pm
I am praying for you sweetie! You are always in my thoughts.

Jennifer Paulsen wrote at 8:05pm
I am praying for you and Caylee. I am so tired of seeing all those protestors and crazies that talk smack when they have no clue. All they know is what they are told by the media. Why would anyone listen to the media? hugs se...  Read Morent your way.

Norma Mcgreevy wrote at 7:53pm
hope your baby is back in your arms soon x

Eleni Futch wrote at 7:39pm
my family and i have been praying every day that your sweet little angel is found and is safe.

Bonnie Rossi wrote at 7:39pm
i JUST HAVE THIS TO SAY AND iM GOING TO POST THIS ON YOUR WALL ALSO FOR EVERYONE TO READ.
ALL OF THESE F***IN PEOPLE THAT ARE STANDING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE "PROTESTING" AS THEY SAY ARE RIDICIULOUS!
i HAVE WATCHED THIS FROM POIN...  Read MoreT A ANS I KNOW THAT THE MAIN SEARCH TEAM "EQUUSEARCH" HAS DONE EVERYTHING BUT BEG FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP THEM. SO FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE STANDING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE TRYING TO MAKE YOURS AND YOUR FAMILIES LIVES A LIVING HELL WHY THE HELL DONT THEY GO AND VOLUNTEER FOR THE SEARCH TEAM? IF THEY WERE SOOOOOO WORRIED ABOUT CAYLEE THEY WOULD BE TRYING EVERYTHING TO HELP FIND HER AND NOT EVERYTHING TO PUNISH YOU FOR SOMETHING THAT NO ONE HS PROOVEN YOU'VE DONE.

Aly Cohen wrote at 7:38pm
I wish you and your family the best of luck Smile Don't listen to all those negative people. 

Michelle Harmon-Tanner wrote at 7:38pm
May your faith keep you strong during such an amazingly difficult time...
God bless Caylee!

Jill Bloom wrote at 7:28pm
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Nancy Godbehere wrote at 7:25pm
hun thanks for the add and angels are watching over u and caylee,,,i just dont c lookin at u that u cld hurt that baby she loves u so much and u seem really good with her so ignore the neg. 
Wall-to-Wall
Nicole Massie wrote at 7:21pm
Casey, I am praying for Caylee's safe return! 

Lorrie Bartels wrote at 7:17pm
HEY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IM SORRY FOR ALL YOUR GOING THROUGH AND I PRAY FOR CAYLEES SAFE RETURN HOME

Rich Miller wrote at 7:17pm
much love Casey stay strong, prayers are with you and your family
www.shortyo.com

Keyndra Hefner wrote at 7:17pm
and mabey you should put some really gross dead fish and stuff in your garabage for the next person to rumage through lol........ i would.

Keyndra Hefner wrote at 7:16pm
where i live one is innocent untill proven guilty, where you are it seems people are guilty and have to prove thier innocense, shame on the justice system, depending on how all this pans out you should sue and have some laws ...  Read Morechanged in florida.

Brian Quibodeaux wrote at 7:15pm
Anthony Family and friends in my thoughts and prayers!!! May God Bless.

Magdalena Angel Bernardino sent a (fluff)Friend to Casey Anthony.
Panda says "our prayers are with you"
Add Comment
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1690 on: September 12, 2008, 12:41:28 AM »

Talked with Padilla tonight....HE is MY Hero!!!!!!!

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: September 12, 2008, 12:42:45 AM »

Could someone be so kind as to give me an update. I've been gone all day because my daughter had surgery. I had to return home to prepare for this next hurricane & my car died on me.  Funny-NOT! 
Thanks for any info.  Hugs to all.
Cajun Miracle
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: September 12, 2008, 12:45:29 AM »

Talked with Padilla tonight....HE is MY Hero!!!!!!!

Destiny...

Anything new on the Padilla front tonight?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: September 12, 2008, 12:56:48 AM »

Could someone be so kind as to give me an update. I've been gone all day because my daughter had surgery. I had to return home to prepare for this next hurricane & my car died on me.  Funny-NOT! 
Cajun Miracle

Hi Cajun - sorry to hear your daughter had surgery and also sorry to hear about your car.  Hope it's working again.

Casey was formally charged today with 10 felonys, these are the fraud and theft charges from the checks she stole from Amy.  She could get up to 5 years for each charge (50).  Also LE is definately going to re-arrest her, we just don't know exactly when but my guess is by tomorrow.

Padilla said on Nancy Grace tonight that George, Cindy and Lee were asked to take polygraphs by the FBI but they refused.

That's about it.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1694 on: September 12, 2008, 01:00:07 AM »

Cajun Miracle

Hi Cajun - sorry to hear your daughter had surgery and also sorry to hear about your car.  Hope it's working again.

Casey was formally charged today with 10 felonys, these are the fraud and theft charges from the checks she stole from Amy.  She could get up to 5 years for each charge (50).  Also LE is definately going to re-arrest her, we just don't know exactly when but my guess is by tomorrow.

Padilla said on Nancy Grace tonight that George, Cindy and Lee were asked to take polygraphs by the FBI but they refused.

That's about it.

Hope both your daughter and your car feel better soon.

One more update:
Kristen (Casey's friend on the jail phonecall) sold out to the Globe. She believes that KC murdered Caylee. Details about the article are on page 84.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: September 12, 2008, 01:00:48 AM »

Klaas? I thought you were going to 

"God dont like ugly"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: September 12, 2008, 01:02:58 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  What's the topic for discussion tonight?

BRING NATALEE HOME
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: September 12, 2008, 01:03:05 AM »

Where can I find a good picture of that guy Brad (Brandon)?  Honestly, I think JP Chatt looks like a very good candidate for being CA's father.  His sister has a facebook picture of herself when she was a kid...I was shocked when I saw it.  Very much like CA. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: September 12, 2008, 01:06:35 AM »

Oh   and Lee tried to run over some woman and her kid in front of the house today.....

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: September 12, 2008, 01:06:42 AM »

Where can I find a good picture of that guy Brad (Brandon)?  Honestly, I think JP Chatt looks like a very good candidate for being CA's father.  His sister has a facebook picture of herself when she was a kid...I was shocked when I saw it.  Very much like CA. 

I've seen the pic of Caylee and JP Chatt side by side and they do resemble each other in those pics.  I just think if it were possible for her to get child support, Casey would have identified Caylee's father long ago.  Casey was engaged to Jesse until he asked for a paternity test when Caylee was 10 months old and found out he was not the father.  I don't think JP is Caylee's father or Casey would have announced this long ago and filed for support.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.