April 25, 2024, 08:27:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360886 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2008, 12:21:09 AM »

Lights do appear to be on in the house and I don't think they were on earlier:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2008, 12:21:33 AM »

ok, ok, but I sure would not want such personal information put on the net. JMO, didn't mean to be rude. Sorry if I was.

Shell, the interviews OCSO did with Kio are available on the net, too.  Interesting information there.

I found it interesting, too.  I've never quite figured out why Kio inserted herself into this investigation in the first place.  Especially when it turned out, "Oooops....it was a different Casey who tried to borrow money from me."  Ummmmm.......OK.  Wasn't that her?

Yes, I think that's the same Kio.  She met with and talked to an investigator, and then when asked for more specifics, said she meant a Casey Williams!  Oops...wrong Casey.  Simple mistake--anyone could make.  Right.

The same girl who refused to release her phone records to prove the call?  Gee.....I guess no one (Casey or different Casey) called her after all.  Another 15 minute famer crawling out of the woodwork.
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2008, 12:21:43 AM »

ok, ok, but I sure would not want such personal information put on the net. JMO, didn't mean to be rude. Sorry if I was.

Shell, the interviews OCSO did with Kio are available on the net, too.  Interesting information there.

I found it interesting, too.  I've never quite figured out why Kio inserted herself into this investigation in the first place.  Especially when it turned out, "Oooops....it was a different Casey who tried to borrow money from me."  Ummmmm.......OK.  Wasn't that her?

Yes, I think that's the same Kio.  She met with and talked to an investigator, and then when asked for more specifics, said she meant a Casey Williams!  Oops...wrong Casey.  Simple mistake--anyone could make.  Right.

Incorecct... kio had gone to visit her friend bailey and they were discussing it and she had remebered a casey called her. at the time she swore it was casey a but in fact it had always been Casey W when shwe called her again while the other casey was arrested
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »

I was fixing dinner and helping with yardwork while NG was on, so I thought I missed the explanation of the scrolling thing that said Casey may be rearrested tonight.  She never explained it?  How strange.  I thought I heard fraud charges again, but no specifics.

BRING NATALEE HOME
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2008, 12:22:19 AM »

Published: Sep 10, 2008
Caylee Anthony Mom Casey Arrested Again? Source: "Any Moment"
by Toshiba Reynolds

New Developments in the Case of Missing Caylee Anthony - Casey Anthony is set to be re-arrested any moment, according to a source.

Casey Anthony, who was bailed out of jail just days ago by a second bail bondsman, is reportedly set to be re-arrested tonight (Wednesday) ...

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212171202.shtml

I wonder if they don't turn it off or freeze it at a certain hour?  The garage opened you could see i think George walking out the front door some guy sitting on the tail gate and then the taillights and frozen or they could be arresting her right now and we can't watch because tons of people would show up?  Who knows..

Yeah I keep trying to watch the cam 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2008, 12:22:27 AM »

We didn't search over by her house there was a location set up by a hotel that i went to and they gave us some stuff and i pretty much followed everyone else

HMMMMM....very interesting... so..you pretty much just followed along? like all day.. or just for a little while..
each group was given a map and directions our group got n the van and left at about 1130 i had never been to this wooded area b4 but we were there for a while sorry wish i could give u more
I got there at liek 10 and didn't get back to the apartment until like 5. It was me and like 10 other people.

what day was that... ? 

It was last week...um saturday maybe or friday...it was one of those two days..

forgive me, but I'm a bit puzzled by your statement as to not knowing where to go.... pertaining to a suspended search..  friday or saturday.... 
you should have had a destination.. among other things...I am puzzled here.

Jess post got lost.  I bolded it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2008, 12:23:16 AM »

How in the world could Casey do something with Caylee that outsmarts LE, all the searchers and the bloggers and "the" monkeys?  It just seems like she's not smart enough
to carry this off; yet, she's done a stellar job of it for two 3 months now.

Not really. I believe OSCO has a boatload of evidence.  They continue to collect more.  There's no hurry.  Casey's not going anywhere.  They will put this case together and then file charges.  We can wait.

I totally agree with all of your comments.  I was just mulling over the fact that Caylee's not been found yet. 

I don't think Casey has outsmarted anyone.  The girl is a dumb as a stump.  She had 31 days advantage - that's all.  31 days of Caylee at the bottom of the landfill, with now about 70 tons of trash dumped on top of her.  It helped that Casey's parents and friends were as dumb as stumps, too.  If any of these morons had noticed Caylee was missing that first day, Casey would not have a prayer.  She got lucky she was surrounded by blind, deaf, dumb, and in denial family and friends.

Good point about the 31 days head start.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2008, 12:23:49 AM »

The same girl who refused to release her phone records to prove the call?  Gee.....I guess no one (Casey or different Casey) called her after all.  Another 15 minute famer crawling out of the woodwork.
No b/c she took investigators to their hiding spot and told them everything she knew and here comes the kicker it was supposed to ne anonymous
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2008, 12:24:13 AM »

That Jacksonville body was found June 26, 2008.  You would think we'd know by now if it was Caylee I was re-reading some of the LE documents and CA stated that she met ZF-G through JH.  JH happens to live in Jacksonville, Florida, according to CA.  However, if the baby girl was in trash bag from June 16th to June 26th, I don't think decomp would have happen so fast there'd only be bones left.  Anyway, how far is it from Orlando to Jacksonville and I'm wondering about JH and if he really exists.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2008, 12:24:39 AM »

Dang what a day!  I went to work, came home and cleaned the house top to bottom, did 3 loads of laundry, changed the sheets, went to get gas and then went grocery shopping.  Im trying to catch up...did I miss anything.  I did see the video of Lee freaking out....lol!  I also saw where Casey is supposed to be arrested...for what?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2008, 12:25:13 AM »

I was fixing dinner and helping with yardwork while NG was on, so I thought I missed the explanation of the scrolling thing that said Casey may be rearrested tonight.  She never explained it?  How strange.  I thought I heard fraud charges again, but no specifics.

More bad checks; this time Winn Dixie and AT&T.  May be arrested anytime in the next few days.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
disgusted florida mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2008, 12:25:50 AM »

Hi everyone.  I had posted a little earlier today while I was watching the news and then I got side-tracked as I have a sick little one to tend to (pink eye, sinus infection, ear infection - YUCK), but just came back and sat down and turned on to local channel 13 here in Orlando (runs news 24/7).  I have to say, there is absolutely nothing funny about this situation to say the least, but when you have a busload of Alzheimer's patients who would rather spend their field trip outing driving by the Anthony's rather than going to the beach you know you got something going on !!  Seems like if these poor folks can remember something's going on there, everyone else in that house could certainly remember what happened and get their stories straight.  I almost spit my iced tea all over my keyboard when that sweet little bus driver stuck her head out and waved at the camera and then said these little Alzheimer's patients wanted to drive by the Anthony's.  The side of the bus said they were from Tuscawilla, which is quite a little drive from there, so they got their outing and all are happy !!  No intention on offending anyone either, I work for a pediatric neurologist and an adult neurologist and I don't think Alzheimer's is funny either, but I guess when it is after midnight, you've been up all night last night with a crying child and worked all day anything is funny at this point !!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2008, 12:25:57 AM »

It was her fiance that wouldn't allow it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 11, 2008, 12:26:09 AM »

Right, I think it just has to do with MORE bad checks from Amy's account.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: September 11, 2008, 12:26:17 AM »

HEY....didnt george get in trouble once before for having that trailor parked on the sidwalk like that.........oh well....these people seem to get away with everything...

Till something exciting happens ... then it will get stuck again ... 
When they show up to arrest Casey, it will freeze. NOOOOO.  Where is that Cat with the popcorn when you need him. 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: September 11, 2008, 12:26:26 AM »

Incorecct... kio had gone to visit her friend bailey and they were discussing it and she had remebered a casey called her. at the time she swore it was casey a but in fact it had always been Casey W when shwe called her again while the other casey was arrested

No prob.  Mistaken identity.  Why did she refuse to give her phone records to LE?
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: September 11, 2008, 12:26:30 AM »

We didn't search over by her house there was a location set up by a hotel that i went to and they gave us some stuff and i pretty much followed everyone else

HMMMMM....very interesting... so..you pretty much just followed along? like all day.. or just for a little while..

I got there at liek 10 and didn't get back to the apartment until like 5. It was me and like 10 other people.

what day was that... ? 

It was last week...um saturday maybe or friday...it was one of those two days..

forgive me, but I'm a bit puzzled by your statement as to not knowing where to go.... pertaining to a suspended search..  friday or saturday.... 
you should have had a destination.. among other things...I am puzzled here.

Yeah, you and me both.  I don't expect a straight answer though.

Jesse - it was so hot out.  I would never have lasted that long.  You must have exhausted.  Did you search TES?  Or just some friends?
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: September 11, 2008, 12:27:02 AM »

All right guys going to bed good night and God Bless.
Bring Caylee home please I pray, Amen
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: September 11, 2008, 12:28:16 AM »

Here ya go--from the docs released by OCSO.

BRING NATALEE HOME
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: September 11, 2008, 12:28:22 AM »

Dang what a day!  I went to work, came home and cleaned the house top to bottom, did 3 loads of laundry, changed the sheets, went to get gas and then went grocery shopping.  Im trying to catch up...did I miss anything.  I did see the video of Lee freaking out....lol!  I also saw where Casey is supposed to be arrested...for what?
Oh yea......you're the lady that's coming to my house tomm to get rid of my dust bunnies, remember?  lol

She's getting arrested again for more bad checks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.