April 25, 2024, 04:00:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360770 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: September 12, 2008, 03:57:06 AM »

Hi Lisa.  It appears I've warmed up the cage for the morning gang.     I don't understand why everyone gets so upset when I post theories for discussion.  I'm certainly not asking anyone to agree with me.  And, I'm not bashing anyone else's opinion, either. 

Anyway, I do think this is a possible explanation for the odd little things about this case that seem to not go away and have no other explanation.

I am sorry if you feel like I was bashing your opinion but people usually form opinions on facts and I have yet to read anywhere that casey was chloroforming her kid, using her for sex with adults, selling her for sex, having sex with her dad or brother ,prostituting herself..I have never even read where someone said she was a bad mom...

If you have read my posts, you would know that I do form my opinions based on facts.  Fact:  chloroform in significant amounts was in the trunk of the car.
Fact:  Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of the car.
Fact:  Casey was promiscuous.
Fact:  Casey was an unattached mother who did not work, did not take the responsibility to provide for her child and allowed her own mother to take over the majority of care for Caylee.

There are 400 pages of documents released by OCSO.  Please read these.  There are many many pages of records and other information on the web.  Please read it.  Then, we'll discuss the facts.

These were the facts I was looking for

that casey was chloroforming her kid, using her for sex with adults, selling her for sex, having sex with her dad or brother ,prostituting herself
1) Chloroform was found in trunk of car was not stated that it was used on Caylee
2) I don't think even LE has 100 percent confirmed it was Caylee
3) How do we Know she was promiscious I don't know the people she was having sex with
4) Not one person that KNEW Casey said she was a unattached mother that didn't love her kid..

I have read the 400 pages and not only did everyone say she was a good mom who didn't use drugs other the smoke weed...Only fact that we know about casey is she is a liar and a thief that came from her own mouth...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1801 on: September 12, 2008, 03:57:10 AM »

When I read about adults being cruel to children, I wonder if they are emotionally devoid of feelings, perhaps like Casey.  They appear to behave as if another human being is no more than an inanimate object.  I believe the psychologist on NG called this sociopathy, didn't she?

Yes, many experts have called her this.  She has to be, who could go out and party when your child has been "kidnapped," even worse, killed.
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: September 12, 2008, 03:59:14 AM »

mytime, as an investigator for DCF, did you ever encounter a child who was victimized by a pedophile?

I have!  It's horrible...
I've been a pediatric nurse 18 years now
seen some terrible stuff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1803 on: September 12, 2008, 04:01:16 AM »

Have any of you read David Peltzers books: A Child Called IT, The Lost Boy and A man Named Dave?   OMG, unbelievable true story of one the most disgusting cases of child abuse.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1804 on: September 12, 2008, 04:03:51 AM »

Have any of you read David Peltzers books: A Child Called IT, The Lost Boy and A man Named Dave?   OMG, unbelievable true story of one the most disgusting cases of child abuse.
Yes...i have read them all...sad and tragic and he made it thru it all..god bless him!! But it shows what "parents" can do when other influences cloud their judgement...substance or mental...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: September 12, 2008, 04:04:36 AM »

1) Chloroform was found in trunk of car was not stated that it was used on Caylee
3) How do we Know she was promiscious I don't know the people she was having sex with
4) Not one person that KNEW Casey said she was a unattached mother that didn't love her kid..

I have read the 400 pages and not only did everyone say she was a good mom who didn't use drugs other the smoke weed...Only fact that we know about casey is she is a liar and a thief that came from her own mouth...

You don't think LE has 100 percent confirmed it was Caylee?  Okay.  I am simply going by what the good sheriff has said in media reports.  He appears to be a reliable source.

I didn't suppose that you know the people Casey had sex with in the months of May and June. The documents released by OCSO show that Casey spent the night with Jesse Grund, Tony, and Ricardo within about a month.  Oh, I forgot Tony, the deputy who was fired.  In my book, this is promiscuity.  Now, most psych evals consider promiscuous as having 10 or more partners in a year.  Casey is well on her way during the months of May and June.

Casey's own mother and Casey herself have said that Caylee was more attached to Cindy than Casey.  Read it--it's in the documents.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1806 on: September 12, 2008, 04:04:56 AM »

mytime, as an investigator for DCF, did you ever encounter a child who was victimized by a pedophile?

I have!  It's horrible...
I've been a pediatric nurse 18 years now
seen some terrible stuff

Unfortunately, yes.  I have also seen some sick sob's walk free because the DA rushed the case!!  One in particular - was a "pillar of the community" - walked free, remarried another woman with 2 small girls.  My county set up a special unit for sex crimes because it was everywhere!!
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: September 12, 2008, 04:05:34 AM »

Have any of you read David Peltzers books: A Child Called IT, The Lost Boy and A man Named Dave?   OMG, unbelievable true story of one the most disgusting cases of child abuse.

It's required reading at my kids middle school!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: September 12, 2008, 04:07:33 AM »

What I have read is that a pedophile will go to great lengths to present himself as a very normal and kind individual to the parent or caretaker.  They need to get past the parent or caretaker to get to the child.  From what I've observed, Casey would have been a pedophile's dream of a mother.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1809 on: September 12, 2008, 04:08:04 AM »

Yes...i have read them all...sad and tragic and he made it thru it all..god bless him!! But it shows what "parents" can do when other influences cloud their judgement...substance or mental...

I have another one that I have to look up, you can only get it online - Amazon.  It took place in Winter Haven, Florida.  Only like 100 pages, but a really, really tough read.
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1810 on: September 12, 2008, 04:08:29 AM »

What I have read is that a pedophile will go to great lengths to present himself as a very normal and kind individual to the parent or caretaker.  They need to get past the parent or caretaker to get to the child.  From what I've observed, Casey would have been a pedophile's dream of a mother.

hook, line and sink her!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: September 12, 2008, 04:09:40 AM »

Do you remember when the head of the sex crimes division of OCSO visited the Anthony home?  When asked, they said it was a "social visit."  However, others remarked on this as being interesting and possibly significant.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1812 on: September 12, 2008, 04:10:31 AM »

They "groom" their victims - but ususally takes some time.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: September 12, 2008, 04:10:35 AM »

hook, line and sink her!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: September 12, 2008, 04:11:37 AM »

hook, line and sink her!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1815 on: September 12, 2008, 04:12:26 AM »

Do you remember when the head of the sex crimes division of OCSO visited the Anthony home?  When asked, they said it was a "social visit."  However, others remarked on this as being interesting and possibly significant.

I just think this would have "leaked" already.  JMO
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: September 12, 2008, 04:12:53 AM »

hey AZ.....i really would like to continue our conversation sometimes....I was just starting to understand some things before all hell broke loose and so...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: September 12, 2008, 04:13:13 AM »

I just think this would have "leaked" already.  JMO

What do you mean?  This happened.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: September 12, 2008, 04:13:15 AM »

I have read the 400 pages and not only did everyone say she was a good mom who didn't use drugs other the smoke weed...Only fact that we know about Casey is she is a liar and a thief that came from her own mouth...

You don't think LE has 100 percent confirmed it was Caylee?  Okay.  I am simply going by what the good sheriff has said in media reports.  He appears to be a reliable source.

I didn't suppose that you know the people Casey had sex with in the months of May and June. The documents released by OCSO show that Casey spent the night with Jesse Grund, Tony, and Ricardo within about a month.  Oh, I forgot Tony, the deputy who was fired.  In my book, this is promiscuity.  Now, most psych evals consider promiscuous as having 10 or more partners in a year.  Casey is well on her way during the months of May and June.

Casey's own mother and Casey herself have said that Caylee was more attached to Cindy than Casey.  Read it--it's in the documents.

I think LE said they have reason to believe it was caylee but not have fully come out and said caylee Anthony is dead and was in the back Of Casey's car..She stayed the night but do you know she was having sex with all of them? Yeah it does say that caylee was more attached to Cindy but it doesn't say Casey was an unattached mother you keep telling me to read the documents and..can you explain how she is so unattached but no one could say she was a bad mom? How does that work? Caylee being more attached to GM does not mean Casey was unattached...Anyway I am not here to defend Casey but facts are facts nobody knows all the facts but when people start throwing out names and have them involved in horrible things it's quite serious
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: September 12, 2008, 04:14:29 AM »

hey AZ.....i really would like to continue our conversation sometimes....I was just starting to understand some things before all hell broke loose and so...
Higherhopes, I'd like to continue also.  There are some worrisome details and incidents that have happened that need explanation.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.