April 26, 2024, 08:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360929 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 11:02:15 PM »

Hey all sorry haven't been on in a while just got back home. Kio seems to be in brighter spirits when I left her she did read some of the things you all posted and she felt better. I felt pretty bad for the news reporters that came to the house the other day the almost got arrested. I don't know who's doing this latest but she's been getting notes and bad things on her door. Don't get me wrong I love this site but those of you who are doing this need to stop or you will be arrested. All she did was help like I've said in the past.

Actually was in the neighborhood yest. and it was pretty quiet did see the mom Cindy (?) walk and pick up the recyling bins outside and yell at a news reporter, pretty funny. Well hope all is well....God Bless

Give me a f'n break! Please tell me that was a joke post!

nO IT'S NOT A JOKE....I came on a while back and shed some light on the Kiomarie Torres thing. And yes I do love this site...I've read some of the stuff about Casey and Cindy and it's great. No need to be rude

You said members here will be arrested. Maybe I just misread what you actually meant.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 11:02:45 PM »

I think I'm going to bed soon. very soon.
       You didn't even welcome me back, after I learned how to do the quote thingie and everything.  I am sooooooooooooooooooo hurt!!

Always1
I didn't notice - when did you get back?

glad you're back though and I hope you had a good time...

were did you go? and how long were you gone?

and are you leaving again soon? j/k

glad you're back...
[/quote          You know all my buttons. sweetie!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 11:03:09 PM »

Ok now I'm totally confused...I was like on Caylee #12 and now it's up to 20 sweet god....so sorry if you all have no idea but the ladys i was talking to would know i apologize
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 11:03:12 PM »

Hey all sorry haven't been on in a while just got back home. Kio seems to be in brighter spirits when I left her she did read some of the things you all posted and she felt better. I felt pretty bad for the news reporters that came to the house the other day the almost got arrested. I don't know who's doing this latest but she's been getting notes and bad things on her door. Don't get me wrong I love this site but those of you who are doing this need to stop or you will be arrested. All she did was help like I've said in the past.

Actually was in the neighborhood yest. and it was pretty quiet did see the mom Cindy (?) walk and pick up the recyling bins outside and yell at a news reporter, pretty funny. Well hope all is well....God Bless

Casey?

Kio??? 

me loves an attention grab ass 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2008, 11:03:15 PM »

Just got done watching NG.  I think she was way too easy on Nejames.
She didn't make him answer about all the inconsistence statements.

Also, I am not just mad that they are not getting answers from Casey but I am more mad that they blame everybody else, they lie, they are rude, i could go on and on.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 11:03:31 PM »

nO IT'S NOT A JOKE....I came on a while back and shed some light on the Kiomarie Torres thing. And yes I do love this site...I've read some of the stuff about Casey and Cindy and it's great. No need to be rude

Jess - why come here and threaten us then?  If you read here you are aware that Kio is hardly our main topic of conversation. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 11:04:39 PM »

Sam..you are an angel...you know that don't you!!!

Thanks for the delivery room low down. As most know...I was alone when I had Nicholas...the a-hole just showed up in May and now he wants partial custody. 

My brother is my best friend in the world. He was born on my birthday, so the best present I ever received, next to Nicholas of course.

When my Momma passed of cancer at the age of 49, I was 28 and my brother was 20. There were 6 of us kids, 5 of my Mother's, and the nephew I told you she raised of her own. When it was time to let her go, it was only my brother and I in that room. I held her hand, and he held my shoulders. I said she brought me into this world, and as heart broken as I was, I was going to be there as she left this world. Mt brother, my "Bubba", was there with me too.

When I was pregnant and alone, my brother stood by me every step of the way. He was my birthing partner. He didn't cut the cord...probably would have passed out..lol...but he listened to me scream and curse...and held on to me as Nicholas came into this world. He also was the first to greet my little man.

My brother and I held my Momma as she left this world..and held each other when Nicholas entered. Yes, the same guy who took my Monkey to catch his first fish!! lol Maybe why it is why I still hold out for compassion for this family. I know no matter what I did, my brother would be there holding my hand.

Would I ever do what Casey did? Hell no. But it still doesn't take away my brother's love for me, or my love and adoration for him, and right or wrong, my brother would always be by my side. I couldn't explain earlier, why I still feel for Cindy, George and Lee...I just do. I know the circumstances are different, but I also know the love of a brother a Mother, and a Dad, and I do feel for this family because of that.

My brother was my hero in that birthing suite. My brother always was and always will be my hero. Thanks for explaining it so beautifully Sam.

This is my Bubba and my Monkey. Don't fault Lee for doing what he is supposed to do, believing in his sister and being her hero, fault Casey for bastardizing his love for her.

Lou ... thank you for sharing.  Your brother appears to be a special Godsend for you and your son. ... an never ending Godsend.

Lou ... Shhhh.  I will tell you quick because Klaas is going to move my post for sure but ...

Those two good looking UPS guys that you sent me in a package.  Well ... I am holding them  captive in my closet  but ... am about  going to set them free.  I put a little table in there ... set up the Scrabble board and .... they refused to have a game.  As far as I am concerned ... they are useless.

Hubby will be home from work momentarily and ... after dinner he will have a game with me.

Good Night All

Janet
8:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 11:05:11 PM »

wow...cin cin is yelling at the reporters too.. heh...she just don't quit.

jmo now...i saw quite a few of them up there..and the only thing i can see cin cin yelling at them for is... nothing.
maybe cin cin was just having a bad day.  she should be kind to them, no?

all i can say is...... consider the source. heh....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 11:05:33 PM »

Looks like camera is rolling

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 11:06:04 PM »

Goodnight to you, Janet.  Sweet dreams.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 11:06:09 PM »

Like i just said i apologize i'm not threating i'm just warning those who are leaving the notes..fyi kio's not an attention grab or whatever...everyone else is gonna go on dr phil and nancy grace and all these programs for money. she's not even remotely interested. I'm still trying to get a hold of this website and blogging thing i'm new to this so cut me some slack. i was hoping those people i spoke to last time were still around and would read it they know what i'm talking about so once again i apologize
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 11:07:12 PM »

hey Kio, arrest me!

I promise I won't put up a fight and will go easily, like your girl Kookie Kasey.

I'm smart enough to know not to hire that dummy Baez.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 11:07:15 PM »

Till something exciting happens ... then it will get stuck again ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 11:08:05 PM »

It's not Casey. If she said God bless, we'd see a puddle of ooze on slorevision coming out from under the door as she melted.
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2008, 11:08:57 PM »

I haven't watched tv lately but what is it i hear that george had a gun and got in a fight someone shed some light kio refused to turn on the tv while i was there.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 11:11:30 PM »

I haven't watched tv lately but what is it i hear that george had a gun and got in a fight someone shed some light kio refused to turn on the tv while i was there.

I'm confused.  Why would anybody harrass your friend  Kio?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 11:13:40 PM »

Like i just said i apologize i'm not threating i'm just warning those who are leaving the notes..fyi kio's not an attention grab or whatever...everyone else is gonna go on dr phil and nancy grace and all these programs for money. she's not even remotely interested. I'm still trying to get a hold of this website and blogging thing i'm new to this so cut me some slack. i was hoping those people i spoke to last time were still around and would read it they know what i'm talking about so once again i apologize

Jess - 99% of the people blogging in this forum don't live any where near Kio.  The other 1% wouldn't waste their time leaving notes or disturbing her. 

So I say let's just drop the subject.
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 11:13:40 PM »

I'm confused.  Why would anybody harrass your friend  Kio?

She was the one who wasw going to adopt Caylee and I guess on that websleuths place people are saying kio is the babysitter Zineda. Apparently also are saying she had something to deal with it when she really doesn't.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 11:14:28 PM »

It's really too bad that so many people's lives are being affected this way just because they had the misfortune to know Casey.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2008, 11:14:47 PM »

Hi um did I miss something?????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.