April 24, 2024, 07:16:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360746 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: September 11, 2008, 01:32:37 AM »

OMG......I wonder about the little baby that Caylee is kissing ...doesnt it look to be of Hispanic decent or some other nationality........

I think it is a doll.

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: September 11, 2008, 01:32:55 AM »

Criminal Profiler Says Casey Anthony is "Punishing Everyone"
Last month, Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, President of the Violent Crimes Institute, LLC, shared her thoughts on Casey Anthony, mother of missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Dr. Schurman-Kauflin recently got back from traveling and upon checking her inbox, she found dozens of emails from readers who want to know why Casey Anthony is not helping in the search for Caylee.

"She never wanted her baby and felt put upon to be a mother," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin told Investigation Discovery. "Often in situations like this, the mother is so self absorbed that the only way to get the mother to talk is to make everything about her. If you bring up Caylee, she will shut down. She is not interested. If a chronic liar who feels no remorse knows people need her, she is flush with power."

According to Dr. Schurman-Kauflin, Anthony is manipulating everyone, including the media.

"She knows everyone is waiting with baited breath to hear about Caylee, so she is punishing everyone by being silent. To her, it is unfair that people are more interested in Caylee than her, and she will punish investigators, her family, friends, and the public. Not cooperating and staying quiet is a way of 'getting even' for perceived wrongs. Remember, it is all about her, not Caylee. When you make it about Caylee, she will stop talking. You have seen that already. Right now, Casey is feeling hurt. Her pain is her priority. No one should make the mistake of wondering why she doesn't seem to care that her baby is gone. The truth is, one must look at this from Casey's perspective. She is free now. She thinks if she talks to police, that freedom could be taken away."

Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that she felt Anthony rejected the limited immunity deal because she felt it was unnecessary.

"She feels safe and would be unaffected by pressure or psychological appeals for the whereabouts of her daughter," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. The more she is attacked, the more she will dig in."

However, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that there are signs to look for, which could signify Anthony is getting ready to talk.

"Look for her to turn to religion and either attempt to or speak of fleeing. When she gets to that point, she is most likely to talk about what really happened."

Visit Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin's Website at: www.drdsk.com

Related Content:

From the first jailhouse call:  "All they care about is Caylee......"

I'd say the shoe fits.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: September 11, 2008, 01:34:17 AM »

OMG......I wonder about the little baby that Caylee is kissing ...doesnt it look to be of Hispanic decent or some other nationality........

you are kidding...right?
No im not...in the slideshow...Vaylee is kissing a little baby in the mouth and it is of some kind of nationallity..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 11, 2008, 01:35:23 AM »

Sorry, I thought some of the questions were out of line and the tone was not monkey friendly.

You catch more flies with sugar not vinegar.

If she is a friend of Kio's which I believe she is. It might be a valuable source down the road.

Just one little nugget of info could break this case wide open.

So why not be a little more cordial and forgiving?

Let's play good cop not bad cop.

great post!!

I would have left long ago after the heat that was on her!! But then again...have found the Monkeys are very intuitive!! Not sure whether Jesse is a fake or not now!!

Lisa, I didn't really care if she was really Kio's friend or not.  Her first post was very accusatory, saying we were posting negative things about her friend and sending her nasty emails and things.   I haven't seen any discussion, positive or negative about Kio in some time.  I also don't believe anyone here sent Kio anything.  She even threatened that some of us would be arrested.  Now, this is not a good way to begin a conversation with anyone!!

On top of this, I have read Kio's police interviews.  She called the OCSO, not the other way around.  Then, when they wanted her phone records for verification of what she told them, she refused.  Shortly after, she told them it was another Casey--oops! 

All of this leads me not to trust in anything Kio says.  If someone comes here accusatory and claiming to be Kio's friend, I am not ready to welcome her and what she says with happy Monkey arms.  I'll listen, but I won't believe until she gives me reason to trust her.  Her friend already gave us reason not to trust what she said. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: September 11, 2008, 01:36:09 AM »

you are kidding...right?
No im not...in the slideshow...Vaylee is kissing a little baby in the mouth and it is of some kind of nationallity..

Is there a problem with that?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: September 11, 2008, 01:36:59 AM »

I think it is a doll.
No....I dont think its a doll..I looked at it really good in a different size and its a real baby....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 11, 2008, 01:37:47 AM »

you are kidding...right?

I can't tell and I can't tell if it's a real baby or a doll.  I also don't think it matters. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: September 11, 2008, 01:37:58 AM »

you are kidding...right?

Not a problem as far as Im concerned ..Im just saying wasnt the nanny suppose to be Hispanic....thats all

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: September 11, 2008, 01:38:07 AM »

you are kidding...right?

ok Lisa...shut your big mouth!!!
If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: September 11, 2008, 01:38:16 AM »

I think it is a doll.
No....I dont think its a doll..I looked at it really good in a different size and its a real baby....

Ok, and if it is a baby .. what difference does it make what "nationality" it is?!

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: September 11, 2008, 01:38:20 AM »

I think it is a doll.

Again, is there some problem with the infant's nationality?  I don't understand.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: September 11, 2008, 01:38:27 AM »

Well I found a MYSPACE with some pics of Caylee that just ain't right.. What should I do?

Truth Baby - can you copy the url (website link) and paste it into a message here?  Who's myspace is it?

I don't know whos myspace it is. It is set to private, but the profile picture is a slideshow of Caylee.
Should I post it?

Yes if you can.  If there's a problem with the pictures I can always delete it.  Go ahead and post it if you can.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=147501487

what is not right with these pics?
I mean, really. Had me going.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: September 11, 2008, 01:39:04 AM »

She is a missing (most likely deceased) child.  There are pics everywhere, and some may offend some.  However I see nothing wrong with any of her pics.  At least they are out there.

However did any of yall see wife swap on CMT where the step dad pulled the 11 year old in the pool with a white t shirt on when she told him not too bc she had on a white shirt....sorry got ot! Been sudying 3 days straight.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 11, 2008, 01:40:18 AM »

Sorry, I thought some of the questions were out of line and the tone was not monkey friendly.

You catch more flies with sugar not vinegar.

If she is a friend of Kio's which I believe she is. It might be a valuable source down the road.

Just one little nugget of info could break this case wide open.

So why not be a little more cordial and forgiving?

Let's play good cop not bad cop.

great post!!

I would have left long ago after the heat that was on her!! But then again...have found the Monkeys are very intuitive!! Not sure whether Jesse is a fake or not now!!

Lisa, I didn't really care if she was really Kio's friend or not.  Her first post was very accusatory, saying we were posting negative things about her friend and sending her nasty emails and things.   I haven't seen any discussion, positive or negative about Kio in some time.  I also don't believe anyone here sent Kio anything.  She even threatened that some of us would be arrested.  Now, this is not a good way to begin a conversation with anyone!!

On top of this, I have read Kio's police interviews.  She called the OCSO, not the other way around.  Then, when they wanted her phone records for verification of what she told them, she refused.  Shortly after, she told them it was another Casey--oops! 

All of this leads me not to trust in anything Kio says.  If someone comes here accusatory and claiming to be Kio's friend, I am not ready to welcome her and what she says with happy Monkey arms.  I'll listen, but I won't believe until she gives me reason to trust her.  Her friend already gave us reason not to trust what she said. 

That is why I said I trust my Monkeys!!! You remembered more than I...and I defer to your judgement on this one!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: September 11, 2008, 01:40:23 AM »

Is there a full moon tonight???   
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: September 11, 2008, 01:40:37 AM »

you are kidding...right?

ok Lisa...shut your big mouth!!!
If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!!!!

Who's Lisa?  I'm really lost right now.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 11, 2008, 01:41:15 AM »

(snipped)
However, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that there are signs to look for, which could signify Anthony is getting ready to talk.

"Look for her to turn to religion and either attempt to or speak of fleeing. When she gets to that point, she is most likely to talk about what really happened."

Visit Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin's Website at: www.drdsk.com

Related Content:

From the first jailhouse call:  "All they care about is Caylee......"

I'd say the shoe fits.
Yes, the shoe fits. But I find Dr. Schurman-Kauflin's comments above very interesting.  She feels when Casey begins to turn to religion or speak of fleeing or tries to flee, she could be ready to talk.  Frankly, I can't even imagine Casey turning to religion, but I've wondered if she's considered fleeing.  Maybe keeping her out on bail would help to move this along.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: September 11, 2008, 01:41:40 AM »

ldstlou, Sleddogs, AZLady

Why are we even worried about Jess.  Jess came in here tonight with a warning for us not to contact KIO or the cops would be called.  She's the one who started it.  FYI, there's good reason to doubt she's who she claims to be, not that I care.

Interresting though how this one insignificant person can post and members start fighting with eachother.  Almost like that was her plan??
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: September 11, 2008, 01:41:55 AM »

Is there a full moon tonight???   

Seems like it .. or there is definitely something in the water. I have never seen a day in this cage like this one. But, I am still new.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2008, 01:42:21 AM »

you are kidding...right?

Not a problem as far as Im concerned ..Im just saying wasnt the nanny suppose to be Hispanic....thats all

You do mean the nanny that doesn't exist, don't you?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.