April 24, 2024, 06:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360719 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2008, 01:42:34 AM »

OMG......I wonder about the little baby that Caylee is kissing ...doesnt it look to be of Hispanic decent or some other nationality........

you are kidding...right?
No im not...in the slideshow...Vaylee is kissing a little baby in the mouth and it is of some kind of nationallity..

Is there a problem with that?

ok Lisa...shut your big mouth!!!
If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!!!!

Who's Lisa?  I'm really lost right now.

ME!!!!!

Did not like the comments on the doll...better to shut my mouth than say what I really wanted to say!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: September 11, 2008, 01:43:07 AM »

Look  all I was saying about the baby thing is that some of the picture look like they were taken somewhere's besides the home of Cindy and George and I was saying that the baby Caylee was kissing was from another nationallity possibly Hispanic....and could that therefore be tied with the so called Nanny because wasnt she suppose to be Hispanic....I am deeply hurt if anyone was mistaken me of being in anyway racist I'm not at all  I was just looking for clues as is everyone else..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2008, 01:44:37 AM »

OMG......I wonder about the little baby that Caylee is kissing ...doesnt it look to be of Hispanic decent or some other nationality........

you are kidding...right?
No im not...in the slideshow...Vaylee is kissing a little baby in the mouth and it is of some kind of nationallity..

Is there a problem with that?

ok Lisa...shut your big mouth!!!
If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!!!!

Who's Lisa?  I'm really lost right now.

ME!!!!!

Did not like the comments on the doll...better to shut my mouth than say what I really wanted to say!!!!

LOL Lisa.  I hear you, sister.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2008, 01:44:45 AM »

ldstlou, Sleddogs, AZLady

Why are we even worried about Jess.  Jess came in here tonight with a warning for us not to contact KIO or the cops would be called.  She's the one who started it.  FYI, there's good reason to doubt she's who she claims to be, not that I care.

Interresting though how this one insignificant person can post and members start fighting with eachother.  Almost like that was her plan??

I think that is all she was trying to do.  Whatever. She is gone. Casey in jail yet? Im too tired to look at the grass in the dark again.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2008, 01:45:07 AM »

Why are we even worried about Jess.  Jess came in here tonight with a warning for us not to contact KIO or the cops would be called.  She's the one who started it.  FYI, there's good reason to doubt she's who she claims to be, not that I care.

Interresting though how this one insignificant person can post and members start fighting with eachother.  Almost like that was her plan??

I got the same feeling.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: September 11, 2008, 01:45:50 AM »

Look  all I was saying about the baby thing is that some of the picture look like they were taken somewhere's besides the home of Cindy and George and I was saying that the baby Caylee was kissing was from another nationallity possibly Hispanic....and could that therefore be tied with the so called Nanny because wasnt she suppose to be Hispanic....I am deeply hurt if anyone was mistaken me of being in anyway racist I'm not at all  I was just looking for clues as is everyone else..........

I think people are just on edge.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: September 11, 2008, 01:45:53 AM »

(snipped)
However, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that there are signs to look for, which could signify Anthony is getting ready to talk.

"Look for her to turn to religion and either attempt to or speak of fleeing. When she gets to that point, she is most likely to talk about what really happened."

Visit Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin's Website at: www.drdsk.com

Related Content:

Hi Late nite monkeys,

Sorry, just have to add my 2 cents, but I don't think Casey will ever talk, not the truth, it is completely foreign to her.

From the first jailhouse call:  "All they care about is Caylee......"

I'd say the shoe fits.
Yes, the shoe fits. But I find Dr. Schurman-Kauflin's comments above very interesting.  She feels when Casey begins to turn to religion or speak of fleeing or tries to flee, she could be ready to talk.  Frankly, I can't even imagine Casey turning to religion, but I've wondered if she's considered fleeing.  Maybe keeping her out on bail would help to move this along.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: September 11, 2008, 01:46:09 AM »

Klaaaas!!!!
I am not fighting with anyone!!!!

I remembered that first post by Jesse, thought it was made by someone else!!!

That is why I said, I didn't remember the posts made after, that I trusted the Monkeys intuition, and told AZ I trusted you all on this one because you all remembered what was posted and I didn't!!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: September 11, 2008, 01:46:40 AM »

(snipped)
However, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that there are signs to look for, which could signify Anthony is getting ready to talk.

"Look for her to turn to religion and either attempt to or speak of fleeing. When she gets to that point, she is most likely to talk about what really happened."

Visit Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin's Website at: www.drdsk.com

Related Content:

Hi Late nite monkeys,

Sorry, just have to add my 2 cents, but I don't think Casey will ever talk, not the truth, it is completely foreign to her.

From the first jailhouse call:  "All they care about is Caylee......"

I'd say the shoe fits.
Yes, the shoe fits. But I find Dr. Schurman-Kauflin's comments above very interesting.  She feels when Casey begins to turn to religion or speak of fleeing or tries to flee, she could be ready to talk.  Frankly, I can't even imagine Casey turning to religion, but I've wondered if she's considered fleeing.  Maybe keeping her out on bail would help to move this along.

OOps screwed up that post.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: September 11, 2008, 01:46:52 AM »

You're right, Klaas.  I don't want to fight with anyone, especially not ldstlou.  We've had some great conversations and I enjoy Lisa's commentary.  I just didn't like sleddogs scolding us like children. But, that's done now.  I realize new posters come here to stir us up when cases become emotional.  I repeat, I don't want to fight with anyone--I'd just like to discuss the case.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: September 11, 2008, 01:46:53 AM »

Oh, OK.  Gotcha.  The problem is, Casey did NOT HAVE A JOB.  Or a nanny.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: September 11, 2008, 01:47:04 AM »

I don't think any of the pictures are bad.  If you do, then you will really hate this:

When I was a 19 year college party girl - I joking around and put my God child in a turkey pan - not a hot one - with a baster.  My sister and I couldn't stop laughing and took apicture.  My sister's monster in law always mad at me because of that. Thank god, they divorced.  I was just young and stupid, meant know evil.  Just humoring my sister at a stressful Thanksgiving dinner,
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: September 11, 2008, 01:47:06 AM »

I think that is all she was trying to do.  Whatever. She is gone. Casey in jail yet? Im too tired to look at the grass in the dark again.

I don't think so.  I got tired of looking at the cam too.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 11, 2008, 01:48:56 AM »

I don't think any of the pictures are bad.  If you do, then you will really hate this:

When I was a 19 year college party girl - I joking around and put my God child in a turkey pan - not a hot one - with a baster.  My sister and I couldn't stop laughing and took apicture.  My sister's monster in law always mad at me because of that. Thank god, they divorced.  I was just young and stupid, meant know evil.  Just humoring my sister at a stressful Thanksgiving dinner,

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: September 11, 2008, 01:49:40 AM »

Is there a full moon tonight???  

Seems like it .. or there is definitely something in the water. I have never seen a day in this cage like this one. But, I am still new.

Oh  Brandi!!!  Trust me there will be many days like this.  Tighten that seatbelt.  Some days I just sit back, shake my head and be quiet.  If something bothers you just scroll on past.

Emotions run high here sometimes.  It's all good as long as we keep our eye on the goal.  Justice for Caylee.

Hopefully tommorow we'll be a step closer to finding justice for this precious child.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: September 11, 2008, 01:50:58 AM »

Is there a full moon tonight???  

Seems like it .. or there is definitely something in the water. I have never seen a day in this cage like this one. But, I am still new.

Oh  Brandi!!!  Trust me there will be many days like this.  Tighten that seatbelt.  Some days I just sit back, shake my head and be quiet.  If something bothers you just scroll on past.

Emotions run high here sometimes.  It's all good as long as we keep our eye on the goal.  Justice for Caylee.

Hopefully tommorow we'll be a step closer to finding justice for this precious child.

So true, Snoop dog.  We all keep moving towards that one goal--justice for Caylee.

BRING NATALEE HOME
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 11, 2008, 01:51:00 AM »

Wouldn't it be a hoot if while we're all dozing while watching the skank cam, we see George sneak out in his jammies with a bottle of Jack Daniels?

Sorry...I need a good laugh

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: September 11, 2008, 01:51:18 AM »

I can't fathom anyone being jealous of their own child.    What a nutcase.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: September 11, 2008, 01:51:35 AM »

OK, I'm going to call it a night.  I trust everything will be peaceful in the cage while I'm gone. If not, don't wake me up until morning 

GOODNIGHT ALL!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: September 11, 2008, 01:52:07 AM »

I getcha higherhopes.  I didn't think anything of it at all.  Don't worry about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.