April 26, 2024, 10:36:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360916 times)
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: September 11, 2008, 08:18:21 AM »

Lee likes make-up?

Oh now that is good.  LMAO  What a freak of nature.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #461 on: September 11, 2008, 08:20:14 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2008, 08:21:56 AM »

Lee likes make-up?

Those are some eyebrows huh?  Somebody needs to do some animation on that photo. LOL

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 11, 2008, 08:22:00 AM »

I know this is not related to what is currently being discussed, but I am wondering something and would like to know what you guys think. If Caylee's remains are in a landfill, and have been since sometime in June, what are the chances that they will ever be recovered?

The dumpster to landfill has always been my theory. In the landfill the days collection is covered with dirt every evening. Depending on birds, dogs, possums, raccoons, and the like. It will never be an open casket funeral. Remains non viewable. My biggest question is, how far underground can the dogs detect the decaying body.

Yeah, unless she had help disposing of the body (George or Lee, maybe), I think Casey probably would have taken the easiest way out. I wonder how being under tons of dirt would affect the rate of decomposition? And, I wonder, too, how far underground those dogs can detect? Does anyone know if the local landfill has been searched at all?

Being buried slows the rate compared to above ground disposal. Dumpster trash is compacted after every pick up.

Part of an article about bodies recovered in a landfill:

Havlik conducted the autopsy on the body of Jennifer Blagg, who in 2002 was found in a Grand Junction landfill eight months after she was shot and killed by her husband. Blagg's autopsy was fairly straightforward, Havlik said, because the woman's body was found mostly intact, partially mummified, and a bullet was still lodged in the skull.

But absent such a clear sign of cause of death, the conditions at a landfill and the effect that has on a body can complicate an autopsy, Havlik said.

The compression of a body under the weight of garbage combined with the movement of the body by landfill equipment can impact the quality of remains. In the Blagg case, for example, the corpse showed signs of numerous postmortem fractures, Havlik said, adding that he would expect Utah medical examiners saw the same with Lori Hacking's remains.

Exposure to air, insects, the contents of the refuse pile and weather conditions will also impact the rate of decomposition, he said.

"It all plays a role," Havlik said. "It can definitely hinder (a death determination) pretty significantly."

Sunday, giving a speech during the YWCA's 10th annual Week Without Violence, Lori Hacking's mother, Thelma Soares, said her daughter weighed 115 pounds, but police recovered only 15 pounds of her body from the landfill.

I actually watched a show on this story a couple weeks ago it was very interesting..It gave me hope we could still find CAYLEE
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »

I know this is not related to what is currently being discussed, but I am wondering something and would like to know what you guys think. If Caylee's remains are in a landfill, and have been since sometime in June, what are the chances that they will ever be recovered?

The dumpster to landfill has always been my theory. In the landfill the days collection is covered with dirt every evening. Depending on birds, dogs, possums, raccoons, and the like. It will never be an open casket funeral. Remains non viewable. My biggest question is, how far underground can the dogs detect the decaying body.

Yeah, unless she had help disposing of the body (George or Lee, maybe), I think Casey probably would have taken the easiest way out. I wonder how being under tons of dirt would affect the rate of decomposition? And, I wonder, too, how far underground those dogs can detect? Does anyone know if the local landfill has been searched at all?

Being buried slows the rate compared to above ground disposal. Dumpster trash is compacted after every pick up.

Havlik conducted the autopsy on the body of Jennifer Blagg, who in 2002 was found in a Grand Junction landfill eight months after she was shot and killed by her husband. Blagg's autopsy was fairly straightforward, Havlik said, because the woman's body was found mostly intact, partially mummified, and a bullet was still lodged in the skull.

But absent such a clear sign of cause of death, the conditions at a landfill and the effect that has on a body can complicate an autopsy, Havlik said.

The compression of a body under the weight of garbage combined with the movement of the body by landfill equipment can impact the quality of remains. In the Blagg case, for example, the corpse showed signs of numerous postmortem fractures, Havlik said, adding that he would expect Utah medical examiners saw the same with Lori Hacking's remains.

Exposure to air, insects, the contents of the refuse pile and weather conditions will also impact the rate of decomposition, he said.

"It all plays a role," Havlik said. "It can definitely hinder (a death determination) pretty significantly."

Sunday, giving a speech during the YWCA's 10th annual Week Without Violence, Lori Hacking's mother, Thelma Soares, said her daughter weighed 115 pounds, but police recovered only 15 pounds of her body from the landfill.

Good article. The weight loss is due to fat, organs and muscle being decayed. All that is left is bones and a leather like cover, depending on how long it was buried, weather, etc.....

You puff up from gases, then split open and leak. Caylee was leaking in the trunk. With rigor setting in and her and the trash being compacted would cause further destruction of the body.

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: September 11, 2008, 08:23:16 AM »

Lee likes make-up?

Those are some eyebrows huh?  Somebody needs to do some animation on that photo. LOL

Morning Beachgirl!
Morning Monkeys!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 11, 2008, 08:29:54 AM »

G'mornin everyone
God only knows what events will unfold in the freakshow on Hopespring today

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 11, 2008, 08:31:34 AM »

Good article. The weight loss is due to fat, organs and muscle being decayed. All that is left is bones and a leather like cover, depending on how long it was buried, weather, etc.....

You puff up from gases, then split open and leak. Caylee was leaking in the trunk. With rigor setting in and her and the trash being compacted would cause further destruction of the body.

Please strike the word "rigor" and replace with "putrification". (sp)

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: September 11, 2008, 08:39:11 AM »

Lee likes make-up?

Morning Beachgirl!
Morning Monkeys!

Good Morning!!   Dreaming of another surprise attack on Casey from LE today.  Now that her attorney has caused a stir about evidence...maybe LE will get the ball rolling on murder charges.  I can only hope.

Yuri Melich
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 11, 2008, 08:39:59 AM »

hey guys....I was lookin at the cameras again, well, because I am off today and am a camera addict..LOL..But, Camera 1 is at a lake? what is up with that? do yall know?

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 11, 2008, 08:42:53 AM »

Lee likes make-up?

Yall know those black furry little caterpillars that you see outside sometimes??? I just found two!!

"God dont like ugly"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: September 11, 2008, 08:46:38 AM »

hey guys....I was lookin at the cameras again, well, because I am off today and am a camera addict..LOL..But, Camera 1 is at a lake? what is up with that? do yall know?

Looks like its at a park or something with a lake.  Interesting.

Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: September 11, 2008, 08:48:22 AM »

I hope Blanchard Park.

Beach, please post the link.

TIA

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 11, 2008, 08:49:47 AM »

I hope Blanchard Park.

TIA

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Yuri Melich
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 11, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »

Here is a message to protestors outside the house on public property......you are perfectly legal on the public property but this is a warning.....The Anthony's are the ones who keep making trouble and I think this is because they are trying to get some of you arrested so they can look "good" in this and really victims (even thought they are victims is losing that precious child). Don't give in. Stay calm and stand your ground..public ground.

Here is one way to do it....stay silent in memory of Caylee and look right through them. You have nothing to hide but they possibly do and this is why they are unraveling. There are cameras out there 24/7 so that is evidence everyone is watching. Don't fall for the antics and go down with them. Keep it calm and peaceful for little Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: September 11, 2008, 08:51:17 AM »

I hope Blanchard Park.

TIA

Thanks, you are a dear.

Looks like ski/wake boarding gear..??

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 11, 2008, 08:51:20 AM »

I hope Blanchard Park.

TIA

Whats all that debris in the water?  Looks like a party gone wrong. lol

Yuri Melich
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: September 11, 2008, 08:52:37 AM »

I hope Blanchard Park.

TIA

Thanks, you are a dear.

Looks like ski/wake boarding gear..??

We had pretty strong winds here over the past 2 days due to being on the edge of Gustav.  Damage maybe?

Yuri Melich
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 11, 2008, 08:53:07 AM »

Its just odd..media was there earlier..I mean, why would they put a camera there?

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: September 11, 2008, 08:54:22 AM »

there are people in and out of the water....

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.