April 24, 2024, 03:55:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360742 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #480 on: September 11, 2008, 08:54:48 AM »

hey guys....I was lookin at the cameras again, well, because I am off today and am a camera addict..LOL..But, Camera 1 is at a lake? what is up with that? do yall know?

Looks like its at a park or something with a lake.  Interesting.

I hope Blanchard Park.

Beach, please post the link.

TIA

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Thanks, you are a dear.

Looks like ski/wake boarding gear..??

We had pretty strong winds here over the past 2 days due to being on the edge of Gustav.  Damage maybe?

Portable ramps/jumps. They tow them, then anchor them for competition or show.

Peace Monkeys
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: September 11, 2008, 08:57:12 AM »

I was thinking that maybe Casey spends her days at JB's office because he thinks an arrest will come and he wants to be there. He was pretty upset last time. But I hope if thats the case it will be done a night again

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: September 11, 2008, 09:00:25 AM »

Derrick Williams (Cassanova) Makes statement about Casey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWKl14tsDw

I found it intresting he is like I am following the CAYLEE Anthony story and he goes on to refer to Caylee as the little girl and Casey as her mother...~Her mother needs to talk ,and her mother needs to tell police whats going on~ but then twice he goes "I don't know Casey"..Maybe its me but I thought that was weird the way he said it..
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: September 11, 2008, 09:01:37 AM »

I could have smacked Lee yesterday when he had a Sh*t fit about the protester with the dog.  What a "you can't touch me" attitude he has.  Talking down to that woman like she was a 2 year old. Bet he gets a good A$$ beating before this is over.
As he recently steps up more to the big Brother role after cowardly hiding for days..taking Casey to her Attorney and showing his face more outside their house acting like the family watch dog.  That family has serious jealousy issues with each other for media attention.

Lee is just an.....embarrassment.  He's like the nerd everyone laughs at, pretending to be the tough guy.  If he weren't such a complete tool I'd almost feel sorry for him.  Pathetic.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 11, 2008, 09:05:27 AM »

I could have smacked Lee yesterday when he had a Sh*t fit about the protester with the dog.  What a "you can't touch me" attitude he has.  Talking down to that woman like she was a 2 year old. Bet he gets a good A$$ beating before this is over.
As he recently steps up more to the big Brother role after cowardly hiding for days..taking Casey to her Attorney and showing his face more outside their house acting like the family watch dog.  That family has serious jealousy issues with each other for media attention.

Lee is just an.....embarrassment.  He's like the nerd everyone laughs at, pretending to be the tough guy.  If he weren't such a complete tool I'd almost feel sorry for him.  Pathetic.

Pathetic is a good description.  Does this fool even work...whats his story? Thought I heard something about past DUI or something???

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: September 11, 2008, 09:07:08 AM »

Here are the cam links for those of you who may not have them all
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck20mobilecam.html
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck19mobilecam.html
PSL here also Beachgirl!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #486 on: September 11, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »

It is good NeJame is not available to Casey. She got the short end of the stick, if you ask me. 

I agree, and this worries me.  I hope that at some point the fact that her representation sucks doesn't become yet another way out of jail for her.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: September 11, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »

I found it intresting he is like I am following the CAYLEE Anthony story and he goes on to refer to Caylee as the little girl and Casey as her mother...~Her mother needs to talk ,and her mother needs to tell police whats going on~ but then twice he goes "I don't know Casey"..Maybe its me but I thought that was weird the way he said it..

I think he was just following the story (a little late) and seen his name and went whoaaaaa      thats all 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #488 on: September 11, 2008, 09:10:00 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: September 11, 2008, 09:10:15 AM »

GREAT!!

Lots of big stories in the news today here in Florida.  Ron White getting arrested in Vero Beach last night and the 2 girls shot and killed on their bicycles in Orlando.  Hate to say it but maybe somebody will try to one up the media today with the Anthony case.  Hope so.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 11, 2008, 09:10:35 AM »

I think he was just following the story (a little late) and seen his name and went whoaaaaa      thats all 

meaning that he didn't know her personally I meant to add

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #491 on: September 11, 2008, 09:10:37 AM »

Lee likes make-up?

Ack!!!  My eyes!  His face totally creeps me out!

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: September 11, 2008, 09:11:12 AM »

Pathetic is a good description.  Does this fool even work...whats his story? Thought I heard something about past DUI or something???

If you go here and do a name or traffic search for Lee you will see he has a few traffic violations....
Casey also had some traffic violations a while back...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 11, 2008, 09:12:22 AM »

Gives me such a laugh to see him look like the idiot he is.
lol

Yuri Melich
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: September 11, 2008, 09:12:25 AM »

meaning that he didn't know her personally I meant to add

I think he liked everyone talking about him..   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #495 on: September 11, 2008, 09:12:32 AM »

GREAT!!

Lots of big stories in the news today here in Florida.  Ron White getting arrested in Vero Beach last night and the 2 girls shot and killed on their bicycles in Orlando.  Hate to say it but maybe somebody will try to one up the media today with the Anthony case.  Hope so.

Aww geez!  What did Ron White do?

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #496 on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:10 AM »

Oh I was laughing when he asked a camera man if he wanted to put a foot in when trying to bend the board.  LOL  Board whooping your azz there tough guy?  LOL  Then the NICE small guy went over and put it all back up for her, with little to no problem.

They all are under the mind set that they are untouchable at this point.  They spew fountains of continual lies and think that the media is buying into their bullshit.  The only reason anyone would buy a book or movie about this is for the COMEDY of the family. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #497 on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:11 AM »

I have all of Lee's traffic violations... but never saw the rumored hidden DUI

that everyone has been talking about. Anyone have a copy of that?

Just curious.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:48 AM »

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 11, 2008, 09:14:05 AM »

Yeah real tough guy. Do we ever see him picking on men??? I saw a couple of women victims. Pathetic, I agree!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.