April 23, 2024, 09:49:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360699 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: September 11, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »

Thanks everyone for the welcome.  This case is frustrating me so much.  What I don't understand is IF Casey left Caylee with a babysitter, why is there no description of her whatsoever?  Also, if this babysitter DOES have caylee, wouldn't she be a little intimated with all the media coverage, and worried that someone might spot Lil Caylee? 
This whole case if ridiculous if you ask me.  I just can't believe that the Anthony's really expect us all and investigators to believe this whole made up story.  Its crazy!  Usually if something does not make sense, then it is not true....
I just pray for Caylee, and hope that wherever she is, that she is in peace. 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 11, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »

Morning!
I'm a day behind but when did George's battery report get removed?  It's not listed on the OSCO page anymore.  Did it get dropped or just moved somewhere?

Your right.. it has been removed.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #542 on: September 11, 2008, 09:46:31 AM »

What happened to the dog bowl????

Did he throw it in the trash as well?

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: September 11, 2008, 09:47:46 AM »

Morning!
I'm a day behind but when did George's battery report get removed?  It's not listed on the OSCO page anymore.  Did it get dropped or just moved somewhere?

Riley, I just emailed OCSO to see why it was removed. I'll let you know if/what I hear back.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: September 11, 2008, 09:48:13 AM »

French Girl

Thursday, September 11, 2008

JERUSALEM  —  Israeli police believe they have found the body of a 4-year-old French girl whose disappearance has transfixed the nation.

Police have been searching for Rose Pizam for weeks after arresting her paternal grandfather and mother in the case.

The pair are lovers, and the grandfather has told police he accidentally killed the girl in a fit of rage and threw her body in a suitcase in Tel Aviv's Yarkon River.

Police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld says divers found a suitcase on Thursday and discovered bones inside. He says the remains are being taken to a lab for identification.

The sordid details of the case have horrified Israel. Israeli TV channels and radio stations interrupted their programming to go live with the discovery of the suitcase.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,420801,00.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: September 11, 2008, 09:48:22 AM »

Morning!

Your right.. it has been removed.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Probably NeJame's doing.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 11, 2008, 09:48:23 AM »

Morning!

The complaint was taken but I dont think they enter it in the clerks office unless papers are officially filed or he is booked.. anyone?

BTW Welcome Des2ny

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: September 11, 2008, 09:48:35 AM »

Thanks everyone for the welcome.  This case is frustrating me so much.  What I don't understand is IF Casey left Caylee with a babysitter, why is there no description of her whatsoever?  Also, if this babysitter DOES have caylee, wouldn't she be a little intimated with all the media coverage, and worried that someone might spot Lil Caylee? 
This whole case if ridiculous if you ask me.  I just can't believe that the Anthony's really expect us all and investigators to believe this whole made up story.  Its crazy!  Usually if something does not make sense, then it is not true....
I just pray for Caylee, and hope that wherever she is, that she is in peace. 

you are right Des2..as my grandma used to say, "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, its a duck"

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #548 on: September 11, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »

No he walked back over to force her to move..she said no..so he took the poor dogs water and dumped it on the ground and gave the bowl back to the woman and told her she had to move. 

I was waiting for him to stomp his feet and flare his arms in the air throwing a temper tantrum...thats all this was.  He is such a 2 year old! (as strong as one too)

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: September 11, 2008, 09:49:14 AM »

He threw the water out in the street then walked off camera with it.  I bet we have not heard the end of this.  I can imagine that girl will be interviewed and press charges as well if she can.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #550 on: September 11, 2008, 09:49:40 AM »

Last night Jess ~supposed friend of Kio~ came on and made a crazy post that Klaas said was to stir stuff up...

But this is about her other posts...

Question anyone listen to Real Radio 104.1 they are based out of Orlando and a few days ago the bondsman guy Padila was mentioning something about Lee possibly being the father. I was actually so grossed about this I stopped eating. I don't know what he was trying to get but I'd be pretty p/o

I dunno. I'm pretty exhausted from flying but now I don't want to go to bed. The whole parentage thing is kind of weird. Anyone know what the statistics are for that being possible? Brother being father or father being father...Incest stats...i was just curious.

I find it intresting that she said it was so gross she had to stop eatting but then wanted stats on this....I dont think she is who she says but if she is "someone" in that circle down there then it adds to my belief about the fact lee or George is the dad...With out starting in on an incest debate I just find it intresting she brought this up at all if her main purpose as she said was to defend Kio.....

Everything about it was weird. 1st post was threatening members of
SM to be arrested. GMAFB   Weird weird weird. Weird is an Anthony
trait. Dunno, just sayin...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: September 11, 2008, 09:50:36 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: September 11, 2008, 09:50:53 AM »

MaddiesGram, (Trash lady) is posting on Fox blog that she is selling some of the items from the trash on ebay and all proceeds will be sent to TES!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: September 11, 2008, 09:51:33 AM »

Morning!

The complaint was taken but I dont think they enter it in the clerks office unless papers are officially filed or he is booked.. anyone?

BTW Welcome Des2ny

I just know it was listed as the last item on that link I posted and it is now gone.  Not sure what that means. 

Yuri Melich
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: September 11, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »

Last night Jess ~supposed friend of Kio~ came on and made a crazy post that Klaas said was to stir stuff up...

Question anyone listen to Real Radio 104.1 they are based out of Orlando and a few days ago the bondsman guy Padila was mentioning something about Lee possibly being the father. I was actually so grossed about this I stopped eating. I don't know what he was trying to get but I'd be pretty p/o

I dunno. I'm pretty exhausted from flying but now I don't want to go to bed. The whole parentage thing is kind of weird. Anyone know what the statistics are for that being possible? Brother being father or father being father...Incest stats...i was just curious.

I find it intresting that she said it was so gross she had to stop eatting but then wanted stats on this....I dont think she is who she says but if she is "someone" in that circle down there then it adds to my belief about the fact lee or George is the dad...With out starting in on an incest debate I just find it intresting she brought this up at all if her main purpose as she said was to defend Kio.....

Ain't it though.. Funny how she went from threats to incest..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: September 11, 2008, 09:52:19 AM »

She's posted under the same name and pretense on Fox blogs as well.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: September 11, 2008, 09:52:24 AM »

MaddiesGram, (Trash lady) is posting on Fox blog that she is selling some of the items from the trash on ebay and all proceeds will be sent to TES!

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: September 11, 2008, 09:53:31 AM »

that was particularly nice.

real humanitarian that Lee Anthony.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: September 11, 2008, 09:53:37 AM »

Morning!

BTW Welcome Des2ny

According to news reports as of yesterday... Pat Young is pressing charges

they have been filed with the sheriff, and forwarded on to SA office.

------------------
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: September 11, 2008, 09:54:13 AM »

She's posted under the same name and pretense on Fox blogs as well.

What was said about her there MrsKub?Did they think she was an Anthony?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.