April 23, 2024, 02:21:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360407 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 11, 2008, 10:05:31 AM »

must be time for slore and Jose to spend some quality time together

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: September 11, 2008, 10:05:35 AM »

Thanks everyone for the welcome.  This case is frustrating me so much.  What I don't understand is IF Casey left Caylee with a babysitter, why is there no description of her whatsoever?  Also, if this babysitter DOES have caylee, wouldn't she be a little intimated with all the media coverage, and worried that someone might spot Lil Caylee? 
This whole case if ridiculous if you ask me.  I just can't believe that the Anthony's really expect us all and investigators to believe this whole made up story.  Its crazy!  Usually if something does not make sense, then it is not true....
I just pray for Caylee, and hope that wherever she is, that she is in peace. 

Des2ny...WELCOME! HOW R U TODAY?? 
As you see, Des2ny...........the babysitter does not HAVE Caylee.  Caylee is deceased.  The question now is - WHERE IS SHE?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #582 on: September 11, 2008, 10:06:09 AM »

Here is a pdf file with info on Chickasaw Oaks HOA. 

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/NR/rdonlyres/euwoe4wzbuf7ukjcwnbrlfcjvcticpx3rmkqkg2x7y64ip3qeurbwmddqxn3o3oicmo5bwun6p2b5pss3cs4c4zjhng/2004NOD.pdf
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #583 on: September 11, 2008, 10:06:47 AM »

I was thinking...

The way they keep tactically parking the billboard...

and that vehicle right in front of the window....

They may be blocking the line of sight into Casey's room.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: September 11, 2008, 10:07:38 AM »

Morning Monks.....Why would anyone pay that wench money just to hear more lies? She doesn't even tell you the correct WEEK the kid went missing..er... whatever. Not one "fact" has been the truth. You PAY for LIES? Maybe that's it. Let's pay her just to see what more lies she can come up with.  If she were mine, she be sitting at that kitchen table without food or water or laptops or tv... don't MOVE til you tell me the truth... or I'd refuse her lodging. She'd wish she were back in jail rather than at my house. We need relief!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 11, 2008, 10:08:13 AM »

You would think the HOA would B$tch about their vehicle being parked in their lawn like that. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: September 11, 2008, 10:08:21 AM »

Is this it?

http://chickasawtrailshoa.org/home.php

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 11, 2008, 10:09:15 AM »

Anthony neighbors seek to limit protesters

Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
    9:45 AM EDT, September 11, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES:

9:45 a.m.: Residents in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision -- the east Orange County neighborhood of George and Cindy Anthony - are seeking to limit the activities of the dozens of protesters who gather daily in their neighborhood.

An attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase 3 home owners association said she plans to file an injunction Friday or early next week that would limit the hours and location of the protests.

"We do not care if the content supports or criticizes the Anthonys," attorney Karen Wonsetler said. "What we hope to accomplish is to restrict the time, place and manner of the protest to reasonable activities and hours."

Protesters have been gathering outside the Anthony's Hopespring Drive home since Aug. 29 -- the second time deputies arrested Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Dozens have gathered outside the home day and night, expressing their support or criticism of the Anthonys.

George and Cindy Anthony have confronted many angry protestors by yelling at them, pushing them away from the sidewalk, as well as tossing out their lawn chairs. Their son Lee Anthony grabbed a sign from one protester and tossed in the garbage.

Wonsetler said the neighborhood surrounding the Anthony's home is a family community with "children who need to go to bed at a reasonable hour."

FROM THE SEPT. 11 EDITION OF THE ORLANDO SENTINEL:

Casey Anthony's attorney filed papers requesting that the state stop testing and handling forensic evidence until the court rules on how the testing will proceed.

Authorities collected hair, dirt and stain samples from the back of Anthony's car, which was towed from an Amscot check-cashing business June 30. Air samples taken from the trunk showed it once contained a decomposing body. Anthony reported her daughter, Caylee Marie, missing in mid-July -- more than a month after relatives say they last saw the girl.

In the three-page motion filed Tuesday, Jose Baez wrote how forensic testing can be "destructive" to the samples, which also can be mishandled. He is asking the court for a fair way of determining which evidence can be tested, how and where. He also would like someone from his defense team to observe the testing. Baez wrote that forensic evidence that can be confirmed or challenged will affect his client's right to a fair trial.

Meanwhile, Anthony remains at home on bond. She is charged with child neglect, filing a false statement with law enforcement and check fraud.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-091108,0,5111842.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #588 on: September 11, 2008, 10:10:05 AM »

I hope the lady comes back with her dog sign and sit's behind the sign and just sit's and says nothing. They will go nuts.
I got so made when Lee said somthing like thanks for not talking back
That just makes me so darn mad that he thinks he is above everyone so you better be polite to him.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #589 on: September 11, 2008, 10:10:37 AM »

What is the name/web address of their homeowner's assoc?

My assoc has a web address, I am sure their's must as well.

I still believe that is public land, it is in my neighborhood. The streets are city maintained, so that makes the easement.

IF there is one, it would be CHICKASAW OAKS HOA

Thank you Dolce, I mean Christine.....

What a crappy HOA, no website?????

Peace Monkeys
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: September 11, 2008, 10:10:47 AM »

Thanks everyone for the welcome.  This case is frustrating me so much.  What I don't understand is IF Casey left Caylee with a babysitter, why is there no description of her whatsoever?  Also, if this babysitter DOES have caylee, wouldn't she be a little intimated with all the media coverage, and worried that someone might spot Lil Caylee? 
This whole case if ridiculous if you ask me.  I just can't believe that the Anthony's really expect us all and investigators to believe this whole made up story.  Its crazy!  Usually if something does not make sense, then it is not true....

As you see, Des2ny...........the babysitter does not HAVE Caylee.  Caylee is deceased.  The question now is - WHERE IS SHE?
[/quo

I am good!  how are you?
I know, sadly, I think the same as you about Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #591 on: September 11, 2008, 10:11:23 AM »

Thats it!  Good job Carpe

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #592 on: September 11, 2008, 10:12:25 AM »

I also wish someone would wrap themselves and there chair and sign in yellow tape and just sit and say nothing LOL

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: September 11, 2008, 10:13:25 AM »

I can't get any of the links to work on that site.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: September 11, 2008, 10:15:14 AM »

I thought casey was supposed to be arrested again "at any minute" that was last night....What is the hold-up? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #595 on: September 11, 2008, 10:16:45 AM »

What is the name/web address of their homeowner's assoc?

My assoc has a web address, I am sure their's must as well.

I still believe that is public land, it is in my neighborhood. The streets are city maintained, so that makes the easement.

IF there is one, it would be CHICKASAW OAKS HOA

Thank you Dolce, I mean Christine.....

What a crappy HOA, no website?????

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 11, 2008, 10:17:01 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

9:45 a.m.: Residents in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision -- the east Orange County neighborhood of George and Cindy Anthony - are seeking to limit the activities of the dozens of protesters who gather daily in their neighborhood.

An attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase 3 home owners association said she plans to file an injunction Friday or early next week that would limit the hours and location of the protests.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-091108,0,5111842.story

------------------
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: September 11, 2008, 10:17:35 AM »

I have all of Lee's traffic violations... but never saw the rumored hidden DUI

that everyone has been talking about. Anyone have a copy of that?

Just curious.

I don't know the details of his DUI, but with a good attorney he might have had it expunged, therefore invisible to everyone except LE.

I might be wrong but I think they drop off your record after a time period, like parking tickets etc?  Or it is the ticket that says requirements met maybe.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: September 11, 2008, 10:18:32 AM »

I couldn't either... all links have been taken away.

------------------
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: September 11, 2008, 10:18:32 AM »

[/quo

I am good!  how are you?
I know, sadly, I think the same as you about Caylee!

I'm fine ~ just sitting @ work thinking of Caylee...wishing i could search.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.