March 28, 2024, 04:18:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 359144 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #640 on: September 11, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »

Now I feel better...

Whew

Now... what were we talking about

Luv you Klaas, mean it

Peace Monkeys
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: September 11, 2008, 10:50:30 AM »

Klaas, I am REAL sorry about this, it will be the only 1 today. Monkey swear.

No wammy, no wammy

I told you NOT to post those little red "X"s   

But what happened. It was a pic of a huge 20 foot hammer outside of the Hammer Museum.....

Let me try again....

Heheheee

No red x, no red x

DOH

Someone better hide that from Cindy or we're ALL in trouble.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: September 11, 2008, 10:50:31 AM »

You know, I wonder, if Casey was knocking Caylee out with chloroform so that she could go out and party, as many suspect she was, where was she leaving her? Not at her parents, and there was no nanny, so where was she leaving her at?
 scratch scratch scratch

In the car I bet. Alone.
[/quote

She probably used the chloroform on Caylee, then put her in the trunk so no passer byers could see a sleeping child just sitting in the car. 

How sad...so she returned to find Caylee dead, then went about disposing of her.
[/quote

Prob. left her in there a couple days, then found a spot to dispose of her....poor little Caylee]
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: September 11, 2008, 10:52:50 AM »

Casey Anthony May Face 3rd Arrest
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

"I've never seen people so collectively angry," protester Liz Pounders said.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: September 11, 2008, 10:52:53 AM »

Klaas, I am REAL sorry about this, it will be the only 1 today. Monkey swear.

No wammy, no wammy

I told you NOT to post those little red "X"s   

But what happened. It was a pic of a huge 20 foot hammer outside of the Hammer Museum.....

Let me try again....

Heheheee

No red x, no red x

DOH

Cindy's House of Hammers
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: September 11, 2008, 10:53:03 AM »

Have they mowed the lawn yet? 

Lala, I have been bothered by the same thing!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody has had to mow that lawn. It would be 2 feet high by now. I am having to mow twice weekly now here in Florida due to the rain and humidity. I bet it grows 1/2 inch overnight.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: September 11, 2008, 10:53:32 AM »

What is the hold up with the DNA reports???

Today is the 11th.......

Here, let me help

Peace Monkeys
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: September 11, 2008, 10:53:50 AM »

Is Casey primped and perfumed and ready to leave for her booty call with Jose?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: September 11, 2008, 10:54:36 AM »

Is Casey primped and perfumed and ready to leave for her booty call with Jose?

LOL

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: September 11, 2008, 10:58:39 AM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: September 11, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »

What is the hold up with the DNA reports???

Today is the 11th.......

Here, let me help

No chit!!!  NG gonna have to get on that subject really hard.  I understand holding info back for the purpose of making a solid case but GEEEZ...Enough is enough...just come out with it. 

On the other hand...Bet they will release that when Casey is behind bars again.  There would be a riot of "I told you so's" at their house and if somebody takes a pot shot at her....could be messy literally.

Yuri Melich
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: September 11, 2008, 10:59:26 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 11, 2008, 11:00:24 AM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

We don't know, only LE knows
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: September 11, 2008, 11:00:46 AM »

Somebody has had to mow that lawn. It would be 2 feet high by now. I am having to mow twice weekly now here in Florida due to the rain and humidity. I bet it grows 1/2 inch overnight.
Georges new tat
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:09 AM »

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 

I need one of those...seriously   lol  Racoons and Squirrels about to drive me crazy here.

Yuri Melich
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #655 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:30 AM »

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protesters so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

.....but Psycho Cindy, do you remember you said the police will not do their jobs!!!!

I doubt they are gonna wanna help you very much. You might have to just stick

with help from the AVERAGE PERSON to track down those license plate numbers.

DOH! Hate it when that happens.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »

It seems their grass doesn't grow like mine...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 11, 2008, 11:02:35 AM »

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

BINGO and thats why there was are 3 hours the car is unaccounted for possibly longer..Picked up at 13:55 by George and Cindy ~Cindy makes call to Amy at 5:00pm...Where was George with car?Remember also at some point someone moved the car from the garage to the curb..
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 11, 2008, 11:02:52 AM »

It is great for cleaning.

Acute chloroform intoxication can cause depression of the central nervous system and may lead to death from lethal arrhythmias or respiratory arrest. Thus, the organic solvent is no longer in clinical use as an anaesthetic, but still plays a role in cases of suicide, homicide or inhalation for psychotropic effects. Several cases of lethal arrhythmia after intoxication with chloroform have been described. Pharmacological inhibition of cardiac “human ether-à-go-go-related gene” (HERG) potassium channels is linked to proarrhythmic effects of cardiac and noncardiac drugs. To further investigate the electrophysiological basis of the arrhythmogenic potential of chloroform, we analysed inhibitory effects of chloroform on cloned HERG potassium channels, heterologously expressed in Xenopus oocytes and in Human Embryonic Kidney (HEK 293) cells using the double-electrode voltage-clamp technique and the whole-cell patch-clamp technique, respectively. In HEK cells, chloroform blocked HERG tail currents with an IC50 of 4.97 mM

I have used it.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TCR-4JK4DBJ-1&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=5de5938d56d0075f8fbb67bc00bff3b4

Peace Monkeys
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: September 11, 2008, 11:02:54 AM »

Yet another day of Anthony's spending their day at home and

NOT LOOKING FOR CAYLEE!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.