March 29, 2024, 03:59:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 359162 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: September 11, 2008, 11:04:43 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: September 11, 2008, 11:04:45 AM »

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protesters so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

.....but Psycho Cindy, do you remember you said the police will not do their jobs!!!!

I doubt they are gonna wanna help you very much. You might have to just stick

with help from the AVERAGE PERSON to track down those license plate numbers.

DOH! Hate it when that happens.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: September 11, 2008, 11:05:40 AM »

Yet another day of Anthony's spending their day at home and

NOT LOOKING FOR CAYLEE!!

But they have had 2 no make that 4 leads per their Attorney.  They are busy taking calls all day.  NOT

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #663 on: September 11, 2008, 11:06:00 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office filed 10 new charges against Casey Anthony on Thursday.

The charges range from grand theft and fraud to forging checks. The alleged victim in all of the new charges was Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga.

Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, 

officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: September 11, 2008, 11:06:45 AM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

I agree and all info to date points to the use of chloroform after the car was returned home. That leaves three possible people as the person who cleaned the car, but more likely one person and that person would be George.

If the trunk was being opened and closed as previous to the car's return the chloroform may have vaporized and vanished. I suggest that George cleaned the car and closed the trunk and it was not opened again until the police took custody.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: September 11, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »

Have they mowed the lawn yet? 

lol, or gone grocery shopping yet?  They're probably all out of pasta since Lorraine found it all in the garbage. 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: September 11, 2008, 11:07:21 AM »

Casey Anthony May Face 3rd Arrest
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

"I've never seen people so collectively angry," protester Liz Pounders said.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 

I need one of those...seriously   lol  Racoons and Squirrels about to drive me crazy here.

Are they carrying signs and yelling "babykiller" at you?
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: September 11, 2008, 11:07:48 AM »

Good morning all how's everyone....Just to start off I apologize for being rude upfront last night. I was exhausted from flying. I live in Tennesse and got laid over in Atlanta and was grouchy and tired so I apologize. Anything new since last night?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 11, 2008, 11:07:57 AM »

Wednesday Sep 10, 2008
Casey Anthony: More Questions, Few Answers

vargas_9-10.JPGEarlier today TVNewser got a tip that a news organization had posted the $500,000 bond to get Casey Anthony out of jail.

Todd Black, EVP of Press Corps Media, who is handling press requests for Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez, reiterated to TVNewser that the bond was posted by a single anonymous donor. He said it is, "absolutely a bald-faced lie if anybody is saying," a network paid for the bond. "That party wants to remain anonymous," said Black.

TVNewser reached out to the broadcast and cable networks today and all denied posting the bond.

Still, much of the focus turned to ABC News. The network aired exclusive home video footage of the Anthony family on GMA Friday morning and on 20/20 Friday night. The Orlando Sentinel's Hal Boedecker was first to report, "ABC News did not pay for interviews or the home video...but ABC News told me that it did license the home videos and photographs."

An ABC News insider tells TVNewser the network paid $200,000 to license "several hours worth of home videos." The insider also says NBC was involved in a bidding war for the footage. A second source inside ABC tells TVNewser all three broadcast networks bid on the material which was eventually licensed to ABC.

An NBC News spokesperson disputes the claim, saying, "NBC did not make any bid to license the footage."

A CBS News spokesperson tells TVNewser, "We did not bid for the video."

But even if the figure was $200,000, still far short of the bond amount, Black is adamant the Anthony family did not receive any money. "If any news organization wants to pay for items of that nature, it has nothing to do with him," he says of Baez. "People have been making money out there selling items and making deals."

An ABC News spokesperson would only tell TVNewser the network licensed the footage from "rights holders," and did not specify if they went through the family or the family's attorneys.

This whole idea of a TV network posting Casey Anthony's bond was first brought up Friday night on The O'Reilly Factor, with Geraldo Rivera telling Bill O'Reilly, "Not ours, but it could be a network." O'Reilly responded, "If that's true, we're going to have a field day."

Another network TV insider tells us Baez attempted to "sell an interview" with Casey Anthony last week. We're told he'd been asking $500,000. Todd Black, the publicist, says Casey Anthony, now free from jail for five days, does not have any interviews at the "immediate time."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: September 11, 2008, 11:08:47 AM »

The big question about the chloroform is what was really in there that needed to be cleaned so thoroughly with that particular chemical???  How many of us would go in and get the chloroform we have in the bathroom cabinet and use it to clean out your trunk????  Just reaching in and scrubbing with it could be dangerous to you and you could even become a victim of it yourself?? 

What was in that trunk...stain wise that would precipitate that need and not the need to grab a bottle of bleach instead??  Wasn't there a bleach container in there too?  Everyone that uses chloroform instead of bleach to clean out DNA from your trunk raise your hands...get 'em up I know there must be a bunch of you that do.   Rolling Eyes
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #670 on: September 11, 2008, 11:09:13 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office filed 10 new charges against Casey Anthony on Thursday.

The charges range from grand theft and fraud to forging checks. The alleged victim in all of the new charges was Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga.

Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, 

Way to go Carpe

Thank you OCSD, keeping the pressure up!!!!!

Peace Monkeys
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #671 on: September 11, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »

Hmm 10 new charges?  Any of them a felony?

Lisa
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: September 11, 2008, 11:09:59 AM »

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protesters so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

.....but Psycho Cindy, do you remember you said the police will not do their jobs!!!!

I doubt they are gonna wanna help you very much. You might have to just stick

with help from the AVERAGE PERSON to track down those license plate numbers.

DOH! Hate it when that happens.

also very interesting what they consider proper use of police resources and what a REAL crime truly is.

These jackasses remind me of the old lady who calls the cops repeatedly when a frisbee lands on her lawn, but when she sees her neighbor's home being broken into - says it's none of her business.

+++

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: September 11, 2008, 11:10:01 AM »

Yet another day of Anthony's spending their day at home and

NOT LOOKING FOR CAYLEE!!

They're busy with those pesky trespassers.  Maybe they'll get to Caylee tomorrow?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: September 11, 2008, 11:10:17 AM »

Wednesday Sep 10, 2008
Casey Anthony: More Questions, Few Answers

vargas_9-10.JPGEarlier today TVNewser got a tip that a news organization had posted the $500,000 bond to get Casey Anthony out of jail.

Todd Black, EVP of Press Corps Media, who is handling press requests for Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez, reiterated to TVNewser that the bond was posted by a single anonymous donor. He said it is, "absolutely a bald-faced lie if anybody is saying," a network paid for the bond. "That party wants to remain anonymous," said Black.

TVNewser reached out to the broadcast and cable networks today and all denied posting the bond.

Still, much of the focus turned to ABC News. The network aired exclusive home video footage of the Anthony family on GMA Friday morning and on 20/20 Friday night. The Orlando Sentinel's Hal Boedecker was first to report, "ABC News did not pay for interviews or the home video...but ABC News told me that it did license the home videos and photographs."

An ABC News insider tells TVNewser the network paid $200,000 to license "several hours worth of home videos." The insider also says NBC was involved in a bidding war for the footage. A second source inside ABC tells TVNewser all three broadcast networks bid on the material which was eventually licensed to ABC.

An NBC News spokesperson disputes the claim, saying, "NBC did not make any bid to license the footage."

A CBS News spokesperson tells TVNewser, "We did not bid for the video."

But even if the figure was $200,000, still far short of the bond amount, Black is adamant the Anthony family did not receive any money. "If any news organization wants to pay for items of that nature, it has nothing to do with him," he says of Baez. "People have been making money out there selling items and making deals."

An ABC News spokesperson would only tell TVNewser the network licensed the footage from "rights holders," and did not specify if they went through the family or the family's attorneys.

This whole idea of a TV network posting Casey Anthony's bond was first brought up Friday night on The O'Reilly Factor, with Geraldo Rivera telling Bill O'Reilly, "Not ours, but it could be a network." O'Reilly responded, "If that's true, we're going to have a field day."

Another network TV insider tells us Baez attempted to "sell an interview" with Casey Anthony last week. We're told he'd been asking $500,000. Todd Black, the publicist, says Casey Anthony, now free from jail for five days, does not have any interviews at the "immediate time."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/

These attorneys are beginning to realize they are not going to get paid for all this hassle. LOL
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: September 11, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »

Good morning all how's everyone....Just to start off I apologize for being rude upfront last night. I was exhausted from flying. I live in Tennesse and got laid over in Atlanta and was grouchy and tired so I apologize. Anything new since last night?

Worst airpost in the world to be stuck in...Atlanta...My flight was grounded there this summer for 24 hours.  UGH 

Good Morning hope you are rested.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: September 11, 2008, 11:11:52 AM »

pick her up tomorrow and let her sit in jail all weekend.

just sayin

+++

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: September 11, 2008, 11:11:59 AM »

Lisa

I would think Grand Theft would be.

Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #678 on: September 11, 2008, 11:12:15 AM »

The big question about the chloroform is what was really in there that needed to be cleaned so thoroughly with that particular chemical???  How many of us would go in and get the chloroform we have in the bathroom cabinet and use it to clean out your trunk????  Just reaching in and scrubbing with it could be dangerous to you and you could even become a victim of it yourself?? 

What was in that trunk...stain wise that would precipitate that need and not the need to grab a bottle of bleach instead??  Wasn't there a bleach container in there too?  Everyone that uses chloroform instead of bleach to clean out DNA from your trunk raise your hands...get 'em up I know there must be a bunch of you that do.   Rolling Eyes

It's not something you can pick up at Target. I used it while in the military. We did not worry about chemicals back then.
For cleaning, not getting a buzz. I almost forgot to add that.......

Peace Monkeys
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #679 on: September 11, 2008, 11:13:54 AM »

Lisa

I would think Grand Theft would be.

Thanks, I should have known that before I asked.  Blonde moment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.