April 26, 2024, 01:05:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360899 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: September 11, 2008, 11:23:43 AM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

Padilla's surety company pulled the bond as that was a breach of contract, to be arrested again. Don't know how this one will work. If it's a cash deposit for the bail, maybe not.

She will have to post additional bail for any new charges but, Jose says they'll just keep bailing her out.

I could be wrong here, but I think those are the "official" charges she has already bailed out on.

Sorry

Correct.  Unfortunately.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: September 11, 2008, 11:24:15 AM »

snipped

11 a.m.: Prosecutors officially charged Casey Anthony with charges related to $300 in checks stolen from a friend in July.

The 22-year-old is charged with one count grand theft; three counts of fraudulent use of personal identification information; three counts of forgery of a check and two counts of uttering a forged check. Each count is a third-degree felony, which is punishable by up to five years in prison.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-091108,0,1513322.story

9*5=45 years sounds like a start..Plus with the other charges she is facing...Goodbye Casey...Now we need JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: September 11, 2008, 11:24:28 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Anthony neighbors seek to limit protesters
9:45 a.m.: Residents in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision -- the east Orange County neighborhood of George and Cindy Anthony - are seeking to limit the activities of the dozens of protesters who gather daily in their neighborhood.

An attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase 3 home owners association said she plans to file an injunction Friday or early next week that would limit the hours and location of the protests.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-091108,0,5111842.story

Thank you carpe.

Out of respect for the Anthony's neighbours ... rather than a mob of screaming protesters ... I believe an organized protest which limits the number protester at any one time would be more effective.  This could be coordinated at a location away from the Anthony's residence.  Guideline could be established for protestors to follow.

Personally ...  I believe a small group of protesters at an given time ... QUIETLY walking back and forth in front of the Anthony's with placards would make an ongoing effective statement.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #703 on: September 11, 2008, 11:24:48 AM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

Padilla's surety company pulled the bond as that was a breach of contract, to be arrested again. Don't know how this one will work. If it's a cash deposit for the bail, maybe not.

She will have to post additional bail for any new charges but, Jose says they'll just keep bailing her out.

Of course Jose will do that!  Can't have the pampered princess stay away from her love-muffin for too long!

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 11, 2008, 11:26:00 AM »

Is Casey primped and perfumed and ready to leave for her booty call with Jose?

Oh, you silly monkey, they are tracking the kidnappers and keeping all of their information a secret for the trial when it really matters.  Didn't JB send you the memo?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #705 on: September 11, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »

Did the grandmother ever file charges against Casey for the check forgery?

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: September 11, 2008, 11:26:23 AM »

Well, that was weird, I just posted a really long letter and "poof" it was gone - you all will just have to read my mind 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: September 11, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »

Oh, you silly monkey, they are tracking the kidnappers and keeping all of their information a secret for the trial when it really matters.  Didn't JB send you the memo?

TOO FUNNY
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: September 11, 2008, 11:26:57 AM »

Good morning all how's everyone....Just to start off I apologize for being rude upfront last night. I was exhausted from flying. I live in Tennesse and got laid over in Atlanta and was grouchy and tired so I apologize. Anything new since last night?

Hi Jess...You are Kio's friend, right????

Yeah what's up...

I thought so, but there are so many names on here...just trying to get everyone straight!!!  out of curiosity, if you dont mind me asking....what is Kio's take on Casey and her involvement with everything???  Just trying to see what her friends think at this time....

Right now she's pretty upset. She thinks something bad has happened and Casey has something to do with it. I know she did tell George was a cop at one point in time and Cindy was a nurse so I don't know if that helps but hello George would now how to cover it up..That's what we came up with
Do you know Casey as well??? Sorry for all the questions...
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: September 11, 2008, 11:28:36 AM »

Good morning all how's everyone....Just to start off I apologize for being rude upfront last night. I was exhausted from flying. I live in Tennesse and got laid over in Atlanta and was grouchy and tired so I apologize. Anything new since last night?

Hi Jess...You are Kio's friend, right????

Yeah what's up...

I thought so, but there are so many names on here...just trying to get everyone straight!!!  out of curiosity, if you dont mind me asking....what is Kio's take on Casey and her involvement with everything???  Just trying to see what her friends think at this time....

Right now she's pretty upset. She thinks something bad has happened and Casey has something to do with it. I know she did tell George was a cop at one point in time and Cindy was a nurse so I don't know if that helps but hello George would now how to cover it up..That's what we came up with
Do you know Casey as well??? Sorry for all the questions...

I think i met her once like years ago but no
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: September 11, 2008, 11:29:38 AM »

Janet - those protester have a right to assemble. It's in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.billofrights.html

Amendment 1 is a biggie. That's why it is NUMERO UNO.

It is against the law to even consider an injunction here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: September 11, 2008, 11:30:30 AM »

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue.

Good Mornining!

Are they crazy!  Of course there will be a change of venue!  That's gonna be the first thing Baez wants.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: September 11, 2008, 11:31:00 AM »

Unfortunately, I can't read JB's memos because they smell really bad.  I use super long BBQ tongs to toss them in the toilet before I flush them down.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: September 11, 2008, 11:31:09 AM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

Cindy also admonished law enforcement for not smelling the odor sooner since she had the trunk open for 2 days (?) trying to air out the smell and law enforcement was around the trunk at the time and didn't complain about a smell then.

She thinks the car smells like there has been a dead body in it.  Her response (do not forget, she is a trained professional, married to a trained professional) is to wash clothes from the vehicle and air out the trunk.

I believe in miracles!
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: September 11, 2008, 11:31:55 AM »

Janet - those protester have a right to assemble. It's in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.billofrights.html

Amendment 1 is a biggie. That's why it is NUMERO UNO.

It is against the law to even consider an injunction here.

Yeah but i think in the homeowners association booklet there might be something about noise after a certain point of time at night...there's lots of kids that live in that area and an elementary school nearby
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: September 11, 2008, 11:32:51 AM »

Casey Anthony May Face 3rd Arrest
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

"I've never seen people so collectively angry," protester Liz Pounders said.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 

Now I know why they hired Baez!!!  Jose-->Hose

I believe in miracles!
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: September 11, 2008, 11:33:06 AM »

Unfortunately, I can't read JB's memos because they smell really bad.  I use super long BBQ tongs to toss them in the toilet before I flush them down.

God I love you that's freaking hilarious...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #717 on: September 11, 2008, 11:33:35 AM »

Isn't it true that in Florida, a convicted felon cannot profit in any way from the crimes they've committed?  I would think that would include book and movie deals, among other things.

If she's convicted of any of these current charges, would that mean that the book and movie deals would be off the table, or would that only be if she is convicted of the charges related to the felony that the book and movie are based on?  (Killing her child, having no soul and being the devil, of course)

This is probably a dumb question, but I'm no lawyer.  I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night, either.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: September 11, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »

Casey Anthony May Face 3rd Arrest
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

"I've never seen people so collectively angry," protester Liz Pounders said.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 

Now I know why they hired Baez!!!  Jose-->Hose

Now who's the VICTIM???????
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #719 on: September 11, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »

Lisa

I think these are the same charges she was already arrested for.  Police arrest you when they have probable cause you've committed a crime.  The documentation is then sent to the DA to decide if there is sufficient evidence to bring the suspect to trial.  That's all that happened today - the DA decided to proceed on the arrest from two weeks ago.  These are not additional charges.
Just got here so someone may have already answered this.  These are not from the charges two weeks ago, they ARE additional charges.  She's already been arraigned in court on the charges two weeks ago and in order to have an arrainment, charges have to already be filed. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.