April 25, 2024, 08:39:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360888 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 11, 2008, 11:34:18 AM »

Janet - those protester have a right to assemble. It's in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.billofrights.html

Amendment 1 is a biggie. That's why it is NUMERO UNO.

It is against the law to even consider an injunction here.

Yeah but i think in the homeowners association booklet there might be something about noise after a certain point of time at night...there's lots of kids that live in that area and an elementary school nearby

Then kick out the Anthonys problem solved..
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: September 11, 2008, 11:34:44 AM »

Janet - those protester have a right to assemble. It's in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Yeah but i think in the homeowners association booklet there might be something about noise after a certain point of time at night...there's lots of kids that live in that area and an elementary school nearby

Well whatever the outcome, if I have to pay HOA fees then the Hoa better figure out something to get the circus under control. IMO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #722 on: September 11, 2008, 11:34:53 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

State Attorney's Office files check fraud charges

11 a.m.: Prosecutors officially charged Casey Anthony with charges related to $300 in checks stolen from a friend in July.

The 22-year-old is charged with one count grand theft; three counts of fraudulent use of personal identification information; three counts of forgery of a check and two counts of uttering a forged check. Each count is a third-degree felony, which is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Related links
The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
Casey Anthony seeks evidence-test rules

Authorities say Anthony stole the checks that belonged to her friend, Amy Huizenga. She used one check for $111 at Target on North Goldenrod Road in Orlando on July 8, according to court documents.

Two days later, she used a check for $137 at the Target on North Alafaya Trail in Winter Garden. That same day, she also wrote a check for $155 at another Target in Orlando.

More charges may be pending in connection to the stolen checks. Investigators say she also used the check to buy items at Winn Dixie and get cash from Bank of America.

Huizenga told authorities that she let Anthony borrow her car while Huizenga was on a trip to Puerto Rico. When she returned on July 15, Anthony picked her up at the airport and returned her car. Huizenga later looked online at her bank account, which had a zero balance. That's when she learned about the checks used at the various stores while she was out of the country.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-091108,0,1513322.story

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 11, 2008, 11:35:01 AM »

Amendment I

It would also seem reasonable that the homeowners' association standards and/or covenants would have something to say about that hugh sign parked that the A's have parked in the street, especially if it's parked there too long.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: September 11, 2008, 11:35:53 AM »

Hey Monks...

I am on my backup laptop for about the past week, and I can't see most videos that are posted and I definitely can't watch the stalker cams....

SO, I have a really dumb question....have the Anthonys....besides Casey....even LEFT their house AT ALL in the past week?  Are the really just holed up in there?  Have they gone to a convenience store for milk or a grocery store or to LOOK FOR CAYLEE?   I really cannot believe that they are just hanging in the house yelling at protesters....that just blows my mind.

Seriously, have the cars even left the driveway?  I so wish I could see the cams....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 11, 2008, 11:35:54 AM »

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protesters so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

.....but Psycho Cindy, do you remember you said the police will not do their jobs!!!!

I doubt they are gonna wanna help you very much. You might have to just stick

with help from the AVERAGE PERSON to track down those license plate numbers.

DOH! Hate it when that happens.

Hmmm...

It's funny how she mentions getting license plate numbers and giving them to the police when that is exactly what some suspect Casey of doing in order to get Zenaida's information.  Like Mother, like Daughter?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 11, 2008, 11:35:58 AM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

Padilla's surety company pulled the bond as that was a breach of contract, to be arrested again. Don't know how this one will work. If it's a cash deposit for the bail, maybe not.

She will have to post additional bail for any new charges but, Jose says they'll just keep bailing her out.

I could be wrong here, but I think those are the "official" charges she has already bailed out on.

Sorry

Correct.  Unfortunately.

I don't think so. I believe new charges have been added. She did not have Grand theft before. She was arrested on uttering a forged check, petit theft and fraudulent use of personal ID. She has only 5 checks listed in the supporting narrative to the documents.

I think they may have added charges based on the stores that were willing to press charges and possibly, the electronic payment to AT&T.

Of course, I could be wrong but, that's the way I read it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: September 11, 2008, 11:35:59 AM »

Amendment I

the United States Constitution overrides any and all homeowners associations. LOL

all Federal law supersedes State law.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: September 11, 2008, 11:36:24 AM »

Casey Anthony May Face 3rd Arrest
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

"I've never seen people so collectively angry," protester Liz Pounders said.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 

Now I know why they hired Baez!!!  Jose-->Hose

It's the story....of a girl named Casey....who is busying playing with her attorney's Hose.......

Gotta love the Crazy Bunch.
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: September 11, 2008, 11:36:32 AM »

Amendment I

It would also seem reasonable that the homeowners' association standards and/or covenants would have something to say about that hugh sign parked that the A's have parked in the street, especially if it's parked there too long.

I think the HOA is allowing the sign with the missing thing on it..cars are not allowed from what i understood
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: September 11, 2008, 11:37:09 AM »

Have they mowed the lawn yet? 

Lala, I have been bothered by the same thing!!!!!!!!!!

It seems their grass doesn't grow like mine...

Maybe it's fake.  I don't think it's the only fake thing surrounding this house.

I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #731 on: September 11, 2008, 11:37:10 AM »

Amendment I

Des already called on that once before.

Where is she this morning?????

Hello DES

Peace Monkeys
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: September 11, 2008, 11:37:25 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!! Well I got a friend request accepted on facebook.....lol. So she was online this morning.
Casey Anthony_ www.HelpFindCaylee.com _ help bring Caylee home. *please, only positive comments, friend requests, & messages. this site is being monitored*.8h ago
Wall
Info
Photos
Big Photo
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: September 11, 2008, 11:40:05 AM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

I think these are the same charges she was already arrested for.  Police arrest you when they have probable cause you've committed a crime.  The documentation is then sent to the DA to decide if there is sufficient evidence to bring the suspect to trial.  That's all that happened today - the DA decided to proceed on the arrest from two weeks ago.  These are not additional charges.
Just got here so someone may have already answered this.  These are not from the charges two weeks ago, they ARE additional charges.  She's already been arraigned in court on the charges two weeks ago and in order to have an arrainment, charges have to already be filed. 

hmmmm.....Wasn't that just a bond hearing?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: September 11, 2008, 11:40:10 AM »

Casey Anthony Facing New Charges
Thursday, September 11, 2008 11:02:19 AM

ORLANDO -- New charges were filed Thursday morning against the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is now facing ten charges related to check fraud.

After Caylee's disappearance, Casey Anthony was arrested on child neglect charges.  She was arrested again on Aug. 29 for petty theft.

Deputies said they have surveillance video of Casey using forged checks.

She bonded out in that case last week.  The new charges are for the arrest Anthony is already out on bond for.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/11/casey_anthony_facing_new_charges.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: September 11, 2008, 11:40:24 AM »

Hey Monks...

I am on my backup laptop for about the past week, and I can't see most videos that are posted and I definitely can't watch the stalker cams....

SO, I have a really dumb question....have the Anthonys....besides Casey....even LEFT their house AT ALL in the past week?  Are the really just holed up in there?  Have they gone to a convenience store for milk or a grocery store or to LOOK FOR CAYLEE?   I really cannot believe that they are just hanging in the house yelling at protesters....that just blows my mind.

Seriously, have the cars even left the driveway?  I so wish I could see the cams....

try upgrading your flash player - that should allow you to watch the videos.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: September 11, 2008, 11:41:23 AM »

Casey Anthony May Face 3rd Arrest
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

"I've never seen people so collectively angry," protester Liz Pounders said.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

Thank you seeme

When are charges forthcoming against Casey Anthony ... charges relating to the happenings encompassing her daughter's disappearance!

When Casey's lies in regards to the last time she saw he daughter ... the lifestyle/ behavior in the following month and ... the forensic evidence is considered .....

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #737 on: September 11, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »

Lisa

I think these are the same charges she was already arrested for.  Police arrest you when they have probable cause you've committed a crime.  The documentation is then sent to the DA to decide if there is sufficient evidence to bring the suspect to trial.  That's all that happened today - the DA decided to proceed on the arrest from two weeks ago.  These are not additional charges.
Just got here so someone may have already answered this.  These are not from the charges two weeks ago, they ARE additional charges.  She's already been arraigned in court on the charges two weeks ago and in order to have an arrainment, charges have to already be filed. 

hmmmm.....Wasn't that just a bond hearing?
Nope, it was an arraignment.  I'll go try to find the info and get back

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 11, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »

Wednesday Sep 10, 2008
Casey Anthony: More Questions, Few Answers

vargas_9-10.JPGEarlier today TVNewser got a tip that a news organization had posted the $500,000 bond to get Casey Anthony out of jail.

Todd Black, EVP of Press Corps Media, who is handling press requests for Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez, reiterated to TVNewser that the bond was posted by a single anonymous donor. He said it is, "absolutely a bald-faced lie if anybody is saying," a network paid for the bond. "That party wants to remain anonymous," said Black.

TVNewser reached out to the broadcast and cable networks today and all denied posting the bond.

Still, much of the focus turned to ABC News. The network aired exclusive home video footage of the Anthony family on GMA Friday morning and on 20/20 Friday night. The Orlando Sentinel's Hal Boedecker was first to report, "ABC News did not pay for interviews or the home video...but ABC News told me that it did license the home videos and photographs."

An ABC News insider tells TVNewser the network paid $200,000 to license "several hours worth of home videos." The insider also says NBC was involved in a bidding war for the footage. A second source inside ABC tells TVNewser all three broadcast networks bid on the material which was eventually licensed to ABC.

An NBC News spokesperson disputes the claim, saying, "NBC did not make any bid to license the footage."

A CBS News spokesperson tells TVNewser, "We did not bid for the video."

But even if the figure was $200,000, still far short of the bond amount, Black is adamant the Anthony family did not receive any money. "If any news organization wants to pay for items of that nature, it has nothing to do with him," he says of Baez. "People have been making money out there selling items and making deals."

An ABC News spokesperson would only tell TVNewser the network licensed the footage from "rights holders," and did not specify if they went through the family or the family's attorneys.

This whole idea of a TV network posting Casey Anthony's bond was first brought up Friday night on The O'Reilly Factor, with Geraldo Rivera telling Bill O'Reilly, "Not ours, but it could be a network." O'Reilly responded, "If that's true, we're going to have a field day."

Another network TV insider tells us Baez attempted to "sell an interview" with Casey Anthony last week. We're told he'd been asking $500,000. Todd Black, the publicist, says Casey Anthony, now free from jail for five days, does not have any interviews at the "immediate time."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/

Sorry, Todd, I have been instructed by Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, not to listen to anything that is not presented in court and under oath, therefore, since you are representing him, I will take his advice in this case.  See you in court!

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: September 11, 2008, 11:44:52 AM »

Lisa

Padilla's surety company pulled the bond as that was a breach of contract, to be arrested again. Don't know how this one will work. If it's a cash deposit for the bail, maybe not.

She will have to post additional bail for any new charges but, Jose says they'll just keep bailing her out.

I could be wrong here, but I think those are the "official" charges she has already bailed out on.

Sorry

Correct.  Unfortunately.

I don't think so. I believe new charges have been added. She did not have Grand theft before. She was arrested on uttering a forged check, petit theft and fraudulent use of personal ID. She has only 5 checks listed in the supporting narrative to the documents.

I think they may have added charges based on the stores that were willing to press charges and possibly, the electronic payment to AT&T.

Of course, I could be wrong but, that's the way I read it.

Would that not be wire fraud?  That opens up a whole new game there if it is. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.